你应该知道实验室的 随机毒品检测条例吧
take it you're aware of the lab's random drug testing policy?
嗯 我准备了一份合格尿液应付检测
Oh,yeah. I've got a bottle of clean urine in my locker, just in case.
我开玩笑
I'm kidding.
有意思
Good one.
给我 我把它装起来
Here,I'll bag it.
看这个
Check this out.
Carla画像真品
An original of Carla.
- 奇怪 她看上去好像... - 死了?
- Bizarre. She looks kind of... - Dead?
是啊 有点
Yeah,a little.
写的什么? J... Skaggs?
What's that say? J... Skaggs?
从没听说过
Never heard of him.
我也是
Me,neither.
我猜有人知道
I bet somebody has.
知道吗
What do you know.
他是本地人
He's a local.
Jerzey Skaggs?
Jerzey Skaggs?
Jerzey? Skaggs?
Jerzey? Skaggs?
Jerzey Skaggs?
Jerzey Skaggs?
- 你是谁? - 凶杀调查处
- Who are you? - Homicide.
这张很适合我的客厅
This might look good in my living room.
你可买♥♥不起
You can't afford it.
你的手臂倒了 醒醒 醒醒!
Your arm down, and wake up. Wake up!
你想要什么?
What do you want?
- 你认识Carla Peretti吗? - 谁?
- Do you know Carla Peretti? - Who?
Carla Peretti
Carla Peretti.
认识... 她曾是我的模特 很可爱
Oh,yeah... yeah,she was one of my models. She's a lovely girl.
这是对我作品的廉价模仿
It's a cheap imitation of my work.
你得跟验尸官说 因为她是真的死了
Well,you'll have to take it up with the coroner, because she's dead for real.
- 我很遗憾 - 你画过这些人?
- I'm sorry to hear that. - You paint these guys?
不 从没见过他们
No. Never saw those guys before in my life.
知道吗 Harley Soon 总是去附近某个人的公♥寓♥
You know,Harley Soon used to crash at a buddy's apartment in the neighborhood.
放松
Relax.
他看上去是你喜欢的类型
And he seems to be kind of your type.
也许你...
So maybe you,uh...
也许你在杂货店之类地方撞见过他
maybe you bumped into him at the grocery store or something.
我不出门 不购物 不会撞见人
I don't go out. I don't shop. I don't bump.
但你画死人
But you do paint dead people.
我画装死的人 要是知道我赚多少钱 你会哭的
I paint people who look dead, and you would weep if you knew how much I make doing that.
不知你注意过没 我们的文化着迷于性和死亡
If you haven't noticed, our culture seems to be obsessed with sex and death.
我注意到了
I've noticed.
让我为你节省些时间吧 因为我知道你的想法
Let me save you some time, 'cause I know what's on your mind.
我没杀我的模特 我甚至都不怎么上他们了
I don't kill my models. I don't even bang them much anymore.
偶尔会 当然 但是...
Occasionally,of course,but...
随着时间的流逝 我没有兴趣和体力了
oh,I find not with the same gusto and verve as in days gone by.
你上过Carla Peretti?
You bang Carla Peretti?
我不搞女人
I'm not doing women.
介意我到处看看吗?
Mind if I look around?
我很乐意画你的裸体
I'd like to paint you nude.
我不裸体
I don't do nude.
- 不然警章别在哪? - 确实
- Where would I pin the badge? - Exactly.
Alwick女士
Ms.Alwick.
Grissom博士
Dr. Grissom.
你要找我?
Were you looking for me?
不 只是来倒些茶
No,just getting some more tea.
我本希望我们有机会能谈谈
I was hoping we might get a chance to chat.
我正在办案子
I'm right in the middle of a case.
我明白 你在经受很多事 但假如你有时间...
I know,I understand that you're dealing with a lot,but,um,if you do find the time...
谢谢 很感激
Thank you,I appreciate that.
也许这不属于你的专业范围 但是
This,uh,may be outside your field of expertise,but...
最近我和Hank有些问题
lately,I've been having some problems with Hank.
Grissom
Grissom.
你好 Patricia
Oh,hi,Patricia.
很高兴再次见到你 David
Nice to see you again,David.
头部化验结果显示受害人 都有不同程度的一氧化碳中毒
The headspace assay came back and showed levels of carbon monoxide in all the vics,
商人头部的虱子也含有一氧化碳
as well as the dead lice on the businessman's head.
失陪
Excuse me.
大部分是碳氢化合物和二氧化硫 以及一氧化碳
Mostly simple hydrocarbons and sulfur dioxide,along with the carbon monoxide.
可能是引擎内汽油殆尽
That's consistent with gasoline engine exhaust.
流浪汉身上的也虱子死了
Yeah,and since the lice on the homeless guy died,
表明他被废气包围
it suggests that he was completely surrounded by exhaust fumes,
而非蒙面窒息而死
not suffocated with a mask or a tube.
