这正是我的想法
That would be my opinion at this time.
死因?
COD?
手掐窒息 气管瘀伤 舌骨破裂
Manual asphyxia. Bruising around the trachea. Broken hyoid bone.
凶手赤手空拳掐死了他
Killer strangled him with his bare hands.
Ian Wallace被绑起来 乳♥头♥被扎
So,Ian Wallace was restrained,his nipples were stimulated,
舌头被烧 然后窒息而死
he had minor burns on his tongue,and he was asphyxiated.
- 性♥虐♥待? - 玩得太过火了
-S and M? -Gone very,very wrong.
这些刺洞残忍♥ 随机 而且是死后才有的
These stab wounds are brutal,random and postmortem.
这不符合性♥虐♥待的作风
Which is inconsistent with S&M.
如果人死了 就没法取乐
Well,it's hard to take pleasure in someone's pain once they're dead.
所以说玩过火了
Which is the "gone wrong" part.
医生 你说他这样正常吗?
You're a doctor - is that normal?
Grissom不擅社交? 对 很正常
Grissom being socially awkward? Yeah,that's normal.
他不愿意跟我说
He won't talk to me.
最近他睡得很少的样子
And he doesn't appear to be sleeping much.
Grissom
Grissom.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
对不起 我该先打个电♥话♥
I should have called. I'm sorry. I...
不知不觉就来了
I didn't know I was coming.
出什么事了?
What do you want?
谢谢
Thank you
你有多久没好好睡一觉了?
When was the last time you had a good night's sleep?
老做噩梦
Bad dreams.
我能做点什么呢?
How can I help?
我的案子 尸体有性♥虐♥伤痕 但有些地方说不通
I,uh... have a body with S&M type wounds,but there are inconsistencies.
我想问问你的第一感想
So I was hoping to get your first impressions.
我的感想是 你变了
My first impression... is that you've changed.
过来
Come on.
最近怎么样?
How have you been?
去年我拿到心理学硕士 是个持证心理医生了
I got my Masters in psychology last year. I'm a licensed therapist.
现在治疗病人 不再接待客人
I now have patients,not clients.
我来猜猜 你擅长性疗法?
Let me guess - you specialize in sex therapy?
这些乳♥头♥边的伤是针扎的
These wounds around his nipples are from needle play.
这种布局叫"堆垛"
The arrangement is called "stacking.
不介意我碰你吧?
" May I touch you?
针分别竖穿和横穿过去 使乳♥头♥拱起
Needles are inserted transversely and sagittally,which raises the nipple upward.
乳♥头♥变涨 极度敏感
This causes the nipple to swell and become highly sensitive.
形成"痛感"装置
Which creates a "pain" button.
任何挤压触碰 都会疼痛难耐 并释放大量快♥感♥荷尔蒙
Any touch or pressure overwhelms the senses and releases a flood of endorphins.
所以...
So,uh...
死者是服从者 沉迷痛感
our victim is a submissive who enjoyed pain?
他的舌头还被电击
He also had electrical burns on his tongue.
我知道性♥虐♥的口衔是什么 有些还是金属的
Now I'm familiar with the use of gags in S&M. And some are metal.
你用过电击吗?
Did you ever use electricity?
在腰部以上 我从不用
I never used electricity above the waist.
60毫安人就会死 太危险
It only takes six milliamps to stop the heart. It's too dangerous.
这是舌束 在身体♥检♥查的幻想中 羞辱对方时会使用
This is tongue bondage. It's used in medical exam fantasies as part of humiliation.
让"病人"伸出舌
You ask the "patient" to stick out their tongue,
筷子夹着舌头 用皮圈绑住 嘴箝住了
grab the tongue with chopsticks,rubber band them to create a dental gag.
一般用木筷
In a typical situation,one would use wood chopsticks,
舌头上会留下瘀伤 幸运的话 还会破
which would leave some bruising and if you're lucky,splinters.
这里可能是用通了电的铁筷
In this case,metal chopsticks may have been used and electricity applied.
这是性受虐者特有的伤
These are masochistic injuries.
我们要找的是主宰者
So we're looking for a dominant?
- 他和一个女人同居 - 她也喜欢玩这个吗?
-He lived with a woman. -Was she into the lifestyle?
我们还不知道 她失踪了
We don't know. She's missing.
我想看他们卧室的照片
I'd like to see photos of their bedroom.
有时很明显 有时不明显
Sometimes it's obvious. Sometimes it's not.
好的 记下了
All right,copy that.
有新发现会通知你
I'll efax you the over-alls if we find anything.
好的
Okay.
Grissom要我们找是否有性♥虐♥用具
Grissom wants us to look for any S&M paraphernalia.
有次一个70多岁的老妇人 家里遭小偷遇害了
Once had a old lady in her 70's - burglary victim.
我得处理她的按♥摩♥棒♥
Had to process her vibrators.
有一些都烧坏了
Some of them were burned out.
为什么要检查那种玩具?
Why would you process her... tuning forks?
哪儿我都不会放过
I'm thorough.
电视上有污迹
I got a booty smudge on the TV.
