没查到有任何房♥子在密德湖
Neither one of them owns anything in Lake Mead.
也许房♥子属于他们一个亲戚
Maybe the house belonged to one of their relatives.
那要查到什么时候
Well,that could take you forever to run that down.
让Archie提取房♥子的图片
Have Archie pull stills of the house.
分发给当地警局 让他们去跟房♥产局查对
Get them to every local unit in the area; have them check with real estate offices;
看看有没有人认出来
see if anybody can recognize it.
认出什么? 一间有窗户的房♥子?
Recognize what? A house with a window in it?
Maureen Masters的时间紧迫
Maureen Masters is running out of time,
我们只能让Nate Haskell自己开口
and the only person who can get us to where she is is Nate Haskell.
Haskell这十年来恰恰以缄口不言为乐
This is the most fun Haskell's had in a decade.
他不会合作 这只会浪费时间
He's not going to help us. It's a waste of time.
我们现在所做的才是浪费时间
What we're doing now is a waste of time.
因为我夺走那些女人后 她们就不再是某人的姐妹
'cause when I took those women,they stopped being somebody's sister
女儿或未婚妻
or daughter or fiance.
她们完全任我摆布
They became what I wanted them to be.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我保证替你保密 绝不告诉任何人
It could just be our little secret,and I won't say anything,I promise.
别折磨我了!
Don't do this!
上帝啊 不要!
Oh,God... no!
怎么能让头发掩盖住这么美的面庞
It's a shame to hide that face behind this hair.
这发型不好
I don't like it.
什么意思?
What is that?
你想干嘛?
What are you doing?
帮你塑造个新发型
I'm going to finish your haircut.
马可...
Marco...
马可...
Marco...
你应该接着说"波罗" (一种游戏)
You're supposed to say "Polo."
现在应该不是观测星辰的时间吧?
Strange time to be stargazing,don't you think?
摄影大♥师♥Ansel Adams经常忘记 自己拍摄照片的时间
Ansel Adams often forgot when he took his photographs,
所以某些天文学家试着 从照片中看出拍摄时间
so a bunch of astronomers tried to figure it out using the image itself.
通过观察月亮与景物的相对位置 以及查阅月相表
By referencing the moon's position in relationship to known landmarks and lunar azimuth tables,
从而确定照片拍摄的日期和时间
they were able to determine the date and time the photo was taken.
我们可以逆向操作
I thought we could reverse the science.
我们已经知道了录像拍摄的时间
We know when this was made.
说不定可以从月亮看出拍摄地点
Maybe the moon can tell us where.
鉴证天文学?
Forensic astronomy?
我会永远铭记你的教导
I will never forget the things you've taught me.
你是我最得意的门生 Nick
You're the best student I ever had,Nick.
我们来试试这招行不行得通
Let's see if we can figure this out.
Langston教授 没想到会是你
Professor Langston,how good to see you.
什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you here?
我来...看你的笑话
I came... to gloat.
请坐 Nate
Please. Come in,Nate.
我们有一卷记录你行凶过程的录像带 这些是录像截图
We got these from a videotape of one of your kills.
难以置信 是吧?
It's hard to believe,isn't it?
别说我诬赖你 你的确说过 只有傻瓜才会留下证物
Now,in all fairness,you did say that only dummies take souvenirs,
看来Gerald Tolliver是个大傻瓜
and Gerald Tolliver was a pretty dumb guy.
或许这正是Tom Donover杀他的原因
Maybe that's why Tom Donover killed him.
我一直在考虑这是否也是 Tom Donover决定模仿你的原因
I've been thinking that maybe that's the reason Tom Donover decided to follow in your footsteps,
继续你的"丰功伟业"
and carry on with the work.
不过这些都已经无关紧要了
Anyway,none of that really matters now,because,
因为我们找到了你在密德湖边的住所
s you can see,we found your house in Lake Mead,and...
我们已经知道Tom在哪里 还有那个女孩 她还没死
we have Tom. and the girl. She's alive.
- 为什么还要来找我? - 最后的了断
- Then what do you need me for? - Closure.
你以前说你一直在考虑这件事
You once told me that you'd been thinking about it a lot.
我也是
Well,I've been thinking about it,too.
Nate 告诉我们那些女性的尸体在哪里
I need you to tell us where the girls' bodies are buried,Nate.
我们? 这么说你和警方合作了?
Us? So you're working with that cop now?
我们最终一定会找到的 这点你心知肚明
We're gonna find them eventually. You know that.
必要的话 我们会掘地三尺 抽干湖水 拆毁房♥屋
We'll dig,we'll dredge the lake,we'll tear that house of yours down to the studs,if we have to.
为什么你不干脆坦白呢?
Now why don't you save us the trouble?
把事实告诉我
Tell me what I need to know.
