Adler先生 你说谁?
Who was here,Mr. Adler?
那个把她害成这样的人...
The guy who put her here...
Tony Thorpe
Tony Thorpe.
留下一张八年前的剪报 写了句话
He left me a newspaper clipping from eight years ago, with a note.
说他再次侵犯了她
Said he violated her again.
还说她这次更享受
That she liked it more the second time.
除了拔掉管子 我没有别的办法救她
It's the only way I knew to save her.
你还留着那张剪报吗?
You still have the newspaper?
我们可以查指纹
We could run it for prints.
它让我反胃
It made me sick to my stomach.
所以我烧了
I burned it.
Adler先生 你得跟我走
Mr. Adler, you need to come with me.
去一趟局里 录份口供
We need to go downtown so you can give a statement.
Tom
Tom,look.
我已经不是CSI 但...
I am no longer a CSI,but...
我陪你一起去 好吗?
I'll go with you. Okay?
我不会离开你
I won't leave you.
这就是跳楼女被炒的原因
Here is we got our jumper fired.
他要换零钱
He's making change.
他给他两张五十块
He gave her two 50s.
她给他100张一百块
She gave him a hundred hundreds.
一万元
Ten grand.
银行经理问话时 她声称不记得这回事
Bank manager said when he questioned her, she couldn't rember the customer or the transaction.
没看到枪和纸条
But there's no gun,no note.
她不像是被胁迫
She doesn't appear to be under duress.
所以银行认为这是骗局 她也有份
Which is exactly why the bank figured it was a scam-- she was in on it.
这是几星期前日班的案子
Now,this is a day-shift case from a couple of weeks ago.
不同银行 同一顾客 同一骗局
Different bank, same guy,same gag.
男的给她两张五十块
The guy hands her two $50s.
她给他100张一百块
She counts out a hundred hundred-dollar bills
档案上说 她也什么都不记得了
According to the case file, she can't remember anything either.
我在首席联盟银行工作了九年
I've been working at First Federation nine years.
记录无暇
Perfect record.
Powell小姐 你认得这个男人吗?
Miss Powell, do you recognize this man?
要是知道 我会亲手把他宰了
If I knew who he was, I'd hunt him down myself.
记忆很有趣
You know,memory is a funny thing.
即使我看到视频 都对他没印象
Even when they showed me the video, I couldn't remember this guy.
现在我开始觉得我应该认得他
Now my mind starts thinking I do know him.
就因为你们老让我看这丑照片
But I'm just recognizing him from all the times you cops keep showing me his damn,ugly picture.
你一点不记得他在银行那天的事?
And you don't have any memory of what happened the day he came in.
人不会忘记自己被解雇的那天
You always remember the day you got fired.
但我就是不记得这个死小偷
What I can't remember, is "Light Fingers" Louie there.
Powell小姐 你最近在减肥吗?
Miss Powell, have you been doing anything to lose weight recently?
你意思是我胖?
Now you saying I look fat?
我戒烟后只胖了三磅
Because I only gained three pounds since I quit smoking.
你怎么戒的烟?
And how did you quit?
找戒烟夫人
Went to the stop-smoking lady.
你也想戒?
You trying to quit,too? 'Cause,uh...
我有她电♥话♥
I got her number.
天 你要下的蛋可真大啊
My,that's a big,big egg you're trying to lay.
好啦 回鸡棚呆着
All right,back to your roosts.
回棚去
Back to your roosts.
回去 回鸡棚去
Back,back, back to your roost.
现在 我数三下
Now,on my count of three,
你们会进入深度放松状态
you will go into a deep state of relaxation.
眼皮变沉重
Your eyes will become heavy.
1 2 3 放松
One... two... three. Relax.
深深地 进入放松状态
Deeper and deeper into a state of relaxation.
更深... 更深
Deeper... and deeper.
你觉得...非常舒服
You are feeling... very comfortable.
现在 我给你一个甜美爽脆的苹果
Now,sweetheart, I'm handing you a delicious,crunchy apple.
当我让你睁开眼睛 你就咬一口
When I tell you to open your eyes,you will bite into this delicious, crunchy apple.
1 2 3 睁开眼睛
One,two,three-- open your eyes.
演出只是支付日常开支 我主要从事私人治疗
Well,the show just pays the bills, but most of my work is private client therapy.
Sprig Greniger是你的客户?
Was a young lady named Sprig Greniger a client of yours?
她想在蜜月前减肥 成功减了十二磅
She wanted to lose weight for her honeymoon, and she lost 12 pounds.
你做了什么?
Well, what did you do?
我什么都没做 催眠其实都是自我催眠
Well,I didn't doanything. All hypnosis is self-hypnosis.
人们学鸡咯咯叫或者跟椅子做♥爱♥
Look,people clucking like chickens and humping chairs, that's all...
很滑稽 但...
that's all schtick. But...
