Oh, Scully, will you do me a favor?
哦 史考利 帮我个忙好吗
Don't let anybody remove
不要让任何人
the staples from the deputy's mouth, okay?
把副警长嘴上的钉书钉拿掉 好吗
Please? Just humor me? Thanks.
拜托 就当是牵就我 谢了
Proceeding with the visual examination of the mouth.
下面对口部进行检查
Geez.
天呀
What appears to be salt...
这些是盐
is packed into the victim's mouth.
是被塞进被害者嘴里的
God only knows why.
天晓得是为什么
I'm removing it.
我要把它除掉了
You've reached Rice County Morgue.
这里是里斯郡停尸房♥
No one can come to the phone.
现在没有人能接电♥话♥
This is Agent Dana Scully with the F.B.I.
我是联邦调查局探员丹娜·史考利
Please do not autopsy the murder
请不要对先前送来的受害人
victim that was brought in earlier... the sheriffs deputy.
副警长进行验尸
If you've already started, stop now.
如果已经开始了 请马上停止
I'll be there shortly, and I'll explain when I arrive.
我马上就到 到时再做解释
Hello?
喂
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Sir?
长官
How you feeling?
你觉得如何
All things considered?
所有的事情都是真的
What the hell happened here? Who is that man?
这里究竟发生了什么事 这个人是谁
The sheriff s deputy.
副警长
The man we found this morning.
就是今天早晨发现的那个人
He was dead.
他已经死了
And then somehow, he wasn't.
后来不知为什么 他又没死
He attacked me.
他袭击了我
You shot him?
你向他开枪了
Three rounds, center of mass into his chest.
三发子弹击中他胸部
No effect.
没有用
There's a gunshot wound to his head as well.
他头上也中了一枪
Yeah, this man, uh,
是 那人干的
Mulder calls the necromancer, our suspect,
穆德称之为巫师的嫌疑犯
he was here too.
他也在场
He fired that shot with my gun.
他用我的枪开的
He saved me. I have no idea why.
他救了我 我不知道原因
He got away, but I was in no shape to follow.
他逃了 但我来不及追他
Look, sir,
瞧 长官
I can't even begin to offer an explanation
我甚至无法解释这里
for what happened.
发生的一切
But I have to say it is exactly what Mulder feared.
但我要说 这正是穆德所害怕的
Yeah, which is why I would like to talk to him.
这就也是我要告诉他的
Why isn't he answering his phone?
他为什么不接电♥话♥
Well, welcome to the boondocks.
欢迎来到荒野地带
In the sweet by and by
甜蜜的未来
We will meet on that beautiful shore
我们将在美丽的海岸相见
Hey! Open the door! Open the door!
嗨 开门 开门
Open up! Let me out!
开门 让我出去
Hey!
嗨
I haven't heard from him.
我没有听到他的消息
He didn't go to the morgue with you?
他没有和你一起去停尸间
No, he went looking for our suspect's home.
没有 他去找嫌疑犯的住所
No one's been able to contact him since.
自那以后 没人可以联络到他
I've got task force agents
我已经派了探员们
canvassing the northwestern Maryland area,
在马里兰西北地区仔细搜查
but it's a large territory to cover,
但那是一个很大的地区
and we're running out of time.
我们所剩的时间不多了
Sir, I'm just afraid that
先生 我担心
Mulder may have found what he's looking for.
穆德已经找到了他要找的东西
I need your help in finding him.
我需要你的帮助来找到他
Now, you respected my reasons in the past,
你过去尊重过我的理由
Agent Scully. Please respect them now.
史考利探员 现在请尊重他们吧
I'm not sure that I really understand your reasons, sir.
我不确定我真的能理解你的理由 先生
And I'm starting to wonder what this is all about,
我想知道这些都是为什么
and how much you know about it.
还有你对此知道多少
Mulder mentioned the four Millennium members...
穆德提到过四位“千禧组织”成员
"Who liveth and were dead."
那些“死而复生”的人
Now, this morning in the morgue,
今天上午我在停尸房♥
I saw what he was talking about.
见到了他所说的那些人
You did?
真的
One of them attacked me.
其中的一个袭击了我
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Now, as crazy as this sounds, I have to ask.
虽然听起来很疯狂 但我还是要问
Do you believe that the Millennium Group...
你相不相信“千禧组织”
is actually capable of bringing about the End Time?
真的有能力带来末日时刻
Armageddon?
善恶对决
I understand their beliefs.
我理解他们的信仰
I've spent years trying to unravel them,
我曾花了几年时间来弄清楚他们
make sense of them.
来理解他们
It doesn't mean I believe them myself.
但这并不意味着我自己相信他们
But what if it were true?
可万一这是真的呢
Good and evil... Which would prevail?
上帝和魔鬼 谁会获胜
I'm sorry.
对不起
Octavia?
奥克塔维亚
I'm gonna check myself out.
我要出去做自我检查
You'd like a day pass? I won't be coming back.
你要请一天假吗 我不会再回来了
Who's there?
谁在那儿
It's me. You came.
是我 你来了
I almost didn't.
我差点就来不了了
We'd given up on you. Thank God.
我们都快放弃你了 感谢上帝
Thank God.
感谢上帝
There's someone in the basement. A policeman.
地下室里有个人 是警♥察♥
He killed one of the members.
他杀了其中的一个
He shot him in the head.
击中了他的头部
But you're here.
可是你来了
Now we'll have four.
现在我们有四个了
I'm here.
我来了
I can't tell you how happy I am.
你不知道我有多高兴
You were meant to be the fourth. I always knew that.
你会成为第四个 我早就知道了
I so hoped you'd come around. I didn't want to.
我真希望你能回来 可我不想
The man in the basement... I told him how to find this place.
地下室里的那个人 是我告诉他怎么找到这个地方的
You... Why?
你 为什么
I was trying to walk the straight and narrow,
我试图走捷径
leave the Millennium Group behind.
把“千禧组织”甩在后面
But I know I can't do that anymore,
但我知道 我不会再那么做
now that I know you've succeeded.
现在我知道 你已经成功了
You didn't believe the dead would arise.
你不相信死人会复活
No. You see what the future holds, Frank.
不相信 你知道未来是什么样子 弗兰克
You know you can't run from it.
你知道你无法摆脱它
No, I can't run.
是的 我无法摆脱
You've paid so dearly.
你付出了高昂的代价
They've taken your daughter from you,
他们带走了你的女儿
murdered your wife.
杀害你的妻子
There's no justice in this world.
世上不存在所谓的正义
But there will be in the next.
但是以后就会存在了
The hour is near.
时间就要到了
Are you ready, Frank?
你准备好了吗 弗兰克
I'm ready.
准备好了
"I am the resurrection and the life.
“我就是复活 就是生命 ”
He that believeth in Me, though he were dead..."
“信我的人 即使死了…
"...yet shall he live.
…也仍然活着 ”
And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die."
“信我的活人永生不死 ”
Scully. This is Skinner.
史考利 我是史基纳
We back-checked Frank Black as you asked.
我们按你的要求调查了弗兰克·布莱克的背景
And?
结果
He took no calls at Hartwell Psychiatric...
他在哈特维尔精神病院没有接过别人的电♥话♥
other than from his daughter.
全是他女儿的
But the staff took messages,
但是有人给他留过口信
including one from a Rice County number.
其中有一个里斯郡的号♥码
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表