Financial.
Kingsley夫人昨天晚上在哪里?
Where was Mrs. Kingsley last night?
在壮又美健身中心锻炼
At the gym. Buff & Tuff Fitness Center.
火灾发生时间在午夜过后 她经常锻炼到这么晚?
Well, the fire started just after midnight. Does she usually work out that late?
不 她开的是连锁店
No. She owns the franchise.
在拉斯维加斯有六家24小时营业的店
Six locations in Las Vegas. Open 24/7.
我们要找Kingsley先生的牙科医生
So we're going to need the name of Mr. Kingsley's dentist.
能麻烦你吗?
Can you help me with that?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
我们不用验死者的DNA吗?
Aren't we required to run DNA on the victim?
重点是确定死者的身份
We're only required to confirm I.D.
火灾会破坏身体组织 牙科记录能更快确定死者
Fires sometimes destroy known exemplars. Dental records are just quicker.
你以前在医院应该没见过这样的吧?
Well, I bet you've never seen one of those in the hospital before, huh?
见过一次 那人还在哭天抢地
Once. He was still screaming.
我们准备好了
Okay, we're ready.
记住手不要动 腿站起来抬高 我数三下
Now remember, lift with your legs. On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
给我拿着吧
Here you go. I'll take that.
- 没事吧? - 没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
- 再来一次? - 来吧
- Again? - Let's go.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
哇哦 这些骨头...很脆
Whoa, the bones feel... crumbly.
好像全都...被打碎了
Like they were... shattered.
在烤箱里时间太长就会变成这样
That's what happens when they're in the oven too long.
那个应该怎么处理?
What should we do about that?
会有尸体上的线索?
It could have trace from the body?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这是证据?
It's evidence?
能借我把剪刀吗?
Do you have a pair of scissors I could borrow?
谢谢
Thanks.
一小时后回来
WILL BE BACK IN 1 HOUR
抱歉
Excuse me.
David Hodges 对吗?
David Hodges, right?
我需要 呃...
I need to, um...
你需要先在证物管♥理♥员♥那里登记
You need to log that in with the evidence clerk first.
然后他会把那个分配到相应的实验室
And then he will distribute it to the appropriate lab.
没错 但证物管♥理♥员♥不在
Right-- the evidence clerk isn't there.
没错 他从来都不在
Yeah, he never is.
怪你自己
And that's your problem.
好吧... 好
Okay... fine.
现在 我来做他的工作
So, now, I'll do his job.
请问需要什么?
May I help you?
我来送这个
Just check it in.
请填这张表格
Fill out this form.
你的字真像医生写的
Well, you certainly have a doctor's handwriting.
下次 打印了来
Next time, print.
你在这儿 教授
There you are, Professor.
Nick让我来处理你的入室抢劫案
Nick stuck me with your 406.
但你也得接着干
Doesn't get you off of it.
影音分♥析♥室见
I'll meet you in the A.V.Lab.
失窃物品清单里的手提电脑 有张带全球定位系统的手♥机♥卡
The laptop on the stolen property list has a cell phone card in it with G.P.S.
那意味着我们能追踪到它
That means we can track it.
太棒了 我们运气好
Yeah, well, we are in luck.
这台笔记本正在网状网络中
This laptop's on a mesh network right now.
你买♥♥了我的书
You bought my book.
是的
Yeah.
读过了吗?
Did you read it?
是啊
Yeah.
我猜这让你和其他人不同
Guess that makes you one of the few.
找到个地址
I got an address.
如果你们是来找毒品的 你们什么都找不到
If you're looking for drugs, you're not going to find any.
我儿子不沾那个 对吗 Alex?
My sons not into that stuff. Right, Alex?
我们不是来找毒品的 先生
We're not looking for drugs, sir.
Palento先生 后屋是什么?
Mr. Palento, what's back here?
他的卧室
His bedroom.
没错 是清单上的物品
Yes, it's on the list.
这是从哪来的?
Where'd it come from?
- 不知道 我捡到的 - 从什么地方?
- I don't know; I found it. - Where?
我记不清了
I can't remember exactly.
Alex 如果你给我捣乱 你麻烦可大了
Alex, if you're screwing with me, you're in serious trouble.
这些也是你捡到的?
You find these things, too?
附近的孩子给我的
Some kids in the neighborhood. They gave them to me.
都有谁?
Like who?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
你儿子很容易在晚上出去 或带人回来 而不让你知道
Your son could easily be going out at night and having other people come in without your knowledge.