但来找我治疗的人 他们有目标
when they come to me for therapy, they have a goal.
他们想减肥或戒烟 我帮他们实化想象 来帮助他们
They want to lose weight or stop smoking, and I do visualizations to help them get there.
"想象你健康的肺"
"See your lungs healthy."
"想象你自己穿着泳衣"
"See yourself in a bathing suit."
你为Sprig实化了什么想象?
What kind of visualizations did you give Sprig?
我让她想象她自己...
I told her to,uh, picture herself in a...
穿着小号♥比基尼 在夏威夷海滩上 甩掉毛巾
in a teeny bikini, on a beach in Hawaii, taking off her towel,
在沙滩上奔跑 纵身跃入水中
then running across the sand and jumping into the water,
感觉苗条又自信
feeling fit and confident.
- 听起来挺简单 - 既简单又不简单
- Sounds pretty simple. - It is and it isn't.
催眠能帮助你进入不同的意识状态
Hypnosis just helps you go into different states of consciousness.
β层是你的主意识状态
I mean,beta is your most conscious state.
就是我们现在所处的状态
That's what we're all in right now.
还有α层
And then there's alpha.
是你的冥想状态
That's your meditative state.
还有θ层 是做梦的状态
And then theta. That's your dream state.
最后 还有△层
And finally,there's delta.
这是你在极度疲累后 所进入的超深层次睡眠状态
That's that super deep sleep you go into after feeling really exhausted.
你们有没有上班时 恍惚忘记自己是怎么到的?
I mean,have either one of you ever gotten to work and then forgotten how you got there?
忘记整段路程?
Forgotten the entire ride?
本质上来说 那就处于催眠状态
Well,then essentially,you've been in a hypnotic state.
在恋爱中 所见皆喜
I mean,being in love, all you see is good.
在悲伤中 所见皆悲
Being in grief, all you see is bad.
状态会变更 我们在之间浮沉
It's all altered states, and we float between them.
吃洋葱那人当时处于什么状态?
What state of mind was the onion-eater in?
在冥想和梦境之间
Well,he was somewhere between alpha and theta.
他记得什么? 吃洋葱? 还是吃苹果?
And what will he rember? Eating an onion? Or eating an apple?
他所记得的 就是在吃苹果
As far as he knows, he ate an apple.
因为你告诉他那是苹果
Because you told him it was an apple.
因为他想吃的是苹果
Well,because he wanted to eat an apple.
你可以说服别人做任何事吗? 比如...
So,could you convince people to do anything? Like...
抢劫银行?
rob a bank?
催眠不是魔术 我不能让人们做 他们不愿意做的事 除非...
Hypnosis is not magic; I cannotmakepeople do things that they wouldn't otherwise do, unless...
除非那是他们的本性
unless it was already in their nature.
指纹有结果了 Paula Bonfilio 是亨德森高中的指导顾问
The prints came back. Paula Bonfilio, high school guidance counselor from Henderson.
口袋里的丹吉尔房♥间钥匙怎么回事?
How about the Tangiers room key in her pocket?
房♥间是赌场经理订的
The room was registered to a pit boss there.
用来招呼赌场大户
Says he uses it to entertain high rollers.
她可不像赌场大户
She didn't sound like a high roller to me.
赌场经理连她啥时候发工资都摸透了
Pit boss says he can tell like clockwork when she gets her paycheck.
昨晚她赌得无法罢手
Last night she was in pretty deep.
- 他就帮她脱身 - 明白了
- He helped her get out of the hole. - Oh,I get it.
有DNA样本吗?
You get a DNA sample?
与Grissom在她阴♥道♥里找到的精♥液♥吻合
It matched the semen Grissom found in her vaginal vault.
真高兴有她来指导年轻一代
Well,I'm glad she's guiding our youth.
我去警长办公室帮忙选新副警长
Look,I'm hung up at the sheriff's office helping them look for a new undersheriff.
你去查清她在字母城的行踪
You're gonna find out what she was doing in Alphabet City?
是 长官 我这就去问她家人的话
Yes,sir. I'm on my way to talk to the family right now.
- 好 注意安全 - 好
- Okay,stay safe. - Okay.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
你是?
And you are?
我是Scott Bonfilio
I'm,I'm Scott Bonfilio.
Scott 你♥爸♥在吗?
So,Scott,is your dad around?
我没有爸爸 我不知道我爸爸是谁
I don't have a dad. I mean,I... I don't know who he is.
我是Williams警探 维加斯警局
I'm Detective Williams, LVPD.
这位是Gil Grissom 罪案实验室的
This is Gil Grissom, from the Crime Lab.
是关于我妈吗? 她出事了?
Is this about my mom? Is she in trouble?
很遗憾告知你此事 但...
I'm sorry to have to tell you this,but...
你母亲去世了
your mom has died.
看情形是他杀
It appears she was murdered.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表