"未婚夫"? 等等 她那么叫他? 她叫他未婚夫?
"Fianc"? Wait. She called him that? She called him her fianc?
她连法语都不会说
She doesn't even speak French.
他从没打算娶她
He was never gonna marry her.
那个可悲的风♥骚♥贱♥货♥!
That pathetic, deluded bitch!
她说我贱♥货♥?
She called me a bitch?
那个...贱♥货♥!
That... bitch!
她以为我不知道她都干了什么
She thinks that I don't know what she was doing--
在我们周围鬼鬼祟祟 想把他抢走
sneaking around, trying to take him away from me.
我才是他的真爱 他只是出于怜悯才睡她
I am the one he loved. He was just doing her out of pity.
怜悯? 她那么说的? 难以置信
Pity? She said that? Unbelievable.
真是个荡♥妇♥
What a slut.
你知道我怎么想的么?
You know what I think?
我认为你出于嫉妒杀了Pierre
I think maybe you killed Pierre out of jealousy.
- 什么? - 你听见了
- What? - You heard me.
真的?
Really?
嘿 别被她俩耍了
Eh, don't let either of them fool you.
在我看来 她们是合谋杀害他
In my opinion, they could have decided to kill him together.
以目睹他死去的痛苦为乐
Just to get off on watching him die.
她俩都参与了 神经病贱包子
They're both conniving, diseased, camel-hooved 'ores.
- 包子? - 婊♥子♥
- Ore... - Whores.
"婊♥子♥"
"Whores."
这里真舒适...对太平间来说
Well,it's cozy...for a morgue.
给我带了什么 Wendy?
What do you have for me,Wendy?
圣人Steven手杖的化验结果出来了
I got the results from the staff of Holy Steven.
我提取了握柄位置的上皮组织
Um,I recovered epithelials on the handle,in the normal grip positions.
所有的DNA不是Steven的 就是他的信徒George的
And all the DNA was either from Steven himself or from his disciple,George.
另一头呢?
What about the business end?
事实上 什么都没
Nothing,actually.
怪就怪在这里 没有任何 被害人的血液或者上皮组织
That's what's weird-- there was no blood from the victim,no epithelials
说实话 我不认为他用手杖打了圣人
so honestly,I don't think he used that to whack him.
那他干嘛供认用这个杀了Steven?
Why would he confess to killing Steven with it?
不知道
I don't know.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
好的
Okay.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
Steven宣讲的福音书
The Gospel according to Steven.
你们好 兄弟姊妹们
Greetings,siblings.
今天的课 是一位咖啡师 教给我Steven的一课
Today we learn the lesson of the barista who taught me-- Steven-- this lesson.
我点了特大杯半咖摩卡拿铁 不要生奶油
I did not want whipped cream on my half-caf venti mocha latte.
但却加了 然后咖啡师对我说
But when it arrived so and I mentioned it,the barista said,
"伙计 我们忙死了 你就不能自己舀开奶油吗?"
"Dude,we're slammed here. Can't you just spoon it out?"
我意识到我可以 于是我舀了
And I realized I could,and I did.
这样 我就避免了一场 可能干扰其他善良人的冲突
And thus,I freed myself of the conflict that would afflict all the other good people in line.
记住 兄弟们 不论何时 都要放宽思想 顺遂大流...
So remember,siblings,in all things,be supple of thought and pliant of deed...
这种信仰的宗旨是默从
The central tenets of this faith seem to be based on the concept of acquiescence.
以此为基点的信仰还不算太坏
Well,I suppose there are worse things to base a religion on.
我想是吧
I suppose so.
你不认为他杀了人
You don't think he did it.
是的
No.
但我认为圣人Steven的力量可能逼了他
But I think the power of Steven may have compelled him.
你说用Steven的拐杖打了他
So according to this,you said that you struck The Steven with his staff.
重重地打了他
You smote him.
那不是真话吧
That isn't true,is it?
不...是的
Yeah...no.
那你用什么打他?
What did you hit him with?
- 一块大石头? - 是的
- Oh,it says here a large rock. - Yes.
- 不 等等 是根树枝 - 是的
- No,wait a minute,a branch of a tree - Yes.
- 不 是曲棍球棒 - 是的
- No,a hockey stick. - Yes.
- 你没有杀Steven 是吗? - 是的
- You didn't really kill Steven,did you? - No.
那你为什么要认罪?
So why'd you confess to murder?
我想按照Steven第17号♥宣言过日子
Well,I try to live my life according to the 17th Proclamation of The Steven.
