Now that you found me, let's just get it over with.
现在你们发现了我 那就算了
No way am I testifying against Jimmy Catrona.
但我不想出庭作证吉米·卡图纳那
Last night, Catrona had you
昨晚 卡图纳那
thrown off the roof of 1107 Hunter Avenue.
把你从楼顶扔到大街上
Is that correct? You didn't hear it from me.
对吗 你不是从我这儿听说的
I'm not letting you people
我不想你的人
move me to Muncie, Indiana to milk cows.
把我弄去印第安纳州的 曼西挤牛奶
More to the point, you survived a 300-foot fall,
更重要的是 你从300尺高空掉下来还能活着..
Essentially unharmed.
基本上没受伤
I don't know. Maybe the wind was just right.
不知道 也许风向正确
And I landed on a bunch of towels. No biggie.
我落在了一堆毛巾上 没什么大不了的
You got lucky? Yeah, I guess.
你这么幸运 我想是的
Except you should look at my bruise.
你应该看看我的手肘
Plus, I didn't get to keep my poker winnings.
另外 我没拿到我赢来的钱
So, that's what you were doing there last night,
那么你昨晚
playing poker?
在玩扑克了
Catrona thought I was cheating. I wasn't.
卡图纳那认为我作弊 我没有
But like I said, you didn't hear it from me.
但我说过 你不是从我这儿听说的
Must've been a high-stakes game,
一定是个高风险的赌局
I imagine. Did you win a lot of money?
我想你赢了不少钱
I don't know.
我不知道
A little.
一点点
What is that? Did you make it?
那是什么 你做的
Uh-huh.
嗯
It's sort of a hobby. Mmhmm.
算是一种嗜好 嗯
Mind if I...
不介意 我..
Ah. That's craftsmanship.
这可是技艺精湛啊
What does it mean?
什么意思
What do you mean what does it mean?
你做这个是什么意思
What's... It doesn't mean anything.
什么 没什么意思
I just sort of... I don't know.
类似一种..我不知道
It's cause and effect.
因果关系啊
So, are... are we done here? Mr. Weems?
问完了吗 卫斯先生
Can I ask you to reconsider testifying against Catrona?
你可否重新考虑出庭作证卡图纳那
Nope. No way, Jose. It would be in your best interest.
不 门都没有 你会有好处的
He's tried to kill you once,
他曾经想杀死你一次
and he will undoubtedly do it again.
肯定会有第二次
Yeah, we can protect you. I'll take my chances.
我们会保护你的 我愿意冒险
So, here's the plan as I see it.
我看计划是这样的
We inform the Chicago field office about Weems,
我们必需知会芝加哥警局 关于卫斯的事
leaving it to them to secure his testimony.
让他们去引诱他出庭作证
You change your clothes,
你去换衣服..
we fly back to D.C. By sunset and all is right with the world.
我们晚上飞回华盛顿 一切回复自然
Come on, Scully. Are you gonna
别这样 史卡利
dump this case just as it's getting interesting?
当它愈来愈有趣的时候 你居然想走了
Interesting, Mulder, was when we were looking for Wile E. Coyote.
有趣 穆德 是在去找大笨狼怀尔的时候..
Come on, Mulder. This guy just got lucky.
穆德 这人只是好运罢了
There's no X-File here.
这里没有X档案
Maybe his luck is the X-File.
也许他的幸运就是X档案
Stairs.
走楼梯
Oh.
哦
Car keys. Must have lost 'em when I fell.
车钥匙.. 肯定是在摔下去的时候掉了
So, you get many of these?
呃..你拍够了没有
Okay.
好吧
So, uh, they searched the entire building,
他们找遍了整栋楼
and there's no sign of Henry Weems.
也没有亨利·卫斯的痕迹
I'm guessing that he's on the run.
我想他跑掉了
Our dead man's name is Angelo Bellini,
这家伙叫安格罗·贝里尼
a.K.A., Angie the Animal.
外号♥"生气的野兽"
He's an enforcer for the Catrona family.
他是卡图纳那派来的人
And I don't think his visit was friendly.
我不认为他的到访是善意的
You think that Weems could have killed him
你认为卫斯杀他是
in self-defense?
出于自卫
A skinny guy with no depth
一个瘦小的男人
perception against a man nicknamed the Animal?
