解剖了那个被亲信所背叛的人
On the body of a man betrayed by those he knew well.
JN武器 头颅伤 吻合
JN***MATCH
摩托车上那把刀上的血迹是死者的
The blood on the knife that you found in the motorcycle seat was the victim's.
这把刀与两处伤口吻合
And I was able to match that knife to two of his wounds:
胸骨和左太阳穴的刺伤
the stab to the sternum and the left temple.
其他刀呢?
What about the other knives?
双刃的 锯齿的 滑刃的
Double-edged, serrated, smooth blade--
没有一个与尸体伤口吻合
none of which was a match to the tool marks on the body.
这些刀上的血迹也都不属于死者
And none of the blood on those knives came back to the victim.
但从Hodges收集的刀上 我在DNA数据库中搜到两条记录
But I did get two CODIS hits from the knives that Hodges collected.
这两个都是正义之犬的成员
These guys were both members of the Righteous Dogs,
他们的尸块散落在 莫哈韦沙漠中两英里范围内
and their body parts were found scattered across two miles of the Mojave.
可能在厨房♥里被分尸
Probably carved them up in the kitchen.
爆兵帮和正义之犬是敌对帮会
The Blasters and the Dogs are rival gangs.
去年 两帮在毒品交易上的斗争升级
There's been a war over drug turf escalating over the last year.
杀死Nettles的凶器 我们还是只找到一把
We still only have one of the knives used to kill Nettles.
肯定不止
There had to be others.
警♥察♥接到报♥警♥后 一分钟就赶到了 就一分钟
All right, the police arrived one minute, just one minute, after the 911 call.
其它凶器不会太远
Those other knives couldn't have gone very far.
不 我很感谢 Conrad 真的
No.I appreciate that, Conrad, I do,
但我不需要调离 真的
but there's no need for me to recuse myself, really. No.
如果情况有变 我会告诉你 好吗?
If the situation changes, yeah, I'll, uh, I'll let you know. Okay?
得挂了 谢谢
I got to go. Thank you.
Rita
Rita.
- 能进来吗? - 当然
- Can I come in? - Oh, sure, sure.
- 这没关系吧? - 不 没关系
- I hope this is okay. - No. It's fine.
他们让我来填下表格 没关系吧
Uh, they asked me to come down about some paperwork. I hope this is okay.
进来吧 进来 请坐
Come in. Please, come in. Sit down.
坐下吧 坐下
Sit down. Please, sit down.
我能帮你吗? 你有什么需要?
Can I get you anything? Do you want anything at all?
- 你的肩膀? - Rita
- A shoulder? - Oh, Rita.
我知道 在这儿不合适 对不起
No. I know. I know. This isn't the place for that. I'm sorry.
不是这样的 不是这样的
That's not it. That's not it. That's not it.
你怎么从没说过你是警♥察♥?
Why didn't you ever tell me that you were a cop?
什么? 我没? 我以为...
What? I didn't? I-I thought...
是的 我没说过 我...
No, I guess not. I...
我都告诉你我结婚了
I told you that I was married.
算吧 咱们别...
Uh, kind of. Let's not, um...
我们现在用不着谈那些 那不重要
We don't really have to talk about that now. That's not important, all right?
- 都过去了 - 听着...不是 我想...
- We've been over that. - Look... No, I want...
我想...向你解释 我...
I want to ex... explain to you. I...
什么都用不着解释
You don't have to explain anything to me.
我每天都给他队长打电♥话♥ 因为连续几周
I was calling his captain every day because weeks are going by,
我都没有Jack的消息
and I'm not hearing from Jack.
有一次我半夜醒来
I woke up once in the middle of the night.
发现他溜回来 正从我钱包偷钱
He had snuck in, and he was stealing some money out of my purse.
他好像磕了药
He was on drugs or something. I don't know.
他开始打我 而我...
He started hitting me. And I was...
我拉住他的衬衫 想阻止他...
I was pulling on his shirt, trying to get him to stop it, and I...
- 我看见那个名字Tonya... - 哦
- I see the name Tonya... - Yeah.
他胸口上的纹身...
tattooed on his chest, and...
他把其它女人的名字烙在身上
How could he ever be my husband again
怎么还能再做我的丈夫? 我...
after he'd had another woman's name burned into his skin like that? I...
- Rita... - 以前我没讲实话...
- Rita... - I didn't tell you the truth...
- 是因为我害怕 - 对不起
- because I was afraid. - I'm sorry.
因为我...我处理的不好
Because I, uh... I handled it badly.
我当时不够得体...
I was not very graceful about...
Jim?
Jim?
- 对不起 打扰一下 - 哦 没事 怎么了?
- I'm sorry. Excuse me. - Yeah. No. What? What's up?
你说Tonya Charles释放时要通知你
Said you wanted to know when Tonya Charles is released.
对
Right.
- Rita? - 啊?
- Rita? - Yeah?
我们正竭尽全力找出真凶
We are doing everything we can to find the killer of your husband.
迷路了?
You lost?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
- 你的汽车呢? - 我正实践一项理论
- Where's your car? - I'm working a theory.
有多件凶器 我们只找到一件
Now, there are multiple murder weapons. We only have one.
