那有一座1938年建造的混凝土桥
There's a concrete bridge built in 1938.
从那走25英尺...
25 feet from there...
往西看
look west.
在那下面就是Joel
That's where you'll find Joel.
他对犯罪现场的描述非常精确
His directions to the crime scene were very precise.
我们在地下三英尺处找到一具男性尸骨
We found the bones of a male body buried in three feet of dirt.
舌骨断裂 意味着他是被勒死的
The hyoid bone was broken,which indicates death by strangulation,so...
对比DNA 确定他是Joe Steiner
pending DNA,we're tentatively ID'ing him as JoeSteiner,
夫妻杀手Nate Haskell的第一个受害者
the first victim of Nate Haskell,the Dick and Jane killer.
在附近了发现另一具男尸
We found another male d.b.in close proximity.
判定死亡时间不超过24小时
We estimate he's been dead no longer than 24 hours.
他叫Jeffrey Masters
His name is Jeffrey Masters.
像其他死者一样 是被勒死的
He was strangled like the others.
他有妻子 Maureen
He has a wife-- Maureen.
她不在家 也没接手♥机♥
She's not at home,she's not answering her cell.
据朋友说 昨晚他们去了夜♥总♥会♥
According to friends,e two of them were out clubbing last night.
我们已经发布通告
We have a broadcast out.
但还不能完全确定她失踪了
But you're not 100% certain she's actually missing.
你怎么确定他们是被夫妻杀手所害?
How are you so sure they're victims of this Dick and Jane killer?
长官 我们认为凶手是他的共犯
Well,Sheriff,we believe the killer is actually one of his accomplices.
夫妻杀手的标志是男性有死后戳伤
DJK's signature is post-mortem stab wounds to the male.
是他的独特记号♥
They're his version of notches on a gun.
Jeffrey Masters被捅了十刀
Jeffrey Masters was stabbed ten times.
就是说他们夫妻是第十对受害者
He and his wife would be the tenth couple taken overall.
凶手的作案手法一般是锁定夫妻
The M.O.of the killer is,he usually targets a couple--
一对男女
a male and female.
勒死男性 丢弃尸体
He strangles the male,then dumps the body;
带走女性供他折磨
Takes the female,holds her hostage,tortures her;
最后也会杀掉
eventually,he kills her,too.
我们有多少时间?
How much time do we have?
很难说
It's hard to say.
我们让调查员Grissom潜入一个 Haskell参与的大学研讨会
We placed CSI Grissom undercover in a college seminar in which Haskell was being interviewed.
Haskell暗示他曾经 让一个女性受害者活了三天
Haskell implied that he kept one of his female vics alive for three days.
这样来看 也许剩不到48小时
The general rule of thumb is,we probably have less than 48 hours.
这是让我往公共关系的火坑里跳
This is quite the PR crapper you've dumped me in.
警♥察♥局和犯罪实验室针对连环杀手 做什么尖锐试验
LVPD and the Crime Lab run some kind of a sting operation in a class about serial killers,
而连环杀手利用这个 从牢笼里伸出手来继续杀人?
and the serial killer uses it to reach out from behind bars and kill again?
你们只有一条路来弥补我
Want to know how you can make it up to me?
找到她
Find the girl.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第10集 王者离去
CSI Season09 Episode10 One to Go
他第一次杀人弃尸处出现新尸体 绝不是巧合
A new body at the site of his first kill can't be a coincidence.
我觉得Nathan Haskell用某种方法 给某人发了讯息
I think that Nathan Haskell somehow got a message to someone.
我同意 但我和伊利的监狱长谈过
No,,I agree-- I spoke to the warden at Ely.
过去48小时内 Haskell与外界的唯一联♥系♥
The only communication Haskell's had with the outside world in the last 48 hours
就是打给Langston的电♥话♥
was the phone call to Langston,
和你参加的那个研讨会
and that seminar you were in.
还有 Buick警长想建立专案组
Also,Sheriff Buick wants to start a task force about this,
他让我请你留下 所以我请求你
and he's asked me to ask you to stay on-- so I'm asking.
好的 我知道答案了
Okay,I have an answer.
有事我会通知你
I'll keep you informed.
说说你关于快乐的定义
Tell us your definition of fun.
快乐是从别人身上剥夺一些东西
Fun is taking something away from somebody.
你永远不会忘记人生第一次
Oh,you never forget your first.
欢迎继续收看快速问答!
Welcome back to Question the Answer!
Dana暂时领先 超过Joel
Dana's our current leader and passed Joel.
看来你今天很能跳啊 都跳到第一了
Okay,it looks like you've been the jumper today,jumping all over the board.
你选什么类别 Dana?
What's your category,Dana?
八百美元的"快乐"吧
How about happiness for $800?
好的 八百美元的"快乐"
And happiness for $800 it is.
听好 "在中枢神经系统中
Okay,"In the central nervous system,
这个部位在快乐感调节中至关重要"
this plays an important role" in modulation of happiness."
你能--快速回答吗?
Can you... Question the Answer?
是丘脑吗?
What is the thalamus?
