We never found the purse at the scene.
也许凶手已经进入她的办公室 夺走资料 掩盖他的罪行
Maybe the killer got into her office, grabbed her research to cover his tracks.
那块皮上有没有查到DNA?
Any DNA from that leather fragment?
混杂了好几个人的DNA 系统无法辨别
Sample's a mixture. Multiple contributors. Can't even run it through CODIS.
所有西班牙死者身内都有阿托品 阿♥拉♥明和天仙子胺(均为兴♥奋♥剂♥)
All the Hispanic vics had traces of atropine, scopalamine and hyoscyamine in their systems.
- 植物制成的迷幻剂 - 对
- Consistent with plant-based hallucinogens. - Yeah.
曼陀罗类物质 那可是凶狠的东西
Genus datura. That's nasty stuff.
一旦摄入 药效比LSD还厉害
If ingested, the effects can be stronger than LSD.
是 Silvia的身体里也发现了
Yeah. It was in Silvia's system, too.
Hodges在她手里的碎皮上 发现了曼陀罗的粉末
And Hodges found traces of powdered datura on the piece of leather in her hand.
用曼陀罗迷晕受害者 这很奇怪
Datura's an odd drug to incapacitate a victim with.
萨泰里阿教和伏都教 在典礼上使用 以跟亡灵交谈
It's used in Santer^a and vodun rituals to speak with the dead.
这里怎么会有人用这个?
Where might someone get their hands on it locally?
我不知道 但是缉毒警肯定知道
I don't know, but I'm sure Narco does.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们还要跑多少次?
How many more of these do we got to run down?
- 已经厌烦北镇了? - 对
- Tired of Northtown already? - Yeah.
别担心 Jim 缉毒警手上 曼陀罗贩子的名单很短
Don't worry, Jim, Narco only had half a dozen known datura dealers on their books.
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥!
Las Vegas Police!
哦 天
Oh, man.
你好
How are you?
我们没有搜查证
Well, we don't have a warrant, you know.
我设些监视器 看有什么结果 怎么样?
I'll put some surveillance on this. We'll see what happens, okay?
好
All right.
那是什么 等下
What was that? Wait a minute.
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥!
Las Vegas Police!
[西语] 快开门!
iAbre la puerta!
警♥察♥ 谢谢
Policia. Por favor.
棕黄粉末 看起来像曼陀罗
Brown powder; that looks like datura.
是的
Yeah.
好了 大伙 派对结束
Okay, everybody, the party's over.
[西语] 认识她吗?
Conoces a esta muchacha?
死了
Muerta.
知道这是什么吗?
Sabes qu es esto?
死亡
Muerta.
这是谋杀那晚所有的监控录像
This is all the surveillance I got from the night of the murder.
这是她在金门酒店停车场
That's her in the parking lot of the Golden Gate Hotel.
- 还有没有别的? - 嗯 还有其他几处拍到了她
- Have you got something else? - Yeah, got her in a few different places.
上帝啊
My goodness.
她差点被撞了
She almost got hit.
那看起来像是她 定格
That looks like her. Freeze it.
拉近点
Go in tighter.
再近点
Tighter.
是她 是Silvia
That's her. That's Silvia.
- 还有别的吗? - 嗯
- Anything else? - Yeah.
我想这里也是她
I think I have her over here.
好的 她过来了 她过来了
All right, here she comes. Here she comes.
好 好 定格
Good, good, freeze that.
好的 放大她
Okay, blow her up.
不 拉近点
No, no, tighter, tighter.
只能做到这样了
That's about as much as I can get.
倒♥退♥一下
Can you back her up?
好 继续播放
Good. Now bring her forward again.
她从那里过来 那是什么?
She came from there. Now, what is that?
我不知道 解析度很低
I don't know. There's not much resolution.
再放大一次
Blow it up again.
再放大
Again.
招牌上写了什么?
What does that sign say?
这是哪里?
Where is this?
哈蒙街和品卡德街转角
The corner of Harmon and Pinchard.
她究竟在那干嘛?
What the hell was she doing in that neighborhood?
我不知道 但我们会查出来
I don't know, but we're gonna find out.
[西语] 战斗开始了!
Van a luchar!
老兄 狠狠给他来一下!
Hombre, dale bien en la zapatilla! Es lo que le pasa.
扔出去! 扔出去!
Tiralo! Tiralo!
我们在调查一起年轻女子的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of a young woman
想尽可能询问所有人
and we're talking to everyone that we can.
她最后一次被见到是在这儿
She was last seen alive here.
