神话侵蚀了我的灵魂
began to eat away at my soul.
我没法成为那艘船上 一名英勇的组员
I couldn't measure up to the brave crew of that perfect ship.
我不帅 也不勇敢 也不坚强
I wasn't handsome, courageous,strong.
我软弱 小气 自我毁灭
I was weak,petty, self-destructive.
我恨那样的自己 但...
And I hated myself for it. But then...
有一晚... 就像被一道闪电击中
One night... it hit me like a... like a bolt of lightning.
我看着酒吧里那些胆小如鼠的可怜人
I looked around the bar at the other frightened,sad people and I...
扪心自问 "这儿有Artemis Bishop吗?"
and I said to myself,"Do you see an Artemis Bishop here?"
- "有谁在工作吗?" - 这是?
- "Do you see one at work?" - What's this?
- 他要放映终极版了 - 在公♥寓♥还是街上?
- He's showing Redux. - Uh,in your apartment building or on the street?
看看周围吧 大家
People,look around you.
这儿有Artemis Bishop吗?
Do you see an Artemis Bishop anywhere?
当然没有
Of course not.
因为他是一个虚构角色
Because he's a fictional construct.
是一个幻影 低语着 "你不够格"
A phantom who whispers, "You are not enough."
我向你们展示最真实的自我
Well,I am here to show you who we really are.
女士们先生们 请欣赏 《星际探索: 终极版》
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... Astro Quest: Redux.
我要动手了!
I swear to God I'm gonna do her!
Garth 你了解我 先退下去!
Garth,you know me. Just stand down.
我什么都不知道!
I don't know anything anymore!
我要动手了 我绝对会动手!
I'm gonna do her. I swear I'm gonna do her!
- 司令官... - Sally 没有问题
- Commander... - Okay,Sally,everything's gonna be all right.
没问题才怪! 看到了吗?
Nothing's ever gonna be all right again! Do you see that?
现在 你也要照我说的做
And now,you're gonna do what I want,too.
你太恶心了 你怎么能...
You suck. You don't have the...
你们看懂了吗?
Do you get it?
我们不想看这种垃圾! 滚出去!
We're not gonna watch that crap! Get outta here!
就这么说吧
So let me get this straight.
这个怪人把一部 60年代的劣质科幻电视剧
Some nerd takes a cheesy,'60s sci-fi show
改编得更具现实性
and turns it into something a little bit more realistic--
太空船姑且不论
minus the spaceship,of course--
然后另一群怪人被激怒了 气得痛揍他 还杀了他?
and the other nerds get pissed off enough that they beat him up and kill him over it?
没人喜欢自己的偶像被糟蹋
Well... people don't like it when you mess with their heroes.
发现什么了 Riley?
You got something,Riley?
没有血迹
No sign of blood.
我不认为这是凶器
I doubt it's the murder weapon.
我们非得查清楚三千人在三天里 能塞满多少个垃圾桶吗?
Are we going to have to figure out how many Dumpsters 3,000 people can fill in three days?
我希望不用
Boy,I hope not.
指挥椅上全是科幻发烧友们爱的见证
I got a... whole lot of geek love on the command chair.
听起来太美好了
Isn't that nice for them?
我发现了影音中心
I just found A/V central.
DVD播放器 音响设备
DVD player, sound gear.
还有受害人的笔记本电脑
And the vic's laptop.
DVD里有张碟
There's a DVD in the player.
根据行星联盟宪♥章♥第13条款
According to Article 13 of the Planetary Alliance Charter,
我们判定Jonathan Danson犯有叛国罪
we find Jonathan Danson guilty of high treason.
这不是特映片段
This wasn't part of the presentation.
处罚是...
And the penalty is...
求你了! 不要! 对不起!
Please! No! I'm sorry!
我不会再犯了!
I won't ever do it again!
不要杀我 求你了!
Don't kill me,please!
我得看看这电视了
I got to start watching this show.
永远的真理 叛国者死
Sic Semper Tradi torae. Death to traitors.
怎么了?
Yeah?
Catherine 假设
Uh,Catherine,um, hypothetically,
如果实验室里某些人有某种关系...
if I knew of someone in the lab having a relationship...
什么关系?
What kind of a relationship?
- 私人的 亲密的 - 爱情?
- personal. Affectionate. - Romantic?
好吧
Okay.
假设 如果实验室里 某些人有了恋爱关系...
Um,hypothetically, if I knew of someone in the lab having a romantic relationship...
我有责任举报他们吗?
would I be obligated to report them?
有 向Ecklie报告
Yes. To Ecklie.
那么 假设如此 他们会怎么样?
And,hypothetically, would they suffer consequences?
- 他们是否假设在同一轮班呢? - 是的
- Are they hypothetically on the same shift? - Yes.
- 上下级? - 不是
- Supervisor-subordinate? - No.
那么 其中一人得换个班 不过除此之外 没什么问题
Well,one of them would have to change shifts, but other than that, they should be fine.
让他们向Ecklie汇报 然后大胆向前走吧
Just tell them to report it to Ecklie and to go for it.
人生苦短 对吧?
Life's too short,right?
