- I was stalking Haley Jones. - Zack.
她经常在Bree身边出现
Who always follows Bree around.
Haley才是我想在派对上见的女孩
Haley's the one that I went to go see at the party.
- Zack... - 爸爸 她是学校里最火♥辣♥的人
- Zack... - Dad, she's the hottest girl at school.
我知道派对里有个 行为放荡的坏女孩 就等着她出来
'Cause I can tell there's a vicious bad girl inside just waiting to claw its way out.
她一出来 我就可以缠上她 带她回家
And as soon as it does, I'm gonna be there to rope it up and take it to homecoming.
然而她不在那里 所以我就走了
Anyway, she wasn't even there, so I just left.
他说完了 就这样 走吧
Okay, that's all he's got to say. That's it.Come on.
我们得取你的DNA样本
Sure. We're gonna need a DNA sample.
绝不能
Absolutely not.
我的儿子--委托人不会提供任何...
My son-client will not be offering any...
好吧 听着 我知道Bree出了什么事
All right, all right, look, look, I heard what happened to Bree,
在爸爸送我宝马作生日礼物前 我只有一辆十速自行车
and until Pops here gets me my birthday Beemer I'm rolling ten-speed.
我不可能用自行车载她走
I don't think I took her anywhere on my bike.
我收到你的留言 怎么了?
I got your message. What's going on?
是这样...
Well, um...
- 记得Nicole Jones去派对拍照片吗? - 记得
- You know the snapshots of the bonfire Nicole Jones took? - Yeah.
我查过照相机的存储卡
Well, I checked the camera's memory drive.
发现了一些最近删掉的照片
Discovered some recently-deleted photos.
拍的都是Bree Lindale
They're all of Bree Lindale.
没有一张是她自己的女儿
But not one of her own daughter.
为什么你没有说过这些照片?
Why don't you tell us about these photos from your camera?
我有过一个女儿
I had a daughter.
你是指另一个女儿?
You mean another daughter?
叫Melissa
Melissa.
她在婴儿时就死了 在Haley出生前
She died when she was an infant. It was before Haley was born.
当Haley结识了Bree 我不由得发现...
When Haley became friends with Bree, I couldn't help seeing that...
Bree看起来很像Melissa
Bree looked just like Melissa.
你刚才不是说她在婴儿时就死了
But I thought you just said she died when she was a baby.
我能从Bree的眼里看出来
I can see it in her eyes.
如果Melissa长大了 就是这个样子
It's what Melissa would have looked like if she had grown up.
所以你去Bree的生日派对拍她的照片
So that's why you went to Bree's birthday party to take photos of her.
我只是让自己...
I let myself pretend, just...
假想一下Bree是Melissa
for a moment that Bree is Melissa.
假想她没有死
She isn't dead.
那为什么又删掉了她的照片?
Then why did you, uh, delete her photos?
我担心Haley会看到
I was worried that Haley would find them.
我们从来没有告诉过她Melissa的事
We've never told Haley about Melissa.
你能体会到失去女儿的感受吗?
Do you have any idea what it's like to lose a daughter?
我开车离开派对时 Bree正在和那些男孩喝酒
When I was driving away from at party Bree was drinking with those boys.
你们问过那些男孩吗?
Did you-- did you even talk to the boys?
Bree Lindale的毒检结果
Tox from Bree Lindale.
体内含迷♥奸♥药成分
Positive for GHB in her blood.
约会常用的迷♥奸♥药
Date rape drug.
对 但Wendy说告诉过你 性侵犯检测没有发现插入迹象
Yes, but Wendy said to tell you the S.A.E.came back negative for penetration.
但是某部位有不知名男性的上皮
However, there were epithelials of an unknown male in the region.
某部位 你是指阴♥部♥?
By region, do you mean the pubic region?
因为在Bree Lindale"那儿" 的东西是牛蹄油
Because the trace on Bree Lindale's "down there place" came back as Neatsfoot oil
氢化处理石蜡 石油蒸馏物
and hydrotreated paraffinic petroleum distillates.
牛蹄油?
Neatsfoot oil?
在青少年棒球联盟(小马联盟) 里用于棒球手套
Used to use that to treat our mitts in Pony League.
你说的这什么骑马比赛虽然很有趣
Much as I'm intrigued by this bizarre equestrian competition of which you speak,
但这种混合物是用于棒球手套的
the compound's actually a consumer product sold to condition baseball gloves.
怎么 还要拿棉签刮我嘴巴吗?
What's up, you need to swab me again?
不 第一次已经够了
No, no, the first swab gave us what we needed.
足够让我们在你练习时搜查你的车
A warrant to search your vehicle while you were at batting practice.
我们发现...
Where we found...
