我只是想请教你 主人的情绪会不会影响到宠物
And I just,uh,wondered if you thought it was possible that pets could take on the emotions of their owners.
这样...
Well...
宠物生来就是为了关怀主人的情感
companion animals were bred to respond to human beings.
在某种程度上 我确实相信 它们和主人心有灵犀
At some level,I do believe that they resonate with what their owners are feeling.
你的感受是怎样的?
So,what are you feeling?
我只是...
I've just been...
最近有些心烦意乱
a little distracted lately.
难以关注细节
Uh,having a hard time focusing on the details.
这很正常
That's normal.
对我来说不正常
Not for me.
你知道这样通常会持续多久吗
I wondered,uh,if you knew, typically, how long this lasts.
没有通常的说法
There's no typical.
几天 几星期 甚至几年
Days,weeks,sometimes years.
重要的是 你认识到了这种状态
The important thing is to acknowledge it.
但你需要开口谈谈
But you do have to talk about it.
即使不是和我 也要和其他人谈谈
And if not with me,then with somebody else.
要尽快
And soon.
Jim 有新进展?
Jim,got something?
对 Harley Soon有前科
Yeah,Harley Soon's juvie record.
我搞到法庭令查阅档案
I got the court administrator to unseal it.
五年前在Jerzy Skaggs的艺术工作室 他在扫毒行动中被捕
He was arrested five years ago in a drug raid on a party at the art studio of Jerzy Skaggs.
你喜欢我的工作室吗?
So,how do you like my studio?
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
不 荒谬的是你说不认识Harley Soon
No,what's ridiculous is you denying that you knew Harley Soon.
都是五年前的事了
Party was five years ago.
那时他才16岁
The kid was 16 at the time.
光这也够抓你了
You should have been busted for that,too.
听我说 声名显赫的人都来我的派对
Listen to me-- everybody who was anybody came to my parties.
很多像你一样的无名小卒也来
And many like yourself,who are nobody at all.
我不可能每个人都记得
You know,I just...I can't remember everybody who came to my parties.
你和Harley Soon又熟悉起来
All right,so you reconnected with Harley Soon...
和Carla Peretti也是如此
and you're connected with Carla Peretti.
你认识的许多人都死了
A lot of people you know are turning up dead.
你是说这些都是真正的死人?
You're telling me these are actual dead people?
拜托 铺天盖地的新闻报道
Come on,it's been all over the news.
我不...我不看电视
I don't...I don't watch TV.
而且我上网只为赚钱
And I only use the Internet to make money.
天 这也太过火了
Man,that is wild.
以死亡嘲笑生命
Death just mocking life.
你闹完了吗?
Are you done?
这些看起来很眼熟
You know,these look familiar.
我想也是
Yeah,I bet they do.
不 不 不 不是指人 是指这些姿势
No,no,no,no,not the...not the people,the poses.
有人...有人几个月前 给我看过这种姿势的画
Somebody...somebody showed me drawings like these,months ago.
一些乱糟糟的素描
These people remind me of those wretched sketches.
打扰了 Skaggs先生
Excuse me,Mr. Skaggs.
你能抽空看看这些画吗?
If I could have a moment,would you mind taking a quick look at these?
那些低劣的作品我看都看不下去
I can't stand looking at inferior art.
这些画...
It just...
就像变质的墨西哥菜一样灼伤我的思想
it sears into my consciousness like bad Mexican food.
那人是谁?
Who was he?
我不记得了 他喋喋不休地 说着无聊的市政雕塑比赛
No,I don't remember,but he was,you know,babbling about some insipid municipal sculpture...
他希望能赢得比赛
competition he was hoping to win.
向公众展示作品
Open...to the public.
那么他是个艺术家
Oh,okay,so he was an artist.
不 他是个小工 承包人下面的下面的下面的人
No,he was some kind of contractor,subcontractor, sub-subcontractor,sub-sub-subcontractor.
当时我的工作室要翻新
I think my...my studio was,uh,being renovated,
是项大工程
and it was...you know,it was a big job.
需要许多苦力
There was lots of...lots of manual...labor involved.
告诉我名字
I need a name.
他是个小工 我怎么会知道他的名字?
He was a laborer-- why would I know his name?
因为你雇了他
Because you hired him.
不是我雇用的
I didn't hire him.
是其中一个承包商雇用的
One of those contractors hired him.
我不记得他的名字
And no,I don't remember his name.
