对 现在你来感受下?
Yeah,now-- see how it feels?
我讨厌暴♥力♥
I'm not down with violence.
所以就出手制止了
So I put an end to it.
照片里有你说的那些人吗?
Any of those people in these photos?
就是这三个
Yeah,these three right here.
你应该不知道他们的名字吧?
You didn't happen to get any names,did you?
抱歉 没有 打完架他们就走了
No. Sorry. After the fight they all split.
没有比喝醉的与会者更糟的人了
Well,there's nothing worse than a bunch of drunk conventioneers.
给他们上酒时衣服肯定容易被弄脏
Must be hard enough to sling drinks without making you play dress-up.
你喜欢我的化妆吗?
How do you like this makeup?
阿富汗战第二轮时弄的
Got it on my second tour of Afghanistan.
这些星际探索迷相信未来 人类可以消灭分歧
These Astro Questors, they believe in a future where human beings,they transcend their differences.
我倒不介意生活在那样的世界里
I wouldn't mind living in a world like that.
我也不介意
Yeah,me either.
小心点 那东西电了我一下
You better be careful. That thing gave me a nasty little shock.
当然 这可是...
Well,of course it did. This is the...
"塞壬冬的奴隶"那集的支配圈
Compliance yoke from "The Slavers of Sirenodon."
- 真是经典 - 我知道
- It's a classic. - I know,right?
指挥官和船员都被迫做苦劳 受制于星球的...
So,the commander and his crew are basically forced into hard labor,right? By the planet's...
- 虚空领袖 - 虚空 对
- disembodied rulers. - Disembodied,yeah.
他们逼每个人都戴这东西
And they make everybody wear one of these things around their necks.
要是不服从命令 就会被电到瘫痪
Yeah,and if they don't follow orders, then they get zapped with this paralyzing pain.
Hodges! 你没带手套 这还没处理过
Hodges! You don't have gloves on. It hasn't been processed.
- 抱歉 - 别逼我用它电你
- Sorry. - Don't make me use this.
你的成长岁月除了这些还剩啥?
What,if anything else, did you do growing up?
随便你笑 科幻作品可是 引发了很多科学突破
Sneer if you wish, but science fiction has been the inspiration for many great technological breakthroughs.
我没挖苦你 我喜欢科幻
I'm not knocking it. I love sci-fi.
特别是那个会说话的马
You know,specially that talking horse show. That was one of my favorites.
- 《艾迪先生》? - 对
- mr. Ed? - Yeah.
那可不是科幻作品
Yeah. That's not science fiction.
当然是啊 假定某个平行宇宙 马进化出了喉咙
Sure,it is. It postulates an alternate universe in which horses evolve a larynx.
不是 那叫幻想
No. See,that's fantasy.
才不是 超光速旅行才是幻想
No,fantasy is anything that travels faster than the speed of light,Hodges.
要是爱因斯坦活着 肯定甩你一耳光
Which is why if Albert Einstein were alive today, he'd slap your face.
我活着不是为了当奴隶
I wasn't born to be a slave.
下半辈子难道都要这么过?
Is this what we're supposed to do for the rest of our lives?
是的
Yes.
领导给我们布置任务
The supervisors assign us the tasks we are to perform.
你负责收集碳石
Yours is to collect carbonite rocks.
我负责监督你收集碳石
Mine is to ensure that you collect carbonite rocks.
我已经厌烦了整天搬石头
I'm sick of picking up rocks!
想歇就歇会吧
Rest if you wish.
我真心想要的...
What I wish...
是自♥由♥
is to be free.
在我的星球 我们想去哪去哪
On my planet wechoosewhere we go,
想做什么做什么 想爱谁就爱谁
what to do,who to love.
什么是...爱?
What is... love?
在我的星球 爱是有感情的生物间
On my planet, love is the single most important thing
能发生的最重要的关系
that can happen between sentient beings.
噢 你是说交♥配♥
Oh,you mean mating.
要增加人手时 领导会给我分配一个配偶
When the time comes to increase the staff, my supervisor will approve a mate for me.
难道你不想自己选择配偶吗?
Wouldn't you like to choose your own mate?
你想吗?
Wouldn't you like that?
工作场所不允许进行这种谈话
Such talk is not permitted in the workplace.
你不想吗...哪怕一次...
Wouldn't you like...just once...
自己选择?
to choose for yourself?
不!
No!
不!
No!
Catherine说没事的
Catherine said it would be all right.
