实验室里有这些东西吗?
Do you have any of that here in the lab?
还得把所有化学物品封起来
We also have to seal up all those chemicals.
好 去吧
Yeah,okay. Go.
这有点纸巾 清水在这
Here... Here are paper towels. fresh water over there.
这里没盖子
We don't have any lids here.
我工具包里有些胶带能用 可以吗?
But I have some tape in my kit that will work,okay?
好 拿吧
Okay. Go.
你在搞什么鬼?
What the hell are you doing?
- Frankie! - 你在呼叫警♥察♥?
Frankie! You calling the cops,huh?
你打算这么干吧 自作聪明小姐?
Is that what you doing, Miss Smart-Aleck,huh?
放在那! 不许动!
Leave it! Drop it!
我要是不把无线电捡起来
Listen to me. If I don't pick up that radio...
它就会发出"水平警报"
it's going to send out a "horizontal alert."
30秒内警♥察♥就知道出事了
Now,that means the police will know that we're in trouble within 30 seconds.
就让我捡起来吧
So just let me pick it up,okay?
关掉! 关掉!
Turn it off. Turn it off! T - Turn it off! Turn it off!
Ray给我发过迷♥药♥实验室的照片 其中显示了一个监控器
Ray e-mailed me photos from the PCP lab, one of which includes a surveillance monitor.
嫌犯能清楚看到房♥子前面
The suspects have a clear view of the front of the house.
三人入侵队已就位 设法进入
We got a three-man entry team right here. We'll find an alternate way in.
你们都要听我的 清楚吗?
I'm running the show here,okay?
有现场直播
Hey,we got an open mic.
谁来帮我照顾Reggie
Look,tell me who's going to help me here with Reggie.
我还需要人手
I need another pair of hands.
Reggie和Frankie都在
Reggie and Frankie are both in there.
- 你到底来不来帮忙? - 听上去Reggie受伤了
- Are you going to help me? - Sounds like Reggie's injured.
可能只有一支枪 在Frankie手上
Which means there's probably only one gun in there-- Frankie's.
让你的小护士帮你忙
Get your... get your little nurse lady to help you.
没错 去帮我表哥
That's right,go over there. Go help my cousin.
Frankie 听着
Frankie,listen to me.
你现在还没伤过人 但是...
You haven't hurt anyone yet. But if you...
如果你扣下扳机 这支点22会改变一切
if you pull that trigger,that. 22 is going to change everything.
Frankie手上的是点22
Frankie's got the.22
杀Sweets的枪就是点22
Sweets was killed with a.22
我还没伤到任何人? 你刚才这么说?
I haven't hurt anyone yet? Is that what you just said?
我杀过人 我杀了个混黑道的
I wasted a guy,okay? I killed a gangbanger.
法庭又不会判我死刑 我才14岁
It's not like the court's going to execute me. I'm only 14!
快去把我表哥治好!
So,go ahead! Just do something! Just fix my cousin!
他们搞什么鬼?
What the hell are they doing here?
是部新闻直升机
It's a damn news chopper.
这是管制空域 我让他们开走
This is restricted air space. We'll get them out of here.
警♥察♥?
Cops?
是无线电惹的祸!
It was the radio!
你骗了我 你这婊♥子♥!
You tricked me, you bitch!
- Frankie 够了 - 你!
- Frankie,that's enough. - You!
他要是死了 谁也别想活
If he dies... then we all die.
Frankie 让我接电♥话♥报平安
Frankie,just let me answer the phone and tell them that we're okay.
不 他们屁都别想知道
No,no, they don't need to know squat.
Reggie必须得去医院
Look,Reggie has got to get to a hospital.
你说过你能治好他
But you said you could fix him.
我没有合适工具
I don't have the proper equipment.
他需要外科医生 我不是外科医生
He needs a surgeon. I'm not a surgeon.
- 但你是医生啊? - 是的
- But you're a doctor,right? - Yes.
那就想想办法
Yeah,so,so,so figure out something.
医生 我觉得怪怪的 天旋地转
Doc... I don't feel good. Everything is spinning.
好吧 我得...
Um,all right,I have,uh...
我可以用乙烯把你麻醉
Well,I can use the ether to put you under.
我工具包里有手术刀
I've got a scalpel in my kit to make the incision.
还有止血钳 在移开玻璃前夹住血管
And hemostats, to clamp off the veins before I remove the glass.
还需要些别的东西
Um,I still need other things.
消毒纱布 针 线 杀菌剂
I - I need,uh,gauze, sterile gauze, a needle and thread,antiseptic.
- 我们什么都没有 - 我都有
- We don't have any of that stuff. - Okay,I have all of that.
