- 生日快乐 Nicky - 生日快乐 Nick
- Happy Birthday, Nicky. - Happy Birthday, Nick.
你的最爱
Your favorite.
哇哦 谢了
Oh, wow, thanks.
给你
Here you are.
不知道你喜欢条纹还是纯色
Didn't know if you were a stripe or solid man.
我让他选佩斯利漩涡纹的
I told him to let it ride on paisley.
下次去纵火现场可以系上
You can wear it to your next arson scene.
有道理 谢了
Fair enough, thanks.
哈奇煎饼店过生日送免费早餐哦
Hey, you know, Pancake Hutch has a free breakfast on your birthday.
我请
My treat.
今晚不行 改天吧
Uh, not tonight. Maybe another time.
不在生日当天就不行
They know you're lying when you try it any other night.
有罪 你也这么做过
Guilty. You've done it, too.
好的 知道了
Okay. Got it.
东弗里蒙特发现一具尸体
Uh, got a 419, East Fremont.
在松树公园汽车旅馆
A place called Park Pines Motel.
我去
I'll take it.
那... 你的蛋糕怎么办?
But... Uh, what about your cake?
给我留一块 谢了
Save me a piece. Thanks.
死者是16岁女孩 住在这里
So the victim is a 16-year-old girl who lives on the premises.
Mark和Nicole Jones经营这家旅馆 她是他们的女儿
She's the daughter of Mark and Nicole Jones, who run the motel.
你记得他们吧?
You remember them?
那...
So...
我只知道 我女儿在这...
All I can tell you is that our daughter was there...
我认识她
I knew her.
好 我去附近问问...
Yeah, well, I'm going to, uh... I'm going to go knock on some doors.
出什么事了?
So what happened?
一年前
365 Days Ago
- 你叫什么? - Haley
- What's your name? - Haley.
- 你呢? - Nick
- What's yours? - Nick.
Nick
Nick.
出什么事了?
So what happened?
Haley 这是我要弄清楚的
Well, Haley, that's what I have to figure out.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第16集 百转千回
CSI Season09 Episode16 Turn, Turn, Turn
这尸体腐烂到什么程度了?
How far into decomp is he?
他没有腐烂
He isn't.
看 他脑后是新伤
Look, it's a fresh wound to the back of the head.
尸体还热着呢
The body's still warm.
有一种无暇腐烂
It's the immaculate decomposition.
经理听到枪声 报了警
The manager heard a gunshot. Called it in.
死者驾照写着Harry Steadwell
Vic's ID says Harry Steadwell.
"警探哈利"的左轮开了一枪
One round fired from Dirty Harry's revolver.
他不是被枪打死的
Well, he wasn't shot.
他登记过入住吗?
Is he the registered guest?
我在他兜里找到了房♥间钥匙 但屋里没有行李
I found a room key in his pocket, but no luggage or belongings in the room.
但他带了车♥库♥钥匙?
But he brought his own garage door opener?
- 这是他的吗? - 是的
- Is this his? - Yeah.
我去跟经理谈谈
All right, I'll go talk to the manager.
我不介意离开这儿
I don't mind stepping out.
看来他撞上了梳妆台
Looks like the dresser gave him the hair cut.
如果他坐在椅子上摔倒
You know, if he fell back from sitting in the chair,
没有那么大的力道把头伤成这样
he wouldn't have had enough momentum to whack his head this hard.
除非他是...
Unless he was...
站在椅子上
standing on it.
那可能是弹孔
That could be a bullet hole.
Dave? 你最好...
Hey, Dave? You might want to...
天!
God!
不 不 不可能
No. No, that didn't happen.
- 不好意思 伙计 - 我的天!
- Sorry, brother. - Oh, my God!
朋友? 有五块钱让我买♥♥杯咖啡吗?
Hey, friend? Got five bucks for a cup of coffee?
五块钱?
Five bucks?
无糖半咖拿铁 加些意大利脆饼
Venti half-caf latte, couple biscotti.
价格公道
You know, it's a fair price.
不好意思 伙计
Oh, sorry, bud.
你会再来的 警♥察♥老来这
You'll be back. Cops are always here.
每天晚上 经理都来敲门 警♥察♥来了! 警♥察♥来了!
