我一直在想我们的事情 回忆那些时刻
I have been thinking about us a lot,though. All the moments.
我以为没有什么能拆散我们
I thought we could survive anything.
这趟旅途让我清醒了许多
This trip has given me a lot of clarity.
去年在维加斯 我几乎无法呼吸 更别提思考
That last year in Vegas,I could barely breathe,let alone...think.
插曲: Leave Out All the Rest 乐队: 林肯公园
警官 来帮下忙!
Hey,Officers! I need your help.
得保护这条轮胎印
We've got to preserve those tire tracks.
在旁边挖一道 引开雨水
Take your stick,dig a trench. Got to divert the water.
Catherine?
Catherine?
你用防水布盖着尸体 会污染证据
You covered the body with a tarp. You contaminated the evidence.
是先到现场的人以为有必要 自己盖上的
First responder tarped it before I even arrived. Thought he was helping out.
应该我冲你发火才对 你不管事
I should be giving you grief. You were out.
调度中心说你没有回复消息
Dispatch said you didn't acknowledge.
- 什么情况? - 卡车司机发现尸体
-What do you know? -Trucker spotted the body.
就报了警
Called it in.
脸部蹭了沥青
Face is embedded with asphalt.
我尽快赶来了
Got here as fast as I could.
看他身上有没有身份证件
See if he's got any I.D.
没有
Nothing.
尸僵还没有发展到四肢 尸斑在消退
Rigidity hasn't extended into the limbs. The lividity's blanching.
死亡时间可能是二到四小时
Probably been dead two to four hours.
手指和脚趾都没了
Fingers and toes are gone.
双手手腕都有绳索捆绑的痕迹
Ligature marks around the posterior aspect of both wrists.
被绑起来拖?
Tied up and dragged?
那身体其他部分会变成碎肉 翻过来
Well,then the rest of his body should look like hamburger. Roll him.
机油
Burnt motor oil.
上衣有焦痕
And his shirt looks like it was scorched.
可能被绑在车子底盘上
He could have been tied to the undercarriage of a vehicle.
底盘得够高 可能是卡车 或运动多功能车
A vehicle with a high ground clearance. Truck or S.U.V.
要把尸体运走 工具在哪儿?
We got to get this body out of here. Where are the easy-ups?
马上到
They're on their way.
走之前 我故意无视你说的话
Before I left,um,you said some things that I tried not to hear,
但现在 我觉得你说得对
but now,uh,I think you were right.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第5集 舍弃其他
CSI Season 9 Episode 5
这头猎鹰好像是塔玛媒体垒球队的
Looks like Hawk here played softball for Talmadge Media.
我去让Brass查他的名字
I'll have Brass run down his real name.
上衣有二 三 六 七 八 九处刺伤
Two,three,four. Seven,eight,nine stab wounds in his shirt?
怎么了 偏头痛?
What's the matter,you got a migraine?
没事 去找Brass吧
No. Go call Brass.
好
All right.
我还得处理那件肇事逃逸案的文件 申请毒物检查
Well,I still have to do the paperwork and fill out a tox request on a hit-and-run.
组织发白 没有流血
Tissue was white,so,no blood flow.
脸上的伤是死后才受的
Means,what happened to the face happened postmortem.
可以从鼻腔直接看到大脑 真酷
I can see his brains through his nasal cavities. That's cool.
好了 我马上回来
Well,B.R.B. - be right back.
我老婆让我迷上发短♥信♥了
My wife's got me into texting now.
就这些 Jim 谢了
No,that's it,Jim. Thanks.
腰部有绳子捆绑痕迹 但没有瘀伤
Rope marks on the upper and lower torso,but no bruising.
死后的伤 这些刺伤也是
Postmortem. So are the stab wounds.
乳♥头♥肿胀
Nipples are swollen.
周围有穿孔
And it looks like puncture wounds around the areola.
如果是刺青 该有墨水
If it was tattooing,there'd be ink.
穿刺 该有金属针
Piercing,there'd be metal.
莫非变♥态♥到往那儿注射毒品?
I don't know,man. A kinky way to shoot up drugs?
我去提醒Robbins做组织检查
I'll have Robbins work up a histo.
胎面宽8.75英寸
Eight and three quarter-inch tread width.
与小型卡车或运动车相符
So,that's consistent with a small truck or S.U.V.
这儿大概粘土多 否则这条胎印早就冲没了
Boy,there must be a lot of clay in this soil. Otherwise,this track would have totally washed away.
我的鞋子给毁了
My shoes are ruined.
怎么不说该穿靴子?
Why didn't you tell me to wear boots?
或者多招几个调查员
Or,better yet,hire some more CSIs.
相信我 我找谁也不想找你
Trust me,you were my last choice.
谢谢
Thank you.
Catherine 有一名伤员!
Catherine,man down!
找到了绳子 但我被刺到了
Found a rope. Got a splinter.
我看伤到了动脉
Think I pierced an artery.
看来是血迹
It looks like blood.
