He won't make love to me.
他不想和我做♥爱♥
Oh. Uh...
哦 呜..
I should have never touched your stupid ass!
我根本不应该碰你屁♥股♥
All right.
好吧
Oh, no, no! Look, you guys.
不 不 不.. 看 你们这家伙
Steve, Edy, the reason why we are here...
史蒂夫 爱迪 我们来这里的原因..
is because we are concerned about your safety.
是我们担心你们的安全
How's that?
那又怎么样
We're concerned about your lives.
我们担心你们有危险
You witnessed a violent attack
你们目击到一场暴♥力♥袭击
right across the street from your house.
就在对面的街上
So you say! I just saw a rolled up boy with crazy hair!
你说的 我只看到一个疯狂发型的男孩被卷起来
Well, take our word for it.
记住我们的话
Because of your proximity to the attack,
因为你们很接近袭击地点
we think you may be targeted as well.
我们认为你们可能也是目标
Why? Because we called the police?
为什么 因为我们报了案
No, no, no.
不 不 不
That's not why. I can't really explain it exactly, but...
不是那个原因 我无法♥正♥确解释 但..
I think the key is to remain unemotional, okay?
我想关键是保持不情绪化 好吗
Try to stay calm. Try to keep your heart rate down.
保持冷静 试着让心跳减慢
Try to keep your adrenaline down. Try to...
把火气降下来 试着..
Just try to relax. Oh, no!
努力放松 哦 不
Good luck! You don't know who you're talkin'to about that!
幸好你不知道在和谁说话
Oh, you!
哦 你
Yeah, I think maybe we should stay here for a little while.
也许我们在这里应该待一会
All right, let's just...
好 我们就..
let's just... let's just, uh, relax.
让我们就..放松
Just relax.
放松
I got to go to bed.
我得睡了
How ya doin', Edy? You still upset?
还好吗 爱迪 仍然不高兴吗
I'm scared.
我好害怕
You're scared?
你害怕
I'm scared he's gonna leave me.
我害怕他要离开我
Oh!
哦
No, man. No.
不 伙伴 不..
You think we should take 'em to a hotel?
我们该送他们去旅馆
We don't need no hotel.
我们不需要旅馆
Mm-mmm.
嗯
We've been livin' in this house for 17 years.
我们在这住17年了
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
Ain't nobody gonna chase us out.
没人能赶走我们
Mm-mmm.
嗯
You're not afraid? Now, I didn't say that.
你们不怕吗 我没那样说
I said ain't nobody gonna chase us out.
我说没人会把我们赶走
Oh, God. More of you?
哦 天哪 就你们
Are we any closer to an arrest? I'm afraid not.
我们快把他逮捕归案了吗 恐怕没有
Mulder, what next? Well, I'd say...
穆德 下一步怎么办 我想说..
we should station a couple deputies out here,
我们应该布署两人在这里
but I don't think it's coming back here.
但我不认为它会回到这
We're just playing catch-up with this thing.
我们只能做这些事了
It doesn't do what you'd expect.
它所做的事总出乎你意料
And, uh... Well,
嗯..在日初前
we got four or five hours till the moon sets.
我们有4,5个小时
The attacks only occur on a full moon.
它只在满月时攻击别人
Then we're out of luck.
而我们运气快没了
Well, I want to examine Chantara Gomez.
我想检查查塔
For a possible contagion? Your contagion of fear?
可能有传染原吗 你所谓"恐惧的传染原"吗
Yeah. No? No.
是的 不
But if I can't figure out what this thing was,
即使我不能查出是什么
at least I can figure out what it wasn't.
至少我能查出不是什么
Make it fast. And fill that tank up with gas.
尽快 加满油
Uh, Deputy, you're the only person that's seen this twice,
警员 你是唯一见过它两次的人
so I'd like to ride with you if you don't mind.
如果你不介意我想和你一起走
Let's go. Thanks.
走吧 谢谢
You really believe me, huh?
你真的相信我
You really believe I saw what I thought I saw?