怎么对待外号♥叫野兽的男人
I don't think so. You and I both know Weems didn't kill anybody.
我可不认为 我们都知道卫斯没杀任何人
Besides, we were gone for two minutes.
另外 我们才走开两分钟
This guy doesn't have a scratch on him.
这男人一下子找不到他..
I'm thinking it was a heart attack.
我想也许是心脏病发作
What the hell happened here, Mulder?
这到底发生什么事了
Cause and effect.
因果关系
Meaning? Okay, so watch.
意思是 好 看着..
So Bellini kicks down the door.
贝里尼踢开门
Poised to kill Weems, right?
要杀卫斯 对吧
But just as he's about to pull the trigger,
就在他扣板机的那一刻
The buzzer when I buzzed to be let back in the apartment.
电铃♥声♥ 是我在楼下按的
So when he does pull the trigger, his aim is off.
所以他扣板机时 他的手被抬了起来
Right? And he hits the lamp...
他击中了灯..
which falls over and knocks over the ironing board.
落下时敲中了烫衣板
So as the bullet ricochets, Weems dives over the sofa.
子弹的响声令卫斯躲在沙发后面
Now when Bellini goes for him,
当贝林尼去抓他的时候
he trips over the ironing board,
他掉在烫衣板了
bounces off the chair, flips end-over-end...
弹在椅子上 打了几个滚
and his shoelace gets caught in the fan... Q.E.D.
而他的鞋带披风扇挂住了 定理得证
Cause and effect.
因果关系
Seemingly unrelated and unconnected events
关系的事件和偶然贯穿了
and occurrences...
整件事
that appear unrelated and random beforehand,
说明事物之间都有必然性和不必然性
but which seem to chain-react in Henry Weems' favor.
但在卫斯身上出现必然性较多罢了
Dumb luck?
狗屎运
Yeah. He seems to have tapped into it somehow.
是的 他有办法令事情这样
He won big at poker,
他扑克赢了很多钱
he survived getting thrown off a skyscraper, and now this.
他从高处落下还能活着 现在又有这件事情
Hang on a second. Okay.
等一下 好吧
Hey, your name's Richie, right?
嘿 你的名字叫端茨 对吗
Yeah. I'm Dana.
对 我叫戴娜
Hi. Why don't we, uh, head back to your room.
嗨 我们何不回你的房♥间去呢
I'm sure that's what your mom would want.
我肯定你妈妈会要你这样做
So, I'm guessing you're a sports fan.
我猜你是个体育迷
Which one's your favorite?
你喜欢玩什么
Well, it used to be basketball,
以前是篮球
but now the Bulls suck, so I think maybe baseball.
但是现在公牛队太差了 所以喜欢棒球了
I like baseball too.
我也喜欢棒球
Did Henry make this for you?
亨利帮你做的吗
That's pretty neat. Yeah.
这很好玩呀 对
He made it for me when I was in the hospital.
我在住院时他做给我的
He said it's 'cause everything happens for a reason.
他说每件事发生都有原因的
Only just sometimes it's hard for us to see.
只是有些事我们看不到
You went to the hospital because of your liver?
你进医院是因为肝有问题
It doesn't work so good.
肝功能不好
Police looking for Henry? Yeah.
警♥察♥要找亨利 是的
They just wanna talk to him.
他们只是想和他谈谈
Do you have any idea where he might have gone?
你知道他去哪儿吗
Mm-mm.
嗯
Since I got sick, he hardly ever goes out.
自从我病了 他几乎没有外出
The boy give you any leads? He knows nothing.
那男孩给了什么线索吗 他什么也不知道
Mulder, as to your theory,
穆德 按照你的想法
why would the world's most supernaturally lucky man...
为什么这个超自然能力的人..
work as a building superintendent?
要做个建筑监理工
I mean, why doesn't he
我是说 为什么他不去买♥♥张
just run down to the Illinois State Lottery,
伊利诺伊州的彩票
enter and, you know, he'd win automatically?
而他自然就会赢了
How you feelin', pal?
你感觉如何
I'm okay.
还好
The police are lookin' for you, though.
警♥察♥在找你
How come?
为什么
Uh, you know.
你知道的
You do folks a favor, wire their joint for free cable...
你帮了个忙 让他们扑了个空
Don't worry about it.
别担心
You gonna be okay by yourself for a while?
你自己待着一会 没关系吧
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表