一级调查员
装备不少啊 Ray
That's quite a kit you got there, Ray.
第一天正式上班总要整装待发
Well, it's my first official shift. I want to be prepared.
你的训练协调员说你考虑很周全
Your training coordinator said that you were very thorough.
我再给你补几条
Add this to your checklist--
当班时间床头随时放好纸笔
whenever you're on call, keep a pen and paper near your bed,
准备好换洗衣服 棒球帽 瓶装水和防晒霜
along with a change of clothes, a ball cap, bottled water, sunblock,
还有 在车里放本地图 以防导航仪突然失灵
and make sure you got a Thomas Guide inside your vehicle, in case your GPS crashes.
你也不希望因为手忙脚乱耽误时间 而使证据报废 对吧
You don't want your evidence degrading as you're scrambling to get your act together.
明白了
Got it.
准备开工?
Ready to roll?
当然
Oh, yeah.
Langston博士 欢迎加入我们的行列
Dr. Langston, welcome aboard.
谢谢
Thank you.
东区发生406 带Ray和你去
406 on the east side. Ray's with you.
- 没问题 - 好好干
- Okay. - Enjoy.
406是入室抢劫
406-- burglary.
小偷小摸最适合帮你进入工作状态 我们走
Yeah, a little bread and butter crime'll be the perfect thing to get your feet wet. Come on.
不上庭的话不用打领带 这点你知道的吧?
You know you're not reqred to wear a tie unless you're in court, right?
知道 知道
Yes, I know.
打领带有问题吗?
Something wrong with wearing a tie?
完全没有
No, no.
什么情况? Akers
What's going on, Akers?
屋主一小时前下班回家 发现窗户被砸烂了
Owner got home from work an hour ago, found the window smashed.
他妻子的首饰 手提电脑和 他的手表都不翼而飞
His wife's jewelry is gone, along with a laptop and his watch.
他妻子在哪里?
Where's the wife?
和女儿出城了
Out of town with their daughter.
丈夫在里面
The husband's inside.
那是怎么回事?
What the hell was that?
我问到马上告诉你
You'll know as soon as I do.
你先进去采集证据吧
Why don't you, uh, go ahead inside and get started on the overalls, yeah?
收到爆破事件报告
Repeat the 20 on the 445 call.
调度中心 我是C05 Stokes
Dispatch, this is Charlie 0-5 Stokes.
别担心
No, no, there's nothing to worry about.
我没事儿
I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
我是不太舒服 但警方已经在调查了
I do, I feel violated, but the police are taking care of everything.
火球来自初阳山旁一处民宅
That fireball was a private residence near Sunrise Mountain.
是纵火导致的爆♥炸♥案 警方已前往现场
Arson-Explosives is already on the way.
我们也要去吗?
Are we on our way there, too?
先处理完这里 等火势平息后我们再去
Oh, yeah, we'll be done with this before the fire's even out.
先采集入口处的指纹 再收集其他证物
Just, uh, print the point of entry and collect everything else.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you, too, honey.
先生 能带我去被盗的房♥间看看吗?
Sir, you want to show me where those stolen items were taken from?
我要挂了 这边请
I got to go. Right this way.
我的手提电脑就放在这里 手表放这里 那是我妻子的首饰盒
My laptop was right here, my watch right there, and my wife's jewelry box--
首饰一件不剩
they completely cleaned that out.
小偷没有把这里翻个底朝天
They didn't even bother to ransack the place.
径直冲着值钱的东西来
Just went straight for the good stuff.
里面有她祖母给她的戒指 还有她母亲的浮雕玛瑙
And my wife's grandmother's ring was in there, her mother's cameo.
他们把值钱的全卷走了
They really cleaned the thing out.
写好失窃物品清单传真给我们
Write down everything that was stolen and fax that form back to us.
别忘了把保单复印一份
Be sure and keep a copy for your insurance, okay?
好
Okay.
你想怎么着? 把所有瓶瓶罐罐都用上?
What'd you do, try to use all of 'em?
现场取证一般只需用三种粉尘
In the field, you really only need three powders:
黑粉 磁粉和血竭粉
black, magnetic, and dragon's blood.
如果用这三种都无法取到指纹 最好拿回实验室处理
If you can't get a print off one of those, you're better off just taking it back to the lab.
刷子老分叉
It just kept breaking up.
好吧
All right.
门把手已经没戏了 看看窗户上能否有所收获
Doorknob's already toast; let's work on the glass.
如果需要化验DNA 千万别这么做 但万不得已的时候...
Now, don't do this if you ever need touch DNA, but in a pinch...
呼出来的水汽会附着在 指纹中的盐分和油脂上
The water vapor from your breath will adhere to the salt and lipids in a latent print.
使指纹显现出来
It revitalizes it.
再用少量粉尘 一点点就够
Then you take a little dust-- just a little.
轻轻拂拭
Gently.
要靠手腕控制
It's all in the wrist.
我的同事曾说 车开到这片城区
A colleague of mine once told me if I found myself in this part of town,
一定要全速前进
I should drive very fast.