主创Jonathan Danson死亡! 《星际探索:终极版》胎死腹中?
*******
一个大学教授为什么要在科幻大会上
So what's a college professor doing taping the debut of Astro Quest: Redux
录下《星际探索:终极版》发布会呢?
in a science fiction convention?
我和团队一起去的
I was there with my crew.
我在制♥作♥一部关于 科幻神话作品构建的纪录片
I'm making a documentary on the gestalt constructs of sci-fi mytho-cultures.
- 真的吗? 请坐 - 谢谢
- Really? Have a seat. - Thank you.
我想和你聊聊这个视频
I wanted to talk to you about your video.
人们似乎不喜欢 Danson对旧故事的创新
The crowd didn't seem to like Danson's new take on their old mythology.
Danson煽动力很强
Danson was a provocateur.
我确实欣赏他的胆量 但他在玩火
I actually loved his boldness. But he was playing with fire.
你认为是他们中某人杀了他吗?
You believe one of these people killed him?
你觉得呢?
Would you believe it?
对粉丝来说 《星际探索》绝不仅仅是电视剧
To its fans, Astro Questis more than just a television show.
而是一种信仰 当他播出了他的版本
It's a religion. When he screened hisRedux,
那就好比是科幻界的马丁路德 将他的《95条论纲》
that was the sci-fi equivalent of Martin Luther nailing his "95 Thes"
钉在威滕伯格城♥堡♥教堂的大门上
to the door of the Castle Church in Wittenberg.
那很有洞察力
That's keeping it in perspective.
自古以来人们都因信仰不同 而互相残杀 Sanders先生
People kill each other all the time over belief systems, mr. Sanders.
也许你对中东不太了解
Or perhaps you're not familiar with the Middle East.
死因是钝器外伤造成的脑出血
C.O.D.was cerebral hemorrhage due to blunt-force trauma.
对鼻骨的猛击导致鼻额缝断裂
Sharp blow to the nasal bone snapped the nasofrontal suture,
打入额窦 造成裂骨刺入额叶
driving it into the frontal sinus, where a secondary fracture penetrated the frontal lobe.
即刻昏迷
Instant unconsciousness.
他几分钟内就死了
He was dead within minutes.
知道是被什么打的吗?
Any idea what hit him?
有角的银色东西 还没找到凶器
Something angular, silver-colored. We haven't found the murder weapon yet.
David 把他缝起来好吗?
Uh,David,would you finish stitching him up,please?
我不是裁缝 是验尸官的调查员 可恶
I'm not a seamstress. I'm a coroner's investigator,damn it.
他一整天都这样
He's been doing that all day.
他说的是《星际探索》里 Corpsman Scully的口头禅
He's riffing Corpsman Scully's one-liners from Astro Quest.
没怎么看过
Didn't watch it much.
因为你不是懒汉 你是验尸官 可恶
Because you're not a couch potato. You're a medical examiner,damn it.
他肯定进行过打斗
Well,he was obviously in some kind of struggle.
这里的擦伤是怎么造成的?
What do you make of this contusion here?
这是压痕
It's on a pressure point.
也许有人想对他来个锁喉术
Maybe someone attempted a sleeper hold.
你是指瑟桑的降龙爪? 真有这玩意?
You mean like a Sethlan submission claw? That's real?
你告诉我吧
Well,you tell me.
好啦!
Okay!
胃里有些很奇怪的东西
There was something odd in the stomach contents.
闻闻看
Take a whiff.
酒精 可能是库拉索酒
Alcohol. Cura莽ao,maybe.
这是什么 像虫子一样的肉?
What are these,um, vermiform chunks of meat?
那是维利康头骨蠕虫 所以这肯定是提吉连麦芽酒
Those are Vellikon skullworms, which would of course explain the Tijillian ale.
是《星际探索》里的酒
It'sAstro Questfood.
会址周围的酒吧饭店 会出♥售♥这类东西
Some of the bars and restaurants around the convention do that sort of stuff for the conventioneers.
- 很疼 - 很好
- That hurt. - Good.
他叫Jonathan Danson 认识吗?
His name is Jonathan Danson. You recognize him?
是的 他那晚在这儿
Yeah. Yeah,he was in here that night.
看起来不怎么开心
And he wasn't a happy camper.
他独自一人灌着酒 这时过来一个探索女粉丝
He'd been alone at the bar knocking back drinks when thisAstro Questgirl comes up.
再来一杯蒸汽
Yeah,another Vapor,please.
他开始拉拉扯扯
He started jocking her pretty hard.
不 谢了
No,thank you.
- 不? - 你可以放手了吗?
- No? - Could you please let go of me now? Please.
她的朋友就不乐意了
Her friends didn't like that.
先生 请你放开我的指挥官
Sir,you just need to let go of my commander.
- 我们就不追究了 请放手 - 放手!
- Everything will be okay. Sir,please. - Let go!
- 住手! - 放尊重点!
- Hey,stop that! - You have no respect!
撂倒他!
Get him!
马上住手 我们憎恶暴♥力♥
First off,we abhor violence.
你的戏首先就错在这点上!
That's the first thing wrong with your entire show!
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表