就算拿到了学位 也没变机灵
You can get a degree, but it doesn't make you smart.
有没有小Bobby的消息?
Any word on Little Bobby?
听说他在度假
I heard he's taking some vacation time.
你来干嘛?
What do you want?
我只是想告诉你 我们抓到那个打中Jason的人了
Hey,I just wanted to let you know we got the the guy who shot Jason.
他是一个混混
He's a known gang member.
我要把他的心挖出来
I'd like to rip his heart out.
我也想让你得偿所愿... 但他已经死了
I'd like to let you... but he's already dead.
我知道这可能算不上安慰
I know it probably doesn't help.
你经常做这事吗?
You have to do this very often?
这并不是我的工作
It's not part of my job.
谢谢你
Thank you.
去年 我妻子过世了
I lost my wife last year.
Jason...刚刚敢重新一个人睡
Jason... just started sleeping in his own bed again.
警♥察♥都喜欢咖啡吧? 要喝一杯吗
Cops like coffee,right? You want a cup?
好
Sure.
把这些传给Catherine
Send these up to Catherine.
她说毒素处理组想了解详细情况
She says Hazmat wants to know exactly what's down here.
纯白粉
Pure white powder.
无色晶体最终产物
Clear crystal finished product.
这些东西一般都做得像黄泥
Usually this stuff looks like yellow sludge.
Reggie干得很好
Reggie had it going on.
高品质产品
It's high grade.
Riley
Riley.
血 还是湿的
Blood. Still wet.
站住!
Stop right there!
不许动!
Don't move!
我下去看看伙计们
Hey,I'm just gonna go check on my guys.
- 有事就说 - 好
- If you need anything, let me know. - All right.
放下你们的枪!
Drop your guns!
我们不是警♥察♥ 是技术人员 我们不佩枪
We're not cops. We're lab techs. We don't carry guns.
坐到那边去!
Over there! Sit down!
把枪放下来 好吗?
Just put the gun down,okay?
我们会听从你的要求
We'll do whatever you want.
这里有很多化学物质 如果开枪 我们都会被炸飞
There's a lot of chemicals in here. If you shoot, you're gonna blow us all up.
坐下! 闭嘴!
Sit down! Shut up!
去! 闭上嘴!
Go! And shut up!
- 你朋友怎么啦? - 我说了闭嘴!
- What happened to your friend? - I said shut up!
嘿 嘿 有人在吗?
Knock,knock? Anybody home?
那他妈的是谁? 警♥察♥?
Who the hell is that? A cop?
不 他是我们的同事
No. He works with us.
我去打发他走 好吗?
I'm gonna get rid of him,okay?
你不想再惹麻烦
You don't need any more problems.
有人吗?
Hello?
嘿 伙计们
Hey,guys.
过来
Get over here.
你们在吗? 我刚在隔壁 过来看看...
Hey,you down there? I was in the neighborhood, thought I'd stop by, see if you need any...
没事 Riley...
It's okay. Riley...
我们不需要帮助
we don't need any help.
好吧 Sanders
Okay,Sanders.
实验室见
See you back at the lab.
到这边坐下!
Here,sit,sit!
楼下有情况
We have a situation downstairs.
嫌犯在地下室
Suspects on the premises.
那里有监视前门的摄影机
There's a surveillance camera over the front door.
我去叫人
I'm going to go call it in.
嘿 Greg
Hey,Greg.
Langston和Riley在迷♥药♥实验室被劫持
Langston and Riley have been taken hostage at the PCP lab.
不知道是谁 不知道人数
I don't know who or how many.
我马上找特警队 通知Catherine
I'll call SWAT, notify Catherine.
你叫Reggie 是吧?
You're Reggie,right?
嘿 你给我听好
Hey,man,you listen,okay?
我不会说第二次
I'm not gonna tell you again,okay?
你只需要给我安静♥坐♥着
Just sit there and shut up.
没问题 Frankie 冷静点
All right,Frankie, try to calm down.
你怎么知道我是谁?
How do you know who I am?
Reggie 你妈妈在医院 她很担心你
Reggie,your mother's in the hospital. She's worried about you.
你们俩她都很担心
She's worried about the both of you.
Reggie看上去伤的很重 Frankie
Reggie looks like he's hurt pretty bad,Frankie.