我都不怎么记得你的名字
I...I barely remember your name.
你叫什么名字?
What is your name?
八个月前 市政♥府♥举办了一系列
Eight months ago, the city sponsored a competition to
摆放在公园及公共场合的青铜雕像比赛
create a series of bronze lifelike statues for its parks and public spaces.
"拉斯维加斯: 与你共享余生"
"Las Vegas: for the rest of your life".
所有参赛作品都是在网上提交
Yeah,and all the applications were submitted digitally.
这些是摆放在公园里的作品
This is what the Parks Department sent over.
看这一个
Hey,take a look at this one.
作者叫Arthur Blisterman
It's a submission from an Arthur Blisterman.
看这里
Look at this.
完全符合
Jackpot,huh?
参赛规则说...
The rules stated that...
作品需再创造 种族与社会经济之间的多样性
the sculpture should recreate the ethnic and socioeconomic diversity
使城市富有动感活力
that make the city so vibrant and alive.
这人的作品很符合参赛要求
This guy was following them to the letter.
没错 除了他是用人类肉体代替青铜
Yeah,except that he was substituting bronze with human flesh.
这里有六件作品
Guys,there's a,uh,sculpture number six here.
我们只发现了五具尸体
We only found five bodies.
噢 上帝
Oh,God.
他还没干完
He's not done.
我们已经监控了Blisterman的房♥子
So we got Blisterman's house staked out.
邻居有几个星期没见着他了
The neighbors haven't seen him for weeks.
他未婚 无犯罪记录
Now,the guy's unmarried,got no criminal record.
他是个独♥立♥承包人
He's an independent plumbing contractor,
他独来独往 现在也不接电♥话♥
so he makes his own schedule,and he's not answering his phone.
不 他有一辆白色货车
No,he has a white panel van.
我们已经发出通报了
We got a broadcast out.
他肯定有个工作室之类的地方 才能来去自如而不被注意到
He's got to have some kind of work space or studio,somewhere he can come and go unnoticed.
记录上什么也没有
Look,there's nothing on record.
我们公布了一张画像 让学校和儿童服务部门提防
We've released a picture,we've notified the schools and Child Services to be on alert.
现在我们只能这样做
Right now,that's all we can do.
你说人为什么要创造艺术品?
Why do you think people make art?
自我表现吧
Self-expression.
对 但我觉得也是为了...
Yeah,but I think also to...
煽动或者引起一些反应
provoke or elicit a reaction.
凶手可能沉迷于这种分歧
Maybe the killer's into the controversy of it.
我觉得犯人就在这些写博客的人之中
I think one of these blog posters might be our guy.
可能
Maybe.
打开这张照片的链接
Click on that photo link.
怎么啦?
What?
没有警示带
There's no yellow tape.
没有围观者
No bystanders.
这不是犯罪现场
No crime scene.
我看看数据
Let me the check the metadata.
照片是在早上5点49分拍的
This photo was taken at 5:49 a.m.
而尸体到七点才被发现
The body wasn't reported till after 7:00.
我猜咱们的"艺术家"无法抵抗 为他第一件艺术品拍张照的诱惑
I guess our "artist" couldn't resist a snapshot of his first installation.
这个匿名者就是Blisterman
"Anonymous" is Blisterman.
我的麻烦有多大?
How much trouble am I in?
现在还说不准
Well,that remains to be seen.
但我看来 你在你的博客上 激发了一个杀人恶魔
But the way I see it,you encouraged a serial killer to kill on your blog.
我没干这种事...我做了吗?
I did no such thing. Did I?
那就看陪审团怎么看了
We'll leave that up to a jury of your peers.
我发誓 我没想伤害任何人
I swear to God,I didn't want to hurt anybody.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
除了信口开河
Except shooting your mouth off.
有时这就足够了
Sometimes that's all it takes.
听好了 按我说的做
Look,right now,you're going to do exactly what I tell you to.
好
Of course.
你要我♥干♥嘛?
What do you want me to do?
凶手在你的博客上留言时 IP地址都不同
The killer's been posting to your blog from different IP addresses around town.
你用这台电脑 登陆你的博客 跟匿名先生谈谈
So,you're gonna go on this computer,get on your blog,and post another reply to Mr. Anonymous.
当他回应的时候
You're going to get him to respond and when he does,
你要不停跟他交谈直到我们定位他的IP
you're going to keep him talking until our people can run an IP trace route
然后找出他在哪
and find out where he is now--
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表