都被打开了
Both were deployed.
等等 脱离包是什么
Okay, hold on. What's a cutaway?
脱离装置用来将伞盖与伞索完全分离
Okay, the cutaway mechanism's designed to release the canopy from the harness entirely.
除非主伞被缠住了 否则不会在半空中使用脱离装置
It's not meant to be deployed in mid-air, unless this main chute here is tangled.
如果它被打开了 为什么主伞没有完全分离
So if it was deployed, why didn't the main chute detach completely?
因为这个拉索
Because of this pull-up cord right here.
这是装伞包时用来把肩带固定在一块的
It's designed to crimp these straps together on the chute while packing it.
跳伞者穿上背带索后会把拉索松开
It's then released before the jumper puts on the harness.
但是Pierre的伞包上 有一小条拉索断了
But on Pierre's chute, a little piece of it's broken off,
使得三环装置无法打开伞带
preventing the three-ring mechanism from releasing the riser.
那么你认为只是装备出了问题?
So what you're saying is it's simple equipment failure?
如果只有这一处不对劲 我会这么认为
If that were the only thing wrong, yeah, I would be.
但是Pierre的副伞没打开
But Pierre's reserve chute was still packed.
即使他拉了副伞拉环 副伞也没打开
It failed to deploy, even though he pulled the reserve handle.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
因为这根细索
Because of this little cable.
上边应该有一个像这样的索帽
It's supposed to have a crimped cap on the end, like this.
没有的话 绳索就直接滑过 降落伞的拉环 而不会触发
Without it, the wire goes through the reserve chute's D-ring without activating it.
这种双重故障的几率极小
I'm telling you, the odds against a double failure like this are astronomical.
我还以为这些家伙狂爱检查设备
I thought these guys were fanatical about checking their own equipment.
是应该那样才对
They're supposed to be.
我会采这些触发装置上的接触型DNA
I'll swab these release mechanisms for touch DNA
看有没有别人碰了Pierre的东西
and see if anybody else put their paws on Pierre's stuff.
我认为是有人...
I'm thinking somebody...
动了他的降落伞
messed with his chute.
对
Yeah.
所有动物咬伤都发生在死后
All of the animal bites were postmortem.
这些牙印可能来自山狼或猛禽
I found teeth impressions-- probably coyotes as well as beaked birds of prey--
但都不深
but they didn't get very far.
他没有死很久
He wasn't dead very long.
我到那儿时 他还硬邦邦的
When I got there, rigor was still full.
有意思
Interesting.
大脑变形虫状出血
Amoeboid-shaped bleed on the cerebrum.
跨过运动皮层和知觉皮层的交界处
Spans the junction of the motor cortex and the sensory cortex.
进得很深
It runs deep.
对 血肿足以构成死因
Yea, hematoma's definitely large enough to be C.O.D.
也符合这儿的伤
Corresponds to this injury here.
这不像动物咬伤啊
That doesn't look like an animal bite.
更像是钝器伤
More likely blunt force trauma.
有人从头顶袭击他吗?
You're saying someone cracked him on the top of his head?
摔倒可能造成 前额 后脑或侧面的伤
Fall would have caused trauma to the forehead, back or side of the head.
这个伤刚好在顶上
This injury's right on top.
他死时盘腿坐着
He was sitting cross-legged when he died.
以那个姿势 不可能摔伤自己头顶
It's virtually impossible to fall and hit the top of your head from that position.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我是Langston
This is Langston.
嘿 教授
Hey, Professor.
我查了查圣人Steven的底细
Yeah, I was running a check on Holy Steven.
不怎么难 他喜欢去市里的救助站宣讲布道
He wasn't hard to find. He likes to preach at downtown shelters.
他的名字不是...不是Steven
Anyway, his name is not, uh, Steven, by the way.
是...Mark VonGrovestreet
It's, uh, Mark VonGrovestreet.
干嘛改名?
Why'd he change it?
不知道
I have no idea.
我拿到个地址 跟我去看看吧
Anyway, I have an address. You might like to come along.
神圣George教堂
C*****
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥ 我是Jim Brass警官
Las Vegas Police. I'm Detective Jim Brass.
这是鉴证实验室的Ray Langston
This is Ray Langston from the crime lab.
欢迎 欢迎 兄弟们
Welcome. Welcome, welcome, welcome, siblings.
欢迎来到神圣George教堂
Welcome to The Church Of The Holy George.
- 你是 嗯... - 他
- And you are, uh... - He.
George
George.
- 这里 请坐 - 谢谢 George
- Here, please. - Thank you, George.
神圣Steven教堂出了什么事?
What happened to The Church of the Holy Steven?
你们没有听说吗?
Oh, have you not heard the word?
Steven是圣人再世
No, the Steven is the divine second coming.
他是上帝的代言人 信使和号♥角
He is the mouthpiece and messenger and clarion of God.