说的对
Well, that's pretty good advice.
每周我们都要接好几通 从这儿打出的报♥警♥电♥话♥
We get about half a dozen calls out here a week.
附近有个没名字的汽车旅馆
There is a little no-tell motel around here somewhere.
我们在一张床下发现了一具尸体
We found a corpse underneath a bed.
已经在那儿躺了四天
It'd been there for about four days.
人们进进出出 直到臭得不行了才报♥警♥
People just went right on using the room till it was too ripe to ignore.
凶手抓到了吗?
Did you catch the guy who did it?
是的 最终缉拿归案
Yeah, yeah, we did eventually.
圆♥满♥的结局
Then that's a good story.
调度中心 这里是C05 Stokes和 C08 Langston 前往初阳山处理火灾死者
Dispatch, Charlie 0-5 Stokes and Charlie 0-8 Langston, reporting 402-419 Sunrise Mountain.
第一天上班感觉如何? 教授
How's the first day of school going, Professor?
等有空了再跟你细说
I'll, uh, tell you at recess.
纵火调查员带狗搜查过了
The arson investigator ran dogs through the scene.
没发现助燃剂
They didn't find any accelerant.
但不排除人为纵火
Doesn't rule out arson.
门口的建筑设备是怎么回事?
What's with the construction equipment out front?
房♥主在改建房♥子?
Were the owners remodeling or something?
房♥子属于Don和Paulla Kingsley
Well, the place belongs to Don and Paulla Kingsley.
就他们俩住在这里
They live here alone.
我给他俩都打了电♥话♥
I got a call out to both of them.
估计只有一个人会回我
I bet only one of them calls me back.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第11集 深夜轮班
CSI Season09 Episode11 The Grave Shift
东西呢?
So where'd it all go?
无法想象没了荧光猪宝宝 Grissom怎么笑得起来
I can't imagine Grissom being entirely happy without his irradiated fetal pig.
他叫我把一些东西寄到 哥斯达黎加的研究站...
He asked me to send a couple things to the research station in Costa Rica, and...
其余的都放到他家去
the rest is just going into storage at his place.
他不打算把房♥子卖♥♥了?
Hmm, so he didn't sell his home?
一套拉斯维加斯的公♥寓♥ 现在根本卖♥♥不到几个钱
A condo in Vegas? That's 50 cents on the dollar at this point.
那倒也是
Ye, tell me about it.
这里任你装点了
Well, you got a blank canvas.
现在你是主管 这办公室是你的了
You're senior supervisor. It's your office now.
我喜欢我现在的办公室
Oh, I like the one I have.
Catherine 你可以不搬
Catherine, if you don't want it, fine.
但总得有人搬进来 我们供不起纪念堂
But you can't leave it empty, all right? We don't have the space for a shrine.
- 是Paulla Kingsley吗? - 没了 全没了
- Paulla Kingsley? - It's gone. It's all gone.
你是Paulla Kingsley吗?
Paulla Kingsley?
我是Kingsley夫人的助理Carla Banks
I'm Mrs. Kingsley's assistant Carla Banks.
我觉得她一个人开车过来不妥当
I didn't want her to drive herself.
我要见Don 他在哪儿
I need Don. W-Where's Don?
我们也不知道 夫人
We're not sure, mam.
他在里面吗?
He's, he's not-- was he inside?
我们在里面发现一具尸体 现在还不清楚是什么人
We found someone inside. It's going to take a while before we find out who that is.
Kingsley夫人 我是Jim Brass 维加斯警局的警长
Mrs. Kingsley, I'm Detective Jim Brass, Las Vegas Police.
我能问你几个问题吗?
Do you mind if I ask you a qution?
根据消防队的报告 他们不是第一次来这里出警
According to the fire department, this isn't their first time out here.
六周前你曾打过急救电♥话♥ 说你丈夫过度服用速可眠 对吗?
You called 911 about six weeks ago when your husband overdosed on secobarbital. Is that right?
上帝啊 Don
Oh, my God. Don.
这里看来是洗衣间
This looks like it was the laundry room.
从这点开始...
Everything's displaced outward...
所有物体都外移了
from this point.
爆♥炸♥起始点就是这里
Blast originated here.
积碳表示热水器的进水口 在火灾发生时是打开的
Sooting indicates the water heater inlet was unhooked during the fire.
可能是被炸下来了
Maybe it got torn off by the blast.
如果是那样 螺纹会遭到磨损 而这里没有
If that were the case, the threads would be stripped and they're not.
这个管道是通天然气的
That's the natural gas line hookup right there.
帮我看看阀门是开是关
See if that valve's open or closed for me, would you?
开着的
It's open.
如果第一次没成功...
If at first you don't succeed...
你是说Don Kingsley的情绪不稳定?
So would you say that Don Kingsley was having emotional problems?
Kingsley先生最近抑郁 他们碰上了点麻烦
Yeah, Mr. Kingsley was depressed. They'd been having some difficulties.
什么样的麻烦?
What kind of difficulties?
财务危机
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表