场子里还有那么多观众
I got a really full house to rev up for tonight.
你动过我的面具?
What are you doing with my mask?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
那女孩被杀后 面具就不见了
This mask has been missing ever since that girl got killed.
我在你包里找到了
And now I find it in your bag.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
你以为跟我有关?
You think I had something to do with that?
你总跟那女孩一起 眼神怪异
I seen you with that girl so many times,staring at her all weird,
你在阿尔布开克 在洛杉矶 都露出过的那种眼神
the same way you used to stare athem chiquas down in Albuquerque...in LA.
一派胡言
You don't know what you're saying.
这事跟我毫无关系
I had nothing to do with that.
你已经引火烧身
You brought the heat down on every one of us.
警♥察♥已经当我们是流氓强盗
The cops already think we're a bunch of bangers and scumbags as it is.
现在又被怀疑谋杀!
And now murderers,too!
Varo 求你
'Varo,please.
你要相信我
You got to believe me.
滚出我更衣室
Get the hell out of my locker room.
我发誓...
I swear to you...
对天发誓
Te lo juro por mi madre.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
快滚!
Go,now!
这里没有你的地方了
You don't belong here anymore.
搞啥鬼?
What?
别轻举妄动
Don't do anything weird.
举起手来!
Get your hands in the air!
举起来!
Get them up!
你无路可走了
You're all done.
跪在地上
Get down on your knees.
跪下!
Get down!
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
我知道死者父母很难过
I know what the parents are going through.
我...也想帮助你们
I...I wanted to help you guys.
你杀Silvia Mallick时带着面具吧
When you killed Silvia Mallick,you were wearing a mask.
面具上有你的DNA
We have your DNA on a piece of that mask.
这就叫犯罪证据
That's called incriminating evidence.
我从没伤过人
I-I didn't hurt anybody.
没伤害过任何人?
You never hurt anybody?
那Jessica Martinez算什么?
What about Jessica Martinez?
我不认识她
I don't know who that is.
Elena Garcia呢?
What about Elena Garcia?
我也不认识...
I-I don't...
Maria Perez呢?
What about Maria Perez?
不是我♥干♥的
I-I didn't hurt them.
这些女人都不是你打的?
You didn't hurt these women?
不 我都不认识...
No.I don't know who...
都不是你杀的?
You didn't murder these women?
不是我♥干♥的
No,I did not do this.
你没杀Silvia Mallick?
You didn't murder Silvia Mallick?
没有 绝对没有!
No,I didn't. No!
那是谁?
Then who did?
谁干的?
Who did?
是Oggun
It was Oggun.
是Oggun干的
Oggun did it.
Oggun是暴戾恣睢之神
Oggun is the god of violence and brute force.
是Oggun
Oggun.
我想制止他
I tried to stop him.
想对他说理
I tried to reason with him.
但他完全不听
But Ogn would not listen.
我求他不要再害人
I begged him not to hurt anyone else.
我还去找过牧师
I went to the priest.
牧师也拦不住Oggun
But the priest couldn't stop Oggun.
Oggun如同尖刀
Oggun is the knife.
Oggun需要祭品
Oggun needs sacrifice.
- 杀Silvia的不是Oggun 是你 - Ray...
- Oggun didn't murder Silvia Mallick,you did. - Ray...
杀她的根本不是什么邪恶神明
No evil spirit murdered this woman.
是你 因为她要揭发你是凶手!
You did because she was going to reveal you as the murderer you are!
嘿 Ray 别...
Hey,hey,hey,Ray. Ray. Take it easy,take it...
Ray 别激动
Ray,take it easy.
Ray!
Ray!
你要做CSI了?
So you're gonna be a CSI?
是的
I am.
你会很成功的
You'll be great at it.
总有一天 你也会成功
And so will you one day.
借你吉言
I think so.
你可要遵守诺言哦
Well,I'm gonna hold you to your promise.
别不接我电♥话♥
You better take my call.
放心吧
You can count on it.
我有个学生想发表论文
I had a student who wanted to be published.
这是她想说的话
These would've been her words.
将此文献给那些警局认为 彼此关联的陈年旧案
I dedicate each chapter to the unsolved cold cases LVPD has deemed related by evidence or method of killing.
希望在我完成论文时
Hopefully,by the time I'm done,
对于连环凶手为何能逃脱 我们会有更清楚的认识
we will have a better idea why these serial killers got away and others did not.
我更希望写凶手已被捕获的案子
I intend to write in detail about the ones who did not.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表