- 记起点什么了吗? - 啥都没有
- Does that ring a bell? - Not even a tinkle.
你看到我带了律师吗?
Do you see a lawyer in here with me?
因为我想和你真诚地谈一谈
That's because I'm trying to talk to you man to man.
我没有杀人 也没有骗人
I didn't kill anybody. I didn't cheat anybody.
你早点弄明白这一点 就能早点停止浪费我们的时间
And the sooner you figure that out the sooner you can stop wasting both our time.
微红外光谱证实 筹码由模压黏土做成
Micro-FTIR confirms that they are compression-molded clay
内嵌不锈钢
with impressed stainless steel inlays,
与博♥彩♥委员会定的规格一致
consistent with the specs from the gaming commission.
这些是正版Hux俱乐部筹码...
They'reuthentic Hux Club chips...
抱歉
Sorry.
以1981年的反盗版技术制♥造♥
They were manufactured with state-of-the-art anti-counterfeiting technology from 1981.
Bruno和Huston肯定是在阁楼 发现了这些古董 或是老爸的旧箱子
So Bruno and Huston must've found these tucked away in the attic or daddy's old trunk.
你永远猜不到人们 为了感情会收藏些什么
You never know what people keep for sentimental reasons.
但为什么要收藏这么多?
Yeah, but why keep that many?
筹码面值就有几千块
Even at face value, they were worth thousands.
如果Schindler从那俩人手里 低价买♥♥到这些真筹码
In any case, if Schindler got authentic Hux Club chips from those guys for cheap,
他就没理由杀死他们中任一个
he'd have no reason to kill either one of them.
那关于Bruno有何进展?
So where are we on Bruno?
副局长一直守在他房♥子和餐馆附近
The deputies have been sitting on his house and the diner.
他没有出现
He's a no-show.
医院也没有接待符合描述的枪伤者
And no gunshot wound victims matching his description have showed up at any of the hospitals.
我们对他了解不多
Well, this isn't a guy with a whole lot of resources.
他有可能藏在什么地方吗?
Is there any other places he might be?
Brass说 Huston和Bruno 偶尔在城里的建筑工地干活
According to Brass, both Huston and Bruno were doing odd construction-
destruction jobs around town.
我看他可能藏在某个工地
I suppose he could be hiding out at a work site.
那你说怎么办 开着车围着厄尔巴转吗?
So what do you want to do, drive around Elba?
一见到推土机就下去搜?
Get out every time we see a bulldozer?
蓝鸟徽章公♥司♥
The Bluebird Button Company.
什么?
The what?
蓝鸟徽章公♥司♥ 就在厄尔巴
The Bluebird Button Company. It's in Elba.
Hux俱乐部筹码是他们造的
They made the Hux Club chips.
这个公♥司♥是制♥造♥别针徽章的
The company was primarily in the pin-back button business,
但它是美国西部唯一一家
but it was the only company in the western United States
能生产金属-黏土镶嵌物的公♥司♥
to be able to produce metal-clay inlays.
不过早就破产了 工厂废弃了多年
They went bankrupt way back. That factory's been abandoned for years.
这次让我打头?
I'll lead this time?
有人一直住在这儿
Someone's been living here.
黄色分泌物
Yellow exudate.
有人在处理重感染伤口
Someone's nursing a badly-infected wound.
那儿!
There!
快追! 我叫援兵
Go,go! I'll call it in.
调遣中心 我是Crawford警官
Control,Officer Crawford.
请求支援
Requesting a one-unit backup.
21号♥警官 我立即通知附近小组
Officer two-one,we have units in the vicinity. Will notify.
他似乎凭空消失了
Looks like he disappeared into thin air.
是啊 跟幽灵一样
Yeah,it's like we're chasing a ghost.
放下枪!
Drop the gun!
我说放下枪!
I said drop the gun!
放下 否则我开枪了!
Drop the gun or I'll shoot!
Ray 站住!
Ray,stop!
这人急需治疗
This man needs medical attention.
快叫人
Call it in.
调遣中心 我是C07-Adams 有人受伤 派遣医护人员到我位置
Control,this is Charlie-Zero-Seven-Adams. I have a 421. Roll paramedics to my location.
徽章厂停车场下有座金矿
There's gold in them there button factory parking lots.
或者说曾经是金矿 直到Schindler的筹码流入市场
Or at least there was until Schindler started slipping his chips into the market.
过去24小时内 收藏价值下跌了40%
The collectible price has dropped 40% over the last 24 hours.
你是说地坑里全是Hux俱乐部的筹码?
Okay,so you're telling me that this hole in the ground was filled with Hux Club chips?
是这样
That's our theory.
Hampton Huxley撤掉赌场时 州政♥府♥必须摧毁所有筹码
When Hampton Huxley pulled out of the casino,the state had to destroy all the chips.
据赌博委员会统计 有107423枚筹码
107,423,according to the gaming commission.
总体积约50立方英尺
About 50 cubic feet worth.
那个地坑足以容纳
Hole was plenty big enough for that.
都送回蓝鸟徽章厂销毁
And they were all sent back to the Bluebird Button Company for destruction.