不 我锁着后巷的门 他没有钥匙
No, no, no, I keep that alley gate locked. He doesn't have a key.
你从哪搞来的那些东西?
Where'd you get that stuff?
- 这有什么关系? - 好好回答我!
- What difference does it make? - That's not an answer!
没必要那样
That's not necessary.
- 噢 你不赞成? - 事实上 是的
- Oh, you don't approve? - As a matter of fact, I don't.
你知道在这城市做单亲父亲有多难吗?
Do you have any idea what it's like to be a single father in this town?
我有两个朋友都发现儿子在偷偷吸毒
I got two friends who had their kids O.D.on them.
别告诉我怎么管教自己儿子
Don't you tell m how to handle my son.
我们绝无此意 先生
We wouldn't dream of it, sir.
如果我们越界了 我很抱歉
I apologize if we overstepped.
过来
Come on.
怎么 你要说保护他不是我们的工作?
What, it's not our job to protect him?
没有搜查证 他父亲也让我们进来了 而且他没有违反任何法律
His father let us in here without a warrant, and he wasn't breaking any laws.
我们是来搜集证据 我们不是社会工作者
We're here to collect evidence. We're not social workers.
你看到"Ma..."了?
You see the "Ma..."?
我猜这块玻璃是玻璃瓶的一部分
My guess is the glass came from a Mason jar.
我太太以前用来储存水果蜜饯
My wife uses them to make fruit preserves.
这家伙装的可能是会爆♥炸♥的桃子
Oh, well, I doubt this guy was canning explosive peaches.
希望我没错过有趣的部分
I hope I haven't missed all the fun stuff.
- 你好 医生 我叫-- - Ray Langston 我知道 Albert Robbins
- Hello, Doctor.My name is-- - Ray Langston, I know. Albert Robbins.
很高兴见到另一个医生伙计
Always happy to meet a fellow sawbones.
你已经见过Don Kingsley了
You've already met Don Kingsley.
那是爆♥炸♥的弹片
And that is shrapnel from the explosion.
黄色残留物是什么?
And what's this yellow residue?
那不是我的工作范围 我把样本发给了Hodges 他是痕迹科
That's not my department. I sent a sample to Hodges. He's in Trace.
我们见过了
We've met.
玻璃碎片仅在他的脚和小腿上
Glass shards are only his feet and lower legs.
我正准备解剖他的气管
I was just about to dissect his trachea.
想来吗?
Care to do the honors?
我好久没动过了
It's been a while since I cut.
学会了怎么切就不会忘 来吧
Eh, it's like destroying a bicycle-- come on.
没有烟灰
no soot.
着火时他已经没有呼吸
This man wasn't breathing while the fire was burning.
他在被蒸熟前已经死了
So, he croaked before he cooked.
好吧 那就能解释他的颅骨了
Well, that would explain the calvarium.
它沿着骨缝裂开了 是大火造成的吗?
It's cracked along the sutures. Is that from the fire?
温度高得能煮沸脑浆 蒸汽总要找地方出来
Well, it gets hot enough to boil a brain, the, uh, steam has to get out somehow.
这不是重点
That's not what I was going to show you.
硬膜下水肿
Subdural hematoma.
那么 他在被杀被蒸前还被打了
So, he was clocked before he croaked and cooked.
祝贺你 Ray
Congratulations, Ray.
你接手的第一桩纵火案变成了 你的第一桩谋杀案
Your first arson has become your first homicide.
他可能是被这个打的
Somebody could've hit him with this.
是吗? 把这里没被烧烂 或没被冲走的任何东西都算上
Yeah? Add about just anything else in here that didn't get burned up or washed away.
我们该打包所有可能被用作凶器 或远程控制 或延迟点火的东西
Okay, we should bag everything that might have been used as a weapon or a remote or a delayed ignition source.
因为起火时纵火犯明显不在现场
Since it's pretty obvious the arsonist wasn't in here when this place went up.
好吧 小菜一碟
All right. Piece of cake.
抱歉 先生?
Excuse me, sir?
能问你在这里干什么吗?
You, uh, mind if I ask what you're doing here?
记录我的损失
Documenting my losses.
你的损失?
Your losses?
我叫Josh Barston 改建承包商 那些设备都是我的
I'm Josh Barston. The Kingsleys' contractor. All that gear is mine.
好在上了保险
Luckily, it's insured.
这屋子的改建都是你干的?
Did you do all the construction here?
嗯 一切都符合规定 我全有许可证
Yep. Everything's up to code. I got all the permits.
很好 我需要全部图纸和照片的副本
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表