所以医生给了他一些抗生素 希望有效
So he gives him a bunch of antibiotics,hopes for the best.
很显然Mingus受到了袭击
Clearly,Mingus was involved in some kind of assault.
为什么医生不报告当局呢?
Why didn't the doctor inform the authorities?
他说他了解Mingus 也怕他
He says he knows Mingus and he's afraid of him.
他说Mingus即使好的时候也是半疯
Says Mingus is half psychotic on a good day.
也许Hatford探员跟他聊过
You know,maybe the Agent Hatford interview spooked him.
Mingus发了疯 跟踪他 解决了他
Mingus goes nuts,follows him, takes him out.
谢谢你 警探 谢谢你的努力
Well,thank you, Captain, for all your hard work.
没什么 下一步如何调查? "铁拳"?
Sure. So what's next? "Os Punho"?
我们会继续调查
We're going to finish what we started.
有任何进展请告诉我
Keep me in the loop. All right?
- 好的 - 我们会的
- All right. - We will.
在Mingus的运动包里 我们找到 Hatford探员的记事本 徽章和枪
In Mingus's gym bag, we found Agent Hatford's notebook,his badge and his gun.
是支空枪 型号♥是Davis P380
It's empty. A Davis P-380.
联邦探员携带这种枪真是奇怪
It's a weird gun for a fed to carry.
不好意思 是街边货
Oh,my bad. It's a street piece.
一定是Mingus的
Must be Mingus's.
意味着Hatford探员的枪仍去向不明
Which means Agent Hatford's weapon is still unaccounted for.
这个"狗仔队"发出了很多照片
Roid Boy was sending out a lot of pictures.
都是探员的照片
They're all of the Feebs.
看来他自己也在调查些事情
Looks like he was conducting an investigation of his own.
查一下那个号♥码
Track down that number.
验指纹和DNA
Run fingerprints,DNA.
最后提取痕迹
Swab last for trace.
我们总是把最好的留到最后
We always save the best for last.
David 这话我已经听厌了
Yes,David, that's already getting old.
- 嗨 Catherine - 什么事?
- Hey,Catherine. - Yeah?
你记得在三个月前 我们在斯宾瑟街发现的无名女尸吗?
Do you rember a Jane Doe we found off of Spencer Street about three months ago?
抱歉 给点细节
Sadly,you're gonna have to be more specific than that.
漂亮的黑发姑娘 曾因未成年卖♥♥淫被捕
Pretty brunette, caught up in prostitution,underage.
头上有枪伤
Gunshot wound to the head.
对 我记起她了
Okay,yes,I do remember her.
我在FBI指挥部告示板上看到她的照片
I saw a picture of her on a board in the FBI command post.
她与这宗案子有关
She's mixed up in this human trafficking ring.
探员审问过她吗?
Did the feds talk to her?
有 他们还把审问过程拍下来
Yeah. And they got it on video.
好一群人
That's quite an assembly line.
还与时俱进呢
Out with the old, in with the new.
是啊 看看这个
Yeah. Watch this.
你在这里的口供都会被保密
Everything that you say in this room is confidential.
你明白"保密"是什么意思吗?
Now,do you know what "confidential" means?
我英语虽然说得不好 但...
My speak is not good, but...
我能听得懂
I understand good.
好的 你几岁了 甜心?
Okay,how old are you,sweetheart?
21岁
Twenty-one.
不 我知道他们教你这么说
No,I know that that's what they told you to say.
甜心 你实际是几岁?
Sweetie,how old are you really?
16岁
Sixteen.
好的
It's okay.
在希尔街上我们见过很多 像你这样的年轻妓♥女♥
You know, we've seen a lot of young girls like you on Hill Street
被推进豪华轿车 被迫和老男人做鬼才知道的肮脏事
being shoved into limos and forced to do God-knows-what with dirty,old men.
谁带你来这里的 Rio?
Who brought you here,Rio?
我不能说
I can't.
他会杀了我
He will kill me.
我会没命的 明白吗?
I will be dead,you understand?
你不会死的 我们会保护你
You won't be dead, because we will protect you.
但你必需协助我们
But you need to help us.
他是谁?
Who is he?
他是谁?
Who is he?
我们会帮你 证据不足时 我们会假定你是无辜的
Look,we're trying to help you out here. We're giving you the benefit of the doubt.
但你是个妓♥女♥ 这犯法
But you're a prostitute, a criminal.
你要是不协助我们 就得去坐牢
Unless you help us, you're gonna go to jail.
不要再说了 不要
No more talk,no more.
我去坐牢 行了吧?
I go to jail,okay?
请送我入狱吧 请送我入狱吧
Please take me to jail. Please take me to jail.
放了她
Let her go.
档案表明他们没有再审问她
Their files indicate that they never reinterviewed her.
三天后 她死了
Three days later,she was dead.
也许铁拳发现了她被拘留和审问的事
Maybe Os Punho found out that she was picked up and questioned.
