看到这车没?
See this car over here?
这是我...我的车
This is m-my car.
我...我认为...
And I-I thought...
那是...
that was...
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第15集 敢杀就来
CSI Season09 Episode15 Kill Me If You Can
富有的艺术品交易商半夜去游泳
Wealthy art dealer comes out for a late-night swim.
有位不速之客
Somebody's there who shouldn't be.
这脸砸的 真狠
That is a whole lot of face smashing.
你认为是冲动犯罪吗?
You think it was a crime of passion?
伟大艺术的诞生 需要的正是这个
That is what it takes to make great art.
富商与罪犯
你认为谁有可能杀你的未婚夫?
Can you think of anybody who wanted to hurt your fianc?
Carsten是个艺术品交易商
Carsten was an art dealer.
他致力于将美呈现于世人面前 启发他们
He dedicated his life to bringing beauty into the world,inspiring people.
人人都爱他
Everybody loved him.
五百万的房♥子 五十美分的锁
$5 million property,50 cent lock.
谁想进来都很容易
Easy access for anyone who wanted to get in.
谢谢你出现场 Wendy
Thank you for helping out today,Wendy.
我很乐意
Oh,I'm happy to.
今天有很多尸体
We had a lot of bodies today.
是的
Yeah.
我不是因为死了很多人而高兴
I mean,I'm not happy that we had a lot of bodies today.
这里有血线
There's a blood trail here.
真不明白 我怎么会看漏啊
I have absolutely no idea how I could have missed that.
这儿...
Right here...
和这儿
and here.
还有这儿
And here.
是他!
It was him!
就说我不会看漏
I didn't think I missed it.
他叫Gareth
"Gareth."
肯定是在我检查游泳池时偷溜进来的
He must have snuck in while I was processing the pool.
不过这里本来就是他家
Well,it is actually his house.
你最后一次见到Carsten是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Carsten?
大家走后 他出去游泳 想冷静一下
after everybody left,he went outside to have a relaxing swim to calm down.
他为什么需要冷静?
Why did he need to calm down?
我也不清楚
I'm not really sure.
派对上 他和一位客人进了办公室 我从没见过那个人
Uh,but during the party,I saw him go into his office with a client I hadn't seen before.
然后...
The next thing I know...
所有人都离开!
I want everybody out of here!
走 走 快走!
Out,out,out!
派对结束了!
Party's over!
Carsten非常烦躁
Carsten was so upset.
但他不肯告诉我出了什么事 所以我就先睡了
But he wouldn't ll me what happened,so I went to bed alone.
早上的时候 就听到泳池清洁工吼着要报♥警♥
The next thing,it was morning and the pool guy was shouting to call the police.
办公室应该就在前面
The office should be right up ahead.
Brass拿到监视录影了吗?
Is Brass getting the surveillance?
拿到了 但没有一个位置 是能清楚照到泳池的
Yes,but there doesn't appear to be any camera with a clear view of the pool.
我猜办公室里也不会有
Well,I doubt Hef has them in the grotto either.
有明显的挣扎痕迹
Obvious signs of a struggle.
我会取样检测DNA
I'll swab the usual places for touch DNA.
这是公元前700年左右的 米索不达米亚花瓶
These are Mesopotamian vases circa 700 B.C.E.
应该在博物馆里
These should be in a museum.
这是战利品
Yes,they're trophies.
有钱人和连环杀手都有 这种病态收藏心理
Collecting's pathological whether you're a rich man or a serial killer.
不 Gareth!
Oh,hey,no,Gareth!
别!
No,no,no,no!
别舔证据
Don't lick the evidence.
走! 走!
Go! Go!
我还以为狗才什么都吃呢
And I thought dogs would eat anything.
这是Carsten Pennington家 派对的监视录像
This is the video surveillance from Carsten Pennington's party.
符合Carsten未婚妻对Brass的描述
This all seems consistent with what Carsten's fiance told Brass.
知道是什么引起他暴怒吗?
Do we have any idea what prompted his outburst?
我不知道具体内容 但...
I don't know what,but...
可能知道是谁干的
maybe who.
在发火之前 他跟那家伙 在办公室待了将近七分钟
See,the vic was alone in his office with that guy for approximately seven minutes before buzzkill.
那么我们要做的就是 查出这个人
So,now all we need to do is figure out who that guy is.
对
Yeah.
我试试
Let me see what I can do.
好的
All right.
想抢我的活吗?
Are you trying to do my job?
嗯 有那么点
yes,a little.
Mandy检测了所有这些 但很不幸 没有发现指纹
Mandy had dusted everything for fingerprints,and unfortunately,she came up empty.
不过 看这个
But look at this.