来自他在星巴克第二次布道
From his second sermon at the Starbucks.
那是什么
Oh,I missed that one.
"赞同比做得对更重要"
"It is better to be...agreeable than to be right."
那不是宗教 是婚姻
That's not religion,that's marriage.
真...好笑...
That's...very...
所以你没杀Steven
So you didn't kill Steven.
没有...是的
Yes...no.
- 你杀了? - 是的
- You did? - Yes.
- 你杀了他? - 没有
- You killed him? - No.
你是神经病还是纯粹捣乱?
Are you clinically insane or just incredibly annoying?
你更喜欢哪个?
What would you prefer?
听着 你介意提交一份心理评估吗?
Look,would you mind submitting to a psychological evaluation?
不介意
No.
我问都不该问
I don't even know why I asked.
换句话说 他是个疯子?
So in another words,he's crazy?
或是装疯卖♥♥傻 也许现场有其他人存在的证据
Or crazy like a fox,or there was evidence of someone else at the scene
但我没找到
and I didn't find it.
没有凶器 也没有其他嫌犯
Well,you've got no murder weapon and no other suspects.
或许死者只是自己摔倒 砸到了头
I mean,maybe your vic just fell over and bumped his head.
以前有过这种事
It's been known to happen.
我要去警局等心理专家
I'm going over to P.D.to wait for the D.H.S.psychologist.
跟他说那个爱赞同的George
I'll fill him in on agreeable George.
好
Okay.
- Catherine - 什么事?
- Hey,Catherine. - Yeah?
七山那边有起双重谋杀
I just caught a double 420 in Seven Hills.
你有兴趣吗?
You interested?
我们出发吧
Let's do it.
好
All right.
有两具死尸
Okay,we got two dead bodies.
妻子从洛杉矶探望姐姐回来 发现了那两名死者
The wife discovered the two victims when she returned from L.A.from visiting her sister.
她叫Gretchen Javid
Her name is Gretchen Javid.
你没在听我说话
Oh,you're not listening to me.
- 我老公从不让保镖离身半步! - 请配合点 抓住她
- I am telling you,my husband was never without his bodyguard! - Please,please. Hold her.
警官 我老公从不让保镖离身半步!
Sir,my husband was never without his bodyguard!
可他的保镖不见了!
And his bodyguard is missing!
快点 把她拉出去
Please,somebody help her out.
给她点安定药
Get her some medication.
女士 你得冷静下来
You need to stay calm,ma'am.
我焦虑症发作了 帮帮我!
I'm having an anxiety attack. Help me. please.
Akers警官 是最先回应的人
Officer Akers,uh,was the first respondent on the scene.
好...那么...
Okay...so...
一号♥死者是Ismail Javid
victim number one is Ismail Javid.
他是房♥子的户主
He's the owner of the house.
二号♥死者是他的生意伙伴 Allen McKenna
And victim number two is his business partner,Allen McKenna.
他们开了伊斯法罕石材公♥司♥
Now,they own a company called Isfahan Marble & Tile.
马拉喀什酒店的新大厅是他们装潢的
They did the new lobby at the Marrakesh.
我见过
I've seen it.
怪里怪气的
It's grotesque.
这里更糟糕
This is worse.
我到达时 没看到任何强行闯入的迹象
When I arrived,I found no sign of forced entry.
屋内没有混乱
Nothing disturbed in the house.
也没有打斗迹象
No sign of a struggle.
他们的钱包还在 应该不是抢劫...
And they still had their wallets,so robbery doesn't seem to be...
对不起
Excuse me. Sorry.
我肯定吃坏了肚子
Must have been something I ate.
你不能吐在现场 Andy 先回去吧
Uh,well,I don't need you puking on my crime scene,Andy,so go ahead and take off.
这里我看着
I've got it covered here.
谢谢
Thanks.
没有任何外伤 尸僵刚刚解除
I don't see any external wounds or injuries,and they're just coming out of rigor.
他们可能死在昨晚前半夜
So,they've probably been dead since early last night.
也许稍微早一点
Maybe a little longer.
看上去他们死得很痛苦
Whatever killed them looks like it hurt.
嗯 脖子都红通通的
Yeah,both their necks are flushed.
一般是心脏病的症状
That's usually a characteristic of heart attack.
两人同时发作?
Simultaneous coronary seizures?
这不太可能 你觉得呢?
That's kind of unlikely,don't you think?
可能性很小
Very.
或许他们被下了毒
Maybe they were poisoned.
我会把那个拿去测毒
I'll take that stuff to tox.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表