没必要这样
It doesn't have to be this way.
听我解释
Just listen to reason.
用不着...小人类!
I have no use for reason... puny human!
赛尔巴齐安号♥已在射程之内
The Selbachian ship is almost within range.
词舰将成为我的复仇工具
And this vessel shall be the instrument of my revenge.
把武器系统交给我
Turn your weapon systems over to me now,
不然地球时间每两分半 我就杀一个组员 从她开始
or I will kill one of your crew every 2.5 Earth minutes, beginning with the female.
指挥官?
Commander?
没事的
It's going to be all right.
全舰恢复正常
All stations secure from general quarters.
很高兴与你共事 Yeoman 一向如此
A pleasure working with you,Yeoman. As always.
这是电视史上不朽的一页
We're talking about a piece of television history.
真实的太空武器微探针 指挥官Artemis Bishop用这个
The actual Spaceforce microprobe Commander Artemis Bishop
在《星际探索》第二季末尾 征服了郭斯人
used to subdue the alien Gorth in the season 2 finale of Astro Quest.
只要750块就能得到
And it can all be yours for just $750.
750?
750?
你看我像傻瓜吗?
Do I look like an idiot to you?
真棒!
That's nice!
第四届"可能无限"大会
FOURTH*****
欢迎 同好们
Welcome,Whatifitconners.
《星际探索:终极版》的特映会
A special encore presentation of Astro Quest:
马上在21B房♥间开始
Redux will begin in Room 21-B in just a few minutes.
服装不错
Nice uniform.
Wendy?
Wendy?
你扮演Yeoman Malloy
You're Yeoman Malloy.
你有微探针
You have a microprobe.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你也是探索者?
You're a Questor?
我认为《星际探索》是最好的科幻剧
I think Astro Quest is the greatest science fiction show of all time.
我是指挥官Bishop的粉丝
I'm a Commander Bishop fan myself.
谁不是呢?
Who isn't?
为什么扮演Malloy?
Why Malloy?
我爱她 虽然她的角色 单薄得就像一张纸
I loved her. I mean,I know that she was completely underwritten,
但她是荧幕上唯一的生化学家 我喜欢她的勇敢
but she was the only female biochemist on TV and I liked her spunk.
你觉得 这领子没弄错吧?
Do you think that,um, I got the collar right?
我觉得剧里面好象更帅
'Cause I think on the show that it might've been a little more,um,swoopy.
你...看着很棒
You... It looks perfect.
谢谢
Thanks.
能给我看看吗?
Can I see that?
真不错
That's great.
Jihw-CHOK chom-CHEM jag-eej
Jihw-CHOK chom-CHEM jag-eej
BRYCE cichoki
BRYCE cichoki.
我不懂维利康语
I don't speak Vellikon.
你说了什么?
What did you say?
- 警卫立即到21B房♥间 - 我的天 Jon?
- Security to Room 21-B immediately. - Oh,my God,Jon?
- 警卫 立刻到21B房♥间... - Jon?
- Security,21-B immediately... - Jon?
- 21B房♥需要医务人员 - Jon?
- We need medical personnel in 21-B. - Jon?
- 医务人员 21B - Jon? Jon? 醒醒!
- Medical personnel in 21-B. - Jon? Jon? Wake up!
你怎么了这是?
What is the matter with you?
天呐 说话啊! Jon?
Oh,my God. Speak to me! Jon?
- Jon? - 借过
- Jon? - Excuse me.
- 醒醒啊! 醒醒! - 大家请保持冷静 退后
- Wake up! Wake up! - Please,everyone stay calm and stay back.
- 我们是犯罪实验室的人 - 女士 别碰他 别...
- We're with the Crime Lab. - Ma'am,don't touch anything. Don't...
- Jon! - 请跟我来
- Jon! - Please,come with me.
- Jon - 来 跟我来
- Jon. - Come with me. Come with me.
- Brass - 喂 是Hodges
- Brass. - Yeah,it's Hodges.
谁?
Who?
痕迹科的 "可能无限"大会出了事
From Trace, we have a situation at the Whatifitcon.
可能-什么? 你怎么有我的号♥码?
The Whatifit-what? How'd you get this number?
因为工作原因 我备份了Grissom的手♥机♥通讯录
I cloned Grissom's cell phone on a work-related matter.
这不重要 重要的是情况
That's not important now. We have a situation.
- 是一个与会者 - 说明确点
- It's one of the exhibitors. - Could you be more specific?
他死了 Jim
He's dead,Jim.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第20集 宇宙幻游
CSI Season09 Episode20 A Space Oddity
Jonathan Danson 36岁 来自加州乔奇拉
Jonathan Danson,36, from Chowchilla,California.
