The sound of your voice is like
你的说话声就像是
a jackhammer on my eardrums!
我耳膜上的手提钻
Mr. Damfuse,
达姆福斯先生
I'm Special Agent Dana Scully with the F.B.I.
我是调查局特别探员丹娜·史卡莉
What's so special about you?
你有什么特别的
It's an F.B. I title, sir.
这是调查局的头衔 先生
I know it is. I'm not stupid!
这个我知道 我不是笨蛋
Mr. Damfuse, if you'll let me explain why I'm here,
达姆福斯先生 请容我解释一下我来的目的
we might be able to get you to bed a little bit sooner.
这样你也许就能尽早上♥床♥了
Ah! What a relief!
啊 真是种解脱
Mr. Damfuse, through a lot of matching up of documents
达姆福斯先生 从网络上我尽可能
that I have been able to compile on the Internet...
搜集到了大量的文件…
and by comparing time and space and circumstance
并对涉及到的时间、地点和事件进行了比对
and by liberally applying the law of averages...
再大胆地应用常规推断…
They could electrocute me quicker!
谁快把我放上电椅去啊
I believe that you may be the father of two daughters.
我相信你有可能是两位女儿的父亲
I'm no father!
我不是什么父亲
Using documents filed by a sperm bank in Sparta, Illinois...
根据伊利诺斯州 斯巴达精♥子♥银行的存档文件…
and by the mothers who may have been
以及有可能是接受了
impregnated by your donation...
你的捐赠的那位母亲…
I Yankee Doodled into a plastic cup!
那是个塑料杯子
Well, be that as it may, sir,
嗯 不管是什么 先生
it is very likely that you are the biological father.
你极有可能就是那位血亲父亲
And it is very important for their safety
因此为了她们的安全
and for the safety of others...
以及其他人的安全…
that we get as much information as possible
让我们尽可能多地了解你的双亲的信息
about your mother and your father...
是至关重要的…
and anything about your family tree that
另外还有你家谱中其它的
may be able to explain the reactions that are being
可以帮助解释
caused by these two girls.
这两名女孩行为的事
A big ugly dog lifted its leg on my family tree!
一条大丑狗把它的腿挂在了我家树上(同“家谱”)
Make room for Daddy.
给老爹腾个地儿
Shut up, you fat ox!
闭嘴 你这头母肥牛
You aren't answering your phone?
你没接我的电♥话♥
I'm just screening my calls.
我过滤了来电
You sleep with me once and now you're avoiding me?
你跟我睡过一次 现在却要躲开我
I got... big trouble, baby.
我有…大♥麻♥烦了 宝贝
I got just one shot left for the big time. Just one.
我的大好风光只剩这一次机会了 就一次
But you got your match tonight.
但你今晚有比赛啊
Your name's up on the marquee.
你的名字就在广♥告♥牌上
I've lost my financing.
我把筹金弄丟了
You're my good luck, baby. I am?
你是我的好运气 宝贝 我是吗
It was my good luck to meet you.
认识你是我的好运…
And if you could just...
只要你能…
If you could help the Titanic find a way.
只要你能帮我“泰坦尼克”找一条出路
"Find a way"?
“找一条出路”
They say I'm old, I'm washed up.
他们说我老了 不行了
All I want's a shot.
我要的就是一个机会
If I don't get the money, I'm gonna lose my chance.
如果弄不到钱 我就失去了机会
Maybe I can.
也许我能
You're not answering your phone?
你没接我的电♥话♥
Lulu?
璐璐
Someone else you were expecting? Well?
你还在等别的人吗 啊
Baby, I got trouble. I got big trouble.
宝贝 有麻烦了 我有大♥麻♥烦了
Mulder?
穆德
Yeah. Where have you been?
是 你去哪儿了
Seeing a side of Kansas City few men
去看很少有人有特权能看的
have the privilege to see.
堪萨斯市的另一面
What happened to you? I got sucked into a storm drain.
你发生什么事了 我被吸进了下水道
The more pressing question is,
更迫切的问题是
what the hell happened to
贝蒂·谭普顿和 璐璐·菲弗到底
Betty Templeton and Lulu Pfeiffer?
发生过什么事
I don't know, but I have been able
我不知道 不过我
to locate the nature of their connection.
