你却住着塔诺帕的小屋
So there you are, sitting up in a shack in Tonopah,
因为你兄弟和Hagan 小屋甚至都不能算是你的
in a house you don't even own free and clear because of your brother and Mr. Hagan.
可真恼火 是吧?
That must have chapped your ass, huh?
是 那房♥子该归我
Yeah, that house should have been mine.
我和妈妈在那里住了31年
31 years I lived in that house with Ma.
带她去教堂 美容院
Hauled her to church, to the beauty parlor,
最后甚至给她换尿布
even changed her diapers in the end.
但她却念念不忘Ryan
And all she ever talked about was Ryan.
好 就是说你带着对哥哥的嫉妒 来到了维加斯?
Sure, okay. So you left for Vegas, you know, with the Mom always loved you best rage, right?
然后呢? 找到Hagan后杀了他?
Then what? You found Hagan and killed him?
我没杀Hagan
I didn't kill Hagan.
我来找Ryan
Look, I went tsee Ryan.
待到所有客人离开才进去
I hung outside his-his party until all the other guests had left,
我问他能不能放弃房♥子
and then I asked him to quitclaim the house to me.
凭什么?
Why the hell should I?
妈妈想要我拥有一半 我可无法拒绝她的遗愿
Mom wanted me to have half. I'm not gonna deny her dying wish.
你连一颗米都没给过她
You never gave a rat's ass about her.
每个生日 圣诞 她都在等你 一张卡片 一通电♥话♥ 或者其他什么
Every-Every birthday, every Christmas she was waiting for a card or a phone call or something.
但没有 一个字都没有
And never, not one word from you.
可是 你依然是她的心头肉
And still, you were all she was thinking about.
那我就该为你自愿陪那个虐待狂 而感到内疚?
So I'm supposed to feel guilty because you decided to chain yourself to that sadistic bitch?
在她那样对待我们之后?
After all the things she did to us?
知道为什么我是她心头肉吗?
You want to know why I was her favorite?
因为我有勇气走出来 过自己的生活
Because I had the guts to get out. To live my own life.
我过了五种人生
Hell, I've lived five lives.
你却连活一种的勇气都没有
You didn't have the guts to live one.
然后呢?
Then what?
然后... 我走了
And then... left.
走了? 你就这么走了? 为什么?
You left? You just walked away? Why?
因为他说得对 我很懦弱
Because he was right about me-- I'm weak.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
小时候 邻家孩子都围着他转
When we were growing up, you know, all the kids in the neighborhood crowded around him, and...
我只能站在他的阴影里
I just faded into his shadow.
他有种魅力
He had this charisma.
他是电
He was electric.
即使在发生了这一切之后 我还是...
And even after all this went down, I still...
我还是爱他
I still loved him.
只是没勇气告诉他
I just didn't have the courage to tell him.
多体贴?
Isn't this sweet?
开着妈妈的老短剑去杀人
He drives Mommy's old Cutlass to go commit murder.
这是Gareth被捕时所有的物什
Okay, this is everything Gareth had on him or with him at the time he was arrested.
少了一个隐形
One contact lens missing.
对Gareth来说 真是个坏消息
That's bad news for Gareth.
看看这是什么?
What do we have here?
大概有十万
This is about a hundred grand.
或许他发现后备箱比养老保险安全
Maybe he figures a car trunk is safer than a 401(k).
这年头儿 是这样的
These days, he's probably right.
这是巴宝莉的
These are Burberrys.
剩下的全是廉价货
Everything else here is from Dempsey's bargain basement.
一个从塔诺帕来的半破产男 会穿五十块一条的内♥裤♥?
What's a half-broke kid from Tonopah doing in a $50 pair underwear?
我想我能解释
I think I can answer that.
因为从Carsten Pennington家泳池里 捞出来的尸体穿着廉价内♥裤♥
Because the body we fished out of Carsten Pennington's pool was wearing Dempsey's underwear.
在你车里发现十万美金
We found a hundred grand in your car.
Ryan给我的
Ryan gave it to me.
你怎么不说?
Why didn't you tell us about it?
税
Taxes.
我不想交税
I didn't want to pay taxes on it.
我相信Ryan没交
I'm sure Ryan didn't.
Ryan不肯签字放弃产权 却给了你十万块?
Ryan wouldn't sign a quitclaim for the house, and he gives you $100,000 free and clear?
这可真不一致
That sounds a tad inconsistent.
我不会假装了解他
Look, I don't pretend to understand my brother. All right?
为什么他给我钱 我还要杀了他?
But why-why would I kill him when he gave me that money?
兄弟打架嘛 我曾把我哥扔过纱门
Look, all brothers fight. I threw my brother through a screen door.
他在我头上碎了一碗麦片
He broke a bowl of oatmeal on my head.
但我可无法想象去杀他
But I can't imagine killing him.
我不明白了
So, help me understand.
我认为整个事件 始于塔诺帕的房♥子 止于游泳池
I think this thing started in the house in Tonopah, and ended in that swimming pool.
他被关定了 Darcy
He's going to go down for this, Darcy.
问题是 你愿意和他一起被关吗?
The only question is, are you going to go down with him?
如果我是你 我会去查他身边那个妞
I were you, I would take a hard look at that bimbo of his.
她叫什么来着 Darcy?
What's her name, Darcy?
Ryan把钱给我时 她气坏了
When Ryan gave me the cash, she freaked out.
她非常生气 满眼杀意
She was really pissed and there was murder in her eyes.
你们该去查查她
You guys should check her out.
他不是Gareth 他是Carsten
That's not Gareth. It's Carsten.
每个生日 圣诞 她都在等你 一张卡片 一通电♥话♥ 或者其他什么
Every Christmas and birthday she'd wait for a card or a phone call, something.
但没有 一个字都没有 可是
Not one word, ever. And still...
你依然是她的心头肉
you were all she thought about at the end.
我说了闭嘴!
I said shut up!
Carsten?
Carsten?
他说Gareth威胁要杀了我们俩
He said that Gareth threatened to kill us both.
没别的办法
That there was no other way out.
他变成了Gareth 说会回来找我
He took Gareth's identity and said he'd come back for me.
我相信了他
And I believed him.
我兄弟说的不是事实
It's not true what my brother says about me.
我想纠正过往 他却不让
I tried to make amends, but he wouldn't let me.
来 妈 我想你拿着这些
Here, Ma. I want you to have this.
Ryan 不行
Ryan, I can't.
这是什么?
What theell ishat?
我们不要你帮 我们生活的很好
We don't need your help. We're getting by just fine.
就靠你 和你那可怜的一周四百五十块?
What, on your-your lousy, uh, $450 a week?
- 你是来看妈妈的吧 不然我... - 怎么?
- You're lky Mom's here, or I'd... - What?
儿子们 别吵架
Boys, don't fight.
你一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
别忘了钱 你比我们更需要它
Don't forget your money. You need it more than us. It's the, uh...
它是你唯一爱过的东西
only thing you ever loved.
这可真... 悲伤
That is so... sad.
偷的哪部老电影的剧情啊?
What old movie did you steal it from?
用谎言掩盖另一个谎言 对吗?
Well, you're just one lie wrapped in another, huh?
这是事实 我发誓
It's the truth. I swear to God.
即使它从未发生过
Even if it never happened.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表