Well, that's good, 'cause I'm going to need copies of all your plans and construction photos.
还有你与工作团队的联♥系♥信息
As well as contact information for you and your crew, if you don't mind.
没问题
Sure, whatever you want.
对一件盗窃案 你真够用心
That's a lot of concentration for a property crime.
我刚刚得到了回报
I think it just paid off.
这是张典当收据 一块古董玛瑙和一枚钻石戒指
This is a pawn shop receipt for an antique cameo and a diamond ring--
正是清单上另外两件物品
the only two items left missing.
我们的嫌犯是个14岁的孩子吗
Our suspect is, what, 14 years old?
不 这些东西不是他拿去当的
He didn't pawn these things by himself.
你不来试一试?
You sure you don't want to give this a shot?
我想先看你做
I'd prefer to watch you.
磁粉最适合用在有渗透性的表面 因为不会弄脏
Magnetic powder works best on porous surfaces, because it doesn't smear.
我听说全靠手腕控制
I hear it's all in the wrist.
我觉得是用手指 个人意见
Actually, I think it's in the fingers, but that's me.
漂亮!
Nice!
扫描仪在后面
The scanner's behind us.
Diane Palento?
Diane Palento?
孩子的母亲
The kid's mother.
曾经在商店盗窃...
Priors for shoplifting and...
加上持有麻醉剂
ah, narcotics possession.
你母亲在典当赃物
That's your mother pawning stolen property.
那些东西不是邻居孩子给你的
You didn't get that stuff from the neighborhood kids.
是你妈妈给的 对吧 Alex?
Your mother gave it to you, didn't she, Alex?
她没有偷东西
She didn't steal it.
是在旧物甩卖♥♥时买♥♥的
She bought it from a garage sale.
你还在跟她见面?
You've been seeing her?
拿她的东西 还骗我?
Taking presents from her and lying to me about it?
那怎么样? 你也骗了我
So what? You lied to me.
你说她搬去纽约 再也不爱我了
Said that she moved to New York. She didn't love me anymore.
- 我是为了... - 才不是!
- I did it to protect... - It's not true!
我都是为了你 Alex
I did it to protect you, Alex.
你妈妈有问题
Your mother has problems,
- 而且她死不悔改! - 不 她想重新做人!
- and she's not doing anything to help herself! - Yes, she is. Yes, she is!
她正在振作起来
She's getting her act together, okay?
存钱找新房♥子让我们俩一起住
Saving up for a nice apartment so she and I can live together.
你只能去少管所
You are not going anywhere except juvenile hall,
接受赃物是犯罪
because receiving stolen property, that's a crime.
盗窃的罪更重
Stealing is a bigger crime.
我知道你不是小偷 Alex
I know you're not a thief, Alex.
你是个好孩子 只是做了错事
You're a good kid. You made some bad decisions.
我知道你们母子情深 但你妈妈也做了错事
I know you two love each other, but your mom made some bad decisions, too,
如果你不坦白 我就没法帮助她
and I can't help her unless you help me.
那个露营包是她的吧?
That duffel bag is hers, isn't it?
她一般什么时候过去?
When does she come around?
她晚上会在那里睡
She sleeps there at night.
就睡地上
She stays on the floor.
只是忍♥耐一段时间而已
Look, it's just for a while, okay?
她会找到房♥子 我们就一起住
She's gonna get her own place. We're gonna live together.
监视不需要太久
It won't be much of a stakeout.
我想一个晚上可能就够了
I doubt we'll have to set up on her more than one night.
她会来的
She'll show up.
越不称职的父母越渴求亲情
Bad parents crave unconditional love.
没错 我就是
Well, I know I do.
我会安排人
I'll put a couple of guys on it.
你对他审得真够狠
I really think you broke through to him.
我只是想让他供出他妈妈
I was just trying to get him to give up his mother.
- 多谢你的人力协助 警长 - 小事儿 别客气
- Thanks for the uni's, Captain. - Sure thing, no problem.
Jim 我查到了那个火爆脆人的手♥机♥记录
Hey, Jim. I got the crispy critter's cell phone records.
他死前48小时 妻子的助理打过23次
And get this-- the wife's assistant called 23 times in the 48 hours prior to his death.
这两人看来不清白
Sounds like more than a working relationship.
没错 她的语♥音♥邮件你听了肯定乐
Yeah, I'd say so. You're gonna love the voice mails she left him.
你身材真不错 Carla
That's impressive, Carla.
发生火灾那晚你在哪里?
So, tell me, where were you on the night of the fire?
在这里工作
I was here working.
根本不用问我
You don't have to take my word for it.
这里到处有摄影机
There's surveillance all over this place.
我不是来问你 注意听
No, I'm not going to take your word for it-- check this out.
