If he was going to leave town,
要是他打算出城的话
he wouldn't come tell me about it.
也用不着来告诉我
Who said he left town?
谁说他出城了
I don't know. Isn't that what you think happened?
我不知道 你们不是这么认为的吗
No, no. Uh, personally, I think he's dead.
不 不 我个人认为他已经死了
I can't speak for my partner,
我不能代表我的搭档
but I think that whatever it was...
但我认为不管是什么
that killed Donald Pankow also got to Mr. Derwood Spinks.
杀了唐纳德·潘可夫 它也同样杀了德伍得·史平克
What do... What do you mean, whatever it was?
你说的…"不管是什么"…是什么意思
Well, I'll let you in on a little secret.
我告诉你一个小秘密
We've been able to keep it pretty quiet up until now,
一个我们一直守到现在的秘密
but Donald Pankow's brain was missing from his skull.
唐纳德·潘可夫的大脑被人从头颅中取走了
My partner was able to
我搭档还找到了
find something that was previously undetected.
以前从未发现过的东西
It was the tip of what could only be described...
一小块像是鲨鱼牙齿的东西
as a tiny shark's tooth embedded deep in the bone.
深嵌在头骨里
I think we're looking for some kind of genetic freak...
我认为我们要找的是一个基因怪胎
a carnivorous predator as yet unidentified.
一种从未被发现过的肉食掠食者
A monster, if you will.
一个怪物 如果你想这么称呼的话
There's no such thing.
没有这种东西
Well, don't you believe it. This thing definitely qualifies.
喔 你不相信 这种东西是的确存在的
It has a biological imperative to eat.
它有着与生俱来的强烈食欲
I think it even ate that ground chuck you threw away.
我想它甚至吃了你扔掉的坏牛肉.
Yeah? Why?
是吗 为什么
Because it can't kill with impunity, and it knows it.
因为杀人不可能逍遥法外 而它知道这点
It knows that the more it feeds on humans,
它还知道它吃的人越多
the closer it gets to getting caught.
就越容易被抓住
But the hunger is always there,
但是饥饿总是难以忍♥受
and it satisfies it anyway it can.
它必须想一切办法填饱肚子
I'm-I'm sorry,
对不起
but this is like good cop, insane cop.
不过这听起来好像好警♥察♥ 坏警♥察♥的故事
Why are you telling me all of this?
为什么要告诉我这些
I think you know why.
我想你知道为什么
Thank you, Mr. Roberts.
谢谢你 罗伯茨先生
We'll contact you if we have any further questions.
如果还有问题 我们会再联♥系♥你
Watch out for that monster.
小心那个怪物
Devil's food, with the white sugar frosting.
“魔鬼般的食物 覆盖着白色糖霜”
And it is, like, "Deliver me from evil. "
就像是“带我远离恶魔”
Come on in.
请进来
Come on. So,
请进
I baked three dozen of these...
我为女儿学校的募捐者
for my daughter's school fund-raiser.
烤了整整三打
3:00 in the morning the night before there they are,
在那天凌晨三点的时候 所有这些
all three dozen of'em,
整整三打
lined up and calling to me.
摆在那里召唤着我
Well, you know, in the past,
你们知道 要是在过去
there would have been a good chance
要是有这种好机会
I would've gone through every single last one of them.
我一定一个都不会放过它们
Small world, huh?
世界真小 不是吗
Is this your first time at a meeting?
你是第一次来参加吗
Yeah.
是的
Does anybody else have anything they want to share?
还有其他人想分享经验吗
Do you feel up to introducing yourself?
想介绍一下你自己么
Everybody's really nice.
这里每个人都很好
Anyone? Don't be scared. It helped me.
有人吗 别怕 会有帮助的
Uh, hi.
嗨
My name is Robert Roberts.
我叫罗伯特·罗伯茨
People... People call me Rob.
人们…人们都叫我罗布
Hi, Rob!
嗨 罗布
I-I have an eating disorder.
我有进食紊乱症
I'm definitely a meat eater,
我是一个纯粹的肉食者
not a vegetarian.
不是个素食者
I've always had these cravings... my whole life.