她在离此三个街区外 一个废弃工地里被发现
She was found about three blocks from here,abandoned construction site,,um...
我们需要你的配合
We need your cooperation.
可那姑娘和我有什么关系?
And what does the girl have to do with me?
你去过德州的埃尔帕索?
You ever been to El Paso,Texas?
为什么提这个?
What are you bringing this up for?
因为你有犯罪记录
Because you have a record.
那是过去的事了 好吗?
That was the past. Okay?
听着 都过去两年了
Look,'s been two years.
我轻罪重罪都没再犯过
I have not committed a felony nor a misdemeanor.
现在你们来找我 把我当作罪犯
And now you come up to me,acting like if I'm a criminal...
你认识这个姑娘吗?
Do you know this girl?
这是个大学生
It's a college student.
看看这个 拿着
Take a look at this. Take this.
她活着时最后一次出现在这儿
She was last seen here.
拿着 看看这个
Take this and look at it.
我见过她一次
Yeah,I saw her once.
大概两周之前
It was about two weeks ago.
两周之前?
Two weeks ago?
摔角结束后...
When I was done wrestling...
然后?
Yeah?
我正要走出停车场
and I was stepping outside the parking lot,
她就来要签名 跟狂热粉丝一样
she came out here like a big old fan saying she wanted an autograph.
然后我们... 我离开了
And then we just...I took off.
你确定是她?
You're sure that was it?
听着 我没撒谎
Look,I'm not lying to you.
04年你在亚利桑那州被判持枪抢劫 那是怎么回事
What happened in 2004 when you were convicted of armed robbery in Arizona?
当时我的确在亚利桑那
I was in Arizona,yes.
你不是被判刑了吗?
Didn't you get convicted on that?
那时...是有个判决 但我是被冤枉的
It was...Yes,there was a conviction,but,uh,bum rap.
那05年在内华达的贩毒案呢
What about the cocaine conviction in 2005 in Nevada.
错误的地点 错误的时间
Wrong place,wrong time.
我们打算给你机会做一个正确的决定
We're going to give you an opportunity to make a really good decision.
我们需要你的DNA样本
We need a sample of your DNA.
我们在调查三个街区外 一个姑娘的谋杀案
We're investigating a murder of a young woman who was found about three blocks from here.
你反对吗?
You have any objections to that?
DNA如果不处理好会给人带来麻烦
DNA gets people in trouble if it's mishandled.
但也带你远离麻烦
It also gets you out of trouble.
- 真的吗 我可不信 伙计 - 你能损失什么?
- Really,I'm not too sure about that,man. - What have you got to lose?
做个正确的决定
Make a good decision.
我不愿意
I'd rather not.
我不愿意
I'd rather not.
我在墨西哥城开始摔角是因为...
I started wrestling in Mexico City because...
墨西哥有对摔角的激♥情♥
Mexico has this passion for wrestling.
年少时 我看摔角
When I grew up,you know,watching wrestling,
觉得所有摔角手都那么伟大 英勇
and finding all these luchadores so extraordinary,so,uh,heroic.
El Santo Mil Mascaras Chivo Garcia Blue Demon...
El Santo,Mil M*scaras,Chivo Garcia,Blue Demon...
都是我的偶像
Those were my idols.
你最后怎么会到 新墨西哥的阿尔布开克?
How did you end up in,uh,Albuquerque,New Mexico?
我想我记得
I think I remember about that,
我很想忘记这件事 因为我是被冤枉的
and it's a thing that I'd like to forget because it was a bum rap.
你在阿尔布开克被判决强♥奸♥
You're convicted for rape in Albuquerque.
你在新墨西哥的拉斯克鲁塞斯 被判袭击警官
You're convicted for attacking a police officer in Las Cruces,New Mexico.
我没能清楚陈述事实
I didn't get represented properly.
好吧
Okay.
并且我为不该服刑的事服了刑
And I served a sentence which I should not have served.
嘿 听着
Hey,listen,listen.
我的律师太蹩脚了
And the attorney did not do a good job.
Jesus 我们不是来查你这件事的
Jesus,we're not here to bust you about that.
你的绝招是什么 Jesus?
What's your famous move,Jesus?
我的杀手锏是"火山熔岩"
My strong move is "lava volc*n."
是一种锁头技巧
It is the lava of the volcano,which is a headlock.
抱着他 手放在这儿 夹住脖子 一压!
You hold it,put your hand here,hold the neck,and you squeeze!
你戴这个面具...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表