在街上杀了她来警示其他妓♥女♥
Had her killed on the street as a warning to the other girls.
...以便确认死者身份
*****
邮件已发送
******
怎样了 教授?
What's happening,Professor?
我刚取得了Vinnie Mingus枪上的指纹
I just printed Vinnie Mingus's gun.
我认为这就是他的枪
At least,I thought it was his gun.
你意思是?
What do you mean?
似乎枪上的指纹全都是Hatford探员的
It appears to have Agent Hatford's prints all over it.
为什么一个FBI探员会携带 没有编号♥的街边枪?
Now,why would an FBI agent be carrying a street gun with a filed-down serial number on it?
他没有-- 也许是伪装枪
He wouldn't-- maybe it's a drop gun.
你是说Hatford探员不清白?
Are you saying Agent Hatford was dirty?
这种事情常有
It happens.
也许Hatford探员不知何故 和Mingus或者铁拳有染
Maybe Agent Hatford was mixed up with Mingus or Os Punho somehow.
- 是啊 这种事情常有 - 打扰一下 先生
- Yeah,it happens. - Excuse me,sir.
等等
Hold on.
Brass警探 希尔街发生凶杀案
Captain Brass, you have a 420 on Hill Street.
妓♥女♥还是皮条客?
Hooker or pimp?
Bechman探员 我正想打电♥话♥给你 你在这儿干什么?
Agent Bechman,I was actually gonna call you. What are you doing here?
在秘密调查
The operation was undercover.
好吧 David 今晚你有什么发现?
Okay,David,what have you got for me tonight?
FBI匡提科总部 紧急邮件
*******
老天 是Stanley探员
Oh,man. It's Agent Stanley.
什么事 Wendy?
Yeah,Wendy?
警探 我刚收到来自FBI总部的邮件
Captain,I just got this e-mail from FBI Quantico,
没有任何名叫 William Ray Hatford的探员记录
and there is no record of any agent by the name of William Ray Hatford.
- 这家伙是个冒牌货 - 好的 谢谢
- They're saying this guy was a fake. - Okay,thanks.
伤口周围有点状火♥药♥焦灼痕迹
There's stippling and powder burns around the wound.
是近距离射击
It was a close-range shot.
可能有人在街上走到她后边
Somebody probably walked right up behind her on the street.
看上去Emma以前自杀过
Looks like Emma was suicidal.
那些是旧疤
Those are old scars.
没错 但切口呈纵向 表明她是来真的
Yes,but vertical, which means she was serious.
她最终如愿以偿了
Guess she finally got her wish.
实时扫描查到她的指纹了
Hey,Live Scan got a hit on her prints.
她的真实姓名是Emma Mosler
Her real name is Emma Mosler.
她有2年的卖♥♥淫前科
She's got a record. She did two years for prostitution.
那么 她是妓♥女♥ 伪装成联邦探员
So,she was a prostitute posing as an FBI agent posing...
又再伪装妓♥女♥?
as a prostitute?
而且是为了捣毁卖♥♥淫集团?
To bust a prostitution ring?
拿走所有东西 然后再查明真假
Okay,take everything, and we'll figure out what's real and what's not real later.
密苏里州杰拉尔德镇一个卡车司机
There was this trucker in Gerald,Missouri,
跑进城来告诉每个人他是缉毒组探员
who rolled into town and told everybody he was a DEA agent.
并开始招惹城里的大块头们
Started busting every meth head in town.
过了一个月 才有人搞明白他们底细
It was months before somebody finally caught on.
不用安慰我了
Don't try to make me feel better.
我来安慰看看吧 Jim
Can I give it a try,Jim?
我在局里干了15年
I've been with the Bureau 15 years.
都会被这玩意儿糊弄住
This would have fooled me.
Vinnie Mingus没被糊弄住
Well,it didn't fool Vinnie Mingus.
他知道那是假的 所以他以为我们也是假的
He knew they were fakes. He thought we were fakes,too.
想证明这点 结果就爆了自己的头
Blew his brains out trying to prove it.
得在铁拳之前找到Bechman探员 有线索吗?
Be nice to find Agent Bechman before Os Punho does-- we anywhere on that?
没有 我们手上的只有一份租约
No. All we have is a lease made out to...
承租方是"一目千里"有限公♥司♥
I Can See For Miles, Incorporated.
内华达州车牌
All right, Nevada tags.
ACDF348
Alpha,Charlie, David,Foxtrot, three,four,eight.
注册车主为一目千里有限公♥司♥
Registered owner is I Can See For Miles,Inc.
地址与他们的指挥所地址相符
Same address as their command post.
看来Miles把自己的狐狸尾巴藏得很深
It looks like Miles covered all his bases.
是的 也许Emma的尾巴藏得不深呢
Yeah,well,maybe Emma didn't cover hers.
我们知道她刷♥卡♥的时间跟地点
We know when and where she swiped her card.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表