这是新的毒检报告?
is that the expanded tox report?
是的
Yes, it is.
检查了600份代谢物却没发现异样
Searched 600 metabolites and nothing unusual.
这样一来 Kelly先生就成了 我们三周来第三个死因不明者
That makes mr. Kelly our third undetermined in three weeks.
这下法医长又要找我麻烦了 他会写报告 削减我们的预算
Chief coroner's gonna be on my butt.Conduct a review,cut the budget.
我到过现场 很普通 母亲回家 发现他剧烈抽搐 用了心肺复苏术
I was at the scene.Pretty standard--mother came home,found him convulsing, tried cpr.
他没有癫痫病史 体内只有少量兴♥奋♥剂♥ 但根本不足以致命
No prior history of seizures,only trace amounts of meth in his system,not enough to kill him.
把他放进那两具尸体旁边的格子
Put him in the meat locker next to the other two.
我一定要查出个究竟
I'm gonna figure this out.
你可欠我个大人情 医生
I'm doing you a solid here, doc.
一般来说 除非你判定案件性质 否则我不能入室调查
Technically,I can't investigate until you rule mr. Kelly's death either a homicide or suspicious crcs.
我会给你"Love"节目的票
I'll give you my tickets to love.
我已经看过两次了
I've seen it, twice.
好吧好吧
All right.
我接电♥话♥ 你先去 我随后就到
I've got a call--I'll meet you up there.
知道了!
All right!
好的 没问题
okay. Sure.
Kelly太太 我是Catherine Willows 犯罪实验室的!我们之前通过电♥话♥!
Mrs. Kelly, this is catherine willows from the crime lab!We spoke earlier!
- Kelly太太? - 恩?
- mrs. Kelly? - Yeah?
Kelly太太 我是Catherine Willows 犯罪实验室的
Mrs. Kelly, I'm, uh, catherine willows from the crime lab.
我给你留过言
I left you a message.
Catherine!
catherine!
Catherine!
catherine!
Catherine! 你怎么啦?!
catherine! are you okay?!
谢天谢地
Thank god.
她朝我扑过来 我刚拔枪 她就倒下了
She jumped me. I pulled my gun and she just collapsed.
她死了...你在流血
she's dead... and you're bleeding.
总比死的是我要好
That's better than the other way around.
犯罪现场调查 第九季 第22集 死亡列车
CSI Season09 Episode22 The Gone Dead Train
我问了几个邻居
So I talked to the neighbors.
都说Kelly太太人不错
Nobody had anything bad to say about mrs. Kelly.
他们都叫她圣人
In fact, they all called her a saint.
她是特教老师
She's a special ed teacher.
她很受欢迎 特别是孩子们 流浪狗 和所有需要帮助的人
She's a friend to kids,stray dogs,and anybody with a problem.
那我肯定是遇到她的邪恶版克隆了
Well, I must have met her evil clone.
规章制度的存在自有必要性 你应该先找我
You know,there's a reason there's a protocol. You should have calledx7fx7fe first.
我只是帮医生的忙
I was doing this as a favor to doc.
好吧 这事可能会变得很麻烦
Yeah, this thing could have escalated easily and got out of hand.
下次记得要先通知我
Next time, you call me.
是 你说得对
Yes, you're right.
很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
谢谢
thank you.
她怎么样了?
How is she?
她没事 只是被咬了
Vitals are stable,but the attacker bit her,
她也不记得什么时候打过破伤风针
and she's not sure when she had her last tetanus shot.
我看看伤口
Let me see.
我叫你来要办这案子 因为我只能作为证人
I just called you so that you could work the case 'cause I'm a witness.
Nick已经进去了
Nick's already inside.
Catherine 不用逞强了
Catherine, don't be a tough guy.
- Jeff 你送她去医院 - 遵命 长官
- Jeff, get her to the hospital. - Yes, sir.
- 晚上好 教授 - 你好 Nick
- Evening, professor. - Nick.
"为令郎Brent的逝去 致以最深切的哀悼"
"Extending deep and heartfelt sympathies in the death of your son brent."
Darla Kelly的儿子六天前死了
Darla kelly's son died six days ago.
这可能就是她精神崩溃的原因
Thinking that's probably what drove her over the edge.
拉斯维加斯免费门诊 普通胰岛素 Shaw医生
LAS*****
嘿 你看看这个
hey, check it out.
在Brent的台子上找到一包兴♥奋♥剂♥ 废纸篓里还有包空的
Found a baggy of meth in brent's dresser and an empty one in the trash can.
他在老妈鼻子底下嗑药啊
Looks like he was a tweaker living in mama's trailer.
兴♥奋♥剂♥能让人更强壮 更凶悍 还会变得易怒 胡思乱想
Meth can make you stronger,meaner, angry, paranoid.
可能他妈妈也在嗑 所以才会有今天这举动
Maybe she was using, too, which would explain her behavior.
她还活着 但处于昏迷 可能遭性侵犯
I found her alive but unconscious. Possible sexual assault.
- 找到身份证吗? - 手袋或钱包都没有
- Got an id? - No purse,no wallet.
我的人还在挨家挨户询问
My guys are still knocking on doors.
裤子和鞋子就在她边上 医护人员把这个脱下来了
Found her pants and shoes next to the body,and the paramedics took this off her.
谁报的案?
Who called it in?
是Murphy先生
Uh,Mr. Murphy.
他说上班时看见她躺在他的卡车下面
Claims that he found her lying under his truck when he was leaving for work.
