Save the stump speech for when you run for mayor.
我会投票给你
I'll vote for you.
你还在被勒索吗?
Are you still paying extortion?
不了
No, not anymore.
半年前 我加入了个医疗组织
Six months ago, I joined an HMO.
他们在我家周围安装了很多摄影机
And they installed several security cameras around my building.
飞龙帮不愿意让人看到
The Dragons don't like to be seen.
他们喜欢秘密行事
They prefer to be invisible.
打扰了 队长 我们找到了监视录像
Excuse me, Captain. We got a surveillance hit.
犯罪调查科说现场没有监视摄像
CSI said there were no surveillance cameras at the crime scene.
不是调查科发现的
Hit didn't come from CSI.
我的一个影像分♥析♥师看到了你们 在韩国城那起双重凶杀案的新闻
One of my video analysts caught news of your double in Koreatown
他在浏览一起无关的入店行窃案录像时
and recognized the male vic while scanning one of our video feeds.
认出了男性死者
from a unrelated shoplifting investigation.
影像分♥析♥师?
Video analyst?
是啊 怎么? 你怎么叫他们?
Yeah, why? What do you call them?
法证专家
Forensics Services.
入店行窃一定很猖獗
Must have a hell of a shoplifting problem.
我们在犯罪高发区 这些工具帮助我们预防
We're in a high crime area, and this facility represents a corporate mission to prevent theft,
店里的小偷 诈骗 和人身伤害
fraud and personal injury in our stores.
你不会连这也包给中国做吧?
You're not outsourcing that to China, too, are you?
好吧 Artie 给他们看
All right, Artie, bring it up.
你们最近的财产犯罪案解决率有多少?
You know, what's your solve rate on property crime these days?
十分之一? 二十分之一?
One in ten? One in 20?
嘿 你可没说要测试我们
Hey, you didn't tell me we were going to have a quiz.
知道吗 我们能破93%的案件 全国范围内
You know, we nail 93%.Nationwide,
登浦西的法证专家已经 把三名在逃犯抓进牢里了
Dempsey's Forensic Services has put three fugitives behind bars.
到明年夏天 我们就能遍及300个场所
We're going to be in 300 locations by next summer.
听着 如果这合法 而且能减轻我的工作 我完全支持
Hey, look, you know, if it, uh, if it's legal and makes my job easier, I'm all for it.
这是我们要找的人
There's our guy.
Sung Bang
Sung Bang.
Archie... Artie...
Archie... Artie...
你能增强这个男孩的影像吗?
could you enhance the image of the boy?
你们的摄像机真不错
You've got some really great cameras.
和长街上的一样好
Good as any on the Strip.
事实上 我们的设备比国内 大部分其他实验室还要好
In fact, our crime lab is better equipped than most in the country.
那就是犯罪
Now, that's a crime.
我们需要那个玩具
We're going to need that toy.
Mindy? 玩具和小偷
Mindy? The toy and the lift.
用不着在指纹自动识别系统里查了
We didn't bother running it through AFIS.
他明显不到14岁 数据库里不会有他
He's obviously under 14 years old, so he wouldn't be in the database.
我们有政♥府♥许可
We licensed it from the Feds.
放大镜 谢谢
Loupe, please. Thank you.
是同一个男孩
This is the same boy.
被害人的孩子?
Is that the vic's kid?
据我们所知 Sung Bang没有孩子
From everything we know, Sung Bang had no children.
在我看来他确实像个好父亲
He sure looks like the happy dad to me.
这是Sung Bang的最后纪录 正离开登浦西商店
This is the last footage of Sung Bang leaving Dempsey's Department Store.
小孩是谁?
Who's the kid?
男孩叫Park Bang
The boy's name is Park Bang.
Sung是他的叔叔
Sung is his uncle.
你肯定?
You positive?
我跟进Park的福利保护已经两年多了
I've been Park's CPS investigator for over two years.
我知道他长什么样
I know what he looks like.
好吧 这是谁?
Okay. Who's this?
来 到这边看
Here. Come over in the light.
他叫Kora Sil 是Park的妈妈
Her name's Kora Sil. Park's mother.
可怜的孩子什么亲人都没了
Poor boy has lost everyone.
他父亲呢?
What about his father?
去世了
Dead.
他在这儿和韩国都是很有名的流氓
He was supposedly some big gangster here and in Korea.
飞龙帮的?
The Kkangpae Dragons?
我不知道 我从没真正♥见♥过他
I don't know. I never actually met him.
几年前他死于艾滋病
He died of AIDS a few years ago.
那时Sung就接替了父亲的角色
That's when Sung took over the father role.
事实上是Sung通知我们Kora吸毒的事
In fact, it was Sung who notified us about Kora's drug use.
他爱那孩子
He loved that boy.
犯罪实验室对她做了检验
You know, CSI did a tox panel on the mother.