Justine让自己丰满了不少
Justine super-sized herself.
- 隆成大胸 - 赌城风情
-Double-D implants. -Welcome to Vegas.
有精♥液♥
Positive for semen.
我老找到这种东西 说明了什么?
What does it say about me that I always find the smut?
说明你很走运
That you're lucky.
他们喜欢玩性♥虐♥待
Guess they were into S&M.
你被绑过吗?
You ever been tied up?
- 你说呢? - 你应该更喜欢扯头发
-What do you think? -I think you're more into hair pulling.
别闹了
knock it off.
把那些拍下来
Give me some pictures of that stuff,will ya?
洗衣篮里有件血衣
Got a bloody shirt in a laundry basket.
血迹和Ian的伤口相符
Bloodstains match the puncture marks on Ian's pecs.
刺完乳♥头♥后换了衣服 这时他还没被杀
Which means he must have changed his shirt after the nipple action,but before he was killed.
也可能是女友换的 顺手把脏衣服扔进篮子
Girlfriend could've redressed him,tossed the shirt in the basket out of habit.
然后呢?
Yeah,and then what?
瘦弱的Justine把两百磅的尸体 拖进她的运动车吗?
Little Justine ties 200 pounds of dead weight up under her SUV?
我就行 利用杠杆原理
Well,I could do it. It's just physics and leverage.
- 动脑不用蛮力 - 我觉得你不行
-Takes brains not brawn. -I don't think you could.
我觉得你行 包括杀人
I think you could do it. The killing part,too.
箱子里面有男♥奴♥用品手镣
The trunk contains male slave gear.
针和电板需要特殊的装置
Needle and electro play requires special equipment.
不是标准的性♥虐♥房♥间 他没在家里玩
I don't see any dedicated S&M room. So he didn't play at home.
他去专业场所?
Do you think he went to a professional?
下林科斯是业余爱好者去的地方
Lower Linx is part of the amateur scene.
里面有个装备齐全的密室
It has a well-equipped back room.
你得找管事的 按小时计费
You have to know the right people. Rents by the hour.
这证明了一个社会心理学事实: 群众不会跟警♥察♥打成一片
It's a proven sociological fact that the public won't commingle with cops.
- 我尽力不把这句话往心里去 - 我也是
-I try not to take it personally. -Yeah,me neither.
我要见老板
I'd like to talk to the owner.
是我 Michelle Tournay 我的所有执照都有效 有什么事?
Michelle Tournay. All my licenses are current. What do you want?
你认识这些人吗?
You recognize these people?
- 你有监控录像吗? - 你们才是监视人的老大哥
-Do you have any security cameras? -Being Big Brother's your job.
老大哥想看看你的密室
Well,Big Brother would like to see the back room.
你知道我在说什么 真正的密室
You know what I mean - the real back room.
恕我失礼 你们得有搜查令
I'm done cooperating. Get a warrant.
- 好的 - 几个小时的事儿
-Okay. -That could take a couple of hours.
我们在这等
We'll wait.
能看看菜单不?
Got a menu?
谁还有这个房♥间的钥匙?
Who else has a key to this room?
- 只有我 - 这样
-Only me. -Okay.
是个示波器
Looks like an oscilloscope.
挺有料的啊
This is the juice right here.
嘿 Jim 看
Hey,Jim,check it out.
筷子
Chopsticks.
- 关键词是? - 性
-What's the word? -Sex.
电视机附近的体液 是精♥液♥和阴♥道♥分泌物的混合体
That love juice from near the TV was a mixture of seminal fluid and vaginal secretions.
Ian和他女友的?
Ian and his girlfriend?
呃 精♥液♥是他的 但女性体液与 她女友牙刷上的DNA不符
Well,yes on him,but assuming that that was her toothbrush you gave me,definitely no on her.
这就是动机
That's motive.
控制狂女友发现男友 跟别的女的乱搞 就把他杀了
Dom-girlfriend finds her man doing the nasty with some hood rat in their bedroom and kills him.
我还发现了别的
Yeah... I found more.
在Ian洗衣篮里的衬衣上发现的
It's on the shirt that you gave me from Ian Wallace's laundry basket.
高速喷溅的血液? 可是死者没有中枪
High-velocity blood stains? Our victim wasn't shot.
但嘴里喷出来的血 有可能形成枪击似的血迹
No,but sometimes expiratory blood can actually mimic high-velocity gunshot spatter.
在后背肩膀处 可能不是受害人的
It's on the back of the shoulder. It's probably not his.
也许是凶手留下的
Maybe he's got the killer on his back.
走之前 我故意无视你说过的话
Before I left,uh,you said some things that I tried not to hear,
但现在 我觉得你说得对
but now,uh,I think you were right.
如果感情不能开花结果 就会凋零
If a relationship can't move forward,it withers.
Ian和他的女朋友不太协调
There's a schism between the lovers.
他们各有自己重视的事物 有各自的角色
Ian and Justine have different priorities,different roles.
她有纯洁的心灵 感性 传统
She's the keeper of the hearth - sentimental,traditional.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表