那时你们上哪儿去了?
Where were you guys?
我有些糊涂了 蝙蝠侠
You know,I'm a little confused,Batman.
你到底是想为妻子报仇 还是为民除害?
Was your mission to avenge your wife's death or rid Gotham of scumbags?
Darla Kelly怎么说? 她什么事都没犯
What about Darla Kelly? She was innocent.
我还以为你喜欢她
I thought you liked her.
是Brent干的
That one's on Brent.
我知道总有一天他会杀了她
I always knew he'd kill her someday.
你的女婿呢?
What about your son-in-law?
我自愿接受注射
I volunteered.
那时你们还没逮捕Shaw
You hadn't arrested Shaw yet.
而且Sue不会眼睁睁让我送死
Plus... Sue wasn't going to let me die.
我又不是傻子
I'm not stupid.
不是才怪
Not anymore.
你怎么做到的?
How did you pull it off?
我穿了个环
I got a piercing.
我知道Shaw博士一定会给我打抗生素
I knew that Dr. Shaw would give me a shot of antibiotics.
这是他的惯例
That's his SOP.
Sue给了我一小瓶病毒
Sue gave me a vial of the virus.
我把瓶上的标签涂花了
I slapped on a label.
Susan 你不必因女儿的死去替天行道
Susan,you don't get to play God because your daughter died--
这是不对的
that's not the way it works.
Shaw医生不光害死了我女儿
Dr. Shaw didn't just kill my little girl.
还害了我全家
He killed my whole family.
我的儿子 父母和我的婚姻
My sons,my parents,my marriage.
Eric
Eric.
我们都在那一天死了
We all died that day.
而Shaw医生依旧逍遥
And Dr. Shaw didn't lose anything.
我无法容忍♥
And that's just wrong.
你想见我
You wanted to see me.
我想谢谢你
Wanted to thank you.
为什么?
What for?
相信我的清白
For believing in my innocence.
我只是没认定你有罪
I just didn't assume you were guilty.
我对自己的工作很在行
You know,I was good-- really good-- at my job.
但没人能永远不犯错
I just wasn't good enough.
我懂 医生
I understand,Doctor.
我也有过这种感受
I've been there.
Catherine 虽然你感染了狂犬病毒 不过至少案子解决了
catherine,i know you got rabies,but at least it solved the case
还记得你欠我的人情吗?
Remember that solid you owe me?
光有门票不够 对吧?
It's going to take more than show tickets,isn't it?
真机灵
Oh,yeah.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表