Don 我在你家门前 你又不在
Don, I'm standing outside your house, and once again, you're not here.
我警告过你别放我鸽子 你这软蛋
I warned you not to pull another no-show, you gutless son of a bitch.
今晚你非来不可
I want to see you tonight.
好吧 昨晚11点前我在Don家门口 但很快就走了
Okay, I was at Don's house last night a little before 11:00, but I left right after that.
昨晚你去我家干嘛?
What were you doing at my house last night?
去拿你老公欠我的两万块
Trying to get the 20 Gs your husband owed me.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
记得那些草药吗? 他想让你在这儿卖♥♥的
You know those herbal supplements he tried to get you to sell here?
你吃了拉肚子的那种?
Yeah, the ones that give you diarrhea?
货款是我帮他出的
I fronted him the money for that.
他说这可以帮我们挣点外快
He said it might be a good way for us to earn some money on the side,
我居然信了他 太蠢了
and like an idiot, I believed him.
你们有一腿?
Did you sleep with him?
- 我不跟废物上♥床♥ - Don才不是废物
- I don't sleep with losers. - Don wasn't a loser.
得了吧 Paulla
Come on, Paulla.
他是个好人...傻大头
He was a nice guy...Complete airhead
你早就看不上他了 只是不愿意承认
You outgrew him years ago. You just couldn't admit it.
- 嘿 女士们 - 臭婊♥子♥!
- L-L-Ladies, ladies... - Bitch!
你发什么疯?
What's wrong with you?
我们去警局
Let's go down to the police station.
记录你们的陈词 好吗?
We can make your statements on record, okay?
我载你们去
I'll give you a ride.
一根无名电线
A power cord to nowhere.
好像没有哪个电器缺了电线
I don't remember seeing any appliances missing their cords.
Greg 过来看看这个
Greg, will you come take a look at this, please?
Don Kingsley体内取出的玻璃碎片 有类似的残留物
We found residue like that on glass shards taken out of Don Kingsley's body.
这像是镀锌的金属片
Looks like galvanized metal.
可能是防水板残片
Maybe a piece of roof flashing.
玻璃上的物质验明了吗?
Did you I.D.the residue on the glass?
Hodges在检验 希望如此
Hodges is working on it, I hope.
13号♥区域
Grid 13.
距离起火点七英尺
Well, we found it about seven feet from the origin.
这些痕迹似乎是电弧造成的
These marks look like the result of an electrical arc.
在充满天然气的房♥间里 电弧的作用等同于一星火花
And in a room filled with gas, an arc is as good as a spark.
但这样还不足构成一个定时引爆器
Okay. But there's got to be more to a timed detonator than this.
没错
I agree.
看来要加班了
Looks like we're working a double.
金属片上的物质与玻璃片一致
The residue on the metal disc is indeed what was found on the glass shards.
Zea mays(学名)
Zea mays.
虽然植物学快忘了 但我想应该是--玉米
Well, my botany's a little rusty, but I'd say... corn.
我称之为玉蜀黍
I call it maize.
你在秀学识引我注意?
Are you trying to impress me?
有吗?
Did I?
现在有玉米 一个玻璃罐 防水板金属残片
So, we've got corn, a Mason jar, a piece of metal roof flashing
还有一条电线 用这些怎么构成引爆器?
and an electrical cord. How do you make a detonator out of that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know.
你的风评可不是这么说的 Hodges先生
That's not your reputation, Mr. Hodges.
跟你们讲 每次转头 这些穿警服的就会丢臭脸
I'm telling you, every time I turn around, one of these uni's is giving us the stink eye.
- 才没 是你瞎想 - 我没有
- Come on now, you're imagining that. - No, I'm not.
实验室的技术呆子做了副警长 难免会这样
That's what happens when you make a lab geek undersheriff.
这职位带来的坏处够多了 我都同情起Ecklie来了
Oh, that job is punishment enough. I actually feel sorry for Ecklie.
Ray 你喜欢烧焦的面包?
You like burned toast, Ray?
是喜欢 但是今天我已经看够木炭了
Occasionally, but, uh... I've seen enough charcoal for one day.
- 老天 - 什么?
- Oh, man. - What?
看
Look at that.
- 看到了吗? - 看到了
- You see that? - Yeah, I do.
看到了吗?
See that?
怪不得Grissom喜欢来这儿吃
No wonder why Grissom loves this place.
- 你不会吧 - 咋了?
- You didn't just do that, did you? - What?
- 请结账 - 我来付
- Check, please. - It's on me.
- 新人要付账 对吧? - 够聪明的才会
- The new guy pays, right? - Only if he's smart.
- 谢了 - 谢了
- Thank you. - Thank you.
轮到我监视Palento了 你去吗
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表