我又在附近找过了 没有
I checked the perimeter again. They're not here.
警员说他们到达时 有两个车手逃跑了
All right, first responding said that a couple of bikers got away just as they showed up.
也许他们带着刀跑了
Okay. Yeah, maybe they took the knives with them.
好 假设我是他们之一 我知道警♥察♥来了
All right, I'm one of them. I know the police are rolling.
我不想被抓住身上带着凶器
I don't want to get picked up carrying the weapon,
所以我得尽快扔了 对吧?
so I'm going to ditch them as quickly as possible, right?
对 不过你可以开局里的车搜查
Right. But you know, you can use your department vehicle to look for that stuff.
想抓老鼠 就得像老鼠那样行动
You want to catch a rat, you move like a rat.
好吧 警员分别从东边和西边过来
Okay. Yeah. Yeah, responding units came in from the east and the west.
好 南面是居民区 惹人耳目
All right, south of here is residential. Too many eyes, too many ears.
我从北面找起
I'll start looking north.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我找到的刀都与死者身上的刀痕吻合
All the knives I found match tool marks on the victim's body.
提取的指纹与在押的无名车手吻合
And the prints we lifted match five of the bikers we have in custody,
但他们什么都不说
but none of them are talking.
如果没有关于其他车手的证据
Well, if we don't find evidence on the rest of the bikers,
地方检察官就要释放他们了
the D.A.'s going to start releasing them.
- 我着手做 - 谢谢
- I'm on it. - Thanks.
- 你找我? - 是的
- You paged me? - Yeah.
我弄到了那间酒吧的电♥话♥记录
I got the call records from that phone at the bar.
晚上10:02有一个呼入电♥话♥
There was an incoming call at 10:02 p. m.
好 那证实了卧底警官的说法
Okay, well, that's consistent with the undercover officer's statement.
从哪儿打来的?
Where did it originate?
像是个公用电♥话♥
Looks like it was from a pay phone.
给酒吧的电♥话♥是从我们警局打出去的?
The call to the bar came from our police department?
Nettles被另一个警♥察♥出♥卖♥♥♥了?
Was Nettles dimed out by another cop?
他们正在查看电♥话♥打出后的监控录像
They're checking surveillance footage from the time of that call.
Jim 我听说你和这个案子 有潜在利益冲突
Jim, I've heard you got a potential conflict of interest in this case.
不 我没有
No, I don't.
好了 你发现什么了?
Okay, what do you got?
打电♥话♥者的清晰图像
Have a clean shot of the caller.
好吧 播放
All right, let's run it.
是Rita
That's Rita.
现在真的有冲突了
I'd say you got a conflict now.
我不明白我为什么在这儿 我又没杀Jack
I don't know why I'm here. I didn't kill Jack.
说说你给爆兵俱乐部打电♥话♥的事
Tell me about your call to the Blasters' clubhouse.
你怎么有电♥话♥号♥码?
How did you get that number?
Jack给我的
Jack gave it to me.
以防万一 不过我得说找Joey Niagra
In case of emergencies, I'm supposed to call and ask for Joey Niagra,
而且得说我是他妈妈
and say that I'm his mother.
- 你在电♥话♥里是这么说的吗? - 是的
- So, that's what you're doing in the photo? - Yes.
为什么用这里的电♥话♥?
Why did you use the phone here?
- 为了让我们以为是警♥察♥打的? - 不是
- So that we'd think a cop made the call? - No.
你说什么了?
What did you say?
我说找Jack 我...找Joey 我...
I-I asked for Jack. I... For Joey. I-I...
我只是...我只想听听他的声音
I just... I just wanted to hear his voice.
不对 你说了他是警♥察♥ 对吗?
No. No. You told them he was a cop. Isn't that right?
没有!
No!
你承认你已经失去他了 但如果离婚 你能得到什么?
You admitted you'd already lost him, but if you got a divorce, you'd end up with, what?
一堆债务和抵押款都不值的房♥子?
A pile of debt, and a house worth less than the mortgage. Right?
你要说什么?
What are you doing?
只消一个电♥话♥ 你就得到了 他的死亡体恤金和养老金
With one phone call, you got his death benefit and his pension.
不是那样!
That's not true!
Tonya从风化科得到消息
Tonya managed to get word back to Vice.
- 墨西哥来的可♥卡♥因♥货船抵岸了 - 在哪?
- A cocaine shipment's in from Mexico. - Where?
她不知道 不管在哪 Scratch告诉他们要弃货
She doesn't know. Wherever Scratch told them to drop it off.
所以必须找出Scratch 然后就能找到毒品
So, we got to find out who Scratch is. He'll lead us to the drugs.
同时正义之犬也在街上搜寻呢
In the meantime, Righteous Dogs are cruising the streets.
我们得抢他们前面
We need to find that coke before they do.
又释放几个机车女人
Looks like they released some more of the old ladies.
是啊
Yep.
那是死者的女朋友
There goes the victim's girlfriend.
这里是C05-Stokes 我在巴士顿南部的宿命牧场
This is Charlie-05-Stokes. I'm on Rancho Destino south of Barston.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表