The woods near where the deputy was killed.
树林里警官被杀的地方附近
Tony never came clean about what he was doing out there.
汤尼从未解释过他为何在那儿
Well, maybe that's why the deputy was killed.
也许这就是副警长为何被杀的原因
Maybe he got too close to the truth.
也许他离真♥相♥太近了
Chastity, we don't have to be doing this.
卡斯迪 我们不要这么做
I told you, I took care of things with Max.
我说过 我会阻止马思的
No, you didn't, and you shouldn't have tried.
不 你不行 你都不应该去尝试
He was gonna kill his father. I had to stop him.
他差点杀了他父亲 我阻止了他
You stopped him because he let you.He let you.
你能阻止他 他是让着你的
He was slowing down. Tony, you've slowed down too.
他慢下来了 汤尼 你也会慢下来的
If we don't get back to the cave before Max does,
如果我们比马思早回到洞里
we're history.
我们就成了历史了
Hurry! I'll catch up.
快点 我会跟上的
Chastity?
卡斯迪
Are you okay?
你没关系吧
You're late, kid.
你们迟了 孩子
What did you do to her? She took a swing at me.
你对她做了什么 她背叛了我
You believe that? You got it all turned around.
你相信吗 都是你的错
Come on, man.
来吧 伙计
Who do you think you're dealin' with?
你以为你和谁打交道
All I ever wanted was you to be my friend, Tony.
我只想你做我的朋友 汤尼
You stuck a knife in my back.
而你在背后捅我一刀
And now I'm gonna mess you up.
现在我让你消失
I'm sorry, Tony.
对不起 汤尼
I can't go back.
我回不去了
Chastity?
卡斯迪
Did the U.S.G.S. Show up?
国家地质局的人检查过了吗
Eighteen geologists and three semis full of gear.
共去了18名地质学家和2台侦测仪
They covered every inch of that cave.
他们检查了山洞的每寸土地
And what'd they come up with? Nothing.
他们发现了什么 什么也没有
A little bat guano
一些蝙蝠尿
and above normal magnetic field readings,
和磁铁矿屑
but nothing that would cause a physiological effect.
没有可以导致物质变化的东西
What'd you expect them to find, Mulder? I don't know.
你期望他们找到什么 不知道
A vortex like the one in Oregon.
一种可以令器官变化的漩涡
Gravitational aberrations, unique chemical compositions,
让引力变化的化合物
relics that would indicate the cave was a sacred site.
一些残留物能证明那山洞是圣地
Something. Anything. I don't know.
一些东西 什么也好 我也不知道
You and I were both in there, and
我和你都去过那
nothing happened to us. We're still slow-poking around.
却没发生在我们身上 我们还是那么行动缓慢
What if we're too old?
是不是因为我们都太老了
You said teenagers differ...
你是说年轻人不同于..
from adults chemically and physiologically.
成年人无论在化学上还是物理上
What if whatever's in that cave effects only them?
所以那山洞只对他们有效
Well, that's doubtful.
严重怀疑
But no more so than any other theory.
但没有什么其它的理论
I mean, it's worth checking out.
我是说这值得去查查
Yeah? Well, we can't.
是吗 我们不行
As of an hour ago, they pumped concrete into the cave,
因为一小时前 他们用水泥把洞封住了
sealed it for precautionary reasons.
以安全预防问题永远地封住了
We'll never know.
我们永远不会知道了
How's he doin'?
他怎样了
Bruises and muscle strains mostly.
拉伤了大部分肌肉
He'll recover. Go back to being a normal kid.
他会好的 恢复为一个正常的孩子
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表