When you wear this mask...
能把你隐藏起来 对吗?
it also hides you from other people,right?
没错
That's right.
那么 火山...
So,Volcan...
如果你戴着面具袭击别人 他们不会知道你是谁
people wouldn't know who you were if you attacked them wearing this mask.
想知道真理?
verdad que eso dolio?
想知道真♥相♥吗?
Verdad que le dolio?
你知道我...
You know,I...
我得承认 有那种年轻姑娘 来问我各种问题 我很高兴
I have to tell you that it,uh,it felt good to have a pretty, young girl like that come,ask me questions.
把我带回到
It took me back.
带回到过去的时光
It took me back to the old days.
那时我是冠军
You know,when I was a champion.
参加真正的战争
A real campe_n.
一个老摔角手把我收到麾下
An old luchador took me under his wing.
他教给我一切
He taught me everything.
然后他们给了我一个机会让我上台
And then they gave me a chance,they put me in there,
让我和一个老手比
you know,they put me in there with an old luchador.
都以为我赢不了
They didn't think I could do it.
但我震惊了所有人
I surprise everybody.
我马上就把他摔倒了
I put him down right away.
你在新墨西哥的阿尔布开克 对你妻子干了什么
What was the hold you used on your wife in Albuquerque,New Mexico,
结果你因殴打被捕
when you were arrested for assault and battery?
那是个误会
That was a misunderstanding.
那是... 不
That-That...No,no,no,no.
那是...一个错误
That was...That was a mistake.
- 案底是关于殴打妇女吗... - 是 都在这儿
- Does the record about the assault and battery of the woman... - Yeah,it's all here.
有没有写她先袭击我? 啊?
Does it say in the record that she attacked me first? Huh?
有没有写她用破瓶子割我的脸? 哈?
Does it say there that she cut up my face with a-with a broken bottle? Huh?
有没有写原告放弃起诉了?
Does it say that the charges were dropped?
是吗? 你走运了
They were,huh? So you got lucky.
那个...已经是历史了
Well,that's...That's history now.
她嫁给了另一个男人...
She's married to another man anyway. It's,uh...
是吗 她们都这样吧?
Yeah,aren't they all? Aren't they all?
你喜欢打女人?
You like to beat up women?
不 我喜欢女人 女人们喜欢我
No.I like women. Women like me.
这个女人呢?
How about this woman?
以前见过她吗?
You ever see her before?
这就是你之前提到的那个?
Is this the one you were talking about earlier?
是啊...是的 我...
Well...Yes,I,uh,I-I...
为什么问我她的事?
Why? Why are you asking me about her?
看着她
Just look at her.
我...我记得了
You know,I...Oh,I remember now.
她...她常来 和摔角手们聊天
Yeah,she was...she was coming around,talking to the luchadores.
她想要什么?
What did she want?
关于职业摔角联赛
About the lucha libre.
她是个摔角迷 她是这么说的
She was a fan. That's what she said.
她说她在研究
She said she was investigating.
- 她说她要... - 她在研究什么?
- She said she wanted to... - She was investigating what?
她在写什么...论文
She was writing some kind of...a paper.
她要...写关于职业摔角联赛的故事
She was going to do a...write a story about lucha libre,you know?
就这样?
That's it?
是的 她和摔角手们谈话
Yeah. She was talking to the luchadores.
她经常到处转
And,uh,she was hanging around.
就这些
That's all.
她有没有跟你提过谁的名字?
She ever mention any other names to you?
谁的名字? 摔角手的?
Names of-of what? Luchadores?
女人
Women.
- 女人? - 很美的女人
- Women? - Attractive women.
她为什么和我提漂亮女人?
Why would she be mentioning attractive women to me?
比如Jessica Martinez?
A,h,Jessica Martinez?
谁?
Who?
Jessica Martinez
Jessica Martinez.
没有 这名字很常见
Uh,no. That's a very common name.
没?
No?
没
No.
Elena Garcia?
Uh,Elena Garcia?
Elena Garcia? 不 我不认识什么Elena Garcia
Elena Garcia? No,I don't know any Elena Garcia.
Maria Perez呢?
What about,um,Maria Perez?
- Maria Perez? - 想想
- Maria Perez? - Think about it.
- 干嘛 要干嘛? - 好好想想 别骗我
- What is it? What is it? - Think about it. Just don't lie to me.
- 什么? 我没撒谎 - 好的 想想
- What? I'm not lying. - Just think about it. Think about it.
那么你不介意给我们一份DNA吧
So,you won't mind giving us a sample of your DNA,then.
很多无辜的人被DNA送去监狱
Too many innocent people have been sent to jail because of DNA.
你们以为DNA就是一切?