为什么?
Why?
生产合同里的条约 规定了由他们负责销毁
Well,apparently,there was a clause in the original manufacturing contract that obligated them to do it.
筹码的材质特殊 很难破坏
Because of the way the chips were made,they would've been extremely hard to destroy.
机器吃不消
Brutal on the machines.
于是有人会想 管它呢?
So somebody probably figured,why bother?
挖个洞 把筹码倒进去 再在上面铺一层布
They dig a hole,they fill it with the chips,put a layer of shreds on top of it,
然后用混凝土封起来
and then seal it with a layer of concrete.
没人会知道
Nobody ever would've known.
直到两个倒霉蛋撞了狗屎运
If it hadn't been for a couple of down-on-their-luck guys who finally got lucky.
他怎么样?
How is he?
这种伤势下 算好的了
As well as you could expect,under the circumstances.
警♥察♥问了他半个小时
Brass was in there with him for half an hour.
一个字没说
The guy didn't say a word.
你在那儿的行为太愚蠢了
That was a really stupid thing that you did back there.
他可能开枪
He could've shot you.
我也可能打到你
I could have shot t you.
他需要帮助
He needed help.
他手里有枪
He had a gun in his hand.
我身为调查员 同时也是医生
I didn't stop being a doctor when I became a CSI.
要是你执意把犯人当病人看 你会害死自己 甚至是旁人
Well,if you keep treating suspects like patients,you're gonna get yourself or someone else killed.
你情况不妙啊 Bruno
Things aren't looking too good for you,Bruno.
我们在沙漠里找到了你的鞋印
We have your shoe treads in the desert.
等我们把你的DNA和 你朋友车后座的血迹对比
And when we run your DNA against the blood we found in the backseat of your friend's car,
也会指向你
that's gonna come back you,too.
你能指望的最轻罪名是从犯
The best you can hope for is accessory to murder.
但我想 警探都对你说过了
But I guess the detective told you all of this.
那是幻肢痛 一会就消失了
Those are phantom pains. They'll pass,after a while.
你怎么知道?
How would you know that?
因为我是医生
Because I'm a physician.
我也在犯罪实验室工作
And I also work at the Crime Lab.
你是跳进坑里那人
You're that guy that jumped into the hole with me.
为什么那么做?
Why did you do that?
你看上去需要帮助
You looked like you needed help.
能告诉我那晚发生什么了吗?
Would you like to tell me what happened that night?
我相信你
I'll believe you.
私下说 你独脚走进法庭时
Just between you and me,the day you walk into court with one leg,
陪审团也会相信你
the jury will want to believe you,too.
但你得说发生了什么 告诉我真实情况
But you have to tell me what happened,and it has to be the truth.
真希望我们没挖到那些该死的筹码
I wish we'd never pulled those stupid chips out of that hole.
Huston和我受雇拆毁旧工厂的停车场
Huston and me got hired to bust up this parking lot at the old factory.
现金交易 没有记录
It was a cash deal,off the books.
于是我们发现了筹码
That's how we found 'em.
我们还以为不值钱
We figured they had to be worthless.
要不怎么会被丢掉呢 对吧?
Otherwise,why would somebody just dump 'em like that,right?
但还是要处理掉 所以我们收集了起来...
We still had to get rid of them,so we gathered 'em all up and...
但Hux俱乐部的妞很辣 于是 我们把筹码当做小礼品
But that Hux Club chick was pretty cool,so we kept 'em for souvenirs,gifts.
我知道Barbie会喜欢 用它做些小玩意
I knew Barbie would like it for her arts and crafts and stuff.
总之 一周半之后
Anyway,about a week and a half later,
Barbie说有个顾客想买♥♥点筹码
Barbie called me and said she had some guy over at the diner that wanted to buy some chips.
我和Huston装了一盒就去了
So Huston and me loaded up a box and we went down there.
那个叫Schindler的出价一块一个
That Schindler dude gave us a buck apiece.
我和Huston从坑里掏了几千个出来
Me and Huston,we pulled thousands of those things out of that...
我们想 "我的娘啊..."
out of that hole,so we're thinking,"Holy Mother...
"咱发了!"
we're rich!"
但第二天我们再去...
But then when we went down there the next morning...
Schindler那混♥蛋♥ 从我们眼皮底下把东西卷走了
That son of a bitch Schindler had swiped 'em right out from under our noses.
他给我们留了电♥话♥以便再做生意
He left us his phone number in case we had any more chips to sell.
我们联♥系♥了他 说还有货
So we called him up and we said we did.
我们在赌城见面 找他要回筹码
And we met him in Vegas,and we told him we wanted our chips back.
那混♥蛋♥骗子矢口否认
The lying bastard denied everything.
所以你们带他去兜风
So you took him for a ride.
筹码是我们的
Those chips are ours.
带我们找到筹码
You gonna show us where you put 'em...
就不会有事
nobody gets hurt.
迟了 孩子
Little late for that,boy.
汽车驶离道路 Schindler逃跑了
We ran the car off the road and Schindler got away.
我想去追他 但我的腿...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表