It's my shift on the Palento stakeout. You coming?
去
Yes.
嘿 Ray 我来载你吧
Oh, hey, Ray, I'll, uh, I'll give you a lift.
多谢
Okay, thanks.
Nicky 尊敬的吃苍蝇先生
So, Nicky, Mr. Eater-of-Flies...
我想让你搬进Grissom的办公室
I want you to have Grissom's office.
你自己不搬吗
I thought you were gonna use it.
我不想换地儿
I hate moving.
不知道 我觉得这样有点怪
I don't know about that. Doesn't really feel right.
一开始可能是这样 但...
Well, it may not for a while, but...
你就用那间吧
Make it your own.
她可能不会出现了
Maybe she won't show up.
你好像不想她出现
Kind of sounds like you're hoping she won't.
她不是在帮她儿子
She's not helping her son.
可能不是
Maybe not.
但...
But...
那也是他自己的选择
he's making choices here, too.
是的
Yes, he is.
妈妈回来了
Mommy's home.
我们现在行动
We're moving now.
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥局 站住别动
LVPD. Hold it right there.
- 离我远点! - 抓住她!
- Leave me alone! - Get her!
- 离我远点! - Ray?
- Leave me alone! - Ray?
不! 不! 让我看看我的孩子!
No! No! Let me see my kid!
Diane Palento 你被逮捕了
Diane Palento, you're under arrest.
让我...让我看看我的孩子!
Let me... Let me see my kid!
Alex! Alex!
Alex! Alex!
不要抓她! 是我! 东西是我偷的! 不要抓她!
Don't take her! It was me! I took that stuff! Don't take her!
- Alex 宝贝! - 放开她!
- Alex, baby! - Get off her!
我会回来的
I'm coming back.
- 我爱你 妈妈 - 我爱你 Alex!
- I love you, Mom. - I love you, Alex!
我爱你!
I love you!
这是什么?
What is this?
玉米 玻璃瓶 金属片--
Corn, glass jar, metal disk--
一个挽回你声誉的机会
a chance to salvage your reputation.
这究竟是什么?
What the hell is this?
玉米粉制♥造♥的炸♥弹♥
A corn meal bomb.
显然 这是以前的军用把戏
Apparently, it's an old military trick.
玉米粉吸收水会膨胀 抬高金属片
As the corn meal absorbs the water, it expands, pushing up the metal disc.
但过程十分缓慢
But the process is pretty slow,
就能有足够时间 给房♥间灌气并离开
which gives you time to fill the room with gas and leave.
最后 金属片接触到两根裸♥露♥的电线...
Eventually, the metal disc touches the two exposed wires and...
造成爆♥炸♥和不在场证据
An explosion and an alibi.
一举两得
All in one.
好吧...
Okay...
真令人印象深刻
I'm impressed.
我得亲自用手来切金属片 以符合玻璃瓶的大小
I had to cut the metal disc by hand to get it to fit in the Mason jar,
意味着嫌犯也得这样做
which means the suspect did, too.
我们应该回Kingsley家 彻底地寻找证据
I think we should go back through the evidence from the Kingsley garage
对任何可能切割金属片的工具 对比切割痕迹
and do tool mark comparisons on anything that could have been used to cut the disc.
即使作案工具还在 这也要花几周的时间
Well, that can take a couple of weeks, assuming the tool's even there.
就算找到了 你还得将它和某个嫌犯直接对上号♥
And even if it is there, you still have to connect it directly to a suspect.
- 可以一步步来 对吧? - 没错
- Well, one step at a time, right? - Right.
我们去看看Archie发现了什么
Let's see what Archie has for us.
嗨 伙计 我收到短♥信♥了 怎么样?
Hey, man, I got your text. What's going on?
瞧瞧这个
Check this out.
这是发生凶案的那天 早些时候
This is earlier, the day of the murder.
你在哪发现这个的?
Where did you get this?
Brass在Kingsley的健身中心找到的
Brass pulled it from Paulla Kingsley's gym.
10点07分
10:07.
发生火灾两小时前
That's about two hours before the fire.
这意味着...
You know what that means...
对 意味着他有作案动机 有时间来设置引爆器
Yeah, it means he had motive, and time to set the detonator.
丈夫成了妻子与承包商 之间婚外情的绊脚石
It's always sad when a husband gets in the way of his wife's blossoming relationship
真是悲哀啊
with their contractor, hmm?
我们完全是柏拉图式交往
It was strictly platonic.
我处于生活危机中 Josh是个很好的聆听者
I was in crisis, and Josh was a good listener.
我肯定他是
Oh, I'm sure he was.
我肯定他总听你抱怨个人的经济状况
I'm sure he listened to you complain about your financial situation,
和你愚蠢的丈夫有多失败
and what a loser your airhead husband is.