也没有被反锁在车里
Or locked in a sealed car,for that matter--
否则没有足够的空间摆姿势
there wouldn't have been enough room to pose them.
身上的淤青显示受害人死时 即是被发现时的姿势
Lividity says the victims died in the positions in which they were discovered.
那么凶手是用毒气室的手法吗?
So,what does that mean,that the killer is using some sort of gas chamber?
我想是的
I think so.
他引诱受害人去他家 给他们吃安♥眠♥药♥
He lures someone back to his place,slips them a sedative,
换衣服 安置在一个封闭空间里
then redresses and positions the bodies inside a sealed container.
静候一氧化碳起效
Waits for the carbon monoxide to go to work.
一旦尸体完全僵硬 他大约有十个小时来放置他们
Once the bodies are in full rigor,he's got about ten hours to place them
让他们被人发现
and have them discovered.
知道了手法 让我们找出凶手吧
We know the recipe, let's find the cook.
我刚观察到了雨燕
I believe I just sighted Aeronautes saxatalis.
雨燕 白喉叉尾雨燕
Aeronautes saxatalis,the white-throated swift.
每年此时很少来到这么南面的地方
They hardly ever range this far south this time of year.
这对老夫妇都患有老年痴呆症
The elderly couple was suffering from Alzheimer's.
他们前天参加由老年护理中心 组织的野外郊游活动
They were on a little field trip from their assisted care facility day before yesterday.
晚上查房♥时 员工才发现他们不见了
Staff didn't even realize they were missing till bed check.
观鸟点没有监视器吗?
What,no surveillance cameras on the bird-watching path?
没有 不过警员找到了一个吸毒佬
No,but the unis did turn up a crackhead
他说黄昏时分看见一个 中等身材的白人男性
who said he saw an average-height white male in a white panel van near the trail,
开着一辆小货车进过附近
about an hour before dawn.
陷入每日循环往复 这些诡秘的造型 在时间长河里冰冻
Caught in their quotidian routines,these haunting figures, frozen in time,
看似在讥讽世俗的宽容 实则是在罪恶之城的灼火下无声尖叫
seem to mock the mundane blandness that screams silently beneath the sizzle of Sin City.
这是什么?
What is this?
本地艺术交流博客
Local art blog.
此案凶手是热门话题
Our psycho is the hot topic.
他们称他为人形凶手
They call him the "Mannekiller."
最终 通过以人的肉体复♥制♥人的肉体
perhaps,finally,by using the flesh of human beings to replicate the flesh of human beings...
这个在我们之间默默游走的疯子 越过了艺术的底线
this madman who moves silently among us has crossed art's final frontier.
我是Langston Weller 来自思维画布网站
This is Langston Weller,signing off from mindscanvas.com.
这个站点拥挤得水泄不通
This site's been getting hammered.
快看这些留言
Check out the comments.
"一家之言对抗言论自♥由♥"
"You're a one-man argument against free speech."
"这就是谋杀 简单明了 你是白♥痴♥"
"This is murder,pure and simple,and you're a moron."
"希♥特♥勒♥没说错--先把艺术家们杀了"
"Hitler was right-- kill the artists first."
至少没人当真
At least nobody's buying this crap.
"从死亡中萃取出生命的鲜活形象"
"Vibrant images "of life culled from the raw stuff of death.
"这些都是是艺术杰作"
These are works of art."
显然 有人欣赏这种艺术行为
Apparently,there are some who share this aesthetic.
商人鞋子里的尘土是未染色黄麻纤维
The dust found inside the businessman's shoes was actually undyed jute fibers.
在其他受害人衣服上 残留的胶带上也发现同样物质
The same fibers were also found on tape lifts from the other vic's clothes.
凶手很可能用黄麻纤维套住受害者们
Killer's probably covering his vics in woven jute--
比如在处理过程中使用麻袋
i.e.,burlap-- at some point during the process.
谢谢你 Greg
Thanks,Greg.
不客气
You bet.
Grissom博士 能和你谈谈吗?
Dr. Grissom,may I have a word with you?
当然可以
Yes,of course.
请进
Come in.
我在想为何你蔑视我的努力
I wonder why it is that you hold what I do in such obvious contempt.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
上次你说你和Hank之间相处有问题
The last time we spoke,you mentioned that you were having problems with Hank.
出于对你的关心 也出于对工作的认真 我开始四处打听
Now,out of concern for you and because I take my job very seriously,I started asking around.
大部分人都对我打哈哈
And was met by a mixture of bafflement and smirks by most of your staff,
直到David Hodges看我可怜 才告诉我Hank是你养的狗
until David Hodges took pity on me and informed me that Hank was your dog.
我向你道歉
I apologize.
那是一个很认真的问题
It was a serious question.
噢 是吗?
Oh,really?
这几个星期以来 我的狗都无精打采
For the last few weeks,my dog's been listless.
不怎么吃东西
Barely eats.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表