是 因为我知道你们会怎么想
Yes,because I knew how bad it looked.
你有没有想过...
Do you have any idea...
想过我...
any idea at all how...
我的感觉?
this makes me feel?
我居然察觉不出我妻子想自杀
To not know that my wife was suicidal...
我自己的妻子!
my own wife!
但我太过自我 而没发现她的痛苦
But I was too self-absorbed to even recognize her pain.
Jena是我生命中唯一的真实
Jena was the one real thing in my life.
Jena! Jena!
Jena!Jena!
你跟偷汉私奔 以为我会任你玩弄吗?
You think I'm just gonna let you play me like a bitch while you run off with that piece of crap?
你知道我的厉害的 婊♥子♥!
You know me better than that,you whore!
枪可以扔 手♥机♥可以丢 但语♥音♥信息却不会消失
See,you can ditch a gun,you can toss a cell phone,but voice mails are forever.
即使已经从自己手♥机♥里删掉了?
Even when you delete them off your own phone,huh?
她不是自杀的 Mickey
She didn't kill herself, Mickey.
省省吧 你完蛋了
Give it up. You're nailed.
这都是因为Tripp
This is all because of Tripp.
不 这都是因为你
No, this is all because of you.
Tripp Linson 他是我四年前 遇到的制片人
Tripp Linson-- he's a producer I met four years ago.
他本该忙于我的复出大作 <人♥民♥公敌>
He was gonna produce my comeback feature, Enemy of the People.
<多元化>报道了 也许你看过
It was written up in Variety, maybe you saw it.
少废话 Mickey!
Come on, Mickey!
他说动我给他投了20万
This guy talks me out of 200 Gs to invest in his little movie, okay?
还一路说到我老婆裤子里去了
And then he talks his way into my wife's pants.
他们搞上了
They become a thing.
但是我原谅了她
But I forgive her.
但几天前 我回家看到一张纸条
Then a couple of days ago, I go to the house and I get this little note.
上面写着: 我们完了
The note says, We're done.
她打算跟Tripp私奔
She's gonna run off with Tripp.
我查了信♥用♥卡♥记录 查到她在哪
So I check the credit card company, find out where she is.
找上那家汽车旅馆 发现了她
I go to the motel, and I find her.
她哭得不成人形
She's in there, and she's just crying her eyes out.
她找到了Tripp 但他...
She found Tripp, but he...
那混球装不认识她
the bastard pretended he didn't even know who she was.
Gareth让她开心了一点
Gareth cheered her up.
然后我们就复合了
And then we... we recommitted to each other.
你们复合了?
You recommitted?
这叫强♥奸♥杀人
The ME called it rape-murder.
她宁愿自杀...
Rather than be with me...
也不愿意跟我在一起
my wife killed herself.
这是我们的第二次机会
This is our second chance.
你和我 亲爱的 我们永远在一起!
You and me, baby! Forever!
编得不错 Mickey
That's a nice try, Mickey.
但人自杀的时候 只会开一枪
But when people blow their brains out, they only pull the trigger once.
而Jena...中了两枪
Now, Jena... was shot twice.
不可能 我在场 只听到一声枪响
No, that's not possible. I was there-- I only heard one shot.
一声
One shot.
有时旧弹的火♥药♥会不完全燃烧
Sometimes the gunpowder in old ammunition doesn't burn completely.
所以只能推进到枪筒的一半 导致子弹上有浅膛线痕
This results in shalw rifling marks on the bullet, which only gets partway down the barrel.
要是不明就里再开一枪 第二颗子弹就会把第一颗撞出
If you don't realize what's happened and you try again, the second bullet impacts the first,
在底部留下凹痕 使两颗子弹都射出枪筒
leaving an indentation in the base and forcing both bullets out of the barrel.
这样...就一枪两弹了
And that... is how you get a twofer.
这是我们的第二次机会
This is our second chance.
你和我 亲爱的 我们永远在一起!
You and me, baby! Forever!
猜怎么着
What do you know.
Mickey Ross说的还真是大实话
Mickey Ross was telling the truth.
Tripp来说两句?
Tripp, can you give us a second?
你知道
Look, you know what you get when you have...
完美剧本+完美角色+完美演员
you have the perfect actor in the perfect part in the perfect script?
等于一个词: 不朽
One word, dude: immortality.
我都不用劝导Mickey去表演 他天生有才
I'm not gonna even have to ask Mickey to act-- this guy has lived this.
Tripp Linson棒极了
Tripp Linson is awesome.
Jena 那是什么?
Jena, what have you got there?
不是"什么" 而是"谁" 打个招呼Gareth
Not "what." Who. Say hello, Gareth.
他是个礼物 送给Mickey的
He's a gift. For Mickey.