尼龙绳
Nylon rope.
肯定是用来把尸体绑在底盘上的
Must have been used to tie the body to the undercarriage.
绳子受热断裂 尸体掉在路上
When the rope melted,body dropped onto the road.
凶手驾车跑着
Killer's driving along.
但尸体掉了 又拽上尸体驶进沙漠
Loses his cargo,pulls over,and drags the body out into the desert.
肯定是意外弃尸
Must have been an accidental body dump.
为什么把尸体绑在车下 多麻烦
Why go to the trouble to tie it up under the car in the first place?
因为如果有临检 警♥察♥不会看下面
Because if a cop stop you,they're going to look inside the car,not underneath it.
我先查看一遍
Let me take a walk through. Hang back a second.
安全!
All clear.
没有破门迹象
No sign of forced entry.
除了我们干的
Apart from us.
你检查这里 我去里面看
Why don't you take this? I'll check the back.
我找到了证件
Well,I got an I. D.
Ian Wallace这人长得还不错
Ian Wallace was a good-looking kid.
有橘子味
Smells like citrus.
找到一处带空泡的血迹
Got a blood drop with an air bubble.
肯定含有唾液
Got to be saliva.
有人被狠揍过
Hey,somebody got punched.
这里也有血迹
Found more blood.
有人清理过
Somebody tried to clean up.
检查了碎肉脑袋老兄体内的药物 有少量大♥麻♥酚和酒精
Ran tox on hamburger head. Low levels of THC and alcohol.
但我不认为他是 把大♥麻♥和啤酒注射进乳♥头♥里
For what's it worth,I don't think he was injecting weed or beer into his nipples.
不过有次我和Hodges 培育肉毒杆菌时 他注射了
Although,this one time,Hodges and I were growing botox,and he goes,and he injects it.
够了 Henry 我不想听这个
It's okay,Henry. I don't need to know any more.
Yeah.
Sara Sidle 海洋守护协会
***
来自赤道以南阿犹拉港口的问候
Hello from below the equator and Puerto Ayora.
我们出海已经一个月了
We've been at sea over a month now.
成员非常杰出 学生 活跃分子 科学家
You wouldn't believe the crew. Students,activists,scientists.
光是晚餐时的谈话就像知识风暴
The dinner conversations alone are mind-blowing.
还有一位海洋生物学家 有点像你
There's even this,uh,marine biologist that reminds me a little bit of you.
我希望我们能当面谈心 但目前只能这样
I wish that we could talk in person,but,uh,this is the best that I can do.
抱歉我没联♥系♥你
I want to apologize for being out of touch.
我一直在想我们的事情 回忆那些时刻
I have been thinking about us a lot,though. All the moments.
我以为没有什么能拆散我们
I thought we could survive anything.
这趟旅途让我清醒了许多
This trip has given me a lot of clarity.
去年在维加斯 我几乎无法呼吸 更别提思考
That last year in Vegas,I could barely breathe,let alone...think,
现在 我终于开心起来了
but,um,now,for the first time in a really long time,I'm happy.
Ian的跑车在车♥库♥ 没有别的东西
Ian's sports car is in the garage. Other spot's empty.
不过有刚滴的油印和烧过的绳
I did find some fresh oil stains and rope burns,though.
凶手可能把自己的货车开进了车♥库♥
So,I'm thinking the killer probably pulled his truck into the garage.
这样有足够的时间捆绑尸体
Would have given him plenty of time to tie up the body.
后门开着 谁都能进来
Back door's unlocked. Anybody could have gotten in here.
死者肯定和一个辣妹同居
Victim definitely lived with a chick.
用餐巾 心形靠垫
Napkin holders,heart-shaped pillows.
女性杂♥志♥
Women's' magazines.
她人呢?
Yeah. Where is she?
这儿没有包
I don't see a purse around here.
也许她把他绑在车下 跑路了
Maybe she roped him to the bottom of her truck and split.
发现一个名字
I got a name.
Justine Stefani
Justine Stefani.
我叫Brass查一下
Okay. I'll have Brass put out a broadcast.
穿孔没有刺到大血管
Puncture wounds didn't penetrate any of the significant blood vessels.
没有注射迹象 也没有针疤
And there's no evidence of injection or scar tissue,
排除注毒的可能
so that rules out drug abuse.
穿孔由直径1毫米的针穿过乳晕造成
Punctures were made by 18-gauge needles which pierced the areola.
围着乳♥头♥对称分布
They were arranged in a symmetrical pattern around the nipples.
- 你以前见过吗? - 从没
-Have you ever seen this? -Never.
这个也没
Or this.
舌头上下方有少许烫伤
What appear to be minor burn marks on the upper and lower surfaces of the tongue.
口腔其他地方没有
There are no other burn marks in the oral cavity.
组织检验确认是电击
Histo confirmed the burns were electrical.
- 他们烤他的舌头? 真恶 - 折磨
-They grilled his tongue? That's sick. -Torture.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表