她说Ecklie不会反对
That Ecklie wouldn't have any problem with it.
嘿 Hodges
Hey,Hodges.
不!
No!
Hodges!
Hodges!
什么?
Yes?
DVD上的两枚指纹都查到了 是本地人
I got work hits off both sets of those prints from that DVD,and they are locals.
算是吧 他们是帕朗普人
Well,sort of. They're from Pahrump.
你好 夫人?
How do you do,ma'am?
我是警长Jim Brass 维加斯警♥察♥局
I'm Detective Jim Brass,Las Vegas Police.
我们在找Lionel Rose 和Steuben Lorenz
We're looking for Lionel Rose and Steuben Lorenz.
他们在楼上
They're upstairs.
还能去哪儿?
Where else?
妈妈 现在不行 我说了我们要作任务报告
Mom,not now. I told you we're debriefing.
红色警报
Red alert.
对 是我们做的
Yeah,we made it.
只是个玩笑
It was a joke.
当然 幽默感是主观的东西
Of course,humor is subjective.
那么当Jonathan Danson 发现你们破坏他的心血
So,when Jonathan Danson found you sabotaging his life's work,
他有没有主观地修理你们?
did he subjectively kick your ass?
你们在干什么?
What the hell are you guys doing here?
怎么...
What...
别碰那个!
Don't touch that!
不 不是那样的
No,no,that's not true.
他之前修理了我们 在酒吧
He kicked our asses before,at the bar.
我采用了甘地的消极抵抗政策
You see,I adopted a Gandhi-esque strategy of passive resistance
来让攻击者意识到他行为的不道德
to force the aggressor to recognize the immorality of his actions,
而Lionel像只自卑的公狒狒一样
while Lionel attempted to avoid confrontation like an inferior male baboon
试图献出自己的屁♥股♥ 给强壮的狒狒以避免冲突
who presents his rump for the dominant male to mount.
不幸的是...
Unfortunately...
Danson不懂狒狒的身体语言
Danson proved ignorant of baboon body language.
那天夜里我们根本没去会所
We-we didn't even go to the convention hall that night.
我们让她去的 Risa
We sent her: Risa.
Risa Parvess
Risa Parvess.
P-A-R-V-E-S-S
P- A-R-V-E-S-S.
我觉得不该那样
I didn't think it was a good idea.
她总是情绪不稳
I mean,she's always been really unstable.
把数据包送过去了?
Did you deliver thpayload?
是 但情况有些复杂
Yeah,I guess,but there were...complications.
复杂 怎么复杂?
Complications,like what?
你被人看见了?
Did someone see you?
如果你做了会危害全体船员的事...
If you did anything to compromise the safety of this crew...
没有船员!
There is no crew!
也没有太空船!
This isn't a spaceship!
我烦透了你们的蠢游戏
I'm done playing your stupid games.
在哪儿能找到她?
Where do we find her?
我不知道
I have no idea.
她总是很不稳定
She's always been quite unstable.
刚拿到指挥椅上的化验结果
I just got the results back from the command chair,
属于死者和一名未知女性 我们正在查
and it's the victim,plus an unknown female,so we're closing in.
太好了
Great.
还有 我在想 也许下班后
Hey,also,I was thinking that maybe after shift,
来个《星际探索》连播会很有趣
it would be kind of fun to have a little Astro Quest mini-marathon.
比如"昨日的明天"一二三
Like maybe "Yesterday's Tomorrow," parts 1,2,and 3?
你是说第四季的时间旅行三部曲?
You mean the time travel trilogy from season 4?
是的
Oh,yes.
太棒了
It's great.
算上我
Yeah,count me in.
好的
Good.
要是人不多 我可以请吃披萨
Hey,uh,I'll even spring for pizza if it's not too much of a crowd.
两个人不算多...
Well,two is not much of a crowd,really,so...
你是说 只有你和我?
You mean just you and me?
是的
Yeah.
你 我 蓝♥光♥DVD套装 和一台崭新的等离子电视
You,me,the Blu-Ray DVD box set and a brand-new plasma TV.
在你家?
Over at your place?
对 因为电视在那
Yeah. That's where I keep my TV.
好 听上去不错
Okay,sounds good.
是啊 会很棒
Yeah,it will be.
以前见过吗?
Have you ever actually seen one?
你以前亲眼目睹过吗?
I mean,have you ever actually seen one...in the flesh?
提吉连情妇
A Tijillian concubine.
狂野...
Feral...
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表