A.P. Skinner, huh?
副制片史基纳 嗯
Uh, so what are you up to right now, sir?
呃 那你现在在做什么 长官
I'm taking a bubble bath.
我在洗泡泡浴
Uh, hold on just one second, sir.
嗯 稍等一下 长官
Hey, Scully, Skin man is calling me from a bubble bath.
嘿 史考利 皮匠从泡泡浴打电♥话♥给我
It's still me, Mulder.
还是我 穆德
Uh, sorry. Just-Just hold on one second, sir.
啊 抱歉 稍---稍候一下 长官
Scully? Yeah.
史考利 什么
Skinner is calling me from a bubble bath.
史基纳从泡泡浴打电♥话♥给我
Wow. He's really gone Hollywood.
哇 他真的很好莱坞
Totally. You know, Mulder,
的确 你知道 穆德
speaking of Hollywood,
说到好莱坞
I think that Tea Leoni has a little crush on you.
我想蒂娅·里欧妮对你有点意思
Oh, yeah, right.
哦 是啊
Like Tea Leoni's ever gonna have a crush on me.
好像蒂娅·里欧妮一直对我有意思
I think that Shandling likes you a bit too.
我想桑得林也有点喜欢你
Really?
真的
I love you, Scully.
我爱你 史考利
No, ifs, ands or... "Bs."
没有如果 没有还有 或者 "别废话"
Wait. Wait, Mulder. I can't.
等等 等等 穆德 我不能
I know this feels wrong because we're friends...
我知道这感觉不对 因为我们是朋友
and we treat each other as equals, but...
彼此平等对待 可是
No. No, it's not that. It's not that.
不 不 不是那个
Well, what then?
那 是什么
I'm in love with Assistant Director Walter Skinner.
我爱上了助理局长史基纳
That's it, Scully. I just can't take it anymore.
够了 史考利 我看不下去了
Shh, Mulder. Sit down.
嘘 穆德 坐下
What does he have that I don't have? A bigger flashlight.
他哪一点比我强 手电筒比你大
I've been looking all over for you.
我到处找你
They got it so wrong, Scully.
他们好离谱 史考利
I got a page from the Washington bureau.
我收到华盛顿总局的传呼
Micah Hoffman was murdered tonight.
麦卡·霍夫曼 今晚被谋杀了
Murdered in his own home by Cardinal O'Fallon,
在自己家里被奥菲伦主教谋杀
who then hanged himself.
然后主教自杀了
A murder/suicide.
杀人后自杀
It's Jesus and Judas, Scully.
那是耶酥和犹大 史考利 (犹大在出♥卖♥♥♥耶酥后上吊自杀)
Well, it's all over now.
都结束了
No, no.
不 不
It's just beginning.
才刚开始
Hoffman and O'Fallon were these complicated,
霍夫曼和奥菲伦是复杂
flawed, beautiful people.
有缺陷、绝妙的人
And now they'll just be remembered
而如今他们仅将因此片
as jokes because of this movie.
而被当作笑话记住
The character based on O'Fallon is listed in the credits
改编自奥菲伦的角色在演职员表中
as "Cigarette-Smoking Pontiff."
叫做烟枪主教
How silly is that?
多蠢啊
Pretty silly. And what about us?
是够蠢的 对 还有我们呢
How are we gonna be remembered now
因为本片
because of this movie?
人家将怎么看待我们
Well, hopefully the movie will tank.
希望电影卖♥♥座奇惨
What about all the dead people
还有那些永远沉默
who are forever silent and can't tell their stories anymore?
再也不能讲他们的故事的人呢
They're all gonna have to rely on Hollywood
他们都得靠好莱坞
to show the future how we lived.
让未来看我们怎么生活
And it'll all become oversimplified...
都会变得过于简单化
and trivialized and Cigarette-Smoking "Pontificized"...
和庸俗化还有"烟枪主教化"
and become as plastic and meaningless
变得像这个无聊的塑胶拉撒路碗
as this stupid plastic Lazarus Bowl.
一样的无意义
I think the dead are beyond caring
我想死人并不在乎
what people think about them.
人们怎么看他们
Hopefully we can adopt the same attitude.
希望我们能采取同样的态度
You do know that there aren't real
你知道并没有真的死人
dead people out there, right?
对吧
That this is a movie set?
这只是电影布景
The dead are everywhere, Scully.
死人无处不在 史考利
Well, we're alive.
好了 我们活着
And we're relatively young.
我们还年轻
And Skinner was so tickled by the movie... I bet he was.
而且史基纳被电影逗得好开心 绝对是
that he has given us a bureau credit card...
开心到他居然让我们今晚
to use for the evening.
使用局里的信♥用♥卡♥
Come on.
走啊
Mulder, I have something to confess.
穆德 有些事我得坦白
What's that?
什么
I'm in love with Associate Producer Walter Skinner.
我爱上了史基纳副制片
Ah, me too.
哈 我也是
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表