Every night, manager'd be banging on that door. Cops are here! Cops are here!
上任经理一周前突然不见了
Last manager took off a week ago without notice.
继任今天才来 办公室乱成一团
The new guy started today, so the office is a mess.
他来了
Here he is.
给你
Here you go.
有什么信息?
What do you got for me?
Harry Steadwell
Harry Steadwell.
上周四入住七号♥房♥ 付了一晚的钱
Checked into room seven last Thursday; paid for one night.
没有退房♥记录
There's no record of him checking out.
好的 我要看看七号♥房♥天花板上面
All right, I need to get into the crawl space above room seven.
每个房♥间都有入口吗?
Does every room have an access panel?
不知道 我才来
Beats me. I just got here.
随便你去哪儿看吧
Look, uh, you're welcome to check.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thanks. - Sure.
- 我乐意效劳 - 好的
- Let me know what I can do. - Okay.
Grissom的语♥音♥邮件
那起爆胎断头案花了我两个小时
I just spent two hours testifying about decapitation by blown tire.
然后我才想起这事
Then I realized something.
生日快乐 伙计
Happy Birthday, pal.
你知道是什么事了?
You figure it out yet?
不 还没 Haley
No. No, not yet, Haley.
你可以告诉我 我不怕这个
You can tell me. I'm not scared of that stuff.
我看得出来
I can see that.
Haley 别烦那位先生!
Haley, leave the man alone!
要是听她的 我整天都得锁在屋里
If it were up to her, I'd be locked in my room all day.
可我说 鉴证也只是一门科学 对吧?
But I told her, forensics is just science, you know?
学校正儿八经地教...
It's what you go to school for and...
但你不像我的化学老师
But you don't look like my Chem teacher.
谢谢...吧
Thanks. I think.
你知道现场是旁边那屋吧?
You, uh, do know the crime scene's in the next room?
我总是往黄胶带底下钻
I always look for the yellow tape.
有东西死在上面了 Greg
There's something dead up there, Greg.
很大 很重 又很臭
And it's big, heavy and smells awful.
我们之中得有人上去看看
One of us has got to go up there and get it.
今天可是你生日啊
You know what? It's your birthday.
生日卡我不给你了
I'm keeping that gift card.
什么?
What?
我找到恶臭源头了
I think I found your Big Drip.
他以和我一样的姿势爬上来
Looks like he, uh, crawled in the same way I did.
总在阴沟里翻船
Always die downstairs.
Dale Durney
"Dale Durney."
和旅馆一个地址
Same address as the motel.
他应该就是失踪的经理
I think we just found that missing manager.
好多绿色物质
That is a lot of green.
还有些灰的
And a little grey.
绝缘物质
It's got to be insulation.
在通道里也发现同样的东西
Found the same stuff in the crawl space.
不想在松木公园被人发现 天花板是藏东西的好地方
In a No-Tell like Park Pines, ceiling's a favorite spot to stash your goodies.
遥控器上的指纹 都属于死者Dale Durney
Hey, the, uh, prints on the remote were all Dale Durney, the dead manager.
还有 电池用尽了
FYI, the batteries are dead.
套钱的皮筋上的指纹分别属于 Dale Durney和Harry Steadwell
And the prints on the money's rubber band are Dale Durney and Harry Steadwell.
钱在Dale口袋里
Well, we know Dale pocketed it.
起初是Harry放置的
Harry probably stashed it.
为什么在那里放了一周?
Why would he leave it there for a week?
他也不想
It wasn't by choice.
Harry刚住进旅馆就被逮捕 因为违反了对前妻的禁制令
Harry got arrested the same day he checked into the motel for violating an ex's restraining order.
今早刚被放出来
Got released from this morning.
然后他回到旅店
So he goes back to the motel.
想要拿回钱
Yeah, to retrieve his money.
然后 怎么? 他开枪杀了偷他钱的人?
And then... what? He shoots the man who swiped his cash?
哪怕这人已经死了快...
Even though the dude's been dead for...?
大约一个星期
About a week.
从现存的第一阶及第二阶蛆虫来看
Judging by the presence of first and second instar maggots.
天花板顶的高温和封闭
Decomp appears to have been accelerated by extreme heat
加速了尸体的腐烂
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表