碰到肋骨转射入两片肺叶 又碰到另一根肋骨 进入横膈膜
and deflects off a rib into both lungs, then off another rib into the diaphragm...
最后在脾脏停下
finally coming to rest in the spleen.
子弹弹球
Ballistic pinball.
差不多
More or less.
镀铜 点22口径
Brass-washed .22
高穿透型子弹
High-penetration round.
有时 子弹要到达最终目的地 要经过一条曲折的长路
Bullets sometimes take a long and winding road before they reach their ultimate destination.
有些人也是这样
Some people, too.
塔霍湖 金色西部
Lake Tahoe-- the Golden West.
创造财富之地
This is where fortunes are made.
我叫Ryan Morton 我会让你富有
My name is Ryan Morton, and I want to make you rich.
这个国家由富有冒险精神的企业家开创
This country was forged by wildcat entrepreneurs
他们踏遍野蛮之地 寻找木材之山 金矿之河
who struck out across an untamed continent to find mountains of timber and rivers of gold.
那些财富之源依然等着寻梦人的到来
Those mother lodes are still out there waiting for those who dare to dream.
看来Gareth也这么想
Looks like Gareth thinks so, too.
你在皇家塔霍资产的投资 会带来至少24%的回报
Your investment in Royal Tahoe property can yield a 24% return, or even higher.
想感受让美国腾飞的拓荒精神么 打给我吧
For a taste of the frontier spirit that made America great, give me a call.
真不敢相信会有人信这堆瞎话
It's hard to believe people actually fall for this crap.
说不好
I don't know.
你见过有人玩网上扑克拿到同花顺的么?
Have you ever known anyone to hit a royal flush playing video poker?
当然...
Oh, of course. So...
所以 天上也有可能掉馅饼 不是吗?
then it could happen to you, right?
这人好眼熟
You know, there's something about this guy that looks familiar.
看看在Shawn Hagan被杀现场两个街区外 的垃圾桶里发现了什么
Look what Sanitation turned up in a Dumpster two blocks from Shawn Hagan's murder scene.
- 点22口径手♥枪♥? - 对
- .22 liber? - Yeah.
好的 和子弹一致 查了弹道吗?
Nice. Same as the bullet. Did you run ballistics?
我会的 不过枪有编号♥
Oh, I will. But it's got a serial number.
猜猜是谁注册的
Guess who it's registered to.
弹道检验确定你的枪杀了Shawn Hagan
Ballistics confirms your gun fired the bullet that killed Shawn Hagan.
这枪好几年前就不是我的了
This gun hasn't been in my possession for years.
- 那 你给弄丢了? - 不
- So, what, you misplaced it? - No.
我给了Ryan Morton 当做礼物
I gave it to Ryan Morton. It was a gift.
- 能证明么? - 不能
- Can you prove that? - No.
你们找到他了吗?
Have you found him yet?
我们已经下令搜捕了 会找到他的
We got a broadcast out. And he'll turn up.
Hagan说他找到他了
Hagan said he found him.
我是这么想的
Here's what I think happened.
Hagan告诉你 他在维加斯找到了Ryan
I think Hagan told you he found Ryan in Las Vegas,
但他想要更多酬金
but then he decided he wanted more money than you agreed upon for delivery.
所以约Hagan在他车里见面 但你不想再讲价钱
So you arranged to meet Hagan in his car, but you weren't gonna be jerked around anymore.
- 所以你决定带上枪 - 不是
- That's why you decided to bring your gun. - No.
你们起了争执 他抓住了枪 然后砰!
There's a struggle. He grabs the gun, and bam!
我与此无关!
I had nothing to do with that!
我们理解 有时候 情况会不受控制
We understand that sometimes things just get out of control.
但你得说实话
But you need to be truthful.
如果你不是故意开枪射他...
If you did not intend to shoot him...
我没有射他!
I did not shoot him!
那你告诉我怎么回事
Then you tell me what happened.
我跟Ryan...
Look, I t Ryan...
在塔霍的一家网球俱乐部认识
at a tennis club in Tahoe.
他在塔诺帕长大 离我长大的地方不远
He grew up in Tonopah not far from where I did.
他开♥发♥了很多房♥地♥产♥
He was developing a lot of real estate.
很有雄心壮志
He was very ambitious.
我多年前离婚 失去了儿子
I lost my boy years ago in a divorce,
Ryan告诉我 他父亲在他出生前就抛弃了他们
and Ryan told me that his father had abandoned his family before he was born.
那把枪 我送他做生日礼物
I gave him theun for his birthday.
然后他从你那里骗到了笔钱
And then he got you to give him some real money.
他说他要一笔钱 翻修要炒的那栋房♥子
He said he needed a completion loan for a house he was gonna flip.
十七万五
175000.
后来有一天 我发现他离开了小镇
And I find out one day he left town.
连房♥子的影子都没见着
Didn't even have a title to the house.
你干嘛不报♥警♥?
Why didn't you go to the police?
我是个心脏外科医生
I'm a cardiac surgeon.
我的病人 员工 他们得相信我的判断
My patients, my staff-- they have to have confidence in my judgment.
如果他们知道我被人玩弄于股掌
If they'd heard that I've been played like a rube...
- 你戴隐形吗? - 是啊 怎么了?
- Do you wear contact lenses? - Yes. Why?
我需要你的DNA样本
DNA sample. I'm gonna need one.