找到了她们的联♥系♥的源头
Both women are nonfraternal siblings from the same father.
她们俩是有同一父亲的非同胞双生姐妹
You've located him? Yeah. He's here in the state pen.
你找到他了 对 他被关在州立监狱
When is all this yammering gonna stop?
这些大喊大叫什么时候能停
And he's given you insight?
他给了你一些启发
Well, the biggest thing that I can figure out right now...
我现在能想出的最大一件事就是…
is he's probably the angriest man in the world, Mulder.
他大概是这世上火气最大的人了 穆德
Not as angry as those two women are gonna be
肯定不会比那两姐妹发现
when they both realize they're in love
她们都爱上了
with the one and only Bert Zupanic
仅此一个的伯特·祖潘尼克后更生气
They're both after him? They're both in love with him.
她们都怎样 她们都爱上了他
That's why they're both staying
就是因为这个
in Kansas City and they won't leave.
她们才都要留在堪萨斯市不走的
Well, if they're the reason,
嗯 如果原因是这些
it doesn't explain what's happening,
那也不能解释所有发生的事…
what's causing this phenomenon
是什么引发这些现象
or how we're gonna make it stop.
该怎么让它停下
I don't know.
我不知道
You're the one who's supposed to have all the answers.
你应该是知道所有答案的人
Somebody's got to get to that fight
必须有人去赛场
and keep those two women apart,
阻止那两个女的见面
or else this time the... is going to hit the fans.
否则这一次影响到的… 将是摔角迷
Well, hi.
哎 嗨
Mr. Zupanic?
祖潘尼克先生
You said you'd have my money.
你说带钱来了
I'll have it. I swear I will.
我会的 我发誓我会的
I'll call off the damn fight, Titanic.
我要取消这场该死的比赛 泰坦尼克
I'll have these people cursing your very name!
我会让观众们诅咒 你该死的名字
I'm telling you it'll be here.
我告诉你钱马上就到
Don't worry. I promise.
别担心 我保证
Bert!
伯特
Bert, I got it.
伯特 我弄到了
How about ya, buddy?
你怎么样 伙计
Let's get ready to rumble.
准备好大战一场吧
Oh, baby, I knew you wouldn't let me down.
噢 宝贝 我知道你不会让我失望的
It's you and me... all the way.
为了你和我… 自始至终
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
get out your seats and on your feets...
离开你的椅子 站起来…
for our own hometown boy,
欢迎我们家乡的坏小子…
Zupanic!
祖~潘尼克
Go, Titanic! Oh! Oh, yeah!
上啊 泰坦尼克哦 好
Let's take him, baby! Let's take him, baby!
打扒下他 宝贝 打扒下他 宝贝
Betty Templeton.
贝蒂·谭普顿
My name is Fox Mulder. I'm with the F.B.I.
我叫福克斯·穆德 是调查局的
Can you come with me?
你能跟我走一趟吗
I'm watching the fight!
我正在看比赛
Don't make me have to remove you, ma'am.
不要逼我拖你走 女士
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here? I'm Bert's good luck.
你在这里干什么 我是伯特的幸运符
He's mine! Over my dead body!
他是我的 除非我死了
Stop it! Stop it! You're going down, lady!
放下 放下 你完蛋了 小姐
I'm gonna kick your butt from here till Tuesday!
我要踹你的屁♥股♥ 一直揣到星期二
Stick a fork in you! You're done! Hi, baby.
叉死你 你完了 嗨 宝贝
Betty? Bert, keep it up. I love you, baby!
贝蒂 伯特 继续保持 我爱你宝贝
Bert, I got the money. Lulu?
伯特 我弄到钱了 璐璐
Kick his butt, Bert.
踢他的屁♥股♥ 伯特
Lulu!
璐璐
No! Bert!
不 伯特
Oh, my.
噢 天…
Oh, my God!
噢 我的老天
What?
怎么了
Why...
为什么…
Fifty million anonymous donations
全美国的精♥子♥银行
have been made to sperm banks across the U.S.
有五千万个匿名捐赠者
Most have produced healthy offspring for single mothers...
大多数都为单身母亲或生育困难的夫妇
or fertility-challenged couples while some of them have not.
带来了健康的子女 但也有一部分失败了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表