You still aren't sure.
你还是不确定
You came here looking for answers
你到这里寻找答案
and you want something to take back with you.
而你希望有所收获
Everything happens for a reason.
万事皆有因
Are you happy? I'm sorry.
你高兴了 什么
I... I was just going up to see your father.
我…我正要上去看你父亲
You can't. He's in a coma. Since when?
不行 他陷入昏迷了 从什么时候
Since about two minutes after
就在你自以为救了他的命
you supposedly saved his life.
之后两分钟
Do you have any idea the hell you've created in our lives?
你知道你在我们生活中 制♥造♥了怎样的地狱吗
Maggie, to be honest,
玛姬 坦白说
I left so there wouldn't be hell in your lives.
我离开就是要让你生活中没地狱
Don't try to be reasonable with me.
别跟我讲大道理
I am so sick of being reasonable.
我厌倦了讲道理
You moved on,
你继续过日子了
but we've had to live with what you left behind.
留下的烂摊子 却要我们来忍♥受
What I try to do is clear the body's energy channels,
我要试着做的是 清理身体的能量经脉
what we call chakras,
我们称之为能量中心
which can become barriers to a doctor's
它可能成为医生
ability to effectively heal the patient.
有效治疗病患的障碍
When these channels are working improperly,
当这些经脉运作不当时
whether from poor physical or emotional health,
不论出于不良的身体 或情绪健康
the block serves to create conditions for disease.
障碍都会引发病情
If I can unblock the energy early on,
如果能尽早去除能量障碍
then I can prevent the onset or escalation of an illness...
我就能预防疾病的发生或恶化…
What's going on here?
这里怎么回事
Dr. Scully, who do you think you are?
史卡莉医生 你以为你是谁
We have nothing but Dr. Waterston's welfare in mind here.
我们只是为沃特森医师的 健康着想
You're not his doctor. I understand that.
你不是他的医生 我明白
What's taking place here is an alternative approach.
这只是一种另类疗法
What's taking place here is a waste of time, Dr. Scully.
这是在浪费时间 史卡莉医生
And I think Dr. Waterston would be
而且我想沃特森医生
the first to agree with me.
会头一个赞同我
Have you considered that?
你想过没
I just wanted to help him.
我只是想帮他
It seemed like nothing else was working.
看起来没有其它有效方法了
All due respect, that is not for you to assess.
恕我冒犯 那不是你管得着的
That is for me or Dr. Waterston's family to decide.
要由我 或沃特森的家人来决定
Then let 'em continue.
那就让他们继续
If it isn't hurting him, we should at least be open to it.
如果没伤害他 我们起码应该抱持开放态度
I'm afraid there's really nothing more I can do at this time.
恐怕目前我是帮不上再多的忙了
This man, quite frankly, is ready to move on.
这个人 坦白说 是准备走下去了
But something seems to be holding him back.
但好像有件事让他犹豫
Unfinished business is binding him to the physical plane.
未完的事让他受到 肉体痛苦的约束
Something he needs to release...
事情需要得到解脱…
before he can let go.
他才肯撒手
Hello. It's Maggie.
喂 我是玛姬
I need you to come to the hospital right away.
我需要你马上到医院来
Maggie, what's...
玛姬 怎么…
Daniel.
丹尼尔
You think I'd give up so easily?
你认为我会这么轻易放弃吗
You were slipping away.
你渐渐睡去了
No one thought you'd come out of this.
没有人想到你会醒过来
I'm still in shock. Imagine my shock...
我还是很惊讶 想象我有多惊讶…
when the doctor told me
当医生告诉我
the voodoo ritual you'd arranged for last night.
你昨晚安排了巫毒仪式时
I was afraid it didn't work. Of course it didn't work.
我还怕没效果 当然没效果
Don't be absurd. Where'd you get this crap?
别蠢了 你哪儿找来这种无聊的事
Daniel, that crap may have just saved your life,
丹尼尔 那无聊的事 可能刚救了你的命
whether you're open to it or not.
不管你接不接受
It doesn't matter. I don't wanna talk about that.
那不重要 我不想谈
Look at me.
看看我
I'm gonna get well.
我会好起来
And we need to talk about what happens next for us.
现在我们需要谈谈 接下来我们怎么样
I spoke at length to Maggie.
我跟玛姬详谈过
It's time...
是时候…
that you took responsibility for
你该对给家人
the hurt you caused in your family.
造成的伤害负责任了
It's no accident that you got sick, Daniel.
你生病不是意外 丹尼尔
You've been running from the truth for ten years.
你逃避事实已经十年了
Dana, it was only to be with you.
丹娜 那都是 为了跟你在一起
You were all I lived for.
你是我生命的一切
Maybe the reason you're alive now is to make up for that...
或许你现在活着的原因 就是要弥补--
to make it up to Maggie.
弥补玛姬
That's Maggie talking, not you. No.
玛姬才会那么说 你不会 不
I'm not the same person, Daniel.
我不是原来的我了 丹尼尔
I wouldn't have known that if I hadn't seen you again.
如果不是再见到你 我也不会了解到
Excuse me!
对不起
Hey.
嘿
Mulder? I was just looking for you.
穆德 我正在找你呢
But you're supposed to be in England.
但你应该在英国
I'm back. What happened?
我回来了 发生什么事
Nothing. There was no event, no crop circles.
没事 没有事件 没有麦田圈
Big waste of time.
大大浪费时间
Maybe sometimes nothing happens for a reason, Mulder.
或许有时候 没事发生是有原因的 穆德
What is that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
Nothing.
没事
Come on. I'll make you some tea.
来吧 我泡点儿茶给你
I just find it hard to believe.
我觉得很难相信
What part?
哪个部分
The part where I go away for two days,
我才离开两天
your whole life changes.
你整个人生就变了
I didn't say my whole life changed.
我没说我整个人生变了
You speaking to God in a Buddhist temple.
你在佛庙里跟上帝交谈
God speaking back?
上帝回应你
Now, I didn't say that God spoke back.
我也没说上帝回应我
I said that I had some kind of a vision.
我说我有了某种幻觉
Well, for you that's like saying
对于你 那就像说
you're having David Crosby's baby.
你怀了摇滚乐手的孩子
What is it?
怎么了
I once considered spending my whole life with this man.
我甚至考虑过 跟这个人共度一生
What I would have missed.
我会错过些什么
I don't think you can know.
我认为你不可能知道
I mean, how many different lives would
我是说 如果做不同的选择
we be leading if we made different choices?
我们会过多少种不同的生活
We... We don't know.
我们…我们并不知道
What if there was only one choice...
如果只有一个选择…
and all the other ones were wrong...
而其他的都是错的…
and there were signs along the way to pay attention to?
一路上也会有需要注意的征兆呢
Then all the... choices...
那么 所有的选择…
would then lead to this very moment.
都会导致这一刻
One wrong turn and...
转错一个弯…
we wouldn't be sitting here together.
我们就不会一起坐在这儿
Now, that says a lot.
那意味着很多
It says a lot, a lot, a lot.
很多 很多 很多…
I mean, it's probably more than
多到或许超出
we should be getting into at this late hour.
在这样的深夜应该探究的
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表