我能帮他 我是医生
I can help him. I'm a doctor.
我能帮他 我只要过去看他的伤势
I can help him. All I need to do is look at him.
好吧
Go.
不 不 你别动
No,no,no, you sit.
我需要充足光线来查看情况 能把他带到实验室去吗?
I need more light to examine him properly. Can we bring him into the lab?
行 行行
Yeah,okay,okay,okay.
但你最好别耍我!
But this better not be a trick!
数到三就把你放下 一 二 三
We'll lay you down on three. One,two... three.
你能坚持住吧?
You hanging in there?
我妈妈还好吧?
Is my mom okay?
她会好起来
I think she's going to be fine.
我不是故意惹这些事
I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
嗯 当然了
Well, no one ever does.
我会死吗?
Am I gonna die?
如果你想自己取出玻璃 你恐怕已经死了
If you tried to take this glass out yourself, you probably would have.
你知道吗 我...
You know,I was...
我是鳄鱼先生的大粉丝
I was a big fan of Steve Irwin.
我也是
Me,too.
别乱搞 伙计 他的头没事
Hey,come on,man, there's nothing wrong with his head.
把你的手拿开
Get your finger off of there.
我要检查他的脉搏和心率
I need to check his vitals; his heart rate.
我想确认他不会休克
I want to make sure that he doesn't go into shock.
看着我 Reggie 睁大眼睛
Look at me,Reggie. Open your eyes,look at me.
很好
Good. Okay.
Frankie 这里的化学物质对他不好
Frankie,Reggie's having a reaction to the chemicals in this room.
他在这里待太久了 你也是
He's been in here too long and so have you.
我们得离开这里
We've to get the both of you out of here.
不不不 你当我白♥痴♥吗?
No,no,no,no. What do you think I am,stupid?
我知道你在意Reggie的安危
I think you care about what happens to Reggie.
Frankie 就让他帮我吧
Frankie,let him help me.
别这样 Reg 别站在他们那边
Oh,come on,Reg. Don't be on their side.
难道你也变傻了?
What, are you stuck on stupid,too?
你看不出他们在耍你吗?
Can't you see they're playing you?
你的问题就在这
You know,that's your problem.
你总是轻易上当
You always let people sucker you.
我的问题是我想帮你
My problem was I tried to help you.
我本该让你死在街头 老兄
I should've just let you die in the streets,man.
聪明的教科书先生
Mr. Book Smart.
你没有那么聪明
Man,you ain't that smart.
你根本不了解这个社会
You don't know nothing about the real grind like I do.
- 这个社会 Frankie? - 对
- The real grind,Frankie? - Yeah.
- 这个社会? - 对
- The real grind? - Yeah.
你唯一知道的就是枪
The only thing you know is a gun.
没了那把枪 你什么都不是!
Without that gun, you're nothing!
我什么都不是?
I'm nothing?
没有我 你一分钱学费都没有!
Man,without me, you wouldn't even have a dime for grad school!
是我让你的化学项目能够写成论文!
I'm the one who turned your little chemistry projects into paper!
你当时像傻瓜一样想报复Sweets
And then you want to go pay off Sweets like a chump.
你不需要交保护费!
Man,you didn't need to pay for protection!
说你需要保护 满口胡言!
Talking about,you need protection,this and that!
你不需要保护! 有我在!
You didn't need protection! You had me!
是我杀了Sweets!
I'm the one who killed Sweets!
你需要帮助时 是我给你擦屁♥股♥!
I'm the one who protected your ass when you need it!
- 都是我! 我! - 看着我 Frankie!
- That was me! Me! - Look at me,Frankie!
- 什么? - 他在流血
- What? - He's bleeding.
躺下 Reggie 躺下躺下
Sit back,Reggie, sit back,sit back.
Frankie 如果我不帮他 他会死的
All right,Frankie, he's gonna die if I don't help him.
你有枪 你说了算 你最好想清楚
You've got the gun-- that means you're in charge, so you better make a decision.
好吧 你干什么都行
Okay. Do something, whatever.
我需要毛巾之类清洁伤口的布
I need,um,a towel, some kind of cloth to clean up this wound.
得冲洗伤口 需要酒精或水
I have to irrigate the wound. I need alcohol or water.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表