我的一生都有这样的渴望
And just-just recently,
只是最近
the last month or so,
最近几个月来
they've just become too powerful to resist.
它们变得非常强烈 难以抗拒
Tell us about it.
跟我们说说
I guess it's the taste I respond to the most.
我想我最喜欢的味道
Salty and... juicy.
是咸咸的和多汁的
Kind of buttery.
像黄油那样
The texture of it inside of your mouth...
他们在你嘴里的滋味……
You know, your teeth just sink into it...
你知道 你的牙齿就像陷进了……
like this juicy cloud.
一朵多汁的云彩里
And it tastes so good.
味道棒极了
You know, you don't even wanna swallow it.
你简直不忍♥心下咽
You just wanna work it around your taste buds...
你只想让这种美味在身体里
until your eyes roll right back into your head.
生根发芽 真到永远
Do you remember when I first came here?
还记得我第一次来这里的时候
Anyway, it's a real problem.
无论如何 这真是个问题
Wait. Your ex-husband did what?
等一下 你前夫做了什么
He said I was too fat to ride in his sports car...
他说我太胖了 不能坐他的跑车
that I'd just mess up the springs.
我会压断弹簧的
So I sat on the hood and I bounced.
所以我就坐在引擎罩上 跳来跳去
And I didn't stop until the police showed up.
直到警♥察♥出现才停下来
They sided with me.
他们也站在我这边
Hey, thank you, Sylvia.
嘿 谢谢你 西尔维亚
Good night, Rob.
晚安 罗布
Good night, Sylvia.
晚安 西尔维亚
I'll be right there.
我就来
What the hell is going on?
到底出了什么事
Oh, my God! Call the police!
哦 天哪 快报♥警♥
Everything okay?
都还好吗
Mr. Derwood Spinks, alive and well.
德伍得·史平克还活得好好的
You know what, folks?
要不这样 伙计
Why don't we go outside and talk about it there.
为什么我们不出去谈谈
I'm confused, Rob.
我有点迷惑 罗布
Was he helping you redecorate?
他是来帮你装♥修♥房♥子吗
I lied to you before. About what?
我以前对你说谎了 说了什么谎
Derwood was...
德伍得
was coming from my place the morning you saw him.
在你看到他的那个早上 的确来过这里
He said if I spoke to you, he'd kill me.
他说如果我告诉你们 他就杀了我
What didn't he want you to tell us?
他不想让你告诉我们什么
Last Friday night,
上个周五晚上
he hung out while I was cleaning out the freezer.
我清理冰箱的时候他过来了
He told me to go home, said he'd finish up.
他让我回家 说他会接着清理干净
You know, I... I didn't
你知道
know why the hell he was being so nice to me.
我不知道为什么他会对我这么好
But when I got home,
然后等我回到家
I realized I had the key to the Dumpster.
我才想起垃圾箱的钥匙还在我这里
And when I drove back,
等我赶回去的时候
I saw him cleaning up all this blood.
我看到他在清理血迹
You must have been very scared.
你一定被吓坏了
I was, but you know,
是的
I should have told the truth from the start.
可我一开始就该把真♥相♥说出来
Do you recognize this guy?
你认识这个人吗
No.
不认识
He's a private eye. Sylvia Jassie's ex-husband...
他是西尔维亚·杰西的前夫
hired him to spy on her.
雇来监视她的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
But now this Steve Kiziak is gone missing.
但是现在这个史帝夫·凯瑟亚克也失踪了
He was last seen parked outside your apartment.
他最后被看到的时候 停车在你公♥寓♥的外面
You didn't notice him?
你没有注意到他
No, I-I didn't... notice anything.
没有 我什么也没注意到
Well, maybe we should check with Sylvia again.
也许我们应该再去问一下西尔维亚
I don't... I don't think she's home.
我想 她不在家
Ah, well, we'll track her down.
啊 我们会找到她的
Don't worry, Rob. It won't be long now.
别担心 罗布 很快就会结束了
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Rob? What happened?
罗布 出什么事了
It's a long story.
说来话长
What do... What do you want?
你来干什么
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表