是小便 这家伙就住在车里
Lavatory. Guy must have been living in his car.
这是辆克莱斯勒·雷巴戎
It is a Chrysler LeBaron.
泡妞利器
A babe magnet.
你开价吧
You should make an offer.
我基本上肯定死者没能把车开回城里
Um, I think it's safe to say that the victim did not drive this thing back to town.
同意
Agreed.
谢了
Thank you.
看起来像块头骨碎片
This looks like a piece of skull.
打穿他脑袋的是枚铜壳点38子弹
We know the last thing that went through his mind was a copper-jacketed .38
这些钥匙都焦了
These keys are pretty charred.
估计Mandy弄不到指纹了
I doubt Mandy's going to get any prints off them.
这是块旧的Hux俱乐部赌场筹码
It's an old Hux Club casino chip.
Hampton Huxley 那个死掉的色情杂♥志♥出版商?
Hampton Huxley, the dead porno mag guy?
那可不叫色情 那叫生活方式
It's not porno, it's a lifestyle.
那是80年代一段转瞬即逝的辉煌时光
For one brief, shining moment in the 80's,
衣着暴露的小妞 在Hux俱乐部端鸡尾酒 发牌
scantily clad Hux Club Kittens serving cocktails and dealing blackjack
曾是赌城上层人士的至高追求
was the pinnacle of Las Vegas high society.
你怎么混进去的?
How'd you get in?
很可惜 只是在杂♥志♥彩页上略为体会
Sadly, only through the glossy pages of the magazine.
- 我买♥♥来是想看里面的文章 - 好吧
- Which I purchased for the articles. - Okay.
- Wendy 后座发现血迹 - 嗯
- Wendy, I got blood on the backseat. - Okay.
还有其他东西
Along with something else.
点22LR弹 只是小玩意
.22 L-R. A peashooter round.
- 实际上有两把枪 - 对
- So there are actually two guns involved. - Yeah.
这是其中一把
And I've got one of them.
- Hodges - 别紧张 只是个带扣
- Hodges. - Relax. It's just a belt buckle.
- 给喜欢枪的人 - 我喜欢
- For people who love guns. - I love guns.
金属里有个印记
There's a print here etched into the metal.
指纹油脂里的盐分和氨基酸 经过一段时间会腐蚀金属
Salts and amino acids from fingerprint oil can chemically etch metal over time.
高温大大加快了腐蚀过程
Heat greatly accelerates the process.
在纵火案里时而会遇到
You sometimes see it in arson investigations.
指纹属于Wiley Schindler
The print belongs to Wiley Schindler.
他的工作卡在系统内有记录
He's in the system off a work card.
这个带扣看着非常眼熟
This buckle looks so familiar.
这是Vanderfield迷你点22吗?
Is this a Vanderfield Arms mi .22?
怎么了 是啊
Why, yes, it is.
是种隐藏式左轮枪
It's a concealable revolver.
很适合不相信任何人的家伙
Perfect for the man who trusts no one.
我父亲就有一把
My dad had one.
Schindles住在堪萨斯城
Schindles address is listed as Kansas City.
他是个收藏家
He's a collectables dealer.
我搜索了他
I Googled him.
5月11日到18日间 我在拉斯维加斯
I'll be hightailing it to Las Vegas from May 11 to the 18th
参加绿谷庄园世界古董交易大会
for the World Collectables Trade Fair at The Green Valley Ranch.
如果你想谈生意 请打电♥话♥给我
If you want to sit down to talk turkey, give me a call.
知道吗 他就在城里
What do you know, he's in town.
我准备去谈笔生意
I'm ready to talk turkey.
没错 先生 这是Bugsy Siegel 亲自挑选的原产水晶门把
Yes, sir, those are the original crystal doorknobs handpicked by Bugsy Siegel himself
用于他为Lana Turner 定制的私人浴室设备
for the bathroom suite that he personally customized for Lana Turner
在1945年的弗拉明戈 想象一下
at the Flamingo back in 1945.Now think about it--
Lana抚摸着手把时 肯定是赤身裸体
Lana had to be naked as a jaybird when she fondled those knobs.
你的品味很高雅 我想让你拥有整套...
You have exquisite taste.I'm prepared to let you have the entire set for--
让我想想... 哦 谢谢你 亲爱的
let me see... Oh, thank you, darling.
- Wiley Schindler? - 我就是
- Wiley Schindler? - That I am.
请稍等片刻 朋友 我们谈点生意
Just give us a moment, friend. Doing a little business here.
我们也是 我们需要谈谈
So are we. We need to talk.
- 靴子不错 - 谢谢
- Nice boots. - Thank you.
- 我才买♥♥不久 你也想要一双? - 抱歉
- I just got 'em. You looking for a pair? - Excuse me.
认识这两个人吗?
You know these two guys?
不是很熟 几天前碰到过
Can't say I know 'em well. Just met 'em the other day.
在哪 怎么碰到的?
Where and how?
在厄尔巴 吃东西的时候
A little greasy spoon in Elba.
我只是去吃点东西
I just pulled in to get some grub.
出乎意料地 有样东西吸引了我
And much to my surprise, I saw something there I liked.
我说很喜欢她的耳环 问她买♥♥耳环的地方还有没有货
I told her I admired her earrings and asked her if there was any more where those came from.
她说要打个电♥话♥问问
She said she'd make a call.