我认为 这些Gareth口中的美味
I think that these fragments,the ones that Gareth found so delicious,
是从伊♥拉♥克♥国家博物馆偷出来的
I think that they used to be a vase that was actually stolen from the Iraqi National Museum.
走私货 跟贩毒一样
I think it was smuggled in,like drug-dealer style
只要把古董花瓶
because basically,all you have to do is take an antique vase,
用一堆玻璃纸包起来
and you wrap it up in a bunch of cellophane,right?
周围填满小玩意儿 糖果 然后贴个"中国制♥造♥"的标签
You fill it with some little plastic doodads and candy and slap a "Made in China" sticker on there,
这个无价之宝就像墨西哥手工艺品一样 简简单单通过了美国海关
and that priceless piece of art can just sail though US Customs like a Tijuana piata.
抱歉
Excuse me.
需要采集DNA 注意: 嫌犯是演员
P.D.request DNA sample. Warning: suspect is an actor.
我恨演员
I hate actors.
我得走了 但我想把这些拼起来
Okay,I have to go,but I would love to finish putting that back together when I'm done,
要是你允许的话
if it's okay with you.
我喜欢玩儿拼图
I love jigsaw puzzles.
你最后一次见到 Pennington先生是什么时候?
So when was the last time you saw Mr. Pennington?
派对那天晚上
Uh,the other night at his party.
我代表Marrakesh搜集米索不达米亚古董 用于赌场博物馆展览
I've been acquiring Mesopotamian antiquities on behalf of the Marrakesh for an exhibit at our casino museum.
我上个月从Pennington先生那买♥♥了一件
I purchased a piece from Mr. Pennington last month.
他打给我说新进了一件巴比伦的货 所以我就过去看了看
He called me and said he had a new Babylonian piece for sale,so I went to go see it.
不是我要找的
It wasn't what I was looking for.
为什么 因为是赃物?
Why,because it was stolen?
比如 从伊♥拉♥克♥博物馆偷的?
Like from the National Museum of Iraq?
先前...
Before...
之后
after.
交易古董赃物是非法的 据我所知 也很危险
Trafficking in stolen antiquities is illegal,and from what I hear,dangerous.
所以人们才为之沉醉
Which is why people get off on it.
不是我
Not me.
你知道我为谁干活吗?
Do you know who I work for?
知道 Bruce Curtis Marrakesh集团执行总裁 我见过他
Yeah,Bruce Curtis,CEO of Marrakesh Corporation. I've met him.
那你就该知道 如果他发现 我做了有损他名誉的事...
Then you know if he found out I compromised his reputation with something like this...
你也该成古董了
You'd be ancient history.
我不知道是谁杀了Pennington先生 但不是我
Look,I don't know who killed Mr. Pennington,but it wasn't me.
如果他在做黑市生意 这便是他的结局
And if he was dealing with the black market,then maybe he got what was coming to him.
白♥痴♥讨厌的拼图游戏
Stupid lousy jigsaw puzzle.
还有一片
It's one stupid piece.
你在找这个吗 Wendy?
You looking for this,Wendy?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
完成了
It's done.
这是赝品
It's fake.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
猫告诉我的
The cat told me.
拿一个复♥制♥品 涂上乳酪 让其吸收
You take a replica vase,you smear it with yogurt,you let it soak in.
然后混入当地矿石
Then you mix in mine you're trying to fake.
放在高温干燥的地方
You let it sit in a hot,dry place.
乳酸乳球菌开始作用
You let the Lactococcus lactis go to work...
整个过程使赝品老化 且矿物结构与真品吻合
This process visibly ages the piece and creates a true mineral match,
根据我的调查 专家都会被骗 光谱分♥析♥也测不出来
which,according to my research,can fool experts and spectrographic analysis alike.
但却骗不了饿了的猫
But not a hungry cat?
我在迪拜有个朋友的兄弟是保管员
I have a man in Dubai whose brother is a curator.
替赌场办事的老兄意识到自己被骗了 害怕老板会知道
The casino guy realized he'd been conned,and was terrified his boss would find out.
你干了什么?
What have you done?
耍我的人不会有好下场
Nothing,compared to what I'm going to do to you.
把钱还给我!
I want my money back!
他只顾抱怨自己被骗了 不承认参与谋杀
He was a lot more cooperative as a victim of art fraud than he is as a suspect.
就算把Carsten杀了 也要不回老板的钱
Killing Carsten wouldn't get his boss's money back.
是的说 我查了Pennington的户头
No,so I checked Pennington's bank.
他在遇害前一天取了10万块钱
He withdrew over $100,000 the day before he died.
看来Carsten原本准备远走他乡
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表