伙计们 慢工出细活
Um, slow and steady wins the race, dude.
今夏开拍 来看这部电影
We start filming this summer. Go see this movie.
- 绝对值回票价 - Ray 不好意思
- You're never going to regret it. - Ray, excuse me.
能不能过来下? 有东西给你看
Could you come in here for a minute? You need to see this.
这人和我正处理的 汽车旅馆杀人案有关
It's a person of interest in that motel murder I was working on.
跟我的Carsten Pennington长得好像
That looks like my 419, Carsten Pennington.
就是他 但身份变了
It is. And it isn't.
你们俩谁认得他 Ryan Morton?
Hey, do either one of you recognize this guy-- Ryan Morton?
他很...眼熟
He kind of looks... familiar.
我扭到背了
I think I just threw out my back.
真的?
Seriously?
我没事
I'm good.
算了 出来吧 超人Dave 来歇歇 我们把他弄出来
No, no, come on out of there, Super Dave. Take a break; we'll get him.
Jimmy 帮我抬出来 好吗?
Jimmy, get him out of there for me, will ya?
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
放轻松 这样就行了
Easy. There you go.
尸体被塞到驾驶杆下面
There's a body shoved under the steering column.
有人不想尸体被发现
So, I think it's safe to say somebody didn't want him to be found.
无弹壳 没有明显血迹
No shell casings, no apparent blood.
电♥话♥
Phone.
找到他的身份证明了吗?
Did you get an ID on him?
给
Here you go.
名叫Shawn Hagan
His name's Shawn Hagan.
从塔霍来的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
He's a PI from Tahoe.
完全尸僵了
Rigor is fully developed.
至少死了6到12小时
Makes TOD at least six to 12 hours ago.
无出血斑痕
No petechial hemorrhaging.
颈部也无淤青
And no bruising on the neck.
也许是心脏病发作?
So maybe a heart attack?
或者吸毒过量?
Or an OD?
但没发现任何吸毒用具
But I don't see any drug paraphernalia around here.
租赁协议上写 他4天前从洛杉矶租的车
The rental agreement said he picked up the car four days ago in LA.
并且按每天160块向委托人申请报销
Yeah, and it looks like he was expensing it at $160 a day to a client.
要是这堆东西 他都敢收这个数 我们的嫌犯就该多了
Well, if he bills clients like that for heaps like these, we're gonna have a lot of suspects.
孝子不曾有
******
Anton医生 幸好你在维加斯
Lucky you were visiting Vegas, Dr. Anton.
你让Shawn Hagan查什么?
What's your business with Shawn Hagan?
私人问题 你为什么问?
It's a personal matter. Why do you want to know?
Hagan先生的案件档案正从塔霍调来
Mr. Hagan's case files are on their way down from Tahoe.
到时候没什么事情是私人的了
So nothing's gonna rein personal very long.
Hagan帮我找一个前生意伙伴
Mr. Hagan is helping me find a former business associate.
这有什么私人的?
That's personal?
是私事
It's a private matter.
请坐
Have a seat.
Shawn Hagan昨晚被谋杀了
Shawn Hagan was murdered last night.
你当时在哪儿?
Where were you?
整晚在酒店房♥间 看电影
In my hotel room, all night, watching movies.
Shawn Hagan的死 肯定与Ryan Morton有关
If Shawn Hagan is dead, Ryan Morton had something to do with it.
他就是你的生意伙伴?
Let me guess, that would be your business associate, right?
你知道他在哪儿吗?
You know where we might find him?
不知道 这是Hagan先生应该查的
No. That's what Mr. Hagan was supposed to find out.
给 我知道的只有这些
Here. That's as much as I know.
我不确定这会对你有帮助
I doubt it'll do you any good.
这让我想起了David的后背
This reminds me of David's back.
等一下
Hang on a second.
看起来像隐形眼镜
Looks like a contact lens.
他没戴另一只
He's not wearing the other one.
也许是凶手的
Could be from the killer.
我拿给Wendy 连衣服一起检测DNA
I'll get it to Wendy, have her run the clothes for touch DNA as well.
Nick 这是枪伤
Nick, this is a gunshot wound.
从手掌射入
Palm-side entry.
炭黑证明是接触伤
Sooting says that it'a contact wound.
- 掌穿背透? - 是啊
- Through and through? - Yeah.
那我们怎么没有找到子弹? 还有血迹
Then why didn't we find the bullet anywhere? Or blood.
Hagan在打斗中抓住了枪
Hagan grabs the gun in the course of the struggle.
子弹在袖子里贴着皮肤飞行 然后又进入躯干
The bullet tracks along the skin inside the sleeve, reenters the torso,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表