对不起 回答错误
I'm sorry,that's wrong.
让人感到快乐的化学物质是血清素
Serotonin is the chemical that produces happiness in a person.
血清素释放 于是人感到快乐
serontonin is released,happiness is the result.
对 就是这样
Yes,it is.
是 长官 明白
Yes,sir. Absolutely.
好的 我会的
Okay. I will.
好的 进来吧
Okay. Come in.
我需要帮忙
I need a favor.
有些事你得去向警长讲清楚
It's something you're going to have to clear with the sheriff.
怎么 你在我办公室装了窃听器?
What,do you have bugs in my office?
不是 我的办公室才有虫子 (虫子与窃听器都是bug)
No. I have bugs in my office.
什么?
What?
你到底在说什么?
What are we talking about?
Burdick警长要改组这个部门
Sheriff Burdick is reorganizing the department.
今后犯罪实验室直接向他报告
From now on,the crime lab will report directly to him.
他刚让我当副警长
He just made me the new undersheriff.
恭喜你 Conrad
Congratulations,conrade.
对你的第一把火 我刚好有个好建议
And I have a great idea for your first official act.
Langston博士 我正要打电♥话♥给你
Dr.Langston,I was just going to call you.
我替你省事了
I'll,uh,save you the trouble.
进来吧
Come on in.
你想到什么了?
What's on your mind?
我在调查Haskell的背景时 发现了一些很有趣的事
When I was doing my background research on Haskell,I found something very interesting.
就像你在课上说过的 他身高5尺10寸 体重160磅
Now,as you pointed out in class,he's 5'10",160 pounds.
而大多数男性受害者都在200磅以上
Most of his male victims were over 200 pounds.
有个是橄榄球运动员 还有个是黑带
One was a football player,uh,one was a black belt,
可没人带着防御伤或捆绑痕迹
but none of them had defensive wounds and none of them were bound.
大多数人在被勒住时会反击
Now,most people respond to being strangled by fighting back.
除非他们已经昏迷
Unless they're already unconscious.
正是
Exactly.
我觉得夫妻杀手先放倒了他们
My feeling is that DJK subdued them first,
应该没有绑住死者 那样会有淤痕
and I doubt it was using some kind of stranglehold,that would've left bruises.
所有男性受害者体内都有四氢大♥麻♥酚
Well,all the male vics had THC in their system.
看即使最强的大♥麻♥也不能 让一名健全男性无力反抗
But even the most potent cannabis would not completely incapacitate an able-bodied male.
也许夫妻杀手用了更强的东西
So,maybe DJK was using something stronger.
和毒品混合起来用
Something mixed in with the dope.
麻醉剂 苯海拉明 鼠尾草二萜内酯 芬酞尼?
GHB,Diphenhydramine,Salvinorin-A,Fentanyl...
任一种用上适当剂量 就会让对方无法反击
Any of these in the proper dosage would render a subject incapable of fighting back.
如果你们能确认是哪种 会有帮助
I thought if you could I.D.it,it might be helpful.
我知道这也许希望渺茫 不过我--
I realize that this might be a long shot,but I--
不不 我们会检验 我会把这个交给毒物科
No,no,no.We'll try. I'll take this to Tox.
好的
Okay.
Grissom博士...
Dr. Grissom...
我不想成为谋杀案从犯
I don't like feeling like an accomplice to murder.
你说过会让我参与
You told me you'd keep me in the loop on this.
我想请你遵守诺言
I intend to hold you to that.
不用提醒
You don't have to.
我和实验室商量过 让你作为特别顾问
I've arranged with the lab to retain your services as a special consultant.
我们需要一切聪明头脑合力破案 你同意吗?
I mean,we need all the good brains we can find. What do you think?
好 算我一个
Oh,I'm in.
- 我有个想法 - 说吧
- I have a theory of my own. - Tell me.
我认为Haskell的共犯是你班上的人
I think that Haskell's accomplice was someone from your class.
是谁提出要和Haskell通话?
Whose idea was it to talk to Haskell?
是上学期我一个学生...
Uh,one of my students from last semester...
Dan Forester
Dan Forester.
你这样衣着整洁 人品良好的博士生
Okay,so how does a clean-cut,good-natured PhD student like yourself
怎么会给监狱里的连环杀手写信?
end up writing letters to a serial killer in jail?
因为最高监禁下的重刑犯 不能够打电♥话♥
Well,maximum security felons aren't allowed unsolicited phone calls.
你是个聪明孩子 别被聪明误了
You look like a smart kid. Don't be a smart-ass.
二手资料我看烦了
Well,I was tired of secondary sources.
要学习精神病患者的情绪起伏
I mean,there's only so much you can learn about the emotional dynamics of psychopaths
从心理学家的书上
from books and psychologists,
或是怀念过去光辉的退休警♥察♥那里 学不到多少
retired police officers reliving their past glories.
我想要第一手资料 所以就对Langston教授这么说了
I wanted first-hand material,and that's what I told Professor Langston.
他觉得这是个非常好的想法
He thought it was an outstanding idea.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately,yes.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表