放荡...
carnal...
又贪婪
voracious.
要我说 为她换班很值得
I'd say she was worth a change in shift.
不是吗?
Wouldn't you?
你着火了
You're on fire.
Hodges 你着火了!
Hodges,you're on fire!
怎么了?
What happened?
我在检验未知物的丙酮溶解性 我想它着火了
I was checking the unknown's solubility in acetone,when I guess it caught on fire.
我走神了
My mind wandered.
最近常这样 Hodges
That's been happening a lot lately,Hodges.
你是怎么了?
What's going on with you?
没什么
There's nothing going on.
这是犯罪实验室 不是提吉连宫廷
This is a crime lab,not some Tijillian casbah.
什么?
Excuse me?
你 我 DVD... 我不认为这样我们能找到罪犯
You,me,a DVD...I don't think it's going to help us catch a killer.
你想怪到我头上?
Are you actually trying to blame all this on me?
根本用不着废话
Not in so many words.
好吧 知道吗?
Okay,you know what?
我邀请你过来看碟 仅此而已
I asked you to come over and watch a DVD-- that's it--
所以如果你幻想我穿着锡纸比基尼
so if you're having some fantasies about me dressed up in a tinfoil bikini,
在陌生星球的宫廷里大跳艳舞 那么...很好
dancing around in a casbah on a strange alien planet,then...good.
很好?
Good?
对 因为那意味着你不是 其他人所说的呆木头
Yes,good,'cause it means you're not as oblivious as everyone around here seems to think you are.
但是 如果你处理不好...
But the fact is,if you can't handle the way...
处理不好那些幻想给你带来的感觉
if you can't handle the way that those fantasies make you feel,
出了问题别反过来责怪我
don't turn all that around and blame me when you screw up.
别担心 不会再有了
Don't worry about it. It's not gonna happen again.
那好 别的事也不有了
Well,that's not the only thing that's not gonna happen.
- 好吧 - 好的
- Fine. - Fine.
她几小时前来到了酒吧
Yeah,she,uh,wandered into the bar a couple hours ago.
完全萎靡不振
Totally strung out.
好的
Right.
给她点咖♥啡♥因♥ 跟她谈谈
Put a little caffeine in her,a little conversation,
她就愿意来做该做的事
and she was willing to come in and do the right thing.
好的...谢谢
Okay...thanks.
没关系 嘿 听着...
No problem. Hey,you know,um...
他们在大会上发这个
they were giving these away at the convention.
你该看看
You should check it out.
可能会喜欢
You might like it.
谢谢
Thanks.
Parvess小姐?
Miss Parvess?
我叫Nick Stokes
My name is Nick Stokes.
是犯罪实验室的
I'm with the crime lab.
很感激你来和我谈话
I really appreciate you...coming down here to talk with me.
我说清楚点儿
Okay,I'm going to make this real easy for you.
我知道Jonathan Danson 在酒吧骚扰了你
I know that Jonathan Danson harassed you in the bar.
我也知道那晚 你到展厅安放你伙伴们的碟
And I know you were in the booth that night planting your pals' DVD.
我还在指挥椅上发现了性行为痕迹
I also found evidence of sexual activity on the command chair.
现在 听着
Now,listen.
如果他骚扰你 你反抗了 这是自卫
If he assaulted you in any way and you fought back,that's self-defense.
你知道的吧?
You know that,right?
不是自卫
It wasn't self-defense.
我喜欢他的节目
I liked his show.
我想他在酒吧的时候感觉到了
I think he must have been able to sense that when he saw me at the bar.
我曾经像你一样
I used to be just like you.
被自觉肮脏的冲动折磨
Tormented by impulses I thought were dirty.
拥有不为世间所容的欲望
Desires that have no place in a squeaky-clean universe.
- 放开我 - 放开你自己
- Let go of me. - Let go of yourself.
别再试图成为别人
Stop trying to be something you're not,
折磨你的罪恶感就会离你远去
and the guilt that's eating you alive will fall away.
让我释放你
Let me set you free.
他把我带到了...一个难以置信的高度
He took me...to an incredible place.
没有偏见或判断
No preconceptions or judgments.
只有...单纯的冲动和...原始的本能
Just...pure impulse and...raw instincts.
他让我认识了自我
He showed me who I really was.
