谁陷害你? 兔子罗杰?
Who framed you? Roger Rabbit?
可能是Van Goe 他是个疯子
Maybe Van Goe. He's a crazy bastard.
我解雇他的时候他还威胁我
He threatened me when I fired him.
他怎么陷害你的?
So,how does this frame-up play out?
Van Goe溜进店 套上Shaw医生面具 用狂犬病的针头扎Tobin?
Van Goe breaks into your shop wearing a Dr. Shaw mask and pokes Tobin with a rabid needle?
我承认我给Eric打了抗生素
I'm not denying I gave Eric an antibiotic shot.
他刚穿完环 这是店里的常规操作
He had a piercing-- that's SOP at my shop.
这里有人在撒谎
You know,somebody's lying in this room.
不是我 也不是他 因为他才刚到
And it's not me,and it's not him,'cause he just got here.
三年前在里诺 有个肝脏移植病人 因捐赠的肝脏带有狂犬病毒而死
Three years ago in Reno,a transplant recipient died from a donor liver that tested positive for rabies.
我是当时验尸的法医
I was the ME on the donor's autopsy.
不过是件普通的案子
I ruled it a natural.
当时进行了调查 但跟我没关系
There was an investigation. I was cleared.
狂犬病毒不在器官捐献的检查项目中
Rabies detection is not part of the organ review.
这不是你第一次碰到狂犬病例
So,this isn't your first dance around the rabies game.
你是不是也给肝脏捐赠者打了抗生素?
Did you give the donor an antibiotic shot,too?
死者家属后来承认 他在死前六周曾被浣熊咬伤
The victim's family later admitted that he had been bitten by a raccoon six weeks before he died.
说不定是洛奇浣熊宝宝陷害了你
Well,maybe Rocky Raccoon framed you.
我希望此次询问立即结束 我要找律师
I'd like to end this interview and call a lawyer.
Schiff小姐?
Miss Schiff?
需要什么吗?
Can I help you with something?
没有 但我有事想告诉你
Uh,no,but I think I can help you.
我在Shaw医生家垃圾箱里找到了这个
I found this in the trash at Dr. Shaw's house.
你在他家干什么?
What were you doing at his house?
Stokes先生 虽然说出来很丢脸 但我和他在交往
Mr. Stokes,I'm... embarrassed to admit it,but we were dating.
我没见过这东西 我不知道他竟然这么没人性
I-I didn't see it. I had no idea that he's this monster.
我看他从包里拿出来
I saw him take it out of his briefcase.
包装袋和诊所用的一样
These are the same bags we use at the clinic.
但肯定不是病人的
I don't think it belongs to a patient.
你问过他是怎么回事吗?
Did you ask him about it?
他不喜欢我问问题
He gets angry if I ask him any questions.
求你别告诉他是我给你的
Just please don't tell him that I gave it to you.
好的
All right.
多谢
Thanks.
检测里面的东西是什么 再马上把包装袋给指纹科
I need to know what this is,and then get the bag to prints right away.
应该是某种组织
Well,it looks like it's some kind of tissue.
你最好戴两双手套
Yeah,you might want to double-glove.
Shaw博士用患狂犬病的动物 制♥作♥狂犬病注射剂
I think Dr. Shaw's been cutting up rabid animals,making some sort of a rabies potion.
我会用DNA样本比对 他用的是什么动物
I will sample DNA and run a species determination.
我找到给Eric Tobin注射的针头了 已确认上面带有狂犬病毒
Also,I found Eric Tobin's needle,and virology confirmed that it tested positive for rabies.
- 针筒上有DNA吗? - 有
- Any DNA on the syringe? - Yeah.
还不知道和Shaw是否匹配
I just don't know if it's a match to Shaw yet
因为Langston马上要出城 他匆匆忙忙留下样本就走了
'cause Langston just dropped off the exemplar on his way out of town.
他要出城?
Out of town?
你告诉Nick我们的计划了吗?
Did you tell Nick what we're doing?
没有 我怕事情和预期不一致
I did not tell Nick what we were doing,just in case things don't go according to plan.
又给了他机会扮演事后诸葛亮
Gives him plausible deniability.
没错
Correct.
如果医院没有留下记录我们就完蛋了
You know,we're kind of screwed if the hospital doesn't have hard copies of the documents.
当医生的好处远不止钓辣妹
Good thing being a doctor has more advantages than just getting hot chicks.
密西西比·约翰·赫特唱的?
Is that Mississippi John Hurt?
不是
No.
1932年1月录制的
Recorded January,1932.
威斯康星州 格拉夫顿
Grafton,Wisconsin.
说名字
Shoot me a title.
尊敬的法医大人 我们正伴着 "死亡列车"去里诺
My dear doctor,we are traveling to Reno on the Gone Dead Train.
所罗门山
King Solomon Hill.
- 出生于... - Joe Holmes
- Born... - Joe Holmes.
谢谢
Thank you.
Frank 你好吗?
Uh,Frank,how are you today?
我没见过你们
Never seen you guys before.
主治医师还是外科医生?
Are you attendings or surgeons?
我们是研究人员
We're researchers.
从圣安医院来的
Yeah,we're from,uh,Saint Ann's.
为红衣主教做研究
Uh,we're doing research for the,uh... for the cardinal.
不是亚利桑那的球队 是戴尖尖帽子的红衣主教
Not the,uh,team in Arizona. The,uh,guy who wears the pointy red hat,cardinal.
请出示医疗资格证
Medical IDs,please.