那么 是谁出主意要杀害Don? 是你还是Josh?
So, whose idea was it to kill Don? Was it yours or Josh's?
你在说什么 Josh杀了我丈夫?
What are you saying, that Josh killed my husband?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我要吐了
I'm going to be sick.
我们相爱了
We were in love.
她要离开他 这样我们就能在一起
She was going to leave him, so we could be together.
但她失去了勇气
She lost her nerve.
我告诉Josh我不能离开Don
I told Josh that I couldn't leave Don.
我...我仍然爱他 尽管他有缺点
That I... That I still loved him despite his flaws.
那个废物
That loser.
会带着她一起死
He was taking her down with him.
我意识到只有一个办法可以救她
I realized there was only one way to save her.
所以我造了引爆器
So I built the detonator.
我送她上班后 自己实施了这计划
And after I took her to work, I took care of the problem.
告诉Don车♥库♥里的天然气管道有问题
Told Donald there was a problem with the gas line in the garage.
看一下指示灯
Check out the pilot light.
他在把她当人♥质♥
He was holding her hostage.
我解救了她
And I set her free.
Brass刚才结束了纵火谋杀案
Brass just closed your arson-murder.
承包商招供了 干得不错
Contractor confessed. Nice work.
谢谢
Thanks.
我以为这件案也结束了
I thought that this one was closed, too.
是结束了
It is.
那你为什么还浪费纳税人的钱?
Then why are you wasting the taxpayers' money?
开玩笑啦
I'm kidding.
用一块石头...扔进窗口
a rock... through a window.
你认为Diane Palento会笨到 搞出这么大的噪声来入屋偷窃?
Don't you think Diane Palento was a little too street smart to make that much noise breaking in?
屋主回家 说...
The owner came home, said he...
发现家中被盗了
discovered he had been robbed.
为什么他的手提电脑放在家里?
So why was his laptop still in the house?
不是应该带去工作了吗? 瞧瞧-- 他的手表
Wouldn't that have been at work with him? And look-- his watch.
大部分人脱了手表是去洗澡 去游泳 或者是...
Most guys take their watches off to shower, or to... to swim, to, uh...
做♥爱♥
Have sex.
但那个周末他妻子出门了
Except his wife was out of town that weekend.
所以我查了他的网页历史记录 瞧瞧这个
So, I checked his web history. Take a look at this.
钻石美女
Diamond.
又名Diane Palento
AKA Diane Palento.
很有品味
Very classy.
丈夫召了个妓♥女♥ 之后
The husband hires himself a hooker, and after,
趁他昏过去 或是洗澡时 她洗劫了他家
when he passes out or takes a shower, she rips him off.
他能掩饰手提电脑和手表被偷 但无法解释他妻子的珠宝为何不见了
He might be able to explain away the laptop and the watch, but not his wife's jewelry.
我认为入室盗窃是他上演的一出戏
I think he decided to stage a... fake break-in.
现在就去逮捕他吧?
Shall we go bust him now?
我们只能告他报假案
The only thing that we could get him for is filing a false report.
这是轻罪 地方检察官不会起诉他
It's a misdemeanor, and the D.A.would never prosecute,
你去归还被窃物 然后下班回家吧
so, you got to just return the property and call it a day.
不过 干得不错
A good day.
这是1914年我祖父在宾夕法尼亚州 麦基斯堡市给我祖母的
My grandfather gave this to my grandmother in McKeesport, Pennsylvania, in 1914.
没想到还能再见到它 真是感激不尽
Never thought that I'd see it again. I can't thank you enough.
- 告诉他 你是怎么遗失的 - 什么 这要紧吗?
- Tell him how you lost it. - What, does that matter?
- 告诉他 - 真的没必要 夫人 你...
- Tell him. - That's not really necessary, ma'am. Would you...
我们走 好吗?
Can we please just go?
不要碰我 你这死变♥态♥
Don't you touch me, you diseased pervert.
别这样 亲爱的 我是犯了个错
Oh, come on, I made a mistake, honey.
犯错? 你带了个妓♥女♥到我们的卧室
A mistake?You brought a whore into our bedroom,
你在我的床上和她乱搞
and you had disgusting sex with her on my bed.
不 我没有和她乱搞 我说了
No, I did not have disgusting sex-- I told you--
我喝醉晕倒了 亲爱的 因为潜意识里我没法和她搞
I got drunk and passed out, because subconsciously, honey, I could not go through with it.
那好 潜意识里我不能 和一个乱搞女人的家伙维持婚姻
Well, subconsciously, I can't stay married to a degenerate sleazeball.
- 我从没做过这样的事 - "我从没做过..."
- I've never done anything like this before. - I've never done anything like...
- 我再也不能信你了 - 拜托! 我根本就没搞上
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表