你的迷♥奸♥药
your GHB.
我教练给我的
My trainer gave me that.
- 那Bree Lindale呢? - 她怎么了?
- What about Bree Lindale? - What about her?
她是我女友
She's my girlfriend.
我想你听我说
I want you to listen to me now.
我知道你当时和她在一起
I know she was with you.
如果非要把乘客座上的泥鞋印 与她的鞋子匹配 没问题
Now, if u wa me to match the muddy shoe impressions all over your passenger side floor mat to her, I will.
你18岁了 够格坐牢了
You're 18, man. You'll go to jail.
我什么也没做过
I didn't do anything.
- 你没有对她下药? - 得了吧
- You didn't drug her? - Come on.
你没有侵犯她?
You didn't assault her?
我根本没有机会
I didn't get the chance to do anything.
我从没跟Bree越轨
I never do with Bree.
她总说要保护自己的身体
She keeps saying that she's saving herself.
但半数球员都说 投手Trey Gallo和她有一腿
But half the dugout's been saying that Trey Gallo,the pitcher,he's been hittin' it.
他们甚至在汽车旅馆有间房♥
They even had a motel room.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
怎么了? 你想走吗?
What's wrong?Do you want to go?
我想没理由浪费那间空房♥
Figured no point in letting that room go to waste.
特别是由Trey付钱
Especially if Trey paid for it.
而迷♥奸♥药基本没起作用
And that GHB-- that stuff barely worked.
你想干什么? 滚开!
What are you doing?Get off of me!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
Bree 等等
Bree,wait.
监视器拍到你在弗里蒙特出现
Surveillance cameras picked you up walking down Fremont.
汽车旅馆离那里只有几个街区
The motel's only a couple blocks from there.
你跳出Dave Henkel的车
You jumped out of Dave Henkel's truck.
之后发生什么事?
Then what happened?
我有点害怕 不想就这么回家
I was kinda freaked and I didn't want to deal with getting home.
所以你就跑去那里?
So you just crashed there?
Jones夫妇没有对你下药或绑♥架♥你?
The Joneses didn't drug you or kidnap you?
没有
No.
那Jones先生对你做了什么?
Then what did Mr. Jones do to you?
说吧 Bree
Tell her what he did to you,Bree.
什么也没做
He didn't do anything.
我只是想让Haley跟我绝交
I just didn't want Haley to think we were friends again.
不会以为我跑去打盹或者干啥
Like I was there for a slumber party or something.
你的男朋友给你下药 想强♥暴♥你
So your boyfriend drugs you,attempts to rape you,
而你想推给朋友的家人?
and you're willing to let your friend's family take the rap?
Haley不是我的朋友
Haley is not my friend.
查案的 看看我
Hey,Crime Scene,check me out.
三个月没碰过了 只靠咖啡过日子
90 days clean,just me and Lady Caffeine.
你挺精神
Yeah,lookin' good.
一直精神 伙计
Always,man.
牙齿也干净
Flossin'!
嗨 Haley
Hi,Haley.
你♥爸♥妈在吗?
Parents around?
好吧
Okay.
我来还你♥妈♥的♥相机 和其他东西...
Well,I brought back your mom's camera,couple other things here,so...
那 打搅了
Well,sorry to,uh,sorry to interrupt you.
想看好玩的吗?
You want to see something?
"疯子!" "精神病Haley 滚远点"
点击率还在上升
And the hits just keep coming.
不用在意
Don't worry about that.
随它去
Blow it off.
你根本不明白吧?
You don't get it,do you?
我的生活被毁了!
My life is over!
四个月前
经理的女儿来打扫房♥间时发现了尸体
Manager's daughter found the body when she came in to clean the room.
登记表上的名字是Tanya Carrow 写了亚利桑那州驾照号♥码
Check-in records have her listed as Tanya Carrow,Arizona driver's license number.
经理的老婆证实她昨晚入住
Manager's wife confirmed she checked in last night.
才32岁
And she's only 32.
但过得不简单
Long years,though.
刚从亚利桑那州立监狱出来
Just got released from Arizona state pen.
为毒品判了九年
Nine years on a narco rap.
还有很多前科 大都有关毒品
Lot of priors before that,mostly drugs.
嘴边有泡沫
Foam around the mouth.
衣服汗湿了
Clothes are damp from sweat.
都表示服药过量
Both indicate overdose.
她的东西在哪?
Where's all her stuff?
根本没有
There isn't any.
她住进来可能只是要吸毒
She could have just checked in to use.
那工具呢?
Then where's the paraphernalia?
死前冲进厕所了?
Flushed the evidence before the high killed her?
Nick 听说你在 给Warrick的儿子建立大学基金?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表