- 同时也是个死人 - 是的
- He's also dead. - Yeah.
你并不吃惊 为什么?
You don't seem too surprised to hear that. Why is that?
我已经预见了这一切
I had a vision that it was so.
真的? 好吧
Oh, really? Okay.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候?
So when was the last time you saw him?
除了梦境里
I mean, other than your dream?
George?
George?
Steven和我在沙漠中漫步了三天两夜
Yes, the Steven and I wandered in the desert for three days and two nights.
第三天 Steven指示我返程
On the third day, the Steven instructed me to return to spread his word
将他的言论作为我自己的传布给居民
as my own to the people of the cities and towns.
他将手杖传予我
And he bestowed his staff upon me,
之后他独自向沙漠深处走去
and then he continued on into the desert alone.
我拿着他的手杖 看到了奇异美景
I held his rod and staff, and I saw that it was good.
然后我哭了 因为我知道Steven想要的
But then I wept, for I knew that Steven's quest
是将自己献与生灵 被自然重纳
was for reabsorption into the Total Animal Soup of Time.
你是说你知道他要死了?
You mean you knew that the Steven was going to die?
不 没有死亡 他以另一种形式存在
Oh, no. There is no death, only transmogrification.
噢 那真让人松口气
Well, that's a relief.
那么...那是什么时候的事?
So, uh, when did all this happen?
- 嗯 今天周几? - 周五
- Uh, what's today? - Friday.
我们周六出发 我是周二回来的
Yes. We left on Saturday, and then I returned on, uh, Tuesday.
然后就改了教堂的名字
And that's when you renamed your church.
我...是的 你看见了 是的 我改了
I... I did. You saw. Yes, I did.
那就是那个手杖吗?
Is that the staff there?
没错 这就是
Oh, yes it is. Indeed, it is.
哇 这就像主日学校
Wow, this is just like Sunday school.
来听听Jim警官的福音书吧
Here's the Gospel according to Jim...
我认为你拿着手杖 像砸小海豹一样 痛击了圣人Steven
I think you took that staff and clubbed the Holy Steve like a baby harp seal...
这样你就成了最高引导者
so you cou bece the number one sky pilot...
然后接管这里的一切
and take over this whole operation.
- 你真的这么想? - 是的
- You do? - Yes, I do.
是 是的 是我♥干♥的
Yes. Yes, I did.
我举起手杖 像亚伯拉罕要杀以撒
I raised the staff, as Abraham to Isaac,
但没有天使来阻止我 所以我打了他
but there was no angel to stay my hand, so... I smote him.
你打了他 你知道这算招供吗 George?
You smote him. You realize that's a confession, George?
- 你明白这一点? - 是的
- You understand that, right? - Yes, yes.
你 你会逮捕我吗?
Are you, are you going to arrest me?
对 我会
Yes, I am.
好 好
Yes. Yes.
好 试机
Okay, testing, testing.
一个脱水的法国人会对其他人说什么?
Uh, what did one dehydrated Frenchman say to the other?
"你要我♥干♥嘛 对空尿尿吗(Pee Air)?
What do you want me to do, Pee Air?
- 开始吧 - Pierre 你真有趣!
- Okay, let's go. - Pierre, you're so funny!
都像标准程序
It all looks like standard operating procedure.
你好啊 美人
Hello, mon 'ti chou. Hello.
嘿 宝贝 好的...
Hey, baby. Okay...
那两位女士看来关系不太好
Looks like a little bit of tension between the two ladies there.
等一下 暂停 好 看他们的手
Hold on, freeze it, right there. Look at their hands.
自♥由♥降落过程中她们都可能 对Pierre的脱离包动手
Either one of those chicks could have deployed Pierre's cutaway release right there in free fall,
在飞机上他检查完装备之后
after he'd already checked his rig on the plane.
你考虑过跳伞吗?
You ever think about skydiving?
- 再也不想了 - 继续播放
- Not anymore. - Keep playing it.
看来我该去和女士们谈谈了
I think it's about time I had a little chat with the ladies.
Pierre Max Mink和我 我们就像快乐的一家人
Pierre, Max, Mink and me, we were like, we were like one big happy family.
比家人还亲近
Closer, even.
每一天我们都全身心信任彼此
We trusted each other with our lives every day.
我们相互至爱之深
We all loved each other so much.
Pierre喜欢逗我笑
Pierre loved to make me laugh.
他非常有趣
He was so funny.
Pee Air 明白吧 谐音Pierre
Pee Air-- get it, Pierre?
他很狂野
He was a wild man.
而且很大... 心胸宽大
Big where it counts-- in his heart.
我根本不知道自己在这儿干嘛
I mean, I don't even know what I'm doing here.
我的未婚夫快死了 我根本不知道 你们到底想从我这儿知道什么!
My fianc is dying, and I just don't understand what all of you people want from me!
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表