包里还有42块和几张信♥用♥卡♥
About 42 bucks and a couple of credit cards.
应该不是抢劫
So,it probably wasn't a robbery.
鼻子出血 脸部抓伤
Bloody nose, scratches on the face.
可能和别人打过架
This guy's been in a fight or something.
如果真有争斗 这可就难查了
You know,if there was a struggle it'd be really hard to tell on a set like this.
肝温89.7度(摄氏32度)
Liver temp was 89. 7 degrees.
死亡时间在午夜到凌晨三点间
He probably died between midnight and 3:00 a.m.
那段时间很多人都能进来
So,between then and now there's probably been a few thousand people with access to this booth.
你得录大量口供
You're going to need a lot of tape lifts.
还要很多棉签
And swabs.
要不...我用真空吸尘器清扫整个现场
Or... I could run a vacuum cleaner over the whole scene,
采集所有人的样本 让你俩傻瓜忙活几个月
get exemplars from all these folks and keep you two knuckleheads busy for the next few months.
如何?
How'd that be?
帮我个忙 把你们自己送回实验室 让我们好好干活
Do me a favor: beam yourselves back to the lab and let us do our job,please.
- 好吧 - 谢谢
- Okay. - Thank you.
- 衣服挺不错 - 我无法相信
- Nice outfit. - I just can't believe it.
这 这个项目是Jonathan的梦想
I mean,this-this project was Jonathan's dream.
马上就要实现
We were so close.
实现什么?
So close to what?
这集试播集花了他五年时间
He spent five years on this pilot.
翻拍《星际探索》
It's a remake of the original Astro Quest.
派拉蒙的主管联♥系♥过我们
An executive from Paramount approached us about it--
商量把它制♥作♥完成 由CW台播出
turning it into a full-on series for the CW.
真的? 没开玩笑吗
Oh,yeah,really? No kidding.
"Jonathan Danson 和Melinda Carver出品"
"Produced by Jonathan Danson and Melinda Carver."
那这项计划对你有商业意义?
So,do you have a financial interest in the project?
对 我投资的
Well,yeah,I financed it.
Jonathan死后 他的得益怎么处理?
So,what happens to the rights with Jonathan out of the picture?
我想 都属于我了
They revert to me,I guess.
你在暗示什么?
What are you getting at?
和你想的一样
Exactly what you think I am.
《星际探索》里 经常有个穿红T恤的一开始就死了
A guy in a red shirt dies at the beginning of most Astro Quest episodes.
我还记得
I remember.
进来吧
Come on in.
- 谢了 - 看这个
- Thanks. - Take a look.
颈部有死前瘀伤
Perimortem bruise on the neck.
还有...
And a...
鼻孔底部有直角形裂口
right-angled laceration at the base of the nostrils.
皮肤被撕裂开 不是割伤
The skin appears to be split,not cut.
伤口里好象有金属
There's metallic trace in the wound.
你常和Wendy一起去"可能无限"大会?
You and Wendy always go to Whatifitcon together?
实际上 这是第一次
Actually,it was our first.
很高兴与你共事 Yeoman 一向如此
Pleasure working with you,Yeoman. As always.
告诉我 指挥官
Tell me something, Commander.
你害怕吗?
Were you scared?
以前不会
I wasn't before.
但现在会了
But I am now.
但你是我的上级指挥官
But you're my commanding officer.
我也是个男人
I'm also a man.
也有男人的需要
With a man's needs.
你知道有多少个夜晚 我幻想着这样的场面 难以入眠
If you only knew how many nights I lay awake dreaming of a moment like this.
我猜得到
I can guess.
Hodges 你忘了这个 做个气相层析 快快
Hodges,you forgot this. GCMS,chop-chop.
我是Jonathan Danson 我来解救你们
My name is Jonathan Danson, and I'm here to set you free.
从那种一尘不染的 充满了...
Free from a vision of an antiseptic future filled with...
坚定 正义和无私英雄们的幻象中
with heroes and heroines who are always steadfast
将你们解救出来
and well-adjusted and altruistic.
这啥时候拍的?
When was this taken?
昨晚 特映会
Last night, special preview event.
只要科幻大会上发生趣事
Anything interesting happens at a sci-fi convention,
转瞬就会被传到网上
it's online somewhere about five seconds later.
和你们一样 《星际探索》陪伴着我成长
Like most of you, I grew up withAstro Quest.
每周四晚 全家都坐在电视前 看最新的一集
Every Thursday night my dad would gather the family around our TV to watch the latest episode.
我爱这样
I loved it.
当我渐渐长大
But the older I got, the more the mythology
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表