这儿有200个筹码
So there's 200 chips in here.
300块全部归你
300 bucks, you can have the whole kit and caboodle.
一个子儿都不能少
We ain't taking a penny less.
我得想想 伙计 好大一笔钱
I don't know, fellas. That's a lot of money.
秘诀就在让他们以为占了你便宜
See, you got to make the other fella think he's getting over on you.
我的婚礼是在Hux举办的 现在...
My wife and I got married at the Hux and, now...
你也不想给妻子买♥♥廉价货吧
You do not want to go cheap on your wife.
Loretta去世了 我是买♥♥给自己
Loretta's gone. The chips are just for me.
他们一开口 我就知道会以一块一枚的价格成交
See, I knew we were going to settle on a dollar a chip the minute they opened their mouths.
200块 一块一枚 就成交
200. That's a buck apiece. You got a deal.
装作很痛苦 让他们自我感觉良好
Let 'em see your pain. Make 'em feel good, and then...
行 成交
Okay, deal.
有些事你不得不耍些小手段
There's few things in life that'll make an old man's nipples hard, and that qualifies.
你说了你是收藏家吗?
You tell 'em you're a collectables dealer?
从没
It never came up.
之后我就没见过他俩
That's the last time I saw either one of them.
我问问 你会说这些筹码值多少?
Just out of curiosity, what would you say the chips are worth?
人家出得起多少就卖♥♥多少
Whatever the market will bear.
的确这些天都是熊市
Well, it is pretty much a bear market these days.
这名男子死了
So this guy's dead...
而这名男子不见踪影
and this guy's turning out to be pretty hard to find.
可能他杀了那个人 畏罪潜逃
Maybe this guy killed that one and then took a powder.
也可能你杀了这个人 然后把他赶走了
Or maybe you killed this guy and chased this guy away.
你开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
我们在犯罪现场找到了 你收藏的点22带扣
We did find the belt buckle of your concealed . 22 at the scene.
他们很喜欢那玩意 又大又帅气
Well, they admired it-- big, handsome thing that it is.
我就送给他们了
So I gave it to 'em to seal the deal.
那我和你做笔新交易
Well, I'm making you a new deal.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
1981年 Hux俱乐部开业时 就像那本畅销男性杂♥志♥变成现实
When the Hux Club opened in 1981, it was as if the great men's magazine had come to life.
但天堂的花♥园♥无法在地面上撑多久
But like all gardens in paradise, it couldn't last long here on Earth.
Hux与合伙人意见不合 就退出了
Hux had a falling out with his partners and pulled out of the venture,
并带走了所有的商标
taking all his trademarks with him.
他们改建了赌场 但少了Hux和他的美女 生意不佳
They remodeled the casino, but without Hux and his Kittens to bring the bang,
赌场更名为新巴比伦后 很快灭亡了
so to speak, the New Babylon as they renamed it, died a quick and painful death.
根据博♥彩♥委员会的记录
Now according to the gaming commission records,
Hux俱乐部的筹码都销毁了
all of the chips from the Hux Club were destroyed.
法律规定赌场关闭时必须如此
Well, it's the law when you close a casino.
Sam炸掉城♥堡♥赌场时 就把所有 旧筹码埋在日蚀大楼的地基下
When Sam imploded the Rampart, he buried all the old chips in the foundation of the Eclipse.
所以剩余的筹码成了收藏品
Which is precisely why surviving chips become collectables.
带着Hampton Huxley光环的物品
You throw in a Hampton Huxley aura and you have got an item
已经被拍卖♥♥到了一万美元
that auctions for up to $10,000 in mint condition.
很显然 剩余的筹码没几枚
Apparently there's less than a dozen of these in existence.
直到今日
Until today.
我们从Wiley Schindler 的房♥间找到了这些
We recovered these from Wiley Schindler's hotel room.
172枚筹码 和五万现金
172 chips-- and $50,000 in cash.
我和交易会上很多人谈过
So I spoke to so people at the trade show.
他们说你卖♥♥了不少Hux筹码 给不同的收藏家
Said that you sold more than a few Hux chips to a bunch of different collectors.
这也不至于进监狱吧
I wasn't aware you could put a man in jail for that.
- 你进来是因为我认为你杀人了 - 事实上我没有
- You're in jail 'cause I think you're a killer. - Which I'm not.
我可不这么认为 知道吗?
Let's agree to disagree, okay?
以后30年里
You know, for about 30 years,
喜爱筹码的人们会备感欣慰
some people who care about these things had to be consoled
因为Hux俱乐部筹码已为数不多
because there were so few of these casino chips from the famed Hux Club in existence.
而你却带着数百计的筹码现身
And then you show up with a couple hundred of them.
我说过那些筹码的来历
I told you how I got those.
我看是这么回事
Here's what I think happened.
你 Bruno和Huston一起设了个局
I think you and Bruno and Huston cooked up a scheme
把假筹码掺着卖♥♥出去
to put some counterfeit chips in circulation.
我从不卖♥♥赝品
I never sold anything to anybody that wasn't what I said it was.
这么说你熄了火 走到沙漠里
So you end up in the car going out to the desert.
有人透露了一些事 而有人有所隐瞒
Somebody says something, somebody doesn't say something.
然后就怪了
Things get weird.
某个家伙的脑门上多了个子弹孔
And a guy gets a bullet hole in his head.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表