随你要什么
Take whatever you need.
Ray 不好意思 能不能过来下? 有东西给你看
Ray, excuse me. Could you come in here for a minute? You need to see this.
这人和我正处理的 汽车旅馆杀人案有关
It's a person of interest in that motel murder I was working on.
跟我的Carsten Pennington长得好像
That looks like my 419, Carsten Pennington.
就是他 但身份变了
It is. And it isn't.
你们俩谁认得他 Ryan Morton?
Hey, do either one of you recognize this guy-- Ryan Morton?
- 嗨 Nick - 嗯?
- Hey, Nick. - Yeah?
医生的DNA和隐形眼镜上的不符
The DNA from the doctor didn't match the sample from the contact lens,
资料库里也没有匹配 以防万一 我跟其他案子的DNA做了比对
and then CODIS drew a blank, so just to be thorough, I ran it against all the other case profiles.
有匹配的么?
And you got a match?
同胞匹配
I got a sibling match.
隐形眼镜上的DNA跟Carsten Pennington 有七组相同
That contact lens DNA had seven alleles in common with Carsten Pennington.
又名Tripp Linson
AKA Tripp Linson.
又名Ryan Morton 他有个兄弟
AKA Ryan Morton. He's got a brother.
也许就是凶手
Who just might be our killer.
Gareth Morton? 他哥哥叫Gareth?
Gareth Morton? The brher's name is Gareth?
是的 跟猫一样
Yes, like the cat.
- 还有乌龟 - 还有狗
- And the tortoise. - And the dog.
这些人 他们会死真不奇怪
Some people. It's no surprise when they end up dead.
我们查了塔诺帕的档案
We checked the local records in Tonopah.
Ryan和Gareth Morton有一幢房♥子 他们妈妈留下来的
Ryan and Gareth Morton own a house that was left to them by their mother.
打给那里 无人接听
We tried to contact Gareth there. No answer.
当地警方也找不到他
Local PD couldn't find him.
我让Archie重新看了一遍 Carsten鸡尾酒会的录像 猜猜发现什么?
I had Archie go back over the surveillance at Carsten's cocktail party and guess what?
Gareth
We found Gareth.
手足相残
******
这说明Carsten被杀那晚 Gareth在拉斯维加斯
That places Gareth in Las Vegas the night of Carsten's murder.
整合时间轴...
Okay. Quick timeline...
Jena Mackin在一份维加斯的杂♥志♥上 看见了他的老情人Tripp
Jena Mackin sees her old flame Tripp in a Vegas magazine.
她为爱做了最后一搏
She makes a last-ditch attempt for love.
找到Tripp 献上自己
She finds Tripp and throws herself at him.
不幸的是 他不再是Tripp了
Unfortunately, he's not Tripp anymore.
他是Carsten Pennington 艺术品交易商 住在租来的大宅
He's Carsten Pennington, art dealer, living in a rented mansion,
所以他说不认识她
so he claims he doesn't recognize her.
Jena回到了旅馆 打爆了自己的头
And Jena goes back to the motel and blows her brains out.
一天后 一私♥家♥侦♥探♥追查房♥地♥产♥诈骗犯 Ryan Morton 见到了他的兄弟Gareth
A day later, a PI tracking down real estate fraudster Ryan Morton meets his brother Gareth
也许是意外 Gareth将侦探杀死车中
and probably by accident, Gareth kills the PI in his car.
那晚Gareth出现在Carsten酒会上
Then, later that night, Gareth shows up at Carsten's party--
不请自来 打爆了他的头 把他扔在泳池里
uninvited, no doubt-- smashes his head in, dumps him in the pool.
Gareth没了影踪
And brother Gareth's in the wind.
通缉已经发出去了
His description's out on broadcast.
现在 我们能做的只有这些
But right now, that's about all we can do.
要是够聪明 他该已经不在这个国家了
If he's smart, he's not in the country.
很显然 他没那么聪明
Apparently, he's not that smart.
超速 Gareth 是犯罪
Speeding, Gareth, is a crime.
顺便来一叠没付的停车罚单
And when you have a bench warrant for a couple unpaid parking tickets,
正好送你进帕仑普关上几天
thatets you a couple of days lockup in Pahrump.
你觉得这些呢?
What do you think this gets you?
看看 仔细看
Check this out. Look closely.
你的隐形眼镜
That's your contact lens.
你的DNA在死者身上
That's your DNA on a dead guy.
想说说是怎么掉上去的吗?
Want to tell me how it got there?
Hagan四天前到塔诺帕来找我
Hagan came to see me in Tonopah, four days ago.
他抽我
He slapped me.
他为什么那么粗鲁?
Now, why would he go and do a mean thing like that?
他想要回Ryan从他客户手里 偷走的十七万五
'Cause he wanted 175K that Ryan stole from his client.
我告诉他我已经很多年 没有Ryan的消息
I told Hagan I hadn't heard from Ryan in years.
那笔债与我无关
That his debts weren't my problem.
他说 噢 现在跟你有关了
And he said, oh, well, they were now
因为妈妈将房♥子的一半给了他
because Ma left him half of the house.
他们有这房♥子的抵押权
They put a lien on it.
他告诉我Ryan住在维加斯 改名叫Carsten Pennington
He told me that Ryan was living in Vegas under the name Carsten Pennington
住豪♥宅♥ 财源滚滚
and he was living in a mansion and rolling in dough.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表