我在奥菲士赌场搜查一名失踪者的车
I responded to a recovered missing person's vehicle at the Orpheus Casino.
打开车尾箱时
When I oped the trunk,
发现一张卷起的地毯 有大面♥积♥深色污迹
I observed a rolled up carpet with a large dark stain,
很可能是血迹
which appeared to be blood.
接着在毯里发现了Amber Jones的尸体
Inside the carpet, I discovered the body of Amber Jones.
我还留意到尸体有三处枪伤
I also observed three gunshot wounds.
一处在右肩
One to the right shoulder.
两处在腹部
Two to the abdomen.
验尸官复原了那三颗子弹
The Medical Examiner was able to recover all three of the bullets.
九毫米口径 六道沟槽 右扭曲
They were nine millimeter caliber, six lands and grooves, right hand twist.
与以下四种手♥枪♥吻合
Consistent with the following four firearms.
议员杀人不用偿命?
*******
助手使其重归法庭
*******
如格枪 鲁格枪 瓦尔特和贝雷塔
A Ruger, Luger, Walther and Beretta.
Langston博士 你在案发现场找到凶器了吗?
Dr. Langston, did you recover a murder weapon at the scene?
没有
No.
之后找到凶器了吗?
Has it ever been found?
没有 凶器仍不知所踪
No, the weapon is still missing.
你能告诉我们被告有枪吗?
Can you tell us if the defendant owns a gun?
有 Griffin议员有一支 以他名字登记的手♥枪♥
Yes. Congressman Griffin has one firearm registered in his name.
型号♥是贝雷塔92
A Beretta 92.
你对比过议员的贝雷塔手♥枪♥ 和验尸官取出的子弹吗?
Were you able to compare the congressman's Beretta against the coroner's bullets?
没有
No.
为什么没有?
Why not?
议员说他的枪被盗了
The congressman stated that his gun had been stolen.
那他肯定报了警吧
So, he must've filed a police report?
议员说 直到CSI要处理他的枪时
The congressman claimed that he didn't know his gun was missing
他才发现枪不见了
until CSI asked him to produce it.
拉斯维加斯警局!
LVPD!
放下枪!
Drop the gun!
放下!
Drop it!
马上放下武器!
Drop the weapon now!
大家趴下
Everybody stay down.
Catherine!
Catherine!
只开了一枪 就在门外
There was just one shot. It came from right outside the door.
出什么事了?
What happened here?
他持着枪 一直走向法庭
He had a gun. He was headed for the courtroom.
我试图阻止他 但他看了我一眼 然后就向自己脑袋开枪
I tried to get him to stop, but he just looked at me and blew his brains out.
我没有开枪
I did not fire my weapon.
他是Dominic Humphreys 议员的幕僚长
That's Dominic Humphreys, the congressman's Chief of Staff.
这起案子的关键证人
The prosecution's key witness.
而那... 就是贝雷塔92手♥枪♥
And that... is a Beretta 92.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第14集 流产的正义
CSI Season09 Episode14 Miscarriage of Justice
议员!
Congressman!
议员 你对Dominic Humphreys 自杀有何看法?
Congressman, how do you feel about Dominic Humphreys' suicide?
你觉得他为什么要这样做?
Why do you think he did it?
Dominic Humphreys是我的朋友
Dominic Humphreys was my friend.
他的死不仅是我的一大损失 也是全国人♥民♥的损失
His death is not only a great loss to me, but to the people of the state.
为什么他是这起诉案的证人?
Then why was he a witness for the prosecution?
- 我要说的就是这些 - 够了 不要再问了!
- That's all I want to say. - That's enough, no more questions!
一个人在法♥院♥自杀 唯一原因是想制♥造♥某种效果
The only reason a guy eats his gun in a courthouse is to make a statement.
子弹似乎是直穿而出
Bullet looks like a through-and-through.
很多情况下 子弹凝结在血和脑浆里
A lot of times, you'll find the bullet in clotted blood and brain matter.
所以要从这里开始找
So, that's where you want to start.
九毫米空尖弹
Nine millimeter hollow point.
这就完事了
That'll get the job done.
Nick 在他口袋里找到的
Nick, this was in his pocket.
似乎Dominic Humphreys签了字
Looks like it's signed by Dominic Humphreys.
我是议员的幕僚长
I'm the congressman's Chief of Staff.
那天 大约5点时他打电♥话♥给我
On that day, he called me around 5:00.
他说"天啊 Amber死了
And he said, "Oh, my God, "Amber's dead.
请... 来帮我"
Please... help me."
所以 我就开车到她家
So, I drove to her house.
我到时 她...
When I got there, she was...
她躺在厨房♥地板上
She was on the kitchen floor.
死了
Dead.
我看到她中枪了
I saw that she was shot.
有很多血 很多血 流得到处都是
There was a lot of blood. So much blood; it was everywhere.