他甚至把手♥机♥号♥码给了我
He even gave me his cell phone number.
他说要带我去卡波岛
He said he was going to take me to Cabo.
好吧 这至少部分证实了她的故事
Well,I'd say that confirms at least part of her story.
你从哪儿拿到的?
Where did you get this?
受害人的笔记本电脑
Found it on the vic's laptop.
他有相当多的收藏
He has quite a collection.
那是Melinda Carver 他的制片人
And that's Melinda Carver,his producer.
那是碰到Risa前七小时 他节目的初次公映之前
That's about seven hours before Risa,just before the VIP premiere of his show.
当指挥官好处多多啊
It's good to be the commander.
那么 重点是什么?
So,what's the point?
重点是你没说你跟那个死人上了床
The point is that you didn't tell me that you were banging the dead guy.
这又不关案子什么事
That had nothing to do with this.
而且也没说 你把全部养老金都给了Danson
And you didn't tell me you emptied out your 401 and gave all the money to Danson.
我们查了他的户头
We checked his bank records.
他需要钱来完成这个项目
He needed it to complete the project.
对 他最近有很多项目要做
Right. He's beenompleting a lot of projects lately.
根据这些照片的GPS定位
And according to the GPS tags on those photographs,
他把美国大部分科幻协会的人做了个遍
he's been working his mojo at most major sci-fi conventions in America.
他真忙啊
He's a busy guy.
我知道那些女人 因为Jon告诉了我
I knew about the other women,because Jon told me about them.
我们是 呃 互相透明的关系
We had,uh,an open relationship.
听着 Jon是个非常...复杂的人
Look...Jon was an extremely...complicated human being.
他想揭露这个腐烂社会的伪善之处
He was trying to expose the hypocrisy of a sick society.
他是真正的艺术家
He was a real artist,
这就是我喜欢他的原因 而不是因为他坐着那把交椅
and that's all that mattered to me,not who he was poking in that chair.
不错的演讲
That's a nice speech.
我没什么话跟你说的了
I'm done talking to you.
而这是个不错的包
And that's a nice purse.
我要拿走它
I'm gonna have to hang on to that.
检验血液
Check it for blood.
请随意
Be my guest.
这些照片的诡异之处 就在于角度和背景一直不变
The weird thing about these photos is the camera angle and the background never change.
就是说相机肯定藏在布景某处 对吧?
Which means there must be a hidden camera on the set somewhere?
- 请给我 - 好
- May I? - Yeah.
每一张 死者的手都在这个按钮上
Every shot,the victim's hand is on that button.
这肯定是个什么开关
It must be some kind of trigger.
你没注意到相机吗?
You didn't notice a camera?
没 但是 当今的相机体积都很小
No,I didn't,but,I mean,they make them pretty small these days.
有些甚至有内置存储卡
Some of them even have built-in memory.
换句话说 如果找到相机 可能会发现凶手的照片
In other words,if we find it,we may have a photo of our killer.
照片的背景是这个点
The background in the photo is this point here.
光束要对准椅子左边扶手
The beam needs to line up with the left arm of the chair.
往上一点点
Bring it up a bit.
再多一点
A little bit more.
完美
Perfect.
相机应该在这条光线上某一点
The camera should be somewhere along this beam.
我没看到相机啊
I don't see any camera here.
可能Danson有个变♥态♥好友 帮他拍这些艳照
Maybe Danson had a voyeur buddy take the sex pics.
每次都从同一个角度?
Hmm,from the same exact angle every time?
Wendy
Wendy.
我知道了
I think I've got it.
知道什么?
Got what?
受害人伤口里的金属
The metallic trace from the victim's wound.
让我来
Okay,give me a second.
想起什么没?
Does this remind you of anything?
想起来了
Yes.
- 对吧? - 是啊
- Right? - Yes.
Langston
Langston.
这是Hodges和Wendy
It's Hodges and Wendy.
你们发现了什么?
What do you got?
我们发现了杀Danson的凶器
Yeah,uh,we know what killed Danson.
在驾驶器
It's in the helm.
好 我打开扬声器
Okay,I'm going to put you on speaker.
那个在哪里?
Now,it's,it's in the what?
指挥椅对面的控制台
It's the console that's directly opposite the command chair.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表