It's the personal costs that are too high.
的确是个人代价太高了
There's so much more you need to do with your life.
你的人生当中还有太多 值得一做的事情
There's so much more than this.
比现在所做的值得得多
There has to be an end, Scully.
一定要有个结束 史卡莉
In spite of a great deal of effort,
尽管做了大量努力
no one seems to be able to find this U.F.O. Of yours.
还是没人能找到你的不明飞行物
Of course they can't.
他们当然找不到
You know why? 'Cause it's not here.
因为它根本不在这里
It's there, Alex.
它在那里 亚历克斯
I'm certain of it.
我非常肯定
Hidden in plain sight.
近在眼前
You listen to me.
你给我听着
If you're gonna play games, Mulder and Scully,
如果你还要玩下去 穆德和史卡莉
they're gonna beat me to it.
他们会比我先找到的
Are you saying that Mulder and Scully
你是说穆德与史卡莉
are there looking for the U.F.O.?
也在那里找不明飞行物吗
They're looking for a missing deputy.
他们在找失踪的副警长
Well, they're looking for the right thing,
他们东西找对了
but in the wrong place.
不过找错地方了
You sent me looking for a ship.
你派我来是要找飞船的
Find the deputy, find the ship.
找到了副警长 就找到了飞船
Who is it?
是谁啊
Ray?
雷
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
噢 我的天呀 噢 我的天呀
I was so worried.
我好担心你
I-I was so sure...
我、我非常确信…
What did they do to you this time?
它们这次对你做了什么
Ray, talk to me.
雷 跟我说话
You're not my husband.
你不是我的丈夫
No! No!
不
What happened, Billy?
发生什么事 比利
Teresa's gone. She's been taken. They took her.
泰瑞莎失踪了 她被抓走了 它们干的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
The door was open.
门没关
Scully.
史卡莉…
The floor.
看地板
What do you see?
你觉得是什么
The same thing as out on the road. We've seen it before.
和公路上的东西是一样的 我们之前也见过
Yeah.
没错
I have. We both have.
我见过 我们都见过
What is it?
那是什么
It's a biological toxin...
是一种生物毒素…
emitted as a gas through the bloodstream.
通过血液 以气体形式散发
From who? From what is arguably...
从谁身上来的 可以证明来自于…
an alien.
外星人
Oh.
噢
You okay? Yeah.
没事吧 还好
You sure?
你肯定吗
Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks.
肯定 我很好 谢谢
Thank you, Greta.
谢谢你 葛丽塔
Why the trouble to bring Krycek here
干嘛这么费事 先把克莱切克带来
and then toy with him?
然后又耍他
Do you trust Alex, Marita?
你信任亚历克斯吗 玛丽塔
Then why bring him here at all? You misunderstand.
那为何还要带他来 你误会了
I've great faith that Alex will find the ship.
我深信亚历克斯 会找到飞船的
But if I told him how,
但如果我告诉他怎么找
he'd be tempted to sell the information.
他一定禁不住诱惑 会出♥售♥这个情报
And you're certain it's there? Oh, yes.
你肯定飞船就在那儿 噢 当然
But it won't be there forever.
不过不会永远在那里
It's rebuilding itself.
它正在自我修复
If he finds the ship, then what?
如果他找到了飞船 又能怎样
To possess it...
拥有了它…
is to possess the answer to all things.
也就拥有了一切问题的答案
Every possible imaginable question.
每一个能想像到的问题
To God?
对上帝
There's no God, Marita.
根本没有上帝 玛丽塔
What we call God is only alien
我们所谓的上帝就是外星人
an intelligence much greater than us.
一种比我们更文明的智能
They're coming here, aren't they?
他们正在赶来 是不是
They're only coming back.
他们只是回来
Mulder?
穆德
Hey!
嘿
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿 你在做什么
I was just standing there. Is that against the law?
我就是站着 犯法了吗
You know this guy? Yeah.
你认识这人吗 认识
What are you doing, Richie? They took him.
你在做什么 理奇 它们抓走了他
They took Gary. He-He was just gone.
它们抓走了加利 他…他不见了
Relax. Slow down. They're out there!
放轻 说慢点 他们就在那里
I don't care what your dad says, Billy. My dad?
我才不信你老爸说的话 比利 我爸
He was out there too. He knows.
他也在那里 他知道
I was shining my flashlight in the dark,
当时很黑 我打着手电筒
looking for the U.F.O.,
在找不明飞行物
and, uh,
然后…
the beam hit this spot in space,
光线照在了这个地方
like it bent the light.
就好像被弯曲了
And then what happened?
然后发生什么事
Well, I yelled, "Gary!"
我就大声叫:“加利 ”
And I looked, but he wasn't there.
然后回头看 但他不在那里
He wasn't anywhere, man.
哪里都不见他
And then the flashlight got really hot, and I dropped it.
然后手电筒突然变得很烫 我就把它丢了
Uh, it was right around here somewhere.
呃 应该就在这里附近
Oh, hey, here it is.
喂 就在这里
Scully?
史卡莉
Scully?
史卡莉
Scully.
史卡莉
You want some water? What happened to her?
你要喝点水吗 她怎么了
Can you just get her some water?
你能给她拿点水来吗
I just... I just...
我…我刚才…
I just hit the ground.
我刚才摔倒了
Here, lie still.
来 躺好
Why is this happening to me?
我这是怎么了
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
What the hell's going on, Mulder? I don't know.
到底怎么回事 穆德 我也不知道
But these aren't just random abductions, Scully.
不过看来这并非只是 随机的绑♥架♥ 史卡莉
We've gotta warn Billy Miles of that. Of... Of what?
我们必须提醒比利·迈尔斯 提醒…什么
These abductees aren't just systematically being taken.
这些遭绑♥架♥的人 并非只是常规地被抓走
They're not coming back.
他们不会回来了
Dad?
爸
Billy?
比利
What are you doing? You stay where you are.
你在干什么 站在原地别动
Billy, it's me. I said, stay where you are!
比利 是我 我说了 站在原地
Damn it, Billy, listen to me. No.
该死 比利 听我说 不
I don't know who you are, but you are not gonna take me.
我不知道你是谁 不过你别想抓走我
I'm your father.
我是你的父亲
Are you gonna shoot your father?
你要向你的父亲开枪吗
If you're my father,
如果你是我的父亲
then why won't you believe me?
为何你不相信我
I believe you, Billy. I...
我相信你 比利 我…
I just want it all to go away.
我只是希望 一切都过去
Give me the gun, son.
把枪给我 儿子
Billy?
比利
Billy!
比利
Agent Mulder? What's our punishment this time?
穆德探员 这次的处罚是什么
Thumb screws or 40 lashes?
夹手指还是鞭打四十下
Come on in, Walter. Sit a spell.
进来吧 沃特 坐下歇会儿
This could be the last time you take
这有可能是你最后一次
a trip down to these offices.
来这个办公室观光了
You went to Oregon.
你去了俄勒冈州
Guilty as charged.
罪名成立
And if they're coming down on you for that,
如果上面怪罪到你头上
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表