接着发生什么事
Just tell me what happened next.
我问他出什么事了 他发誓说没有杀她
I asked him what happened and he swore he didn't kill her.
他见到她时就是这样 他只是去道歉 但她已经死了
That he found her like that, he had just come over to apologize, and she was already dead.
我相信他 因为四周没有枪
I believed him because there was no gun.
之后...
Then...
我叫他离开
I told him to leave.
说我会处理
That I would take care of it.
这段证词意在减刑
This was given in exchange for reduced sentence.
辩护律师 很显然 这申诉证词不再被接纳
Counsel, obviously, this plea testimony is no longer admissible.
Whitten先生不能询问一个死人
Mr. Whitten can't cross-examine a dead man.
这不能阻止呈递物证
That doesn't preclu the people om presenting the physical evidence.
法官大人 议员想尽早得到清白
Your Honor, the congressman just wants to clear his name.
如果这起控诉要继续 我们希望庭审尽快进行下去
If the state's not going to drop the charges, we'd like to proceed as quickly as possible.
Willows小姐 你说自杀用的枪 也可能是失踪的凶器?
Miss Willows, you said the suicide gun might also be the missing murder weapon?
你要多长时间来证实?
How long will you need to confirm that?
8分钟? 8小时?
Eight minutes? Eight hours?
这得看子弹的状况
Depends on how well the bullets are marked.
另外 我们还在处理现场
Plus, we are still processing the crime scene.
好吧 我把时间放宽到明早
All right, then, I'll give you till tomorrow morning.
有线索吗?
Got anything?
- 在你的枪上发现纤维 - 哪里?
- Found fibers on your gun. - Where?
套筒底部
Bottom of the slide.
套筒底部只在装弹或开枪时才会露出来
The bottom of the slide is exposed only when you're loading or firing the gun.
你鉴定纤维了吗?
Did you identify the fibers?
深蓝色羊毛羊绒混织物
Uh, yes. Blue-black dyed wool cashmere blend.
Dominic Humphreys自杀时 穿黄褐色西装
Dominic Humphreys was wearing a khaki suit when he shot himself.
所以 纤维不是自杀时粘上的
So, they're not from the suicide.
一定在那之前
Fibers must've got caught in there some time before that.
如果这就是杀害Amber Jones的凶器
Which means that if this is the gun that killed Amber Jones,
而纤维和议员的衣服吻合的话 我们就破案了
and you can match those fibers to the congressman's clothes, we've got a slam dunk.
把枪送去弹道科 我去申请搜查令
So, get the gun to Ballistics. I'll get a search warrant.
受害者把钥匙留在点火器里
Vic left the keys in the ignition.
自杀的人怎么能叫"受害者"
I wouldn't call a suicide a "vic".
我是想说 他知道自己不会回来
All I'm saying is, he knew he wasn't coming back.
这一定是他最后凝视的东西
This must've been the last thing he looked at.
这显得他更加自私
Which makes him even more selfish.
如果他真的爱她 就不会自杀
If he really loved her, he wouldn't have killed himself.
我丈夫深信自己会死在狱中
My husband was convinced he was going to die in prison.
他很害怕 写下遗嘱 上了人寿保险
He was terrified. He wrote a will, took out life insurance.
我本该料到这事
I should have seen it coming.
为什么? Dominic和你说过情况吗?
Why? Did Dominic talk about what was going on?
没有 他只是不停地说失去了什么
No. He just kept talking about what he had lost.
说他要完蛋了
How his life was over.
Dom在法律学校以全班第一的成绩毕业
Dom graduated top of his class fr law school.
他想改变世界
He wanted to change the world.
他们一起为这个目标奋斗
They were going to do it together.
他很崇拜Edward
He idolized Edward.
你是说议员不仅是他上司?
So, you'd say the congressman was more than just his boss?
他愿意为那个男人做任何事
He would've done anything for that man.
我怪他 都是Edward的错
I blame him. This is Edward's fault.
Humphreys太太 你丈夫说过 Amber Jones那宗谋杀吗?
Mrs. Humphreys, did your husnd ever say anything about Amber Jones, talk about the murder?
没有
No.
- 你知道你丈夫有枪吗? - 不知道
- Did you know your husband had a gun? - No.
如果家里有把枪 我会察觉的
If it had been in the house, I would've known about it.
开两枪!
Fire two!
枪以议员名字登记 是他遗失的贝雷塔手♥枪♥
Gun's registered to the congressman. It's his missing Beretta.
这就是杀害Amber Jones的枪
This is the gun that killed Amber Jones.
Humphreys说现场没有枪
Humphreys said there was no gun at the scene.
他违背了证人誓言
He lied under oath.
"亲爱的Edward 我很抱歉
"Dear Edward, I'm sorry.
很抱歉我没能做得更好
"Sorry I wasn't a better man.
很抱歉要你经受这一切
Sorry that I put you through this."
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表