在急救箱里
It's up in the first aid kit.
不过在屋外的车里
But it's in the truck,upstairs.
不 谁也不准走
No... No. No one's going anywhere.
我可以治Reggie 但必须有急救箱
I can help Reggie, but I need the kit. I have to have it.
让我跟他们说我要上去
Let me tell them I'm coming up there.
这又是你的诡计 是不是?
This is another... another one of your tricks,isn't it?
这不是诡计 Frankie
This isn't a trick,Frankie.
我希望大家都能安全脱身
I want us all to walk away from this,okay?
我是Adams
This is Adams.
你和Langston都没事吧?
Are you and Langston okay?
是的 都没事
Yeah,yeah. We're okay.
能否在不惊动疑犯的前提下 描述一下具体情形?
Without alerting the suspects, can you describe the situation in detail?
这里有个孩子受伤了 需要医治
We have a kid down here who is injured. He needs medical attention.
我要上去拿车里的急救箱
I'm going to come up and get the first aid kit from the truck.
Langston会待在这
Langston is going to stay here.
我必须回来
I have to be able to come back down.
好
Okay.
她得回去 不然Langston就没命了
She's got to go back in, or Langston's dead.
Jack 给我个无线电
Jack,give me a walkie.
我想跟她说几句
I want to talk to her.
前门和街道上都装了监控摄像头
The front entrance and the street are covered by surveillance.
- 他们等我们行动 - 了解
- They'll be waiting for us to make our move. - Okay,I got it.
我们得试试 我不能干坐着
We got to try. I can't just sit here and do nothing.
这辆德纳里后面的树是画面盲区
The tree behind the Denali is the edge of frame.
就待在那后面
Stay behind that.
了解
Right. Yeah,I got that.
她干嘛跑到车后面?
Why is she going to the back of the truck?
我们都把急救箱放在后车厢
We keep the first aid kit in the back of the truck,Frankie.
你得信任我们
You have to trust us.
她最好别逃跑
She better not run.
你还撑得住吗?
How you holding up?
里面有多少人有枪?
How many guns?
你有武器吗?
You armed?
那你知道该怎么做了
Then you know what you got to do.
Frankie 把那瓶乙♥醚♥递给我
Frankie,bring me that bottle of ether,please.
就是那瓶 放在这 谢谢
Yes,that's it. Put it down there. Thank you.
我回来了
I came right back.
Frankie 我打开箱子 让你看没耍花招
Frankie,I'm going to open this up so you can see for yourself no tricks.
别碰
Please,please,don't... don't touch any of that.
你会污染物品 Reggie可能因此感染
You'll contaminate it, and Reggie could get infected.
我需要一个人手
Look,I'm going to need another pair of hands.
你们谁来帮忙
Which one of you is going to help me?
- 我不要 - 放轻松 Frankie
- Ain't gonna be me. - Relax,Frankie.
你只管想怎么把我们弄出去
You just worry about how you're going to get us out of here.
坚强点
Be strong.
Riley 我要你按着这里
Riley,I want you to apply pressure here.
好 用你的指尖 就这样
That's good. With your fingertips,just like that. Very good.
Reggie 听好接下来的步骤
Reggie,I want you to understand exactly what I'm going to do.
首先 我会麻醉你
First,I'm going to put you under.
麻醉一生效 我会止住出血
Once you're under, I'm going to stop the bleeding, and once that's done,
然后 我会把玻璃拔♥出♥来♥ 懂吗?
I'm going to try and remove the glass. All right?
跟我妈说我爱她
Listen,tell my mom I love her.
你自己跟她说
You tell her that yourself.
我只想当个真正的科学家
You know,I only wanted to become a real scientist.
做点善事
Maybe do some good.
我以为一切都在我的掌控下
I guess I thought I could handle everything.
但一切都失去控制了
Things got away from me.
放轻松
Try and relax.
我不该逃走
I shouldn't have run.
别挣扎 放松
Don't fight it. Just relax.
深呼吸几下
Take a couple of deep breaths.
我要下刀了 Frankie
I have to cut him,Frankie.
你用枪指着 我很难集中精神
It's very difficult to concentrate with you pointing that gun at me.
我们可以注入催泪气体
We can pump in CS gas.
房♥子南边有个通风口直达实验室
On the west end of the house, there's a vent that leads directly into the lab.
问题是这有个14岁的小孩 手里拿着枪 而且敢动手
Except we're talking about a 14-year-old kid with a gun that he's not afraid to use.
气体可能让他恐慌
The gas could cause him to panic.
只要开一枪 整个小区都得炸飞
Yeah,one wild shot and he blows up the whole block.
Riley带着枪 她训练有素
Riley's armed. She's trained for this.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表