You guys,you think that the DNA is everything now,huh?
一切都靠DNA
Everything is DNA.
不行 不行
DNA. No.No.
嘿 它也帮助很多人洗脱罪名
Hey,it helps a lot of people get out of jail,too.
听着 程序非常简单
Look. It's a very easy thing,the procedure,
只需用棉签伸到你的嘴里取一点DNA
we just swab a little cotton stick in your mouth,get some DNA.
我们就能了解更多
We find out a little bit more about you.
- 很好很好 - 面具后面藏着什么?
- That's very good. - What's behind the mask?
- 好吧 - 很好
- Okay. - That's very good.
不会太久
It won't take long.
我跟你讲...
You know,the last time...
上次有个警♥察♥和我这么说 结果我服了两个月刑
the last time a cop said that to me,I did two weeks in County.
这些摔跤手全都能造成脊髓休克
Any of these wrestlers had the strength and the skill to induce spinal shock.
我觉得Silvia手里的皮革碎片 是某个自♥由♥摔角手面具上的
I think that that leather fragment we found in Silvia's hand came from a luchador's mask.
如果是 他肯定年纪很大了
Well,if it did,it was probably very old.
这个用了橡木鞣制 在墨西哥 这种技术在70年代就已淘汰
The fragment was tanned with oak,which is a process that fell out of use in Mexico in the late '70s.
这里 你仔细看下
Here,take a look at this detail.
这块皮至少有50年历史
That piece of leather appears to be at least 50 years old.
轮廓吻合可能性: 99.05%
太好了
Yes.
我天生就该干这个
I guess you could say I was born into it.
我爸爸就是摔角手
See,my dad was a wrestler.
他把他半个世纪前的面具传给了我
He gave me his original 50-year-old mask.
这只是赝品
This one's just a copy.
我有20多个 要不要送你个?
I got 20 of these. You want me to get one for you?
附送亲笔签名哦
I'll autograph one for you,man.
我喜欢自♥由♥式摔角 伙计
I love lucha libre,man.
我喜欢那混乱场面 先是邪恶战胜正义
I love the utter chaos when the bad guys are beating up the good guys,
然后人群向拳击台投掷杂物抗♥议♥
and the crowd's throwing chicken bones and beer bottles in the ring,
最终英雄重装上阵
then the good guys come back at the end.
对于我 这就如同情诗 知道吗
It's like,uh,in my sick head,it's like romantic poetry,man,you know?
去年在凤♥凰♥城发生了什么?
What happened last year in Phoenix?
在酒吧 有几个人诋毁摔角 说太虚假
Couple,uh-- We were at a bar,couple guys started mouthing off about how fake wrestling is.
我说 "是真是假 咱们去停车场练练"
So all right,"Let's go in the parking lot,man. We'll see how fake it is."
事态失控 摔角手赢了
Things got out of control,the wrestlers,the wrestlers won that night.
但我被指控了
But I-I beat the charge,you know.
罪名是谋杀未遂
It was attempted murder.
这失控也太过头了
I mean,I'd call that getting way out of control.
虽然是谋杀未遂 但我没有前科
Yeah,it was attempted murder,but like I said,there's no record.
你最出名的招式是?
And what move are you known for?
梦幻斗士的终极必杀
Ah,the finishing move for Fantasmo.
跟你讲 你肯定喜欢
Ah,man,you'd love it.
叫做梦幻拉皮术 是这样的
It's called the Fantasmo face-lift. Check it out.
我的右臂穿过对手下巴
I get my right arm,right,underneath the chin,
左臂按在脖子后
then I get my left arm right behind the neck. Okay?
下压 如果力道够大 对方就没法喘气
Then I push down. If I use enough force-- see,I cut off the air supply--
如果用力上提...
if I use enough force-- up with the face.
天啊 你留个DNA样本吧
Jesus,would you mind giving us a sample of your DNA?
不 我又没犯罪
No.I didn't do nothing wrong.
何必多此一举
Do what you got to do,man.
皮革上的DNA混杂了他人
The unknown DNA sample on the leather fragment was a mixture,
但这块皮属于梦幻斗士的面具
but that fragment was from Fantasmo's mask.
我排除了梦幻斗士的DNA 然后查到了匹配者
So what I did was subtract Fantasmo's DNA,I reran the whole profile,and I got a hit.
这个人有前科
He was actually in the arrestee index.
12年前 在新墨西哥 罪名是家庭暴♥力♥
It was for a domestic violence rap in New Mexico 12 years ago.
他不是摔角手
Well,he's not one of the wrestlers.
是主持人
He's the emcee.
表演结束后再说不行吗?
Couldn't this wait till after the show?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表