你为什么选了Haskell?
Why'd you pick Haskell?
他是唯一一个回应的
Well,he was the only one with a response.
我们送出了好几封
We sent letters to about half a dozen.
认得这两人吗?
You recognize these people?
不
Uh,no.
这些呢?
How about these people?
不
No.
那这些认不认识?
Okay,how about now?
Nate Haskell在牢内施计 杀了至少三个人
Nate Haskell somehow managed to kill at least three people from inside his cell.
说明他在外面有个共犯
That means he has an accomplice on the outside.
我?
Me?
你不可能以为我和这有关吧
You can't possibly believe that I had anything to do with this.
你不会把我当嫌犯吧?
I'm not a suspect,am I?
联♥系♥他是你的好点子
Well,it was your "outstanding idea."
可能我没说清楚
Well,I may have misrepresented that slightly.
我不知道是谁先想出来的
Now,I don't know whose idea it was first,
上学期我们一群人常在课后喝咖啡
but we were all having coffee after class last term,
几个人合伙写了那信
and several of us drafted that letter.
可能把信给Langston教授的人恰好是我
I suppose,yeah,I may have been the one that personally took it to Professor Langston,
但是他修改后发给了Haskell
but he redrafted it and sent it to Haskell.
其他学生都是谁? 名字报来
Who were the other students? I need their names.
- 我不知道 - 你不知道
- I don't know. - You don't know.
说真的 我真不记得...
Sincerely,I don't remember. I...
这些人都死了?
Are these people really dead?
多谢你那位笔友
Courtesy of your pen-pal.
下一步怎么办? 审问班上每个人?
So,what do we do next? Do we interview everyone that was in the class?
就算能都找到 至少也有50个
Well,even if we can find them all,there must be 50 students.
我不认为Maureen Masters有时间等
I don't think Maureen Masters has that kind of time.
我们得找到Haskell联♥系♥的是谁
We have to figure out who Haskell was communicating with.
或许我们可以自己找
Maybe we can see for ourselves.
有过被注视的经历吗?
Ever have the feeling you were being watched?
即使在嘈杂的房♥间 只要某人和你眼神交流
Even in a crowded room,someone making eye contact with you,
一瞬间 就能引发巨大的回响
just for a second,triggers a powerful response.
大脑会过滤影像 指出什么是重要的
It's the brain filtering through a mass of visual information,telling you what's important.
是啊 比如哪个掠食者想吃掉你
Yeah... like which predator wants to eat you.
如果Haskell和教室里某人有联♥系♥
If Haskell was communicating with someone in this class,
他们一定有眼神交流
I'm betting that they made eye contact with each other.
不止一次
More than once.
我们要对视线?
Are we going to try to match eyelines with the students?
出于责任和安全关系 学校不允许录学生坐席
The University wouldn't allow the students' side to be recorded for liability and security reasons.
好 看这儿
Okay-- there.
我们认为这时他在和Steiner说话 但显然他是在与共犯交流
We thought he said this to Mrs. Steiner. He's clearly talking to his accomplice.
Joel是第一个
Joel was the first.
他在一个极好的地方 一切从此开始
Joel lives in the perfect place,the place where it all began.
如果我能出去 相信我 我一定会给他找几个伴儿
If I could get out of here,believe me,I would bring him some company.
现在Haskell的弦外之音就很明显了
Pretty clear now what Haskell meant by that.
重放
I'll loop it.
Joel是第一个
Joel was the first.
他在一个极好的地方 一切从此开始
Joel lives in the perfect place,the place where it all began.
如果我能出去 相信我 我一定会给他找几个伴儿
Andi I could get out of here,believe me,I would bring him some company.
如果我能出去 相信我 我一定会给他找几个伴儿
If I could get out of here,believe me,I would bring him some company.
当时Steiner夫人站在那儿
Mrs. Steiner was standing right there.
很难说他是在和谁交流
It's hard to tell who he's really talking to.
还说了什么引人注意的?
nything else he say stand out?
有...
Yes,um...
调到两分半处
Try two-and-half minutes in.
有人问他怎么挑选受害者
Someone asked how he selected his victims.
你买♥♥过车吗?
Did you ever buy a car?
你走进展览厅 清楚你要买♥♥一辆
You go down to the showroom,you're pretty sure you're going to get one,
但为什么是那辆红色的 而不是蓝色?
but why the red one,why not the blue one?
没人知道 但其中之一会吸引你的注意
Nobody knows,but justne of them speaks to you.
那就是你要的
That's the one you gotta have.