他的妻子也这么说 我们会查明是不是实话
His wife corroborated his story. We'll see if it holds up.
这件衣服背面有磨损
Got some abrasions on the back of the shirt.
前面掉了几颗纽扣
Couple of buttons missing on the front.
裤子上有白色物质
White substance on the pants.
可能是精♥液♥
Could be semen.
干掉的血迹
Dried blood pool.
她可能在这里躺了挺久
She was probably out here for a while.
那个盒子上有血滴 都是水平方向 离地面超过八英寸
Some blood drops on the box-- mostly horizontal,more than eight inches off the ground.
说明她倒地后还有人打她
Somebody hit her when she was already down.
也许她是被踢到卡车下面去的
Maybe she was kicked under the truck.
这是拖拽痕迹
Got a drag trail.
看看走向
See where it leads.
Kelly太太人很好
Mrs. Kelly was such a nice lady.
她在马歇尔溪流小学兼♥职♥ 所以没了医疗保险
She lost her health insurance when she went part-time at Marshall Creek Elementary.
可偏偏老生病
Poor thing was always getting sick.
搜查令包括了她的儿子 他也是这里的病人?
The warrant includes her son. Was he a patient here as well?
Brent吗? 是的 他以背部的伤为借口来过几次
Brent? Yeah,he came in a few times feigning a back injury.
你知道为什么吗?
Why is that,you think?
他想搞点镇静剂
He was trying to score some oxycodone.
- 几周前Shaw医生坚持取消了他的资格 - 是吗?
- A couple weeks ago,Dr. Shaw had to forcibly remove him. - Really?
我有他的材料
I have his file,too.
他是个很可怕的人
He was a terrible human being.
我以前还怀疑他虐待自己的母亲
I used to suspect that he was abusing his mother,
可是当我问起Kelly太太 她立刻闭口不谈
but when I asked Mrs. Kelly about it,she clammed right up.
这上面写Kelly太太三天前打电♥话♥来 说自己有类似流感的症状
It says re that Mrs. Kelly called the clinic three days ago complaining of flu-like symptoms,
这里的人叫她服用止痛药好好休息 是这样吗?
and someone told her to take an analgesic and get some rest. Does that sound right?
你觉得这和她的死有关?
Do you think that contributed to her death?
我还不知道 我会查清楚
I don't know yet,but I'm gonna find out.
* 今晨一觉醒来 *
* I woke up this morning
* 我的虾死光了 *
* And all my shrimp was dead
* 今晨一觉醒来 *
* I woke up this morning
* 噢 我的虾死光了 *
* Ooh,all my shrimp was dead.
死虾蓝调 Robert Johnson的歌♥
Dead Shrimp Blues-- Robert Johnson.
1936年11月27号♥ 星期五 在德州圣安东尼奥录制
Recorded Friday,November 27,a936,San Antonio,Texas.
君特酒店 距离阿♥拉♥莫三个街区 你也喜欢蓝调?
The Gunter Hotel,three blocks from the Alamo. You're a blues man?
这还用说
Is fat meat greasy?
我在芝加哥法医大会上弄到这唱片
I got this record in Chicago at the MEs' convention.
那家伙50块就出手了
Guy let it go for 50 bucks.
他不知道这张唱片的价值
The man didn't know what he had.
- 这是毒检报告? - 是的
- Is that the tox report? - Yes.
她体内没有药物 Henry反复检查了两次
No drugs in her system. Henry ran the panel twice.
真搞不懂
I don't get it.
这是我这个月第四例死因不明了
This is my fourth undetermined this month.
Kelly太太一直和儿子住一起
Mrs. Kelly lived with her son.
可能你要找的是某种病原体
Maybe you're looking for some kind of pathogen.
传染性的 病毒? 细菌? 微生物?
Something infectious-- a virus,bacteria,microorganism?
我已经排除了淋病 病毒性肝炎 梅毒 葡萄球菌
I've already ruled out gonorrhea,viral hepatitis,syphilis,staphylococcus,
非♥典♥型肺炎 脑膜炎 心内膜炎 流感 西尼罗河病毒 以及SARS病毒的可能性
atypical pneumonia,meningitis,endocarditis,influenza,West Nile,and SARS.
那一定是国外传来的
Then it has to be an exotic.
其他几具尸体还留着吗?
Did you hold the rest of the bodies?
跟我来
Walk this way.
Brent Kelly 22岁 周五在不明痉挛后死亡
Brent Kelly,22,died Friday night after an unexplained seizure.
Leeland Jacobs 33岁 有前科 两周前独自死在他的公♥寓♥里
Leeland Jacobs,33,ex-con,died alone in his apartment two weeks ago.
他在死前表现出攻击倾向
Says here he displayed aggressive behavior prior to his death.
体内发现可♥卡♥因♥ 但不是死于吸毒过量
Found cocaine in his system,but he didn't OD.
可♥卡♥因♥会导致精神分♥裂♥和心力衰竭
Depending upon your genetic disposition,cocaine can trigger schizophrenia and heart failure.
他不是死于心力衰竭
It wasn't a heart failure.
我不能肯定是不是精神分♥裂♥
I can't tell you if he was schizo.
找不到他的医疗记录
We couldn't find any medical records.
Scotty Belinsky 27岁
Scotty Belinsky. 27.
三周前死亡 在浴室被发现 也有前科
Died three weeks ago. Found in his bathroom. Another ex-con.
我让Brass查了Belinsky 和Jacobs的背景
I had Brass run backgrounds on Belinsky and Jacobs.
两者没有明显关联
No apparent connections.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表