不得带走这儿的文件
You're not allowed to remove any files from this room,
不得未经允许私自复印 不得破坏及毁坏任何文件
photocopy any files without permission, mutilate or destroy any files.
明白了吗?
Got it...
黑檀木和白象牙?
Ebony and Ivory?
一清二楚 Frank
Yeah,we... we got it,Frank.
下次你就别开口了
Next time,you don't talk.
我别开口? 你才不应该说话呢
I don't talk? I don't think you should talk.
我找到了肝脏移植记录
So,we have a liver transplant.
接受者是Sandra Williams
Recipient was Sandra Williams.
手术结束后病人情况良好
This patient did well immediately after transplantation.
五天后就出院了
Discharged on postoperative day five.
21天后因发抖 嗜睡和厌食再度入院
21 days after transplant,she was readmitted with tremors,lethargy and anorexia.
之后48小时 她的精神状态急剧恶化
During the next 48 hours,her mental status deteriorated.
最终死亡 刚开始的死因诊断是脑炎
She subsequently died. Initial diagnosis was encephalitis.
接受者的丈夫Eric Tobin
Well,it says here that the recipient's husband,Eric Tobin,
状告了医院和医务人员
filed a lawsuit against the hospital and its medical personnel.
挺说的通
Not surprising.
你刚才说了Eric Tobin?
Did you say Eric Tobin?
这家店叫"Jack身体工坊" 我叫Eric Tobin
It's,uh,Jack's Body Shop,and my name is Eric-- Eric Tobin.
他能聪明到嫁祸给Shaw医生 怎么可能?
What,you don't think he's some sort of mastermind that framed Dr. Shaw,do you?
Ray 你见过他
I mean,come on,Ray,you met him.
就他那股傻劲儿
He's not even the master of his own mind.
但他有动机 Nick
He has motive,Nick.
他觉得Shaw是导致 她妻子死亡的罪魁祸首
He blames Shaw for his wife's death.
Tobin赢了官司 肯定不缺钱花
Tobin won a malpractice suit. That's big bucks.
他去店里工作的唯一目的就是复仇
The only reason he'd work at the shop is for revenge.
先生们 一切证据表明 是Shaw医生所为
Well,gentlemen,all of the physical evidence points to Dr. Shaw.
Wendy在给Tobin注射的针筒上 找到了他的DNA
Wendy found his touch DNA on the syringe that infected Tobin.
在你们俩演"警♥察♥与卡车强盗" 演得不亦乐乎的这档儿
And while you two were out playing Smokey and the Bandit,his girlfriend,
他的女朋友兼诊所护士给了我们 某件他正准备处理掉的东西
who's also a nurse at the clinic,brought me something he was trying to get rid of:
患狂犬病的蝙蝠的唾液腺
a salivary gland from a rabid bat.
应该就是注射剂的来源
I think that's what he used to make the virus.
患狂犬病的蝙蝠很容易找到 即使有人进了山洞 它们也不会飞走
Rabid bats are easy to spot because they stay within reach even when a human enters their cave.
他只需提取唾液 加上防腐剂 让病毒保持自行繁殖
All he had to do was extract the saliva and add a preservative to keep the rabies virus viable.
不管Tobin与此案有怎样的牵连 Shaw依旧是头号♥嫌疑人
Look,I don't know how Tobin plays into all this,but Shaw is still our best suspect.
而且提取毒素需要知识和技能
Besides,it takes technical skill and knowledge to extract the rabies virus like that.
Tobin肯定有帮手
Then,Tobin isn't working alone.
他的搭档肯定是个聪明人
He's partnered with a mastermind.
你说Shaw的女朋友是护士 而且证物也是她带来的
You said Shaw's girlfriend is a nurse,and she brought you that evidence.
我对所有提供证物的人都心存戒心
I'm suspicious of anybody who brings me anything.
我去查了Susan Schiff的资料 她没有前科
I ran Susan Schiff through the system.****
但她仍可能撒了谎
She could still be lying.
或许另有隐情
Maybe there's another connection.
Susan Schiff住在里诺吗?
Did Susan Schiff live in Reno?
换个数据库查查
Run her Social.
Susan Schiff...
Susan Schiff...
又名Susan Williams
also known as Susan Williams.
在里诺死的那个女人...
The woman who died in Reno...
叫Sandra Williams
her name was Sandra Williams.
当时 我女儿列入 器♥官♥移♥植♥名单已经一年了
My daughter was on the transplant list for a year.
终于等到了合适的器官 Sandy很开心
Sandy was so excited when her name finally came up.
她和Eric开始设想未来
She and Eric started planning for their future.
她想生孩子
She wanted to have a baby.
但由于Shaw的玩忽职守 她度过了21天噩梦般的日子
But because of Dr. Shaw and his negligence,what she got was 21 days of hell.
你见过狂犬病人的死状吗?
You ever seen somebody die of rabies?
怎么死的我都见过
I've seen people die all kinds of ways.
我知道他犯了一个致命的错误
I understand he made a fatal mistake-- I really do--
但你没资格因此加害无辜的人
but that doesn't give you the right to kill four innocent people.
他们都不是好人
Those men weren't innocent.
他们是社会的病毒
They were a different kind of virus.
我说过 遇见Brent Kelly时 他是个毒贩子 殴打自己母亲的人♥渣♥
I told you when we met,Brent Kelly was a low-life drug dealer who beat up his own mother.
另两个人是Eric挑的
And the other two,Eric chose.
这些人来店里吹嘘自己如何 把毒品卖♥♥给孩子 和未成年人上♥床♥
Those guys would come into the shop and brag about selling drugs to kids and having sex with minors.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表