没人知道 但其中之一会吸引你的注意
Nobody knows,but just one of them speaks to you.
那就是你要的
That's the one you gotta have.
他在看这儿
He's looking right here.
Dan Forester
Dan Forester.
Brass和他谈过
Brass already interviewed him.
不认为他是我们的目标
We don't think he's our guy.
想想看 如果已经是连环杀手的共犯
You know,if you're alrea a serial killer's accomplice,
谁还会来听连环杀人案的课?
why take a class about serial killing?
或许因为弄砸了Ian和Justine那事
Maybe because he screwed up with Ian and Justine.
彻底的失败
Big time.
有人问过Haskell什么线索?
Did anyone ask Haskell for any pointers?
调到4小时23分
Try four hours,23 minutes in.
有人问他怎么控制受害人
Someone asked him how he was able to manage to control his victims.
要给她们希望
You have to give them hope.
如果你将一个人置于死亡边缘
If you bring a human being to the brink of death,
接着又给一个机会
and then you offer a chance--
不管多么渺小 只要能获生...
no matter how small a chance-- to survive...
他们都会紧紧抓住
they'll grab it.
还会为此感谢你
And they'll thank you for it.
接着你就可以为所欲为
And then you can do whatever you want.
相信我...
And believe me...
我确实为所欲为了
I did.
Thomas Donover
Thomas Donover.
看能不能找到这个Thomas
Let's see if we can find Thomas.
- Hallie Donover? - 我是
- Hallie Donover? - Yes.
- 你丈夫在哪? - 他不在家 他...去露营了
- Where's your husband? - He ain't in there. He-He... He's gone... He's gone camping.
- 哪儿? - 查尔斯顿山
- Where? - Um,Mount Charleston.
他去了红岩峡谷 可能不是一个地方 我不知道
He goes to Red Rock Canyon,different places,I don't know.
屋里没人
All clear.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
你丈夫在哪工作?
Where's your husband work?
目前在家闲着
Right now,kind of nowhere.
他是搞建筑的
No,sir,but he's in construction.
你知道 如今城市没生气 没有活干
You know,these day's the city's pretty dead.
但他也回学校听课
But he's going back to school.
我们知道这个
Yeah,we know that.
那你现在对你丈夫身处何地毫无头绪?
So you have absolutely no idea where your husband is?
是的
No,sir.
Tom总去露营 不一定告诉我去哪儿
Tom goes camping a lot,and he doesn't always tell me where he's going.
我没问 所以...
I don't ask,so...
你会一直监视你妻子吗?
You always keep tabs on your wife?
会 所以我们离婚了
Yeah. That's why I'm divorced.
一人一间屋
Everybody take a room.
搜索一切与Tom Donover所在地 有关的线索
We're looking for anything that tells us where Tom Donover could be.
鞋印与Tolliver房♥内 及沙漠里发现的鞋印吻合
Shoe tread's a match to Tolliver's house and Justine in the desert.
这肯定是我们要找的人
This is definitely our guy.
浏览器历史记录空白
His browser history is clean.
笔记本上都是加密文件
The laptop is filled with encrypted files.
我送回实验室
I'm going to get it back to the lab.
这人很擅于掩盖踪迹
But this guy knows how to cover his tracks.
- 带手♥机♥了吗? - 怎么?
- Do you have your cell phone on you? - Why?
来吧 给你丈夫打个电♥话♥
Let's get it on; let's call your husband up.
我们要和他说话
We need to talk to him.
你想打的话 请自便
Yeah,you're welcome to try it,if you like.
Tom去露营时一般都关机
Tom turns his cell phone off when he's camping.
他喜欢独处 所以...
He likes his alone time,so...
要给她们希望
You have to give them hope.
如果你将一个人置于死亡边缘 接着又给一个机会
If you bring a human being to the brink of death,and then you offer a chance--
不管是多么渺小的机会 只要能获生 他们都会紧紧抓住
no matter how small a chance-- to survive,they'll grab it.
还会为此感谢你
And they'll thank you for it.
到那时 你就可以为所欲为了
And then you can do whatever you want.
求你了
Please.
只要别杀我
Just don't kill me.
我想让你休息一下
I'm going to give you a little rest.
不要!
No,don't!
放松点 我又不会 把你的脸割成小丑那样
You can relax. You act like I'm going to turn you into the Joker or something.
除非把门破坏 否则是出不去的
The only way through that door is to break it down.
我故意把我们俩都锁在这了
I've locked us both in here on purpose.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表