HIV 呈阳性
Came back positive for HIV.
男孩的情况如何? 你知道吗?
What's the boy's status? Do you know?
他也是艾滋病阳性
He's also HIV positive.
Park正在接受非常严格的药物食疗法 我们得马上找到他
Park's on a very strict drug regimen, so we need to find him immediately.
现在他的病不是首要问题
Well, I mean, the drug regimen may be the least of his problems.
他亲眼目睹帮派杀了他的叔叔和母亲 我认为他可能已经死了
I think the gang killed his uncle and his mother, he saw it; he may already be dead.
女死者坐过牢
Our girl has done time.
因为卖♥♥淫蹲了三个月
Three months for prostitution.
三个月? 在维加斯这判得可够重
Three months? That's pretty harsh for Vegas.
艾滋病携带者卖♥♥淫
Prostitution with HIV.
那和端着枪扫射没什么区别
That's like pointing a gun and pulling the trigger.
最后见过她的人呢?
Any last-knowns?
很多
Over a dozen.
她活动频繁
She's moved around a lot.
警局正在追查
PD's running them down.
Kora Sil的友邻日程主页 单身
Kora Sil's Friend Agenda page. Single.
出生在首尔 喜欢说唱音乐
Born in Seoul. Likes rap music.
不喝酒也不抽烟
Doesn't drink or smoke.
但却喜欢注射毒品 还是艾滋病携带者
But likes to shoot drugs and turn tricks with HIV.
总会有缺陷
Well, it's always something, isn't it?
查她最后一篇评论的IP地址
Let's check the IP address of the last comment she posted.
好的
Yeah.
她好像在用这个主页获得毒品
Well, looks like she's using this page to score drugs.
欢迎来到互联网的黑暗面
Welcome to the dark side of social networking.
好 地址是...
Okay. The IP address... is...
让人惊讶 韩国城
What a surprise. Koreatown.
我当然认识Kora
Of course I know Kora.
怎么了?
But why do you ask?
我们在找她的儿子
We're looking for her son.
Park怎么会在这儿?
Why would Park be here?
我们得四处看看
We're going to take a look around.
那是身份记录 我们留下每个案件相关者的照片
That's a field I. D. We photograph every person of interest in a case.
标准步骤
It's standard procedure.
我没有理由骗你
I have no reason to lie to you.
我认识Park和Kora 他们过来用电脑
I know Pk and Kora. They come over to usey computer.
Pan先生 我并不认为你会在家里藏坏人
Mr. Pan, you don't strike me as the kind of guy who would have nefarious individuals in your home.
Brass长官 我们能出去说吗?
Captain Brass, may we talk outside?
不能
No.
我和Park的爸爸从小就认识
I've known Park's father his entire life.
我们一起从韩国来 却踏上不同的道路
We came over from Korea together, but we went in different directions.
但我依然对他的家人视同己出 他们想用电脑 我就让他们用
But I still treat his family as my own, and if they want to use my computer, I let them.
那没什么不妥
There's nothing wrong with that.
不 我来告诉你有什么不妥
No, I'll tell you what's wrong.
那个年轻韩国女人死了 而她的儿子失踪了
The young woman Kora is dead, and her son Park is missing.
就发生在离你这儿一个街区的地方
Now, this crime happened about a block from where you live.
我不相信你没听说这事
I can't believe you haven't heard about this.
我不知道 我当时在凤♥凰♥城忙生意
I had no idea. I was in Phoenix on business.
凤♥凰♥城 是吗?
Phoenix, huh?
- 没发现什么 长官 - 谢谢 Kwan
- House is clear, sir. - Thanks, Kwan.
你知道Park可能在哪吗?
Do you have any idea where Park might be?
不 我不知道 我...我真的很抱歉
No. No. I don't know. I... I'm truly sorry.
好吧 给 这是我的名片
Okay, look. Here's my card.
有任何消息就给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you hear or see anything that may be useful to me.
感谢你的合作
Thanks for your cooperation.
抱歉给你带来不便
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Park Bang大约下午四点离开登浦西商店
Park Bang left Dempsey's Department Store at around 4:00 p. m.
拎着一大袋叔叔买♥♥给他的东西
with a shopping bag full of stuff his uncle just bought him.
约一个半小时后枪杀在这发生
The shooting occurred here about a half an hour later,
中间只隔几个街区 叔叔没有车 所以...
and that's only a couple blocks away; the uncle doesn't have a car, so...
他们很可能步行 走这些路线之一
they probably walked, using one of these routes.
收据上都有什么?
What's on that receipt again?
T恤 新奇的太阳镜 饼干 软糖 水果糖 坚果
T-shirt, novelty sunglasses, Crunchies, Double Fudge, Fruit Funzies and Nutty Cups.
糖果最能表达"我爱你"
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表