Prednisone?
普瑞尼松
That won't complicate cardiac arrhythmia,
那不会并发心律不齐
not if it's just a short burst.
如果只是短暂猝然发作
There. An informed opinion.
喏 专家意见
You come off so rational,
你表现得这么理性
but maybe you know less than you think.
但你懂的或许没你想的多
She's, uh, been through some difficult times.
她…经历过一段难过的日子
And she's very angry.
她很生气
How did she even find out?
她是怎么发现的
There are things you don't know...
有些你不知道的事情……
things I'm not proud of.
我不会引以为傲的事
What things?
什么事
I screwed up, Dana.
我搞砸了 丹娜
Things got bad at home after...
家里的情形变糟
Bad how? I haven't been completely honest with you.
怎么糟 我没有对你开诚布公
It was hard for me...
我很难受…
when you walked away.
你那时离开了我
I shut down from my family.
我跟家人隔离起来
Needless to say, it was very difficult for Barbara.
不用说 这让芭芭拉很难受
You divorced.
你们离婚了
Only after an interminable period of discomfort for us both.
那是在我们俩冗长的困窘之后
Where did you go?
你去了哪里
Here. Washington.
这里 华盛顿
When?
什么时候
Almost ten years ago.
快十年前
Daniel,
丹尼尔
you didn't move here for me?
告诉我你不是 为了我才搬来的
I didn't mean for it to happen this way, of course.
我并不想让事情这样 当然不是
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
You've come at such a strange time.
你在这样一个奇怪的时机出现
I know. I know. You... You have a life.
我知道 我知道 你…有你的人生
I don't know what I have.
我不知道我有什么
Your X rays were in the wrong envelope.
你的X光片装错了信封
I never would have even known
如果不是弄错
you were here if it wasn't for a mix-up.
我根本不会知道你在这儿
It's just...
这是…
What do you want, Dana?
你想要什么 丹娜
I want everything I should want at this time of my life.
我想要在生命中这个时候 我应该想要的一切
Maybe I want a life I didn't choose.
也许我想要当初没选择的生活
Nurse!
护士
We have a code in here!
这里有状况
Nurse!
护士
Code blue, CCU. Code blue, CCU.
紧急状况 加护病房♥ 紧急状况 加护病房♥
He's in V-fib. Get his head.
他有心颤 扶他的头
In! In.
进气 进气
Two hundred joules! Two hundred.
两百焦耳 两百
All clear? Clear.
都就绪了 就绪
No pulse, no resps. Three hundred joules.
没脉搏 没呼吸 三百焦耳
Three hundred charge. Clear!
充电三百 就绪!
Clear.
就绪
No pulse, no resps.
没脉搏 没呼吸
Epinephrine, one milligram, IV push! Now!
肾上腺素 1毫克点滴推入 马上
Who's paying attention? Ready.
谁听到了 好了
Clear! Clear.
就绪 就绪
We have a pulse.
有脉搏了
Okay.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. Can I help you?
嗨 有什么事吗
Uh, I'm looking for Colleen.
我找柯琳
You wanna come in?
要进来吗
I just need to speak with her, that's all.
我只是需要跟她谈谈而已
I have to go. Call me if anything interesting happens.
我得走了 发生有趣的事就打电♥话♥给我啊
Okay. Bye. Bye.
好 再见 再见
I'm surprised to see you again.
很意外又见到你
I'm sorry I was rude before.
对不起 我先前很无礼
I'm a medical doctor and a scientist.
我是医生 又是科学家
And you're right, I don't know what it is that you do.
但你是对的 我不知道你做的是什么
But there was something that you said that
但你说了一件事
I wanted to ask you about.
我想问你
About slowing down.
关于慢下来
Would you like to sit down?
想坐下来吗
Please.
请
I have a friend who's ill.
我有个朋友生病了
And, uh, I had a strange feeling today,
而且…我今天有种奇怪的感觉
just a short while ago, actually,
其实就在刚才
that he may be dying from a more
我觉得他或许会死于
serious condition than anyone realizes.
没人了解的更严重情形
You sense something.
你感觉到了某事
Holistic practitioners believe, as do many Eastern religions,
身心修行者 还有 很多东方宗教相信
that living beings exist beyond
生物的存在超越于
the physical dimensions of time and space.
时空的物理维度
That we're composed of layers of
我们是由层层能量
energy and consciousness.
与意识构成的
You've probably heard it referred to as an aura.
你可能听过这被称为“气”
Mmm, yes. Witness this energy field...
唔 是的 亲眼看到这个能量场…
and truths come out that have
和真♥相♥的显现
little to do with scientific proof...
跟科学证据没多大关系
and much to do with faith.
但跟信念大有关系
What are you saying that I saw?
你说我看到的是什么
Pain.
痛苦
And where there's pain, there's a need for healing...
只要有痛苦 就需要治疗…
physically, mentally or spiritually.
生理 心理或心灵上的
But he has a heart condition.
但他是心脏病
When we hold onto shame and guilt and fear,
当我们执着于羞愧、内疚和恐惧时
it creates imbalance.
就会产生不平衡
It makes us forget who we are.
它让我们忘了自己是谁
This is difficult for you to accept.
这种事让你很难接受吧
Would you like to have some tea?
要来杯茶吗
Have you ever had moments
你是否碰到过这样的时刻:
when everything gets incredibly clear?
一切都不可思议地清晰起来
When time seems to expand?
时间好像在膨胀
Yes.
有
That's so strange.
那好奇怪
You may be more open to things than you think.
你对事物的开放程度 比你想的要广阔
It's just a matter of what you do with it.
关键是你要怎么处理它
I used to be a physicist.
我以前是个物理学家
I was successful in my field working 80 odd hours a week.
我在我的领域很成功 每周工作80几个钟头
I thought I was happy.
我以为我很快乐
Truth is I was cut off from the world...
但事实上 我跟世人…
and from myself.
和自己割离
I was literally dying inside.
我内心在垂死
I was in a relationship with Carol, who you met,
我跟卡洛恋爱 你刚才见过的
but I was so afraid of what the world and my family...
但我好怕世人、我的家人…
and my fellow scientists would think that I told no one.
还有我的科学家同事会怎么想 我谁都没告诉
Then two years ago, I was diagnosed with breast cancer.
然后两年前 我诊断出罹患乳癌
I'm sorry. Don't be.
我很遗憾 别这样
It's the cancer that got my attention.
是癌症引起了我的注意
It stopped me from being on
它让我不再停留在
the self-destructive path I was on.
先前的自毁道路上
It made me realize I was in a field
我意识到我处于
that had little meaning for me...
毫无意义的领域中…
and it's what's allowed me to be happy for
就是它让我在生命中
what feels like the first time in my life.
头一次为我的感受而快乐
Huh. But how?
怎么会
I was introduced to a healer
一位别人介绍的治疗师
who helped me see the disease for what it was.
让我看到了疾病的真实面貌
It wasn't until I began releasing shame
直到我从羞愧中解脱
and telling the truth...
并说出了真♥相♥
that my cancer went into remission.
我的癌症病情才减缓
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表