I swear on my professional oath,
我过后会把车和孩子还给她
I was going to give her the car and the baby back.
那干嘛给那个妓♥女♥?
Then why give them to the hooker?
因为我刚好看到那条新闻
That was just after I saw that crap on the news.
孩子没事 对吧?
Kid's cool,right?
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
我们... 找到了Thorpe
We,uh... found Thorpe.
为什么对撒谎 Tom?
Why'd you lie to me,Tom?
我无法忍♥受
I can't win for losing.
别人说我让她活那么久 是自私的表现
People told me I was selfish keeping her alive for so long.
现在看看我
And now look at me.
对于他能逍遥法外很愤怒
Mostly I was pissed that he's out walking around.
只要我下班或不用付钱找人照顾她 我就坐在她床边
And whenever I wasn't working or paying for her care,I was just sitting by that bed.
后来 我发现唯一在经受折磨的...
After a while,I realized the only one who was feeling any suffering...
是我
was me.
我根本不算活着
I just wasn't living.
我没法展开新生活 任她那样
I just couldn't move on and leave her there like that.
你应该找医生帮你
You could have asked the doctors to help you.
怎么告诉他们?
By telling them what?
我累了?
That I was tired?
说我想让他们杀了我妻子 让我独享周末?
I wanted them to kill my wife so that I could have a weekend to myself?
那最起码是诚实的
At least that would have been honest.
我是Archie Johnson
Archie Johnson.
有人要兑现那个筹码?
Someone tried to cash that chip?
对 发过来 多谢
Yeah,send it over. Thanks.
Grissom
Grissom.
这跟我在现场找到的金链子一样
This looks like the same gold link strap I found at the scene.
还有血迹
And there's blood on it.
亲爱的...
Honey...
Paula在十点左右打给了Scott
Paula called Scott around 10:00.
她大概需要他的帮助
Maybe she need his help.
出事了 大事
I screwed up... big time.
- Lexi去哪了? - 别紧张 我能搞定
- Where's Lexi? - Don't be upset. I can fix this.
不! 你疯了吗?
No! Are you out of your mind?
告诉我Lexi在哪?
Just tell me where Lexi is.
要是不还钱 他就不会把她还回来!
He won't give her back until we give him the money!
你怎么能这么做?
How could you do this?
这也许能解释他的暴怒
This might explain the rage.
他有恋母情结
He was Oedipus.
我查了DNA
I was just running the DNA profiles,
Paula和Scott Bonfilio没有血缘关系
and Paula and Scott Bonfilio don't have any markers in common.
他们俩肯定不是母子关系
I mean,these two are definitely not mother and son.
我查了Scott的领养和抚育资料 什么也没有
And I checked for adoption records and foster records for Scott,and there's nothing.
另一方面 Lexi跟他俩都有血缘关系
Now,Lexi,on the other hand,shares markers at every locus with both of them.
- 所以她是他们的女儿? - 对
- So she's their kid? - Yeah.
根据Paula的就业记录
Now,according to Paula's employment record,
他们只在维加斯住了两年多
they've only been living in Vegas for a little over two years.
所以这孩子在他们来之前就怀上了
So the child was conceived before they got here.
那时候Scott才15岁
Which means that Scott was 15 years old.
而且她上一个任职的地方是 俄亥俄州阿克伦城的拱原高中
This also says that her previous place of employment was Archfield High School in Akron,Ohio.
Scott是她的学生
Scott was her student.
他的指纹也在失踪学生的数据库里
And his fingerprints are in the missing children's database.
她没绑♥架♥我 但我成了她的人♥质♥
She didn't kidnap me,but I became her hostage.
你为什么不找你父母?
Why didn't you call your parents?
那也没什么区别
That's like switching arsenic for cyanide.
他们不会让我养Lexi的
They'd never let me keep Lexi.
他们很关心你 把你报进了失踪儿童数据库
Someone cared enough about you to put you in the missing kids' database.
我那酒鬼老爸想念我帮他跑腿买♥♥烟 那算不上爱
My alkie dad was missing his cigarette runner. That's hardly love.
但是你跟Paula...
But you and Paula...
她是我的指导顾问
She was my guidance counselor.
她倾听我的每一个问题
She listened to all my problems.
我第一次感觉有人愿意听我说话
It was the first time I felt heard.
然后一切就变糟了
Then it all went to hell.
她觉得我老了
I got too old for her.
她只喜欢我爱调皮捣蛋的年纪
She only liked me when I was risky.
当顽皮渐渐消失时...
As soon as the naughty faded away...
她就到别处找刺♥激♥
she started seeking risk anywhere else she could.
我想展开一段...
I was just trying to start a...
更好的生活
a better life.
组一个家庭
To make a family.
然后她因为赌债出♥卖♥♥♥了我们的女儿!
And then she gave away our baby for a gambling debt.
你有深爱到不惜为她杀人的人吗?
Have you ever loved someone so much that you would kill for them?
我有
I do.
就算Lexi不能跟我生活 也比跟她在一起的好
And even if Lexi can't be with me,she's better off without her.
她承诺过给我一切
She promised me everything.
然后又夺走了全部希望
And then she took it all away.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表