你真的相信我认为我看到的
Yeah, I believe you.
是的 我相信你
Why? Why do I believe you?
为什么 为什么我相信你
Yeah, I mean,
我意思是
what proof do you have what I'm saying is real?
你怎么证明我说的是真的
I mean, it's not... it's not on the videotape.
我是说..没在录像带上的
The camera doesn't always tell the whole story.
镜头不能永远说明整件事
And what about your partner?
你的拍档怎么说
Does she believe me?
她相信我吗
I don't think she thinks you're lying.
我认为她不认为你撒谎
Yeah, but what? Maybe I'm crazy?
是啊 也许认为我是疯子
I've been on the job 18 months. It's all I ever wanted to do.
我做了18个月 我喜欢这份工作
Right out of the gate, I get some kind of rep like I'm crazy.
在外工作 有些人觉得我很疯狂
I mean, you know how cops are.
我是说 你知道警♥察♥该怎样
How's somebody supposed to live that down?
一个人应该怎样生活
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess just do good work.
我想就是做好本职工作
I mean, it's a hard enough job already, you know?
是个辛苦的工作 你明白吗
You want to help people,
你想帮助人
but it's like the freakin' wild west out here.
但这里想野蛮的大西部
You know people hate you?
你知道人们多恨你吗
Every shift I go out thinkin'...
每天我上班时想..
Go ahead.
走吧
I go out thinkin', "You know, there is somebody out there...
我一直想 你知道的 有人在那..
"who wants to take me out.
他想赶我走
Am I gonna run into him tonight?"
今晚要抓他吗
It's hard to have a fast-track career in law enforcement...
做执法人员个吃力不讨好的活
when everybody thinks you're nuts.
每个人认为你是笨蛋
Tell me about it.
说说看
Chantara Gomez, age 31.
查塔 31岁
Apparent cause of death is the fracturing...
显然死因是..
of the second and third cervical vertebrae.
第二和第三椎骨折
There are contusions consistent with a choking...
有打伤 窒息..
or a throttling by very powerful hands.
以及用手大力勒死
People are saying her pimp killed her
有人说她情夫从地狱回来
from beyond the grave.
杀了她
That's the story going around. It's crazy, huh?
这故事传遍了 很荒唐吧
Well, let's see if we can put that story to rest, shall we?
看我们能否把这谣言止住
The other thing I heard was, uh,
另外一种我听到的是..
something about contagion.
关于传染病
Like, with this body?
像这具尸体
That's-That's completely inaccurate.
不完全正确
It's, uh...
它是..
The investigation is...
调查指出
We're moving towards an apparent chain of victims.
我们正在往受害人链上分♥析♥
And I seriously doubt that we're gonna find anything...
我强烈怀疑我们能查出什么..
that looks like a contagious pathology here.
看起来像是传染病的东西
Because, I mean, if we were,
但如果是这样
we should be taking precautions.
我们应该注意防护
If the body could be contagious, you...
如果尸体有传染性 你..
We're not even wearing masks.
我们甚至没戴口罩
Look, this is obviously a murder here.
这明显是个谋杀
I mean, this woman died of a broken neck, right?
这女人死因是脖子断掉 不是吗
Not the hantavirus.
不是死于汉他病毒
Who said anything about the hantavirus?
有谁说了汉他病毒吗
Nobody.
没人说
I just... I was, um... It was a figure of speech.
我只是..那只是传闻
The reason I ask is, why is it so urgent...
我问的原因是 为什么这么急..
to do an autopsy at 3:00 in the morning?
在凌晨三点作验尸
I mean, that kind of rush. It's just unheard of.
我是说 那么急 从来没听过
We are trying to look for the killer.
我们在找谋杀者
We got murder victims stacked three deep in the freezer.
我们把被害人放在冰柜
Plus, you got this camera crew recording everything. Why?
而且 你的摄影师录下一切 为什么
Because the F.B.I. has nothing to hide.
因为调查局没什么好隐瞒的
Look, there is no ulterior motive here.
听着 没有不可告人的动机
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表