说不定我可以让你少受些苦
Look,maybe I can get something out of it for you.
比如把两次终身监禁降为一次?
Like what,you're gonna reduce two consecutive life terms down to one?
如果你坦白 说不定我可以保证
Like,maybe I can guarantee that
除了从门洞里给你送食物的人之外
this isn't the last conversation you'll have with someone
你还有与他人交谈的权利
who isn't shoving your food through a hole in the door.
我发誓 Nate 如果你不说...
I promise you,Nate,you don't tell me what I need to know...
以后唯一听你讲话的人...
the only person who will hear the sound of your voice ever again...
只有你自己
is going to be you.
跟着后院的篱笆走
You follow the fence in the backyard.
走去哪里?
To where?
去哪里?
To where,what?
后院根本没有篱笆
There is no fence in the backyard.
你自以为有本事让我松口
You thought you could make me slip up and give you something you want.
自以为能探究我的想法
You thought you could get inside my head.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
只有与我做过相同事情的人 才能真正了解我的内心
A person has to do what I've done to understand me.
你无法想象我有多大的影响力
You have no idea what I've started.
我也是个老师 而我的学生 无处不在
I'm a teacher,too,and my students are everywhere.
我给了他们自♥由♥
They're out there,and I've cut them free.
- 把他带出去 - 他们会遍布全世界
- Get him out of here. - They're spreading the word.
等你找到他们的时候已经太晚了
By the time you find them,it' be too late,
因为他们会让你的双手溅满鲜血
because they'll just pour blood on your hands.
- 她已经死了 - 把他带出去!
- She's already dead. - Get him out of here!
她已经死了
She's already dead.
就是这里
That's it.
把图像锐化一下
All right,I can sharpen that up.
Gris 我很感激你同意我出勤
Gris,I just,uh,want you to know how much I appreciate you putting me out in the field.
有时候你肯定恨死我了
I'm sure there were times you wish I probably didn't.
你改变了我的人生
Well... you changed my life.
找到了密德湖当时的月出时间表
Got the moonrise tables foLake Mead.
最多只能达到这个效果了
It's not gonna get much better than this.
当时是亏凸月
So the moon is waning gibbous.
1997年6月15日 月出时间为晚上7点46分
On June 15,1997,the moon rose at 7:46 p. m.
录像带的拍摄时间为10点41分
This video was recorded at 10:41 p. m.
也就是月出后2小时55分
That's two hours and 55 minutes after moonrise.
月亮与水平线大约成45度角
That puts it about 45 degrees above the eastern horizon.
所以拍摄方向自西向东
So that view is west to east.
这些山峰与月亮的高度相近
You know,those peaks look like they're roughly the same height.
这儿有等高线地图
I've got the topo map.
看看有没有哪两个山峰的海拔 符合当时的地理状况
Look for two peaks that are approximately the same elevation with that geographic relationship.
阿克山 海拔3335英尺
Arch Mountain,3,335 feet,
和汉伯林山 海拔3310英尺
and Hamblin Mountain,3,310.
刚好吻合
Fits the bill.
Tom Donover鞋上沾的苔藓 只生长在湖的北面
The moss on Tom Donover's shoes can only be found on the north side of the lake.
把两山峰和湖北面连起来
So... draw a vector from the center of those two peaks to the north shore.
黑梅莎山
Black Mesa.
只要你放我走 我绝不会向别人提一个字
If you let me go right now,I won't tell anybodwhat happened.
你不能杀我! 你要我做什么 我都做了
You can't! I did everything that you asked!
抱歉 我骗了你
Sorry,I lied.
别动! 别动! 把枪放下!
Don't move! Don't move! Guns down!
你没事吧? Maureen 好 解开了
Okay,you're okay. You're all right,Maureen. You okay? There we go.
没事了 Maureen 看着我
It's okay,it's okay. It's okay,Maureen. Okay,look at me.
我是一号♥狙击手 看到粉色烟雾 听到请回话
This is Sniper One. I saw pink mist. Do you copy?
我是Brass 嫌犯已被击毙 任务结束
This is Brass. Suspect is down. Code four.
收到 我们马上跟进
Copy that. We're comin' in.
你在想什么?
A penny for your thoughts?
当时他就坐在那里
He was sitting right there.
他看着我 我看着他
He was looking at me; I was looking at him.
在我眼里...
All I saw was...
他和其他学生没有区别
another student.
我也这么觉得
That's all I saw.
我不想再被人耍的团团转
I guess I'm tired of getting fooled.
教授 人们都会说谎
People lie,Professor.
只有证据不会
The only thing we can count on is the evidence.
谢谢你让我参与破案
Thank you for letting me help.
我总希望...
It was something I...
自己能出一份力
well,it was something I really needed to do.
我不知道你是否感兴趣...
I don't know if you'd have any interest...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表