没有 移♥民♥局得到了风声
No record. Immigration got wind of it.
调查了她全家
They scooped up her whole family.
她使用了假身份在这里非法工作
She's an illegal working here on a fake I.D.
我正准备去审问她 过会儿打给你
She's in Interrogation now. I'll let you know how it turns out.
好的
All right.
你好
Hello.
- 我是拉斯维加斯警署的Jim Brass警探 - 知道了
- I'm Detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police. - Okay.
我们先谈点轻松的
Let's start with an easy question.
你的真名是什么?
What's your real name?
Rosa Gonzales
Rosa Gonzales.
好的 Rosa Gonzales...
Okay,Rosa Gonzales...
告诉我那天晚上 在咂嘴炸鸡发生了什么
tell me what happened at Choozy's Chicken the other night.
我没想要杀他
I didn't mean to kill him.
你找我?
You wanted to see me?
你收的钱少了
Your drop bag was short.
我反复核对过的
I checked it twice.
别逼我报♥警♥
You want me to call the police,huh?
我要搜身
I'm gonna have to do a strip search.
他要我脱♥光♥衣服
He made me take off all my clothes.
他有没有打你? 或是摸你?
Did he assault you? Touch you?
他把手放在我身上
He put his hands on me.
别碰我!
No!
你在干什么?
What the hell is this?
你来这里干嘛? Gary
What are you doing here,Gary?
这话不该问我 Bob
I'm not the issue here,Bob.
然后呢?
Then what happened?
我穿上衣服 听见他们在打斗
I got dressed. I could hear them fighting.
我跑进厨房♥
I went out into the kitchen.
快停下!
Stop it!
你快出去! 你想怎么样? Bob
Get out of here! What the hell are you doing, Bob?
我逃了
I ran.
但我对天发誓 我只是想帮Gary
But I swear to the Virgin herself, I was just trying to help Gary.
拿警示牌打他不足以致命
Hitting him with the sign isn't what killed him.
这么说我自♥由♥了?
So I can go home?
Gonzales小姐 移♥民♥局的人正在和你的家人谈话
Miss Gonzales,you see the immigration agent outside with your family.
他们告诉我 你是非法入境
They tell me that you're in this country illegally.
我从小在这里长大 在这里工作 养家糊口
I grew up here. I work. I take care of my family.
我真心相信你 但这事不是我说了算
I believe you,I do, but it's not my call.
每个嫌犯都查明了 还是不知道谁杀了Bob
Well,we've exhausted every suspect, and we still don't know who killed Bob.
这样的话 就是一起密室杀人
Well,at this point, it's a locked room mystery.
到了现在 你们怎么吃得下这些?
After all that we've been through, how can you guys eat that?
不在乎就能吃
Power of suggestion.
我忍♥不住 太好吃了
And because I can't help myself. They're good.
因为薯条里放了白粉
It's 'cause they put crack in the fries.
犯人会不会是那间屋子?
What if the room is the suspect?
根据保险单记载 Bob近视两千多度
According to his insurance records, Bob had twenty-eighty vision.
没了眼镜 他就是瞎子
Without his glasses, he was practically blind.
Elizabeth狠狠砸了他的小脑 破坏了身体平衡
Elizabeth gave him a pretty good whack to the cerebellum, which can affect equilibrium.
加上滑溜溜的地板...
Add those factors to a slippery floor...
一起盲目的正义
It's a case of blind justice.
那我填报告时 犯人一栏该填什么?
So when I'm filling out the paperwork,who do I list on the suspect line?
没有犯人 这是场意外
There is no suspect. It was an accident.
手套内侧的DNA属于...准备好了吗?
The DNA from inside the latex gloves was... You ready for this?
- Scott Tucker? - 近了 是他的妻子
- Scott Tucker? - Related... by marriage.
Melinda?
Melinda?
等等 等等 她是自杀?
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. It was suicide?
对 同时巧妙地陷害了她丈夫
Yeah. With a nice,big frame around it.
要不然直接吞盐酸苯海拉明就行了
Otherwise,why not just pop the diphenhydramine?
何必在酒里下药?
Why spike the wine?
可能她想以谋杀未遂陷害丈夫
Well,maybe she was trying to frame her husband for attempted murder,
让她自己中毒 而不是死掉
hoping for a poisoning, not a death.
未必 她可是保健员
Doubtful. I mean,she was a hygienist.
如果她没想死 只会吞一管牙膏
If that were the case, she would've just stopped at one tube.
Henry的确说过服药后一小时才会死亡
Henry did say that there was about an hour between ingestion and her death.
有充足时间陷害她丈夫
Plenty of time to set up the husband.
她出了门...
She goes outside,she...
爬过围墙 把证据丢进邻家垃圾桶
climbs the fence, she ditches the evidence in the neighbor's trash, and then...
然后把自己铐在床上等死?
cuffs herself to the bed and then waits to dies?
他到底做了什么 弄得老婆这么恨他?
What could you possibly have done to make your wife hate you so much?
以前我们可是绝佳搭档
We used to be an amazing team actually.
她帮客户找房♥子 我负责房♥贷 皆大欢喜
She'd find the client the house, I'd get them financing. Everyone was happy.
但我一直告诫她 别友善过头了
But I always told her-- don't get too friendly;
客户不是朋友
these are clients, they're not friends.
但她还是每个派对都去
But she goes to all the parties.
每场烤肉会 募款会
all the barbeques, all the fund-raisers.
所以忍♥者贷款垮台以后
So,when the NINJA loans flipped over,
银行把那些人的房♥子都收回了
and the banks kicked them out of their homes
因为他们付不起贷款
because they couldn't afford to make their payments,
他们就全来找我们 怪到我们头上
well,they called us, screaming like it was our fault,
而我就怪罪她
and I blamed her.
如果她起先没对他们那么亲切
If she hadn't gotten all buddy-buddy with them in the first place,
他们也不会得寸进尺
they never would have crossed that line.
接着你们的婚姻也走进危机
That's when the marriage went belly-up.
我们甚至无法面对彼此
We couldn't look each other in the face after that.
我以为她很软弱 想要我难过到死
I thought she was weak, and she wanted me to feel bad because I didn't feel worse.
但没想到她会自杀
I never thought she'd kill herself,though.
想杀我倒有过几次
Tried to kill me a couple of times.
不能卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 付不起离婚费用
Couldn't sell the house, couldn't afford to get a divorce.
不敢相信那婊♥子♥陷害我
I can't believe that bitch set me up.
在你分到地方前 这里聊胜于无
Figured it's better than nothing till they find you something.
你可以放张桌子
You could put a desk in there.
太棒了
It's perfect.
我该先问问Catherine
I should check with Catherine first.
我跟她说了
I already did.
- 好 谢谢 医生 - 不客气
- All right. Thank you,Doctor. - You're welcome.
我想这里会成为我另一个家
I think I'll be right at home here.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表